Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32397 times)

Ron Harrigan

You aren`t going to live long if you keep up with your drugs. 

As if you aren't a druggie yourself. A skinny druggie but still a druggie (you would be 100 lbs off the sauce).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
As if you aren't a druggie yourself. A skinny druggie but still a druggie (you would be 100 lbs off the sauce).
::)

Ron Harrigan

::)

Oh come off it, Mr 'I'm so skinny that I can't possibly be a druggie like Ro'. You're a piece of lying shit or, in other words, a typical atheist.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

All the sugar you consume will bite you in the ass one day

As an aggregate, not really.

You would have to be a complete dumbass or retarded to not be able to get the RDA minimum.  It would take really going out of your way to do so.

Just shoot for 2000 calories, your nutrition will be fine.

Like today, I had a bunch of Snickerdoodles I baked along with some Candied Chocolate Peanut butter cookies I made and some deep fried Mexican meat purses.  I easily made my RDA.  Got a good 60-70 grams of protein or so which is more then enough today.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
I recently obtained a conceal carry permit. What handgun + thong combination do you recommend?

balzac

• Getbig IV
Eggs are good but I think you lose faster on white fish for a last meal, bulking I would like a huge staek as the last meal

ok it was meant for a diet, so white fish would be a good choice

2 another questions for a diet :

how important is the high water intake and during a diet, i drink between 1,2 and 1,6 gallons per day.

do you think it makes a difference in order to stay very lean to drink as much water as possible duribng the day  or is this overrated ?

and for a diet would you cut something out from this list :

white rice
rice waffles
tuna
fish (tilapia, red and white salmon)
chicken
tofu
whole eggs
liquid egg whites
avocado
broccoli
spinach
tomatos
grapefruit
kiwi
pineapple
water

for cooking : coconut oil

many thanks

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
ok it was meant for a diet, so white fish would be a good choice

2 another questions for a diet :

how important is the high water intake and during a diet, i drink between 1,2 and 1,6 gallons per day.

do you think it makes a difference in order to stay very lean to drink as much water as possible duribng the day  or is this overrated ?

and for a diet would you cut something out from this list :

white rice
rice waffles
tuna
fish (tilapia, red and white salmon)
chicken
tofu
whole eggs
liquid egg whites
avocado
broccoli
spinach
tomatos
grapefruit
kiwi
pineapple
water

for cooking : coconut oil

many thanks

Jeeze. He should charge you for just reading that list.

balzac

• Getbig IV
Jeeze. He should charge you for just reading that list.

yeah, up to 20 words to read, brutal list  ::)

he will recover, trust me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
All the sugar you consume will bite you in the ass one day

Pastry Chef's tend to live a long time though.  :-\

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
What are your thoughts on pre/intra/post workout nutrition?

che

• Getbig V
What are your thoughts on pre/intra/post workout nutrition?
::) Oh brother

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Yes, we demand advices on the anabollock window now dammit!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Pastry Chef's tend to live a long time though.  :-\

Inflammation of the endothelial wall from too much sugar consumption is a fact bro. Get us all in the end unless you cut back.

pellius

• Getbig V
yeah, up to 20 words to read, brutal list  ::)

he will recover, trust me

Not the number of words. He does this for a living. Starts a thread willing to give tips for free. Now you want him to do your whole diet plan.

Hate when people take advantage of another's generosity. Hire him if you want that much detail or use some common sense and discretion.

balzac

• Getbig IV
Not the number of words. He does this for a living. Starts a thread willing to give tips for free. Now you want him to do your whole diet plan.

Hate when people take advantage of another's generosity. Hire him if you want that much detail or use some common sense and discretion.

let the man speak for himself

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Balzac, make it easier on him.

Show him when you are eating those foods and in what combinations. In other words, how are they being used as far as meals are concerned. You cant just list a bunch of foods without at least touching on nutrient timing.

If you look at the majority of Noel's responses to meals, the meals are listed, not just the foods randomly. In one of the first meal posts here, the guy who was eating all the protein and the cruciferous veggies had his fats and carbs all over the place. How is he gonna know by your list?

The Avacado? When?

Also, try and clarify what 1,6 is... is it 1 to 6? is 1,2 your way of saying  1 1/2?

It's all about nutrient timing... and to be honest, Noel is being a bit vague with his answers. I don't blame him. You guys are kind of being jackasses, which is expected.

He gets one good question out of ten typical GB answers.

I dont care if he speaks for himself or not. I spend day after day contest prepping clients. I'm still waiting to see a consistency in his strategies through his answers and the right questions are not being asked.

Whatever. Maybe the whole thread is a typical Getbigger joke.

For what it's worth, Frank Zane told me personally that low carbs always worked fantastically for him. He kept his fats high. Very high. Unbelievably high.

I am currently writing an article for his quarterly mag "building the body" about macro ratios.

Some of you guys are saying "It doesnt matter as long as you have the right drugs" ~ unbelievable. The drugs make all the difference in the world as to partitioning.

I've seen so many physiques flatten out on Keto type diets that I actually don't like using them, but this is only very near the contest. It all depends on where the bodyfat is at the beginning of the prep.

I have not seen many questions in regards to bodyfat levels and the beginning stages of the diet vs. the last few days.

Carbing up works for some. Insane amounts of carbs and a closely scrutinized physique, that is, being able to pinch the skin. Pictures are tough to deal with, but nobody has asked Noel about that either.

I'm just wondering how many in this thread have stood on a stage?

You meet with your clients the day of the show also... and numerous times. You wake them up early to see what has happened during the night. Haven't seen those questions either.

It's alright. This ain't about me. I'm nobody, but seriously? Ask the right questions (like you know something) and post your diets in meal content, not your grocery list.

Out ~

(Shut up Knooger)

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II

shut your pie hole, ball sack.

balzac

• Getbig IV
great answer dyslexic, thanks next week i will start a log and list all my foods/timing etc

i hope you can help me out there  ;)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Yes, we demand advices on the anabollock window now dammit!!

hahahahaha this sport is full of so much bulshit its untrue.

mazfit

• Getbig III
great answer dyslexic, thanks next week i will start a log and list all my foods/timing etc

i hope you can help me out there  ;)

why dont you just do your own fucking research instead of being a lazy cuunt

aestheticg0d

• Getbig I
The only time nutrient timing matters is when you're on insulin. Most of these "prep gurus" want you to believe there is some secret formula to getting lean. There isn't. It's no different than the supplement industry feeding people garbage information. Dieting is a science. Calories in vs. calories out. If you starve yourself long enough you will get shredded. Of course keeping your protein on the high end will help preserve muscle/appetite and some people will diet better on high vs low carbs but people could figure this out easily by themselves instead of being spoon feed cookie cutter diet plans for $800 dollars.

pellius

• Getbig V

I'll speak whatever I want. He's probably too polite to humiliate you so he'll just ignore you.

kiwi
pineapple
liquid eggwhites
talapia
tomatoes
spinach
tofu
water (?)

.... Jesus Fucking Christ. You're whole fucking grocery list. Did you post on the "What did you eat today" thread? Do you take pictures of your food and post it on message boards? Do you have a dozen tupperware containers where you prepare all your meals?

pellius

• Getbig V
why dont you just do your own fucking research instead of being a lazy cuunt

"But, but... what should I eat? Is Kiwi good? Should I cut out the rice waffles? Someone help me!"

"Rice waffles" Oh brother.

I wonder if Zane needed someone to tell him what to eat? "Is avocado good?" Or did he actually take the time and trouble to know his own body and how it reacts to different training and dieting protocols.

BBers today are like babies. Need someone to hold their hand every step of the way.

pellius

• Getbig V
The only time nutrient timing matters is when you're on insulin. Most of these "prep gurus" want you to believe there is some secret formula to getting lean. There isn't. It's no different than the supplement industry feeding people garbage information. Dieting is a science. Calories in vs. calories out. If you starve yourself long enough you will get shredded. Of course keeping your protein on the high end will help preserve muscle/appetite and some people will diet better on high vs low carbs but people could figure this out easily by themselves instead of being spoon feed cookie cutter diet plans for $800 dollars.

Someone gets it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
BBers today are like babies. Need someone to hold their hand every step of the way.

Isn't it the same with modern BB and drugs? Rather than figuring out which compounds your body responds best to, it seems a lot of folks are just taking boatloads of everything in the hopes that SOMETHING will take.

I wonder how many 1g+ guys are out there that you can't even tell that they lift.