Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29222 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: [b]Earl would shit himself if Jerry Porter became a Raven![/b]
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2007, 09:18:57 AM »
you keep ignoring the fact that i said in recent years they haven't let go of anybody that made a major impact

chad left for more money in 1996 ::)

we brought him back because we had injuries and needed depth, he played maybe a handful of plays, atleast that's all I noticed

and kirkland was not playing at a high level you moron ::)

he was no longer making the pro bowl and didn't make it again after leaving, which would mean he didn't deserve the money he wanted

E

And my point to you way back when was that the Steelers don't pay up when it comes time to retain their core players. You just cited a perfect example in Brown.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2007, 09:22:36 AM »
And my point to you way back when was that the Steelers don't pay up when it comes time to retain their core players. You just cited a perfect example in Brown.

ok so lets dwell on how the team couldn't afford to keep two pro bowl linebackers (they had greg lloyd) 10 years ago ::)

with the salary cap and with heinz field we keep everybody that is worth it

10 years ago the ravens didn't exist so you had no bandwagon to jump on :D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2007, 10:42:52 AM »
haha now you've resorted to "Levrone insults" like that is supposed to hurt my feelings ::)
Guess you're not reading into to it right. It's way over your head.

again you don't live here, you don't get the local newstation's that report steeler news days before espn does and i'm not gonna bother finding a link because it is common knowledge
So the Steelers own information is BS?

http://news.steelers.com/article/74099/

http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0641.html
you love the prove me wrong (which you have yet to do so ::)) so you go to post-gazette.com and you will find plenty of links talking about his associates saying he has many thoughts of retiring before this past season started YOU DON'T MOVE YOUR FAMILY OUT OF STATE TO $2 MILLION HOME WHEN YOU HAVE LIVED IN PITTSBURGH YOUR WHOLE LIFE UNLESS YOU PLAN ON LEAVING
LOLOLOLOL!!! You don't want to embarass yourself and have me dig up quotes you made and show you the errors? I'll let you save face.

There are many coaches, as well as players, who DO NOT LIVE, in the town that their team represents. That's a weak argument. Come up with something better.

pats were most feared to make the playoffs?  what does that mean ???
Again it was over your head. Here I'll make it a little more simple for you. That Pats came in strong to finish their season and had they made the playoffs that year, were the most feared team to play against. Pittsburg this year didn't have that effect on anyone.

you didn't think that staff was good enough to win the super bowl last year so why do you think it is such a loss oh because you are a steeler hater ::)
I'm sure you will have evidence I said that. Keep looking. THat is what YOU FEEL I would say!!!!!Lol!! You're such a denier. If you read past posts on YOUR thread, I stated the PLAYERS weren't playing well. I didn't blame the staff. Go ahead and look it up. Then pound your keyboard hard after you tell yourself " Damn, he's right, he didn't say that!"  ;D

call in to our local newsatations and everyone of them will tell you that they knew he would be gone long before the season started but keep arguing what you don't know, that is what you are good at ::)
Call into a newstation? Lol, it's after the fact! Of course they'll say they knew! What an idiotic idea that is.
But here's something even better Earl. Comments made by anyone, but Cowher, are SPECULATION, not proof.
It's like your stupid prediction last year about the Steelers retaining their title. Just cause you said or predicted it, doesn't mean it will come true. ;)

i'm not wasting my time finding YOUR links to poitn out common knowledge, find them yourself there are thousands at post-gazette.com
What your really saying is...."I have no evidence or proof this was said by any of his associates, and since I have no answers I'll say this instead." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

actually I did think him being a lame duck could be bad but I guess i was just overly optimistic, big ben's accident gets most of the blame anyways
So you retracting from what you said from your previous post?

every nfc team you just named has been a complete joke in the last 10 years,besides the giants super bowl appearance back in 2001

THEY CAN'T BUY CHAMPIONSHIPS ANYMORE you need smart management:D
Now, now remember you said the 80's and early 90's. You COULDN'T buy teams back then. THERE WAS NO FREE AGENCY.
ANd tell now what is your feeling about the new Steelers staff?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2007, 12:43:33 PM »
ok so lets dwell on how the team couldn't afford to keep two pro bowl linebackers (they had greg lloyd) 10 years ago ::)

with the salary cap and with heinz field we keep everybody that is worth it

10 years ago the ravens didn't exist so you had no bandwagon to jump on :D

E

So let me get this right....You're basically calling everyone who's a Ravens fan as people who have "jumped on the bandwagon" simply because the Ravens have only existed as a franchise for 10 years?

Does that go the same for Carolina Panther fans as well?

Your stupidity is fucking mind blowing.

Go jump in front of moving bus. Or better yet, move to shitty, blue collar minimum wage PA. You current work and skill set would mesh perfectly with the city's economic status.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2007, 12:49:07 PM »
So let me get this right....You're basically calling everyone who's a Ravens fan as people who have "jumped on the bandwagon" simply because the Ravens have only existed as a franchise for 10 years?

Does that go the same for Carolina Panther fans as well?

Your stupidity is fucking mind blowing.

Go jump in front of moving bus. Or better yet, move to shitty, blue collar minimum wage PA. You current work and skill set would mesh perfectly with the city's economic status.

no you are the definition of a bandwagon jumper because you lived in carolina and KC

why do you fail to grasp that? ???

oh because the best job you could get is "BEER! BEER HERE" HAHAHAHAHA ;D

you knocking my city (atleast i don't have to worry about my house falling into the chesapeake bay ;D) and wishing death on me only proves how much i hurt your feelings and make you feel owned ;D ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2007, 12:55:41 PM »
Guess you're not reading into to it right. It's way over your head.
So the Steelers own information is BS?

http://news.steelers.com/article/74099/

http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0641.htmlLOLOLOLOL!!! You don't want to embarass yourself and have me dig up quotes you made and show you the errors? I'll let you save face.

There are many coaches, as well as players, who DO NOT LIVE, in the town that their team represents. That's a weak argument. Come up with something better.
Again it was over your head. Here I'll make it a little more simple for you. That Pats came in strong to finish their season and had they made the playoffs that year, were the most feared team to play against. Pittsburg this year didn't have that effect on anyone.
I'm sure you will have evidence I said that. Keep looking. THat is what YOU FEEL I would say!!!!!Lol!! You're such a denier. If you read past posts on YOUR thread, I stated the PLAYERS weren't playing well. I didn't blame the staff. Go ahead and look it up. Then pound your keyboard hard after you tell yourself " Damn, he's right, he didn't say that!"  ;D
Call into a newstation? Lol, it's after the fact! Of course they'll say they knew! What an idiotic idea that is.
But here's something even better Earl. Comments made by anyone, but Cowher, are SPECULATION, not proof.
It's like your stupid prediction last year about the Steelers retaining their title. Just cause you said or predicted it, doesn't mean it will come true. ;)
What your really saying is...."I have no evidence or proof this was said by any of his associates, and since I have no answers I'll say this instead." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
So you retracting from what you said from your previous post?
Now, now remember you said the 80's and early 90's. You COULDN'T buy teams back then. THERE WAS NO FREE AGENCY.
ANd tell now what is your feeling about the new Steelers staff?

haha back for more I see, I guess you want to feel even worse today after burying your friend ;D

first of all what does this whole "i predicted cowher was leaving in nov" thing have to do with anything ::)

I never disagreed with that BECAUSE EVERYBODY IN PITTSBURGH KNEW IT WAS A DONE DEAL BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED

you're just grasping for ways to own me after the embarrassment I caused you to feel when stella stepped in the last time 8)

keep arguing it even though it was the talk of the entire pre season and off season

about the pats and steelers, are you saying we didn't finish our season strong?  we beat the bengals who everybody had as the dangerous team to make the afc playoffs, typical steeler hater

now if the cowher retirement thing is still bothering you (and I know it is you sensitive nancy boy ;D) go to post-gazette.com and find the links

i'm not doing your homework because I feel no need to argue what was common knowledge, plus it has absolutely nothing to do with anything ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2007, 12:58:22 PM »
I would like to take the time to thank all of you guys for making me feel so smart :)

this must be how harvard graduates feel when talking to high school dropouts :D

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »
old SKOOL flip I just noticed your links

what the hell do they have to do with what we are talking about?

go mourn your friend and stop embarrassing yourself ::)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2007, 01:40:53 PM »
no you are the definition of a bandwagon jumper because you lived in carolina and KC

why do you fail to grasp that? ???

oh because the best job you could get is "BEER! BEER HERE" HAHAHAHAHA ;D

you knocking my city (atleast i don't have to worry about my house falling into the chesapeake bay ;D) and wishing death on me only proves how much i hurt your feelings and make you feel owned ;D ;D

E

Thats makes not an ounce of sense. You're saying that because I wasn't born in here in MD but have lived here the past 20 years suggests that I'm a bandwagon jumper? Holy lord Jesus, you're stupid.

Earl, care to compare salaries? I'll post my 2006 W-2 and you post yours. How's that? Because I sell A LOT of beer.

Earl, do me a favor.

Go fuck your mother. 8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2007, 02:05:31 PM »
Thats makes not an ounce of sense. You're saying that because I wasn't born in here in MD but have lived here the past 20 years suggests that I'm a bandwagon jumper? Holy lord Jesus, you're stupid.

Earl, care to compare salaries? I'll post my 2006 W-2 and you post yours. How's that? Because I sell A LOT of beer.

Earl, do me a favor.

Go fuck your mother. 8)

well if you were rooting for the chiefs or panthers first than yeah you are a bandwagon jumper and i'm willing to bet you wouldn't root for them at all if they didn't win the super bowl :)

and go ahead and post your W-2 or whatever you know you're dying to do it hahahaha

you are so insecure and sad :-\

and to think all of these embarrassing meltdowns are because I said joey had a bad year ???

despite you being a major assclown, you are still a Levroneite

I'll pray for you :)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »
haha back for more I see, I guess you want to feel even worse today after burying your friend ;D
That was a pretty classless quote, but I guess I should expect it from you.

first of all what does this whole "i predicted cowher was leaving in nov" thing have to do with anything ::)
Well let's see........in your Earl's Annual Prediction Thread......Did you ever once mention Cowher was going to retire at the end of the season before it even started? No.
Even though you've said time and again that everyone KNEW he was going to retire, you NEVER mentioned it. Why?
Because you didn't know.

I made the prediction after the hapless start of the Steelers.

I never disagreed with that BECAUSE EVERYBODY IN PITTSBURGH KNEW IT WAS A DONE DEAL BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED
Yeah, yeah, yeah..........all hearsay. I still can't find ANY INFO, that he made that clear before the season. Nothing from "associates" either. Nothing in your thread either. It's time to quit lying now.LOL.

you're just grasping for ways to own me after the embarrassment I caused you to feel when stella stepped in the last time 8)
Grasping? Dude, you're the one who opened his big mouth and made a STUPID prediction and had to eat crow! I even found your thread for you, but it didn't start until 2 months into the season remember? Or do you need me to have your quote provided?

keep arguing it even though it was the talk of the entire pre season and off season
Speculation. Look it up. Cowher NEVER said he was going to retire at the end of the season, even when Preseason began.

about the pats and steelers, are you saying we didn't finish our season strong?  we beat the bengals who everybody had as the dangerous team to make the afc playoffs, typical steeler hater
The 9ers beat Denver and knocked them out of the playoffs. Had Seattle lost too the 9ers would have won the NFC West on having beaten them twice. If the 9ers were in the playoffs last year, would they have been feared? I doubt it. Same point goes with the Steelers. They WERE NOT a threat to be a good playoff contender.

now if the cowher retirement thing is still bothering you (and I know it is you sensitive nancy boy ;D) go to post-gazette.com and find the links
My point has been made. Show me anywhere in your Annual Thread where you said he was retiring at the end of the season IF YOU KNEW IT ALREADY. Go ahead.

i'm not doing your homework because I feel no need to argue what was common knowledge, plus it has absolutely nothing to do with anything ::)
Again another cop out. This started because I made a prediction that came true on your own thread. I have articles and links from Pittsburg papers and sources that contridict what you said. All this proves is that you make up your shit as you go along, just like the facts that you state......but when proven wrong never ADMIT IT. :o

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 04:19:10 PM »
old SKOOL flip I just noticed your links

what the hell do they have to do with what we are talking about?
Wait, I forgot you don't know how to read big words. Here I'll print it then decipher it for you.

FEB. 27: The news comes out that the Cowher family has purchased a $2.5 million home in the suburbs of Raleigh, N.C. Speculation about Bill Cowher's possible retirement date begins immediately, and it really doesn't end for 11 months.

In other words, HE MIGHT RETIRE not HE WILL RETIRE. There was that something you understand?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
Wait, I forgot you don't know how to read big words. Here I'll print it then decipher it for you.

FEB. 27: The news comes out that the Cowher family has purchased a $2.5 million home in the suburbs of Raleigh, N.C. Speculation about Bill Cowher's possible retirement date begins immediately, and it really doesn't end for 11 months.

In other words, HE MIGHT RETIRE not HE WILL RETIRE. There was that something you understand?

yeah and? ::)

obviously he didn't confirm it until the press conference after the season

still searching for ways to own me and failing miserably ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2007, 05:02:46 PM »
That was a pretty classless quote, but I guess I should expect it from you.
Well let's see........in your Earl's Annual Prediction Thread......Did you ever once mention Cowher was going to retire at the end of the season before it even started? No.
Even though you've said time and again that everyone KNEW he was going to retire, you NEVER mentioned it. Why?
Because you didn't know.

I made the prediction after the hapless start of the Steelers.
Yeah, yeah, yeah..........all hearsay. I still can't find ANY INFO, that he made that clear before the season. Nothing from "associates" either. Nothing in your thread either. It's time to quit lying now.LOL.
Grasping? Dude, you're the one who opened his big mouth and made a STUPID prediction and had to eat crow! I even found your thread for you, but it didn't start until 2 months into the season remember? Or do you need me to have your quote provided?
Speculation. Look it up. Cowher NEVER said he was going to retire at the end of the season, even when Preseason began.
The 9ers beat Denver and knocked them out of the playoffs. Had Seattle lost too the 9ers would have won the NFC West on having beaten them twice. If the 9ers were in the playoffs last year, would they have been feared? I doubt it. Same point goes with the Steelers. They WERE NOT a threat to be a good playoff contender.
My point has been made. Show me anywhere in your Annual Thread where you said he was retiring at the end of the season IF YOU KNEW IT ALREADY. Go ahead.
Again another cop out. This started because I made a prediction that came true on your own thread. I have articles and links from Pittsburg papers and sources that contridict what you said. All this proves is that you make up your shit as you go along, just like the facts that you state......but when proven wrong never ADMIT IT. :o

you guys want to talk about class yet you trash my city, my intellect, and my SUPPOSED lack of money, I can handle trash talking but apparently you can't nancy ;)

my prediction thread talked about the steeler season as it does every year, next year i'll look even more into the future and tell you who they will cut, sign, and draft all before the season starts just so i can please you ::)

keep searching post-gazette.com his most likly retirement was talked about millions of times throughout the season and preseason, you didn't score well on research papers in school did you :D

again what exactly does cowher's retirement have to do with anything? ::) if youw ant credit for coming to the conclusion that he was leaving 5 months after everybody else than give yourself a nice pat on the back :D

2 months into the season what are you babbling about now? ::)

again you don't live here it's all people in the local media talked about AND AGAIN WHAT DOES HIS RETIREMENT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ::)

that's all opinion, the broncos were starting a rookie QB that wasn't Big Ben 8)

here I go repeating myself again WHAT DOES HIS RETIREMENT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING????????????????

Owned again 8)

come back for more, you are too easy ;D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2007, 04:15:26 AM »
yeah and? ::)

obviously he didn't confirm it until the press conference after the season

still searching for ways to own me and failing miserably ;D
However you said it was confirmed by associates. Where is that in print? It's obvious it's what you believed happened, not what was really said or printed. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2007, 04:35:33 AM »
you guys want to talk about class yet you trash my city, my intellect, and my SUPPOSED lack of money, I can handle trash talking but apparently you can't nancy ;)
I andlle it fine, you're the one who started the name calling and city trashing. I think that you're still pissed of your own self ownage from your thread.

my prediction thread talked about the steeler season as it does every year, next year i'll look even more into the future and tell you who they will cut, sign, and draft all before the season starts just so i can please you ::)
My prediction is the 9ers will have a better season than the Steelers and bet you $20.00 straight up.

keep searching post-gazette.com his most likly retirement was talked about millions of times throughout the season and preseason, you didn't score well on research papers in school did you :D
Guess you didn't score well in English. To speculate it happening and for it to finally happen (11 months later) are 2 different things. YOU STILL DID NOT ANSWER WHY IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED IN YOUR OWN THREAD. That would be because you didn't know. Answer that one. Come on...surely someone with your intellect can come up with something.

again what exactly does cowher's retirement have to do with anything? ::) if youw ant credit for coming to the conclusion that he was leaving 5 months after everybody else than give yourself a nice pat on the back :D
It was a point of argumentation. You stated it was common knowledge that he was going to retire after the 2006 season. I said it was BS. I have proof. You don't. Not even on your own thread. Owned.

again you don't live here it's all people in the local media talked about AND AGAIN WHAT DOES HIS RETIREMENT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ::)
See above. OWNED.

that's all opinion, the broncos were starting a rookie QB that wasn't Big Ben 8)
SO what you say is fact? Lol....okay give me a minute............I'm still laughing................ .

here I go repeating myself again WHAT DOES HIS RETIREMENT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING????????????????

Owned again 8)

come back for more, you are too easy ;D
Owned............hahahahahaha.................the average, that would be higher than Pittsburg statis, person reading this would ask "What is Earl talking about?"..........Self ownage is what you're talking about.
You could never be a lawyer cause you could never win a case. You have absolutely no idea how to form an argument or defend it. Everything you say is an "opinion" which you just recently called BS on. You're the one who is easy. Easy to upset and piss off and easy to debate against. Now before you have a meltdown...............t ake a deep breath and answer just the one question:

Are you up for the bet or are you going to chicken out again? ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2007, 03:24:36 PM »
However you said it was confirmed by associates. Where is that in print? It's obvious it's what you believed happened, not what was really said or printed. ;D

associates give inside information to newspaper writers and they give the info to the people

and what exactly does cowher's retirement have to do with anything??????????????????????????????

stop trying to create arguments out of nothing ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2007, 03:36:20 PM »
I andlle it fine, you're the one who started the name calling and city trashing. I think that you're still pissed of your own self ownage from your thread.
My prediction is the 9ers will have a better season than the Steelers and bet you $20.00 straight up.
Guess you didn't score well in English. To speculate it happening and for it to finally happen (11 months later) are 2 different things. YOU STILL DID NOT ANSWER WHY IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED IN YOUR OWN THREAD. That would be because you didn't know. Answer that one. Come on...surely someone with your intellect can come up with something.
It was a point of argumentation. You stated it was common knowledge that he was going to retire after the 2006 season. I said it was BS. I have proof. You don't. Not even on your own thread. Owned.
See above. OWNED.
SO what you say is fact? Lol....okay give me a minute............I'm still laughing................ .
Owned............hahahah ahaha.................th e average, that would be higher than Pittsburg statis, person reading this would ask "What is Earl talking about?"..........Self ownage is what you're talking about.
You could never be a lawyer cause you could never win a case. You have absolutely no idea how to form an argument or defend it. Everything you say is an "opinion" which you just recently called BS on. You're the one who is easy. Easy to upset and piss off and easy to debate against. Now before you have a meltdown...............t ake a deep breath and answer just the one question:

Are you up for the bet or are you going to chicken out again? ;D

I said 9er fans are bandwagon fans, if you find that offensive enough to take cheap shots at my city than that shows what a sensitive nancy fairy boy you are

and only I can own myself, with the people that i've brutalized around here I can understand why you would get so excited about "the man" actually owning himself ;D

20 dollars hahaha are you sure you don't live in pittsburgh ::)

my annual prediction threads predict who we'll win the super bowl, nothing more nothing less STOP TRYING TO CREATE ARGUMENTS YOU CAN'T OWN ME 8) 8)

actually no I would be an excellent lawyer (maybe i am one ;)) because I had a witness remember Stella that proved you wrong, you still haven't searched post-gazette.com for your meaningless information ::)

funny how you forget ::)

what is the next irrelevant argument you will try to create?  so desperate to own me it is quite flattering :D

your Mr. Mom nowadays are you sure you want to give me your money? :-*

E

E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2007, 03:37:11 PM »

Trash talking a person's city/fan base is one thing, which you started, but having no respect for the dead, is a class-less thing only a grunt from Pittsburgh could be so low to do.

BTW the only thing you own is food stamps. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
Trash talking a person's city/fan base is one thing, which you started, but having no respect for the dead, is a class-less thing only a grunt from Pittsburgh could be so low to do.

BTW the only thing you own is food stamps. 

I basically said it was strange for him to come back for more ownings after he just buried his friend

boo hoo wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh ::)

the only thing you own is AIDS ;)

E

E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2007, 03:43:56 PM »
I basically said it was strange for him to come back for more ownings after he just buried his friend

boo hoo wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh ::)

the only thing you own is AIDS ;)

E

what can say:
haha back for more I see, I guess you want to feel even worse today after burying your friend Grin

how can i explain class to a person that is incapable of having any?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2007, 03:57:32 PM »
what can say:
how can i explain class to a person that is incapable of having any?

I originally told him I was sorry but he continued to try to create ridiculous arguments out of nothing due to the owning I gave him months ago, his friend coincidentally got sick at the same time ;)

he's been trying to own me for far too long, and failing miserably :-\

lets not forget he's called me stupid, poor, and gay all before his friend was brought up

if you're gonna dish it out you better be able to take it, you should know how getbig works by now ;)

I will say far worse if he keeps it up ;)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2007, 04:53:28 PM »

associates give inside information to newspaper writers and they give the info to the people

and what exactly does cowher's retirement have to do with anything??????????????????????????????

stop trying to create arguments out of nothing ::)

E
The point is you are lying. If there was information like that out there and Cowher was aware, why would he not respond? There is no responses because it was never said by any "associates".

And you still haven't answerd the question: WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION IN YOUR THREAD WHEN IT WAS PRETTY IMPORTANT?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2007, 04:58:45 PM »
I originally told him I was sorry but he continued to try to create ridiculous arguments out of nothing due to the owning I gave him months ago, his friend coincidentally got sick at the same time ;)
So since you had no response that was valid, you bash my friend. Classless.

he's been trying to own me for far too long, and failing miserably :-\
So many inconsistences in your own thread that contridict what you say, but delusion is part of your character.

lets not forget he's called me stupid, poor, and gay all before his friend was brought up
So bash me and not a person who died to a disease. What, you can't defend yourself?

if you're gonna dish it out you better be able to take it, you should know how getbig works by now ;)

I will say far worse if he keeps it up ;)
Yeah, you can dish but can't take. Go back in this thread and see who was immoral 1st.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2007, 05:05:44 PM »
I said 9er fans are bandwagon fans, if you find that offensive enough to take cheap shots at my city than that shows what a sensitive nancy fairy boy you are
Um, you were the 1st to be offensive to the city calling, Prissy.

and only I can own myself, with the people that i've brutalized around here I can understand why you would get so excited about "the man" actually owning himself ;D
Lol, you've been exposed on your statements time again. It's funny how no one else says, "Oh he owned you OSF!" You're the on,y one saying it. Although on your own thread there are posts that say I put you in the corner. I'll get post them if you want. But of course you'll say that because of a "brutal" owning of them, they responded that way..............what a schlub.

20 dollars hahaha are you sure you don't live in pittsburgh ::)
Hahahaha! I wanted to make sure YOU could afford it!

my annual prediction threads predict who we'll win the super bowl, nothing more nothing less STOP TRYING TO CREATE ARGUMENTS YOU CAN'T OWN ME 8) 8)
Last year's prediction was WRONG. Try next year.

actually no I would be an excellent lawyer (maybe i am one ;)) because I had a witness remember Stella that proved you wrong, you still haven't searched post-gazette.com for your meaningless information ::)
I linked it and even posted it, but you still deny it was speculation.

what is the next irrelevant argument you will try to create?  so desperate to own me it is quite flattering :D

your Mr. Mom nowadays are you sure you want to give me your money? :-*
The only way that can happen is you you bet. So yes or no?