Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73071 times)

The Coach

Re: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?
« Reply #175 on: July 04, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »
Damn, I go away for 20 min to take a shit and I come back to see "savatase" is talking crap again.

Dude, why don't you put some oil on that big bald head of yours and rub it between Derek Anthonys camel toe!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #176 on: July 04, 2007, 09:15:13 AM »
Damn, I go away for 20 min to take a shit and I come back to see "savatase" is talking crap again.

Dude, why don't you put some oil on that big bald head of yours and rub it between Derek Anthonys camel toe!

Did you see Michael Moore  ;D

just not good enough

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #177 on: July 04, 2007, 10:26:35 AM »
YES I ONLY COMPETED AS A PRO ONE TIME,HOPE TO DO LOT MORE,BUT I HAVE BEEN COMPITING WELL OVER 100KG SINCE 1995,SO I THINK I KNOW SOMETHING A BOUT THE GAME.I DONT BELIEVE IN HIGH DOSAGES,I THINK PEOPLE TODAY WANT MUSCLE FAST AND THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW ME

WWW.MARCOSCHACON.COM

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: July 04, 2007, 10:35:28 AM »
How naive of us to think that IFBB pros take more than 1000mg/test and 800mg of other anabolics a week during contest prep. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves........

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #179 on: July 04, 2007, 11:22:17 AM »

go fondle some boys at your camp perv ... what is it with grown men and little boys?

hammerhead

• Getbig I
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »
The drug protocol which GH15 describes first appeared in ugsupplements.com/newsletter dated 11/4/2001 in an interview with an un-named bodybuilder who was described as BIG and famous to all, who has placed highly in the Olympia many times. He agreed to do the piece as his time as a pro was limited and he would like to help others. The author of the piece asked people not to make threads on who the pro was but time has passed and he is no longer competing....my feelings ,from reading the article and from remarks from people who were aquainted with him,were  that he is a multiple winner of   the Olympia and there I leave you.  The article had the ring of truth about it.    

Alex23

« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2007, 11:31:54 AM »
Why would Dorian do that?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »
Are you saying Mr "1-gram-test-per-week" spermastse is getting beaten up by elementray school kids when he returns from his tennis lessons, sf?

he takes test to look like a natural that does cardio and lift weight 4 times per week

lol..that fucker took test to play tennis..epic failure in life
Here comes the money shot

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »
he takes test to look like a natural that does cardio and lift weight 4 times per week

lol..that fucker took test to play tennis..epic failure in life
oh brother

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2007, 11:56:36 AM »

you have problems if it takes you 20 minutes to take a shit :-\

E
E

The Coach

« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2007, 12:38:57 PM »
you have problems if it takes you 20 minutes to take a shit :-\

E

No, it's my quiet time, I really enjoy taking my shit and reading :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2007, 12:40:12 PM »
No, it's my quiet time, I really enjoy taking my shit and reading :D
good for ya old fart hahahah

The Coach

« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2007, 12:41:45 PM »
good for ya old fart hahahah

Still waiting for the "progress pics" there slim!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2007, 01:12:53 PM »
The drug protocol which GH15 describes first appeared in ugsupplements.com/newsletter dated 11/4/2001 in an interview with an un-named bodybuilder who was described as BIG and famous to all, who has placed highly in the Olympia many times. He agreed to do the piece as his time as a pro was limited and he would like to help others. The author of the piece asked people not to make threads on who the pro was but time has passed and he is no longer competing....my feelings ,from reading the article and from remarks from people who were aquainted with him,were  that he is a multiple winner of   the Olympia and there I leave you.  The article had the ring of truth about it.    
Are you saying gh15 has no clue, weighs in at 115lbs with pimples and greasy hair, and is just really good at copy/paste?

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2007, 01:19:17 PM »
...on of the most anabolic things that everyone is forgetting is: TIME.

I don't care how good your genetics, how perfect your regimine, you have to give your body time to actually do the growing. Take the little molocules and rearrainge them from various aminos to tissue...AND, AND, AND, don't forget even if you do build monster muscles in record time, you'll hit a wall simply because your heart and lungs have not kept up! So if you put on 30lbs of muscle in a month, you're fucked anyhow. You can't continue that fast anymore simply because you CAN'T WORKOUT WORTH SHIT anymore. When you get to the point where all you can do is 1 set of squats before you're dizzy and ready to puke, you're not going to grow any  more muscle -- and will start to shrink.

Add it up guys. Only makes sense.

I do believe you can add 30lbs in a month. But unless you're already in fucken awesome cardio shape, you'll loose it just as fast. And no matter how much nubain, slin, anabolics and GH you take, you'll still be stuck.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't CONFUSE what I am saying...
I could say that SOME do take more...but focus of choice of my words: I SAID SMART PROS...and both Ronnie and Jay are smart...

I would go this far and say: EVERY MISTER OLYMPIA WINNER SO FAR WAS NOT ABUSING steroids...rather they were all using safe amounts...and by safe I consider something in line of what I posted above.

And I PERSONALLY KNOW what most of them did....

I think this is a fair and candid rely on this topic by Milos. It shows 2 things:
1. Drugs in some decent  amount are  required to make it to the top.
2. Drugs alone will never be the main factor in being a top champ in BB. When every top guys uses the same kind of juice it all comes back to genetics and diet.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2007, 01:24:12 PM »
The cycle was nasser's I distinctly remember reading somewhere that he said at one point he was shooting insulin with every meal and was "scared to eaat without it". The cycle could be authentic. How gh15 knows this is beyond me...

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2007, 01:43:10 PM »
The cycle was nasser's I distinctly remember reading somewhere that he said at one point he was shooting insulin with every meal and was "scared to eaat without it". The cycle could be authentic. How gh15 knows this is beyond me...
it just may be nasser's. but milos is much closer to the reality of the doses of A SMART PRO. sure they mix things up a bit, but milos is pretty accurate about the basics that the smart pros use.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2007, 01:45:29 PM »
Nasser was notorious for joking around with people and telling them outrageous things just to fucck with them.

marcus

• Getbig IV
for the last time im going to say it,,

there is NONE,,NON EVEN ONE TOP PRO BODYBUILDER THAT ISNT  FEMILIAR WITH THE ROUTINE I MENTIONED,,NO MATTER WHAT CLAIMS YOU HEAR IN THE PUBLIC,,WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ANNONYMOUS COMING HERE

You can't remain annonymous on Getbig, not have blue stars, and expect to be taken seriously. Props to Milos for shedding some light on this.

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: July 04, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »
I HAVE READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE THREAD, AND gh15 SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
MILOS IS FAMILIAR WITH IT AND HE KNOWS SOME PPL TAKE IT.
HOWEVER WHAT MILOS IS TRYIN TO SAY :
SOME PPL JUS NEED A FEW DBOLS TO GROW OTHERS NEED MORE.

DRUGS ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO MISUSE, AND ABUSE, JUS LOOK AT RECREATIONAL DRUG USERS, SO ITS NOT SUPRISING, THAT PPL WILL UP DOSAGES AS RESISTANCE/EFFECT OF THE DRUGS ARE LESS. COMBINE THIS WITH DRUG PURITY, ALL THE FAKE GH/DILUTED GH THAT FLIES ABOUT, (ASK PALUMBO WHY HE RECCOMENDS 50 NOT 5 igf !)

ALSO BECOMING A PRO TAKES TIME, U DONT ADD 100 LBS OF MUSCLE IN ONE CYCLE, IT TAKES MANY MANY CYCLES!

10 LBS IS A GOOD SOLID GAIN ON 1 CYCLE.

ALSO THERES SO MANY DRUGS, TAKE FOR EXAMPLE A NATURAL DOING CARDIO, HE COULD JUS DO IT NATURALLY, OR TAKE
EPHEDRINE
OR EPHEDRINE, CAFFEINE,
OR EPHEDRINE CAFF, ASP, T3 ETC ETC
COMBINATIONS THERES A LOT TO CHOOSE FROM THIS IS PROBABLY PRO'S PREF, HE LL DECIDE WHAT TO USE IF IT WORKED ON LAST CYCLE, IF HE USED A COMBINATION LAST CYCLE HE DONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT CONTRIBUTED TO THE PROGRESS, SO HELL USE WHATEVER HE USED LAST TIME AND THEN SOME!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2007, 05:31:02 PM »
I HAVE READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE THREAD, AND gh15 SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
MILOS IS FAMILIAR WITH IT AND HE KNOWS SOME PPL TAKE IT.
HOWEVER WHAT MILOS IS TRYIN TO SAY :
SOME PPL JUS NEED A FEW DBOLS TO GROW OTHERS NEED MORE.

DRUGS ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO MISUSE, AND ABUSE, JUS LOOK AT RECREATIONAL DRUG USERS, SO ITS NOT SUPRISING, THAT PPL WILL UP DOSAGES AS RESISTANCE/EFFECT OF THE DRUGS ARE LESS. COMBINE THIS WITH DRUG PURITY, ALL THE FAKE GH/DILUTED GH THAT FLIES ABOUT, (ASK PALUMBO WHY HE RECCOMENDS 50 NOT 5 igf !)

ALSO BECOMING A PRO TAKES TIME, U DONT ADD 100 LBS OF MUSCLE IN ONE CYCLE, IT TAKES MANY MANY CYCLES!

10 LBS IS A GOOD SOLID GAIN ON 1 CYCLE.

ALSO THERES SO MANY DRUGS, TAKE FOR EXAMPLE A NATURAL DOING CARDIO, HE COULD JUS DO IT NATURALLY, OR TAKE
EPHEDRINE
OR EPHEDRINE, CAFFEINE,
OR EPHEDRINE CAFF, ASP, T3 ETC ETC
COMBINATIONS THERES A LOT TO CHOOSE FROM THIS IS PROBABLY PRO'S PREF, HE LL DECIDE WHAT TO USE IF IT WORKED ON LAST CYCLE, IF HE USED A COMBINATION LAST CYCLE HE DONT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT CONTRIBUTED TO THE PROGRESS, SO HELL USE WHATEVER HE USED LAST TIME AND THEN SOME!!!

::)

OK BUT I THOUGHT WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THAT HE STOLE THE CYCLE FROM AN OLD MAGAZINE INTERVIEW OF NASSER AND THAT NASSER ALWAYS BULLSHITTED WHAT HE TOOK TO FUCK PEOPLE UP.

geeze, turn off the caps-lock already and re-read the last part of this thread...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2007, 05:44:02 PM »
this routine,,,because its not a cycle it is a year long process,, that have ups and downs but is maintained for the duration of a professional career of a bodybuilder and also many top amatuers,,there are breaks but they are limited in time and they usually involve reduction of doses and products but almost never off completely

this is not stolen cycle because i am on it right as this moment for this year o,,this is also followed by many others,,ron jay the germans who ever  they may be ;),,your beloved mustafa and gustava,,cook used it as an amatuer,, greg kovacks ofcourse,,palumbo,,eli hanna,,and many many many more reginal champs and to be honest with you ,,i see many state level competitors starting to take it to this level too

this i do not support..if you need to be on routine such as what i am as a state/local levels then you most likley wont end up on an ifbb pro stage,,you may very well do nationals usa one day but no pro card for you buddy
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

...I also know of two top IFBB pros who took ridiculously low dosages for 3-5 months out of the year.  One took 2nd in the Mr. O twice and the other placed in the top six....

::)

Unless you name names what you've just written is bullshit.

Shawn Ray is the only person to have been 2nd in the Mr. O twice...  Levrone did it 4x, and Flex and Jay 3x each.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Shawn Ray is the only person to have been 2nd in the Mr. O twice...  Levrone did it 4x, and Flex and Jay 3x each.

i think labrada took 2nd twice, but that was a while ago....