Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855678 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
the bullying aspect is what i've been thinking too.

there's no doubt that sucky has only got himself to blame with all this. some people need to just let it go now. sucky is finished around here. just leave it at that !

He isn't finished, because he isn't BANNED.

HE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE - AS EVIDENCED BY HIS OWN POSTS OVER THE COURSE OF 7 YEARS.

No website/forum/social network should ever put up with a PEDOPHILE.

Ron was merciful in not banning him all together and I respect his decision(s), but that doesn't mean that his actions are forgiveable.

Any and all members here with children UNDERSTAND why this kind of animal needs to be EXPELLED completely.

Imagine if your 13 year old daughter, sister, niece, cousin was approached by SUCKMYMUSCLE (AKA MY BITCH), would you then feel ANY MERCY FOR HIM?

I don't think so.  In my mind, I accept the fact that he could have already hurt 100's of little girls running around innocently around this predator.

You call us bullies for wanting to EXPEL a PEDOPHILE from amongst us, I call these gentlemen HEROES.

"1"

P.S. I have no qualms with you Bradi, so please do not take this post as directed towards you with malice.  This is a general statement regarding my view of this criminal's presence here.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
hahaha that is almost even worse than just going all out with the outings/pwnings, it's like treating him like a child which in itself is the ULTIMATE owning.

I concerned about harikari, what with all the Hattori Hanzo swords he has lying around.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
A few weeks ago I witnessed this vile, piece of shit WISH RAPE AND DEATH UPON RUNNINGMOM!

HE EVEN GOT ALL TECHNICAL IN DESCRIBING EXACTLY HOW IT SHOULD GO DOWN WHEN THE ATTACKERS WERE TO GET HER IN A DARK ALLEY.

SHE FELT SO DISTURBED THAT SHE EVEN CONTACTED RON ABOUT IT AND RON BEING FORGIVING, GAVE HIM A WARNING.

Now, Bradi, do you really think anyone is bullying this predator?

I don't know what the issue was regarding RunningMom and MY BITCH, but I do know that I WOULD NEVER WISH DEATH OR RAPE upon any human being.  As ass whopping is always beneficial and sometimes even therapeutic, but RAPE AND DEATH to the mother of children, come on man..

"1"

P.S. Again, I have to stress that this is in no way a shot at you Bradi, I am a fan of your fine work with nudes, particularly when you post a hot male model or two in the mix.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
This thread is actually frightening . It's truly sickening how someone could lose contact with the real works and build a DECADE long Internet persona/life.

Having said that, this guy is clearly mentally unstable and I advice
Everyone to tread carefully because I would not be surprised if SMM kills himself if this goes on.

This is why I so rarely venture out of the steroid board. This is one of my first posts on g and o. But I just read the entirety of this thread and I consider myself very reasonable, and I believe SMM may kill himself, so tread carefully because YES SMM appears to be a scum bag, but you guys just ripped his decade
Long online Internet persona to pieces with one (brilliant) thread.

But it is verging on bullying. And I am a new dad so maybe i appear
To be a pussy to some of you. But I am warning you guys that this SMM freak may kill
Himself if this continues.

i dont believe thats true... SMM was an online bully himself ( he's a bitch, but you know what i mean).. SMM was the one thinking hes better than everyone, and threatning people left and right... so this is the case of  a person who was about to be bullied, and instead he stood up to the bully, and handed him one of the biggest ownings...

for visual demonstration, see below :D

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
You are all brutal.  The way people jump into the fray in this type of situation to get in their licks is disgusting.  It's pure mob mentality, where a normally reasonable person acts in a way that is counter to common sense and decency.  It reminds me of the crap you used to see in the school yard, where everyone supports the bully, because they don't want to be a target.  (As Benny says in The Mummy, "better to be the right hand of the devil, than in his path.")

Ron, it is time for someone to mod-up and stop this.  Though I am not one for censorship, the anonymity of Getbig allows people to say and do things they would never do in real life, if their true identity was known.  Just kill this topic before it gets totally out of hand.  

This pile on reminds me of the Rodney King beating.  Total senseless brutality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wonder what Dr.Reed does with the prepuces he cuts off men. Does
he sell them to pharmaceutical companies? Does he burn it? Does he
feed them to the dogs?(just kidding)

P Coderch

http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/PROCIRCORG/message/2250

bradistani

• Getbig V

HE IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE - AS EVIDENCED BY HIS OWN POSTS OVER THE COURSE OF 7 YEARS.

Ron was merciful in not banning him all together and I respect his decision(s), but that doesn't mean that his actions are forgiveable.

Any and all members here with children UNDERSTAND why this kind of animal needs to be EXPELLED completely.

Imagine if your 13 year old daughter, sister, niece, cousin was approached by SUCKMYMUSCLE (AKA MY BITCH), would you then feel ANY MERCY FOR HIM?

I don't think so.  In my mind, I accept the fact that he could have already hurt 100's of little girls running around innocently around this predator.

You call us bullies for wanting to EXPEL a PEDOPHILE from amongst us, I call these gentlemen HEROES.

"1"

P.S. I have no qualms with you Bradi, so please do not take this post as directed towards you with malice.  This is a general statement regarding my view of this criminal's presence here.

well seeing as you put it like that  :D

so he's a paedo for real  ??? that's fucked up for sure.. i can't understand why he's sticking around after all these so called revelations  :-\

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
You are all brutal.  The way people jump into the fray in this type of situation to get in their licks is disgusting.  It's pure mob mentality, where a normally reasonable person acts in a way that is counter to common sense and decency.  It reminds me of the crap you used to see in the school yard, where everyone supports the bully, because they don't want to be a target.  (As Benny says in The Mummy, "better to be the right hand of the devil, than in his path.")

Ron, it is time for someone to mod-up and stop this.  Though I am not one for censorship, the anonymity of Getbig allows people to say and do things they would never do in real life, if their true identity was known.  Just kill this topic before it gets totally out of hand.  

This pile on reminds me of the Rodney King beating.  Total senseless brutality.

My fiend you are taking this out of context. Rodney King was set upon and beaten for nothing more than the pleasure the cops got from it, SMM is being spanked like a naughty little schoolboy because he has, on more than one occasion, made threats against and spoken down to almost everyone that has thus far contributed to this thread. He built up a persona & thought he was untouchable, even when he was mercilessly destroyed in debates, and his actions have actually caused real life problems for some members. He has been exposed for the scum he really is, and if the paedophile rumours are indeed true then he deserves mob justice without further need for justification.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
About me

I am a 31 year old autodidact. Not trained in many of the areas I answer questions but I am very curious and studious and am always trying to learn and I love to help people answering questions and possibly giving them solutions for whatever problems they have. I know what it's like to search for answers and never get the answers you are really looking for, so I try to be as precise and also detail as possible in my replies.

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=Asv2rTfhaa

Oh man - way too many trails. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i basically brought sucky to getbig years ago, he said he browsed for years but didn't decide to register until i made a post about dorian yates that enraged him so much he had to "own" me

i also take credit for making everybody aware of his german shepherd spine smashing adventures, that post went unnoticed until i brought it up months after he originally posted it 8)

we also talked about having our own fight haha

the name pedro sounds about right, i always assumed he was latino since he claimed to either be in fort lauderdale or brazil

he was always clearly a nutjob, but he was entertaining

PIP

E
E

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
i basically brought sucky to getbig years ago, he said he browsed for years but didn't decide to register until i made a post about dorian yates that enraged him so much he had to "own" me

i also take credit for making everybody aware of his german shepherd spine smashing adventures, that post went unnoticed until i brought it up months after he originally posted it 8)

we also talked about having our own fight haha

the name pedro sounds about right, i always assumed he was latino since he claimed to either be in fort lauderdale or brazil

he was always clearly a nutjob, but he was entertaining

PIP

E

Earl....he supposedly sent you his address 'multiple times' to fight you....can you confirm this?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What Is This????????????

Recently, I have noticed that after I have stayed in a closed-door(house, office) environment for a few hours, and then I go outside, when I come back I feel an unpleasant smell. It is a sweet, pungent, slightly "rotten" smell that I can only feel on the back of my nose. This is the same smell that my 67 year-old father leaves in any closed-door environment. Some people would call this "old people smell". I am 31 now and recently I have getting this same smell every time I stay indoors for many hours in the same space. Even when I leave all windows open, I still sense the smell. I cannot sense it outdoors. What is this? Is it caused by bad breath? I think it is my own respiration which is causing it, since I only feel it indoors after I have stayed in the same place for hours and never outdoors, and this smell follows me and becomes apparent in any indoor environment I stay for many hours. The other reason why I think it is caused by my own respiration is because it is a slightly "rotten" smell of putrefaction. But it is not really a bad breath smell, but more of an old people bad breath smell. Is this smell caused by my own exhaled air? If so, is it Carbon dioxide I am smelling or a putrefaction odour caused by bacteria? Please answer me this question. I really need to know the answer to this one. Thank

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApYKOKiWTClSMAJ9LJzrWfvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110517010341AAIvxpA

http://answers.yahoo.com/activity/qa?show=Asv2rTfhaa&link=question

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
My fiend you are taking this out of context. Rodney King was set upon and beaten for nothing more than the pleasure the cops got from it, SMM is being spanked like a naughty little schoolboy because he has, on more than one occasion, made threats against and spoken down to almost everyone that has thus far contributed to this thread. He built up a persona & thought he was untouchable, even when he was mercilessly destroyed in debates, and his actions have actually caused real life problems for some members. He has been exposed for the scum he really is, and if the paedophile rumours are indeed true then he deserves mob justice without further need for justification.

Thank you.  You are clearly on the right page regarding this criminal.

I'm glad others can see the obvious truth here.

Dantelis,

TO FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE WHO WISHED RAPE AND DEATH UPON MULTIPLE FEMALE MEMBERS, GOING AS FAR AS DESCRIBING THE EXACT METHODS THE ATTACKERS SHOULD USE - NO THANK YOU!

TO FEEL SORRY FOR A SELF-PROCLAIMED PEDOPHILE THAT HAS OVER THE COURSE OF 7 YEARS DESCRIBED HIS MOST DIRTY FANTASIES INVOLVING LITTLE GIRLS AGES 13-15 - NO THANK YOU!

TO FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS CONSISTENTLY BULLIED HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS OVER THE YEARS WITH HIS PATHOLOGICAL LYING - NO THANK YOU!

TO FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE THAT DARE FUCK WITH THE TRUE HEROES ON THIS SITE - NO THANK YOU!

FUCK THAT!
"1"

Mclovin

• Getbig III
Any chance someone could give me a quick summary of what has happened? I don't have time to read all 56 pages of this thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I Really Need Help With A Very Serious Problem With My Life.?

I have this problem and I don't know who to ask for help. I am extremely sensitive to chemicals. I experience severe reactions to being exposed to several chemicals even stuff that most people don't care about like shampoo.

By far the worst are pesticides and petrochemicals. If I breath even the slightest amount of them in the air, I start to experience extremely unpleasant reactions which indicate neurotoxicity. I start to feel a truly extreme muscular uncoordination, my hands start trembling and I become confused and thoughts become disorganized in my mind. The feeling I get is that my nerves cannot control my limbs. It is extremely unpleasant painful and my greatest fear is that my neurons are being destroyed. I have been to doctors and they all either say that I am self-suggesting these symptoms or that I am ultra-sensitive. One of them said I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell and that it triggers an epileptic fit that makes me experience these symptoms, but that there is none neurotoxicity because the amount of chemicals is too small and the time I am exposed to them is very short as well. Another suggested that a very small percentage of the population lacks the enzymatic systems to metabolize toxins with effectiveness, so they experience physiological intoxication with very small doses that don't affect anyone. A really expensive doctor said that maybe I have naturally very low nueronal levels of glutathione and superoxide dismutase and other antioxidants, so very small doses of powerful oxidants like petrochemicals can damage or destroy my brain cell because they lack protection. My symptoms are greatly reduced and are eliminated much faster if I take massive doses of vitamin C after exposure.

Please help me. My life is living hell. I feel like a worthless person weak annd pathetic. I quit my job because I couldn't stand the air fresheners they used in the office, they would give me horrible headaches and also mental confusion and also nausea. I used to live many blocks away from a gas station and despite the distance every time the truck came to fill it with gas the air would stench with it and I would feel so sick. I would tremble and vomit and even the next day I would still be trembling. I had to move to a house in the woods miles away from any gas station because even very faint smell of it would give me muscular uncoordination and trembling. I am now living isolated and working for my family. Are my symptoms neurotoxic and if so is there anything

I can do to ease them and is there anything I can do to withstand these super small doses of toxins? The ideal would be to eliminate them but this is not realistic and I cannot live isolated for the rest of my life. The only time I didn't experience these symptoms was a day I went hiking in the woods, The intense smell of grass and wood from the oak trees caused me no symptoms. It was the happiest day I had in years. Only men-mde chemicals have this effect on me. I hope any expert/doctor here can help me.

Doesnt sound like a Spec ops, BJJ purple belt to me.  

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
A little off topic but a great example of what can happen
when someone pretends to be someone they are not to
the extreme.
TalHotBlond - A documentary movie I happened to stumble
upon last week.
A balding, 46-year old married man, Thomas Montgomery
pretends to be a marine sniper who is handsome, muscular and
a war hero. Chats up an 18 year old drop dead gorgeus girl.
This online romance goes on for over a year. Wife finds out
when 18 year old sends panties in the mail so 46 yr old Thomas
comes clean. 18 year old girl starts chatting up a 23 yr. old
co-worker of 46 yr. old Thomas. They start an online romance
which enrages 46 yr old Thomas. Eventually, Thomas takes his
revenge on the 23 yr. old co worker by shooting him dead in his truck
late after work.
Here's the kicker. The 18 yr old beautiful temptress was an unnatractive
overweight mother of the beautiful 18 yr old daughter who was away
at college. A 23 yr old kid is dead and a 46 yr old man is in prison the rest
of his life over a pure fantasy.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/marinesniper-talhotblonde-sexy-ims-love-letters/story?id=10146967

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
WOW just filed through this thread!!
some things learned

1) OMRB has officially taken it in the ass via the internet
2) the cleanest natural is one of the most annoying people i have never met. lol
3) OMR just delivered a raping
4) getbig can be way better then TV
5) groink has a huge bathroom
6) dont lie on getbig, your posts will be brought back when you least want them to
7) you can burn 3 hrs of work time on getbig  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wolfe, STFU you stupid queer. You lost all face when you backed from my challenge and ran away with your tail between your legs. I promise that I will find you and beat the shit out you, you stupid guy. Let's see if you make your unfunny, nerdy remarks that you pass on as sarcasm when you are drowning on your own blood - I'm not shitting you, sport: I will hurt you very badly.

P Coderch

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/forums//viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34&start=75

Oh shit - he pulls the same bs at other places too! 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Earl....he supposedly sent you his address 'multiple times' to fight you....can you confirm this?

of course he didn't

he wanted me to pay for his plane tickets too, even though he was the one that originally challenged me ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i think sucky has a severe case of asperger's syndrome

what other kind of person would have that much of an interest in gorillas?

plus "pedro" mentions the extreme sensitivity to smells and odors

E
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

E

He also portrays himself as some sword master. 

Stark

• Getbig V
WOW just filed through this thread!!
some things learned

6) dont lie on getbig, your posts will be brought back when you least want them

Which is exactly the point why I am still here :p, it's the only way to be bullet proved

Necrosis

• Getbig V

E

yes he does, it's so obvious it's absurd that he isn't aware he has it. The sensitivity, self-importance, rambling about the same topics, he is a pedantic guy, clearly intelligent but only has a rote knowledge of most things, is obsessive about certain things, is repetitive and seems to be unable to take others point of view, ie lack of theory of mind.

if not high functioning autism or outright autism it has to be aspergers or PDD-NOS.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot

"1"

QFT