Author Topic: Excuse me but...  (Read 10112 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Excuse me but...
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2014, 09:41:28 PM »
Coach Joe Debating 101.....

If you can't refute a single point or provide a somewhat intelligent response to a valid point or argument.....gloss over it or simply say "You're a god damned liberal"...

It's ok. You know nothing about training so I guess we're even. Oh wait. Obama is still a disrespectful POS, a horrible human being and not a legit "president".

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2014, 09:50:09 PM »
It's ok. You know nothing about training so I guess we're even. Oh wait. Obama is still a disrespectful POS, a horrible human being and not a legit "president".

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2014, 09:53:26 PM »

You can have your opinion of him.  That's the beauty of America, isn't it?  Oh wait....I should ask you about the other guys doing that same thing....but you would never answer.  Joe + valid question = avoidance.  I have had more logical discussions with females.  

Yes, perhaps I need the "perfect coaching" from you Joe.  I would experience riches and rewards beyond my wildest dreams.   ::)   Or maybe I need to take $15,000 worth of seminars?    ::)  Heres a little fact....you could only dream of looking as good as me.  You know nothing about what I know Joseph.  I bet that makes me a liberal now, right?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2014, 10:00:48 PM »
You can have your opinion of him.  That's the beauty of America, isn't it?  Oh wait....I should ask you about the other guys doing that same thing....but you would never answer.  Joe + valid question = avoidance.  I have had more logical discussions with females.  

Yes, perhaps I need the "perfect coaching" from you Joe.  I would experience riches and rewards beyond my wildest dreams.   ::)   Or maybe I need to take $15,000 worth of seminars?    ::)  Heres a little fact....you could only dream of looking as good as me.  You know nothing about what I know Joseph.  I bet that makes me a liberal now, right?

Do you look this good?

Slurp  :P

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2014, 10:22:50 PM »
Coach is Hispanic.  Republicans don't like Hispanics. ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2014, 10:36:27 PM »
Coach is Hispanic.  Republicans don't like Hispanics. ???

I am??

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2014, 10:59:38 PM »
Hey now... Leave Mensa Bob out of it. It's a cultural norm in Scandinavia (and Obama's homeland of Kenya) to disrespect furniture.  :D
rofl hell yeah.

Coach is a good guy and j like him but he is nlt the smartest poster on getbig

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2014, 11:07:03 PM »
Mmm, let's see. A liberal and a cross fitter. It's all coming together now. lol
actually lolled at  this  ;D
the rest was a  typical coach  argument

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2014, 11:07:34 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
Yes.  :D

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. For 51 years my mom always said I was Italian. I'll tell her tomorrow she was wrong.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2014, 04:12:44 AM »
Oh! Oh, of course. So it's totally ok if "actual" Presidents put their feet on this prized desk, made from the wood of the H.M.S. Resolute and gifted to Rutherford B. Hayes by Queen Victoria. But when Obama does it - someone who has been elected and sworn into office not once but twice but is somehow "not" a President - it's totally different.

Not only are you completely clueless about the actual issues - just choosing to parrot whatever vitriol your talk-radio and blog-based taskmasters spit, not only do you blindly follow the fucking conspiracy nuts completely ignoring actual evidence, but you cannot even support the positions you adapt and when challenged you devolve into a hissy-fit attacking everyone who challenges you. And, for good measure, you clothe yourself in the flag and wave the banner of patriotism, while doing this. And you think that, somehow, insulates you from criticism and that anyone challenging you is unamerican or not a patriot.

I have news for you, you unthinking, hypocritical piece of partisan dried-up shit.

You and your ilk claim to be conservatives, but you are just a band of idiots who are only good at one thing: making real conservatives - who have serious proposals about how this country can get out of the shithole that people like you and your liberal reflections in the political mirror have put us in - look silly.

You aren't the solution - you are the problem.

So go fuck yourself.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2014, 04:22:53 AM »
lol since when did it get unamerican to "disrespect"  a fucking table

It's disrespectful to the office you fucking moron. Ronald Reagan wouldn't take his suit jacket off. THAT is respect for the position you hold. Regardless of what the rest of the world likes to SAY - POTUS is the most important position in the world by far.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2014, 04:33:09 AM »
Still waiting on those statistics backing up your bullshit claim.

When the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, initially to search for weapons of mass destruction that we now know the Bush administration knew did not exist there, and eventually for regime change, the U.S. succeeded in changing profoundly the Iraqi government. But in the process, we lost 4,500 American troops, suffered 45,000 substantial injuries, borrowed and spent and have not paid back more than $2 trillion, caused the deaths of 650,000 Iraqis, displaced 2.5 million Iraqis, and unleashed into Iraq our public enemy, al-Qaida. Al-Qaida was not in Iraq before we invaded. Today, it controls one-third of that now unstable country.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/06/monster-putin-could-ukraine-standoff-have-been-avoided-by-obama/

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2014, 04:43:04 AM »
Do you look this good?

5-head of peace on that no legged liberal

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2014, 05:00:44 AM »
When the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, initially to search for weapons of mass destruction that we now know the Bush administration knew did not exist there, and eventually for regime change, the U.S. succeeded in changing profoundly the Iraqi government. But in the process, we lost 4,500 American troops, suffered 45,000 substantial injuries, borrowed and spent and have not paid back more than $2 trillion, caused the deaths of 650,000 Iraqis, displaced 2.5 million Iraqis, and unleashed into Iraq our public enemy, al-Qaida. Al-Qaida was not in Iraq before we invaded. Today, it controls one-third of that now unstable country.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/06/monster-putin-could-ukraine-standoff-have-been-avoided-by-obama/

Cant argue with these facts. What a debacle.  A huge waste of human life and money.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2014, 05:06:36 AM »
It's disrespectful to the office you fucking moron. Ronald Reagan wouldn't take his suit jacket off. THAT is respect for the position you hold. Regardless of what the rest of the world likes to SAY - POTUS is the most important position in the world by far.
there are pics o  most of the presidents doing the same thing...its a fucking desk lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2014, 05:44:19 AM »
there are pics o  most of the presidents doing the same thing...its a fucking desk lol

Seriously.... you would have thought he wiped his ass with the flag or something.

Of all the things to take issue with

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2014, 05:46:39 AM »
Seriously.... you would have thought he wiped his ass with the flag or something.

Of all the things to take issue with
no shit, isnt there bigger things to complain about then a fucking desk.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2014, 09:43:17 AM »
Do you look this good?

Credit where credit is due - that's a great physique.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2014, 10:05:46 AM »

George Bush era at is best..
surplus of money under Clinton..
in debt by when Bush left..
its so easy to blame it on Obama ... ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2014, 07:07:38 PM »
bwahahahha you did exactly what he said yo do

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2014, 07:10:23 PM »

no way al qaida rules over 1/3 of the country, they are not that big.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2014, 07:15:53 PM »
The Bush Presidency is the soul reason a person like Obama could even be elected.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2014, 07:23:17 PM »
The Bush Presidency is the soul reason a person like Obama could even be elected.

Bullshit, it's because lazy asses wanted "free" shit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »
Bullshit, it's because lazy asses wanted "free" shit.

That's true too, but that minority of voters would have easily been out voted had the previous criminal administration not disgusted everyone.