Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32413 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
OK, next question.. Are there any proven strategies to achieve more hardness in the lower back area? So far I've incorporated hyperextensions & 20-minute bar twists during my preps, who work good on my waist line, but the lower back hardness remains a problem.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
a freezer ^^

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
a freezer ^^

Solid as ice advice here :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
OK, next question.. Are there any proven strategies to achieve more hardness in the lower back area? So far I've incorporated hyperextensions & 20-minute bar twists during my preps, who work good on my waist line, but the lower back hardness remains a problem.
The easy answer is diet the fat off and pull water right, you cant spot reduce fat, to build that area hypers and deads are great, I would stay away from twisting oblique excersises

whitewidow

Noel how what do you recommend for acne caused by AAS? Lower the dose or use some harsh stuff like accutane? Also how much do you charge? I am in Portland myself. I know a few guys who go to your gym. They say your expensive. any getbig member discounts?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Noel how what do you recommend for acne caused by AAS? Lower the dose or use some harsh stuff like accutane? Also how much do you charge? I am in Portland myself. I know a few guys who go to your gym. They say your expensive. any getbig member discounts?
If your getting acne right off the bat your stuff may be dirty, Contest prep for get biggers in 1000.00 Accutane is pretty rough on the liver

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Isn't it the same with modern BB and drugs? Rather than figuring out which compounds your body responds best to, it seems a lot of folks are just taking boatloads of everything in the hopes that SOMETHING will take.

I wonder how many 1g+ guys are out there that you can't even tell that they lift.

Quite a few from what I see at the gyms I use.
Very little exercise knowledge, very little effort or intensity.
Poor eating habits.
And very under dose / poor quality steroids.

For the numbers in gyms I don't see to many Hardcore type training.

balzac

• Getbig IV
I'll speak whatever I want. He's probably too polite to humiliate you so he'll just ignore you.

kiwi
pineapple
liquid eggwhites
talapia
tomatoes
spinach
tofu
water (?)

.... Jesus Fucking Christ. You're whole fucking grocery list. Did you post on the "What did you eat today" thread? Do you take pictures of your food and post it on message boards? Do you have a dozen tupperware containers where you prepare all your meals?

ok  :D

Ron Harrigan

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
ok  :D

A very in shape fella for being in his fifties.

Have you posted a pic? Let us all see the results of all your log keeping and macro nutrient partitioning.

I can see I've gotten into your little baby head and given you quite a butt hurt. I'm sure in addition to scouring the board for my pics you've also been going through my entire post history to find something "incriminating".

But please, show us pictures of your meals. Would love to see the rice cake waffle affair.

pellius

• Getbig V
Yeah I dont understand it either. Never take advice from a man who looks like he could make a fine briefcase.

Haha, his reply will surely "own" me  ::)

I've already shut you up and driven you off two threads already.

"Haha"

Ron Harrigan

Contest prep for get biggers in 1000.00

Imagine how many burgers and Cokes that could buy you.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Imagine how many burgers and Cokes that could buy you.
A calories a calorie.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV

Noel

Where do you stand on Dnp?  Also is Dana Bailey natural like she claims based on your trained eye?

balzac

• Getbig IV
A very in shape fella for being in his fifties.

Have you posted a pic? Let us all see the results of all your log keeping and macro nutrient partitioning.

I can see I've gotten into your little baby head and given you quite a butt hurt. I'm sure in addition to scouring the board for my pics you've also been going through my entire post history to find something "incriminating".

But please, show us pictures of your meals. Would love to see the rice cake waffle affair.

are you still an elf ?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Noel

Where do you stand on Dnp?  Also is Dana Bailey natural like she claims based on your trained eye?

of course she is, its all genetics at that level not drugs.

pellius

• Getbig V
are you still an elf ?

No weighing, measuring and listing of special hand pick food items. No obsession with my body having my life revolve around how big my muscles are and how they look to impress other men since most women are not impressed with big muscles. No need to hire someone to tell me what and how much to eat. I just pretty much eat what I want and use some common sense

Yet my walk around condition I bet compares, if not, beats your one day "stage ready" condition.

whitewidow

If your getting acne right off the bat your stuff may be dirty, Contest prep for get biggers in 1000.00 Accutane is pretty rough on the liver

No it's from fred meyer pharmacy just basic watson Test cypionate, the other compounds are Alpha-Pharma it showed up a few months after I started this blast. Can I just stop by your gym? are you usually there or do you go out of town alot. can I just pay a drop in fee if I want to train at your gym and check it out?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Noel

Where do you stand on Dnp?  Also is Dana Bailey natural like she claims based on your trained eye?
If Farrah says shes natural its good enough for me, Cops don't lie,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If Farrah says shes natural ist good enough for me, Cops dont lie,
lololololololololololol

;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
If a calorie truly is just a calorie....

How different would 3 physiques all basically the same Meso type look if

A) the first ate only fats, even if they were all unsaturated, Poly, Omegas, whatever.... no carbs, no protein

B) the second ate only carbs... simple? Complex? Fibrous? Alcohol?

C) the third ate only protein

and these guys ate whenever they wanted to and were all in a caloric deficit?

You really don't think the physiques would be massively different in appearance, hardness and bodyfat levels, water retention, skin thickness, etc, etc..?

And the compounds...

Put each on Insulin and GH (no Test or other anabolics)

Then put each on Tren and Test with Clen

Also have a group of natties....

Then have a group of Test, Primo, GH, Insulin and Clen....

Don't answer. You can't.

It's rhetoric.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

"dirty"?

please explain how 'dirty' (I assume you mean un-sterile and contaminated) would cause acne.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
it's amazing how a professional would take time out of their day to give us attention, when his clients have to pay money for his attention.

the man must be a time-management genius. i only have about 40 clients (a fraction of what Noelle has) with less than 1/4 of those actively competing (m/w physique, figure, bikini, m bbing, powerlifting, strongman) and i barely have time and energy physically and mentally to get a workout in, much less invest time a Q&A thread and give away for free (using my own name) what my clients pay thousands of dollars each year for.

better man than i, i tell ya.

pellius

• Getbig V
"dirty"?

please explain how 'dirty' (I assume you mean un-sterile and contaminated) would cause acne.

I was thinking the same damn thing. By dirty gear I would think one would mean bacteria or heavy metals. But wouldn't bacteria give you an abcess and heavy metals make you sick?

Isn't acne from clogged pores that come from oil on you skins from fluctuations in hormone levels (clean or dirty) like when a teen enters puberty.