Author Topic: Excuse me but...  (Read 10109 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Excuse me but...
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2014, 09:21:33 AM »
false---Obama has been tougher than any other president

look up the drone statistics--there was a huge article the new York times about it like 6 months ago

typical republican ignorance---why let facts stand in the way of your argument?

One statistic about drones doesn't show his "toughness" on foreign policy. His leading from behind tells me everything I need to know about that.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2014, 09:24:25 AM »
One statistic about drones doesn't show his "toughness" on foreign policy. His leading from behind tells me everything I need to know about that.
you're a fool

my argument is actually the opposite of pro-Obama---he's ruining foreign policy with this drone shit, soon other countries will have them, so its poor strategy to be using them so cavalierly

this doesn't change the fact all you're doing is spewing rhetoric (like the typical sleeper) instead of actually seeking truth and facts

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2014, 09:30:12 AM »
you're a fool

my argument is actually the opposite of pro-Obama---he's ruining foreign policy with this drone shit, soon other countries will have them, so its poor strategy to be using them so cavalierly

this doesn't change the fact all you're doing is spewing rhetoric (like the typical sleeper) instead of actually seeking truth and facts

What the hell are you going on about then? You defend the Presidents toughness and now your bashing the way he went about it?   

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2014, 09:32:23 AM »
What the hell are you going on about then? You defend the Presidents toughness and now your bashing the way he went about it?   
wasn't defending it---I was arguing against your statement

whether it liberal or conservative I cant stand their propaganda rhetoric the masses, who don't bother doing any research, spout

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2014, 09:41:52 AM »
so now you wiggle and change the essence of your argument

like I said, you argue like a 12yr old---its embarrassing

There is no argument numbnuts. He is disrespectful and not horrible at what he supposedly does but he's a horrible human being as well. Liberals can't argue policy because they all failed miserably. Are you even from this country??

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2014, 10:16:54 AM »
What exactly are the facts...I've been in uniform for 22 plus years...Obama is a piece of shit. What'd you do for your country? Coach is right as usual.
L

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2014, 05:45:15 PM »
I saw those when I found the pic oshithead. The difference is those were actual presidents. Obama is a stand up comic who's jokes keep falling flat. Mmm, let's see. A liberal and a cross fitter. It's all coming together now. lol

You posted the pic about him "disrespecting" the desk, then saw those pics.  Hmmm.  Yes, thats logical.  They were actual presidents?  So that means all this time he has been in office is going to be like the dream state from Inception?  Wow...thats pretty deep.

For your information fatty...I am not liberal.  What I am is someone who can see through your bullshit.  You are a short, fat, egostistical blow hard who really hates it when you get proven wrong.  Probably best you turn tail and run from this thread like you do with others. 

Oh, and please go on thinking it does anything to me to keep bringing up Crossfit.  Its funny that's all you can resort to.   I occupy so much of your head (albeit a midget head, but a head none-the-less) its laughable.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2014, 06:00:13 PM »
born an idiot, die an idiot  :-\

Still waiting on those statistics backing up your bullshit claim.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2014, 06:51:04 PM »
I saw those when I found the pic oshithead. The difference is those were actual presidents. Obama is a stand up comic who's jokes keep falling flat. Mmm, let's see. A liberal and a cross fitter. It's all coming together now. lol

Oh! Oh, of course. So it's totally ok if "actual" Presidents put their feet on this prized desk, made from the wood of the H.M.S. Resolute and gifted to Rutherford B. Hayes by Queen Victoria. But when Obama does it - someone who has been elected and sworn into office not once but twice but is somehow "not" a President - it's totally different.

Not only are you completely clueless about the actual issues - just choosing to parrot whatever vitriol your talk-radio and blog-based taskmasters spit, not only do you blindly follow the fucking conspiracy nuts completely ignoring actual evidence, but you cannot even support the positions you adapt and when challenged you devolve into a hissy-fit attacking everyone who challenges you. And, for good measure, you clothe yourself in the flag and wave the banner of patriotism, while doing this. And you think that, somehow, insulates you from criticism and that anyone challenging you is unamerican or not a patriot.

I have news for you, you unthinking, hypocritical piece of partisan dried-up shit.

You and your ilk claim to be conservatives, but you are just a band of idiots who are only good at one thing: making real conservatives - who have serious proposals about how this country can get out of the shithole that people like you and your liberal reflections in the political mirror have put us in - look silly.

You aren't the solution - you are the problem.

So go fuck yourself.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2014, 08:17:37 PM »
Oh! Oh, of course. So it's totally ok if "actual" Presidents put their feet on this prized desk, made from the wood of the H.M.S. Resolute and gifted to Rutherford B. Hayes by Queen Victoria. But when Obama does it - someone who has been elected and sworn into office not once but twice but is somehow "not" a President - it's totally different.

Not only are you completely clueless about the actual issues - just choosing to parrot whatever vitriol your talk-radio and blog-based taskmasters spit, not only do you blindly follow the fucking conspiracy nuts completely ignoring actual evidence, but you cannot even support the positions you adapt and when challenged you devolve into a hissy-fit attacking everyone who challenges you. And, for good measure, you clothe yourself in the flag and wave the banner of patriotism, while doing this. And you think that, somehow, insulates you from criticism and that anyone challenging you is unamerican or not a patriot.

I have news for you, you unthinking, hypocritical piece of partisan dried-up shit.

You and your ilk claim to be conservatives, but you are just a band of idiots who are only good at one thing: making real conservatives - who have serious proposals about how this country can get out of the shithole that people like you and your liberal reflections in the political mirror have put us in - look silly.

So go fuck yourself.

Hahahah, oh look, my "buddy" is back. No matter how eloquent and articulate you post the facts still remain that Obama and the political left are pieces of shit. Hahaha.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2014, 08:21:20 PM »

So go fuck yourself.

You make me sick and personally anyone who attempts to defend Obama are enemies of this country. Seems what ever I post about this clown you show up to defend and spin. "Get my facts straight". Blow me, you really think you have the facts?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »
You make me sick and personally anyone who attempts to defend Obama are enemies of this country. Seems what ever I post about this clown you show up to defend and spin. "Get my facts straight". Blow me, you really think you have the facts?
why did you disrespect the filthy toilet by putting your feet on it you silly yard gnome

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2014, 08:54:27 PM »
Hahahah, oh look, my "buddy" is back. No matter how eloquent and articulate you post the facts still remain that Obama and the political left are pieces of shit. Hahaha.

Except that, for all my eloquence, I've never said that I liked Obama, that I supported his positions, that I espouse left or liberal ideologies. The simple fact is that I'm a libertarian, and Obama is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from my political beliefs. That you seem unable to comprehend this and interpret it as support for Obama speaks volumes about your intellectual capacity - or lack thereof.

You make me sick and personally anyone who attempts to defend Obama are enemies of this country.

I don't particularly care what I make you, especially when the actions involved take place solely in your head. Again, you cannot point to a single instance where I defend Obama's political beliefs. That I fail to be outraged because of a picture where his feet are on the table or because his wife grows organic vegetables in the White House doesn't mean I'm defending him. That I point out that he isn't the only President to put his feet on the table or that his wife isn't the only First Lady with a stupid "pet project" or "cause" isn't me defending him or her.

As for who the enemy of this country is, take a good look in the mirror. Who is the one wanting more partisan politics? Who is the one who refuses to rationally consider facts? Who's the one offering no solutions? Who's the one who votes based on the letter after a name?

You are. You are what's wrong with this country asshole. An uninformed intellectual midget who mindlessly repeats what he hears others say and adopts positions he can't rationally defend.

Seems what ever I post about this clown you show up to defend and spin.

What did I spin? You posted a picture accusing Obama of disrespect because his feet are on the table. I asked where your outrage is about other Presidents that have done the same. You can't answer, so you try to divert and change the subject and make it about Obama when, in reality what it's about is your blind partisan hatred.

"Get my facts straight".

I never said "get your facts straight" and putting that in quotes disingenuously suggests that I did. I would never say such a thing to you because I know you are incapable of processing facts in a rational manner.

Blow me, you really think you have the facts?

Facts, as a matter of fact, are my speciality... but I digress.

It's a fact that other Presidents have out their feet up on the table in question. It's a fact that you believe that a vast conspiracy, involving thousands of people (if not more) over a span of decades is in place to elevate a Kenyan to power. It's a fact that you are not capable of debating with me, much less winning an argument.

Joe, the facts are simple: you are a buffoon in a thong, working out every single muscle except the one that really counts. You play the hyper-patriot and pretend to have political opinions when all you are is a partisan pawn with regular bowel movements.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2014, 09:06:51 PM »
Except that, for all my eloquence, I've never said that I liked Obama, that I supported his positions, that I espouse left or liberal ideologies. The simple fact is that I'm a libertarian, and Obama is on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from my political beliefs. That you seem unable to comprehend this and interpret it as support for Obama speaks volumes about your intellectual capacity - or lack thereof.

I don't particularly care what I make you, especially when the actions involved take place solely in your head. Again, you cannot point to a single instance where I defend Obama's political beliefs. That I fail to be outraged because of a picture where his feet are on the table or because his wife grows organic vegetables in the White House doesn't mean I'm defending him. That I point out that he isn't the only President to put his feet on the table or that his wife isn't the only First Lady with a stupid "pet project" or "cause" isn't me defending him or her.

As for who the enemy of this country is, take a good look in the mirror. Who is the one wanting more partisan politics? Who is the one who refuses to rationally consider facts? Who's the one offering no solutions? Who's the one who votes based on the letter after a name?

You are. You are what's wrong with this country asshole. An uninformed intellectual midget who mindlessly repeats what he hears others say and adopts positions he can't rationally defend.

What did I spin? You posted a picture accusing Obama of disrespect because his feet are on the table. I asked where your outrage is about other Presidents that have done the same. You can't answer, so you try to divert and change the subject and make it about Obama when, in reality what it's about is your blind partisan hatred.

I never said "get your facts straight" and putting that in quotes disingenuously suggests that I did. I would never say such a thing to you because I know you are incapable of processing facts in a rational manner.

Facts, as a matter of fact, are my speciality... but I digress.

It's a fact that other Presidents have out their feet up on the table in question. It's a fact that you believe that a vast conspiracy, involving thousands of people (if not more) over a span of decades is in place to elevate a Kenyan to power. It's a fact that you are not capable of debating with me, much less winning an argument.

Joe, the facts are simple: you are a buffoon in a thong, working out every single muscle except the one that really counts. You play the hyper-patriot and pretend to have political opinions when all you are is a partisan pawn with regular bowel movements.

Here are some facts, Junour. I take up a lot and I mean A LOT of space in your head. Dispute it. Break it down into 10 paragraphs if you like. lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2014, 09:07:23 PM »
^^^^^Haha holy shit he did it again  :D

This is pretty much Coach's rebuttal to everything.  He is unable to make a cogent argument.... rather than cite these alleged "facts" all he can do is make personal attacks.

His unintelligence + small man's complex does make for an amusing read though

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2014, 09:11:22 PM »
^^^^^Haha holy shit he did it again  :D

This is pretty much Coach's rebuttal to everything.  He is unable to make a cogent argument.... rather than cite these alleged "facts" all he can do is make personal attacks.

His unintelligence + small man's complex does make for an amusing read though

My unintelligence has led to me being right about Obama and the left about 99.9% of the time.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2014, 09:13:23 PM »
Here are some facts, Junour. I take up a lot and I mean A LOT of space in your head. Dispute it. Break it down into 10 paragraphs if you like. lol

You flatter yourself if you think you register in my life as anything other than a buzzing insect – mildly annoying, I'll admit, but not really something that I think about.

As a sidenote, I'll point out that you didn't challenge a single thing I said and didn't refute a single point I made - you fell back to your tired old "you write so much, you think you're so smart" schtick. Like all insects, you operate on predictable patterns.

And those predictable patterns will get you whacked, just like they get other insects, whacked.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2014, 09:14:25 PM »
My unintelligence has led to me being right about Obama and the left about 99.9% of the time.

So the 0.01 is the whole "Obama isn't a US citizen" bit, right?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2014, 09:16:18 PM »
In America we have the right to dislike our leaders and so so publicly. I dislike our current leaders I can say that. I can also say that America gets what it deserves...........This country has been going downhill for quite some time now. So much so I really do not give a darn anymore. Which is exactly what governments want to hear. But seriously folks, all we have is time on this earth. Why spend it belly aching about things that we have no power over any more. The moral compass in this country has tipped to far to the left for there to be any hope that it will ever recover. Too many people have been brainwashed that the government provides. If I could I would travel back in time to the late 1800s have a piece of land with some cattle. A good women and a strong alliance of well armed family members and friends. To bell with cars and technology even electricity and plumbing. Why be a slave to that shot. The real world is outside, be a man and be out in it.

Pretty cool post bro...  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2014, 09:17:30 PM »
Both you and he should be punched in the head..

http://thepresidentsdesk.com/history.html

Hey now... Leave Mensa Bob out of it. It's a cultural norm in Scandinavia (and Obama's homeland of Kenya) to disrespect furniture.  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2014, 09:20:41 PM »
So the 0.01 is the whole "Obama isn't a US citizen" bit, right?

We still don't know that to be fact yet now do we?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2014, 09:23:19 PM »

The only thing that annoys me about you Coach, is that you give Bush a pass for some reason. As if he didn't set the precedent for most of the horrible things Obama is doing.

I like Bush more for being a straight, Christian, red-blooded American like myself, but come on... Those are just about the only differences.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2014, 09:23:59 PM »

We do. The man has a birth certificate issued by the State of Hawaii, which is, in itself, proof of citizenship. He also has a U.S. Passport – again quintessential proof of citizenship.

Whether you like it or not the fact is that Obama is a U.S. citizen.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2014, 09:27:19 PM »

Eclipsed only by the space I reside in yours.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2014, 09:29:44 PM »
You flatter yourself if you think you register in my life as anything other than a buzzing insect – mildly annoying, I'll admit, but not really something that I think about.

As a sidenote, I'll point out that you didn't challenge a single thing I said and didn't refute a single point I made - you fell back to your tired old "you write so much, you think you're so smart" schtick. Like all insects, you operate on predictable patterns.

And those predictable patterns will get you whacked, just like they get other insects, whacked.

Coach Joe Debating 101.....

If you can't refute a single point or provide a somewhat intelligent response to a valid point or argument.....gloss over it or simply say "You're a god damned liberal"...