Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73071 times)

Stavios

Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?
« on: July 03, 2007, 07:47:09 AM »
Milos, GH15 posted this cycle claiming it was one of the top IFBB Pro's cycle

no offence to him but IMO, it is complete bullshit and I have a hard time believing someone use even 1/2 of that

what's your opinion ?

ok
i got dozens of members here asking me for an example for pro bodybuilder cycles,,as i said many times before in general,,we do not get completely off drugs we only reduce the number of products/doses etc,,

what i will do here is give you a typical top pro routine,,THIS SHOULD NOT BE IMMITATED! THIS IS FOR BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL STAGES OF HORMONE USE,,THIS IS NOT FOR BEGGINERS NOR IS IT FOR THE RECREATIONAL USER!  i did not write the following but it is best describe a high level pro bodybuilder routine and i confirm this post

again be careful and dont think that by doing the same you will get same results,,you need the genetic response to be there in the first place! you need to be able to compete locally and do well with a lot less hormones

enjoy

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

6-2 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I hope GH15's liver falls off. Idiot.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Whoever would take this seriously also believes in Santa...

I will cross the line and say little more than I should - but most of the SMART PROS...and there ARE MANY take:

500 - 1000 mg of TEST/week
+
250 - 1000mg of OTHER ANABOLICS along with it....with antiestrogen of choice.

Not all take GH and INSULIN...and if they do it is 2-6 IU of GH/day + 5-40 IU of insulin/day

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

I will cross the line and say little more than I should - but most of the SMART PROS...and there ARE MANY take:

+

Not all take GH and INSULIN...and if they do it is 2-6 IU of GH/day + 5-40 IU of insulin/day

really? you think Coleman and Cutler are on only 1000mg. of test/week?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
well i guess you either believe milos or "GH15"  ::)
Z

Deadpool

• Getbig V
I hope GH15's liver falls off. Idiot.

:D
X

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

YES

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
When you have pros getting sick obviously some are severely pushing things.  Others I could believe are using a more moderate stack.  One thing is for certain, not every pro is using the same amount.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

I would not be surprised that at least one of them would tell you they never even did full 1000mg/week....More like 750mg test + some anabolics

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I would not be surprised that at least one of them would tell you they never even did full 1000mg/week....More like 750mg test + some anabolics
i could see that if it was legitimate Schering, Upjohn, Steris or Organon human grade hormones but they'd ahve to take alot more of this watered down horrible UG or mexican vet bullshit.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
look for the truth to be somewhat in the middle... gh15 is excess.. milos is not admitting to the whole dark truth.

bigmc

• Getbig V

how do you account for the continual gains in size

lifting weights is lifting weights

and people have been switched onto good nutrition for at least the last decade

the only obvious explanation is increased drug use
T

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
look for the truth to be somewhat in the middle... gh15 is excess.. milos is not admitting to the whole dark truth.

Don't CONFUSE what I am saying...
I could say that SOME do take more...but focus of choice of my words: I SAID SMART PROS...and both Ronnie and Jay are smart...

I would go this far and say: EVERY MISTER OLYMPIA WINNER SO FAR WAS NOT ABUSING steroids...rather they were all using safe amounts...and by safe I consider something in line of what I posted above.

And I PERSONALLY KNOW what most of them did....

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
This nails home the importance of genetics when you think Arvilla, Sevatese and Udelez all do 1g a week.

Although i don't quite believe Milos, he is more accurate than 'gh15' ::) At least Milos doesn't hide behind a screen name.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
my Lord i would hate to think that GH15 is accurate when talking about that stack. :o

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
my Lord i would hate to think that GH15 is accurate when talking about that stack. :o
Bear in mind 'he' is a dealer, and wants to drum up as much trade as possible.

Think about it: the physiques of the seventies and eighties were pretty much the same size wise, it was in the nineties that guys exploded with mass - all thanks to the KING OF SLIN Dorian Yates. I fully believe that alot of pros do around 1g of test, and its just the gh and slin that make the difference.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
This nails home the importance of genetics when you think Arvilla, Sevatese and Udelez all do 1g a week.

Although i don't quite believe Milos, he is more accurate than 'gh15' ::) At least Milos doesn't hide behind a screen name.
then there was that "big johnbluesfan" dumbass who was taking 2,000mg. of various things and wouldn't even post his picture.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
for the last time im going to say it,,

there is NONE,,NON EVEN ONE TOP PRO BODYBUILDER THAT ISNT  FEMILIAR WITH THE ROUTINE I MENTIONED,,NO MATTER WHAT CLAIMS YOU HEAR IN THE PUBLIC,,WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ANNONYMOUS COMING HERE AND TELLING YOU THIS?,,ID BE OUT OF ALONE AND ISOLATED THE MOMENT MANY OF MY FELLA BODYBUILDERS KNOW WHO I AM

my friends,,pro bodybuilding comes with a lot of lies due to the need to make profit via other LEGAL means,,the industry live on you buying vitargo following bullshit,,

milos,,,and im very surprised about this,,knows that it is a lot ore than good genetis to step on any ifbb stage,,milos knows first hand that it is a lot of  oil,,milos knows that jason and ron are on 3 grams a week offseason inorder to just maintain size,,

the routine i confirmed IS 100% ACCURATE,, and in many times not even half the story because it doesnt have OTHER types of pain killers and meds for blood pressure and acne et etc that are taken

you DO NOT SEE 250LB 5'9 AT 6% WALKING AROUND YOU UNLESS IT IS ON MAJOR USE OF HORMONES AND OTHER BI PRODUCTS,,YOU JUST DONT,,

TAKE A LOOK AT BODYBUILDERS PAST OUR CAREERS,,,AL SHRINK AND IF NOT SHRINK BECOME FAT PIGS WITH 20% BUT STILL A LOT SMALLER MUSCLE MASS!

MILOS SHOUDL STOP RIGHT HERE AND NOW! BECAUSE MY WORD IS FINAL I DONT PLAY NO BULLSHIT CRAP WHEN IT COMES TO TRUTH
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
So Ronnie could be on 750mg test + some anabolics, thats hard to believe.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

+

How much $$$ are pros shelling out for drugs like this? 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
how do you account for the continual gains in size

lifting weights is lifting weights

and people have been switched onto good nutrition for at least the last decade

the only obvious explanation is increased drug use

The biggest difference in SIZE was caused with INSULIN introduction to the equation...

Being STRONGEST ANABOLIC HORMONE there is definite advantage using it IF PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO IT correctly...
The scary thing is: we have bunch of guys who would claim they KNOW exactly what other pros are doing and HOW to do certain things...but in reality they are just "fishing" for the info...

Throughout the years I was given so many of "Milos cycles" from people around the world - that have ZERO truth to it...
Some guys (usually dealers) would take a photos with us (pros) and later claim to customers how they are our friends who are supplying us with the stuff...and in exchange FOR EXAMPLE we would do programs for them...

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This is just another case of some douche bag posting to stir shit up. I'm sure there are people who would take such a cycle however just the logistics behind it are plain fucked up. Someone please do the math for this cycle because in HGH alone, it would cost a couple of g's.

Nubain, halostatin, DNP, ...let's just say someone actually did TRY this cycle...they probably wouldn't survive until contest day.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
YES

No offense but I find that difficult to believe,,,,

The Coach

+

I agree with most of this, most of the pros are taking much less than people think, but I think the GH/Insulin is higher than what Milo's lets on!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
No offense but I find that difficult to believe,,,,

Agree, i think gh is closer to the truth.