Author Topic: How big are Milos Sarcev's arms??????????????????  (Read 27682 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: How big are Milos Sarcev's arms??????????????????
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »
How big are Milos Sarcev's arms??????????????????

Nah...

My arms at their biggest were about 16.7" pumped and flexed.  I would guess Milos arms are around 20", and that is a very high quality (ripped) 20".
Bodybuilding Pro.com

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »
Nah...

very high quality (ripped) 20".
??? ???

Master Blaster

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2007, 03:33:49 PM »
who cares how big they were,,they looked better than 90% bodybuilders pre syntol ofcourse so it doesnt matter how big they were UNTIL! the syntol,,

fallen angel

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2007, 03:51:14 PM »
surely that pic is shopped? was the 'mind' really that stupid?

i guess all the comments over the years about his arms being sub par got him in the end.

i think a shredded (pre synthol) milos would have had around 18" arms cold, but 12 weeks out around 19.

cgcgraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2007, 04:20:14 PM »
:'(

milos looks sick as shit in that abs+thighs

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
no matter what arms still are what people want to see,no body says wow look how big his chest is in that shirt,look at those legs with pants on,arms still are what people perceive as having big muscles.lee priest cannot hide those thing if he tried.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2007, 04:56:38 AM »
No disrespect to Milos, but there is no way he has a 20 inch arm in contest shape. I'm guessing his would be around 18 1/2 (without synthol). Here is what a true 20 inch arm looks like.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2007, 05:03:29 AM »
Hard to tell, maybe 18-19 inches. Arms aside, Milos had one hell of a physique.
No doubt about it...

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2007, 05:16:25 AM »
 :D  :D  You guys are too much. I'm 5'9 185 lbs, and my 17.5" (cold) arms are nowhere near as big as Mios. I have seen Milos numerous times and I have trained at his gym once. He's a legit 20 inches. Now give it a rest.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2007, 05:20:54 AM »
:D  :D  You guys are too much. I'm 5'9 185 lbs, and my 17.5" (cold) arms are nowhere near as big as Mios. I have seen Milos numerous times and I have trained at his gym once. He's a legit 20 inches. Now give it a rest.

I see where your coming from. My arms are also around 17.5 inches, so you do think "are some pros arms really only an inch or so bigger than mine?" Hard to know how big they are, but after reviewing what i posted, id say actually between 19-20.
No doubt about it...

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2007, 06:08:05 AM »

If you are so sure, ask him if you can measure them then, I bet he'll refuse.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2007, 06:34:34 AM »
its not about size its shape.. and also how the arm ties in with other bodyparts... some guys with small arms ..may be percieved to have big arms simply because  their arms are bigger in prportoion to the rest of the body.... like wheeler... heath.... lee... none of these guys have outstanding chests like say a rhul or a coleman.... thats why coleman is the greatest everything on him is big.... nothing is small to make one thing look big.. big chest back delt and arms... flex big arms big shoulders... heath great arms and shoulders... him and flex not so great chests
choice is an illusion

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2007, 08:48:58 AM »
Here is what an arm is supposed to look like!
just push some weight!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2007, 09:18:22 AM »

So I guess Milos' arms are only 1/4" smaller than Sergios.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »
milos,
the fact the you even bother to entertain that nonsense is unreal. some people don't understand the benefits of having pros on the boards and being able to talk with them. there are the people that want to learn from those that have great builds on how they got them. sometimes there are people who  "workout" and have nothing to show for it and want to "play" on these boards to feel part of something, same way they "play" in the gym and just take up space.

I never see pro's giving us any good information here, they never discuss training and nutrition. They just come here to bash other pro's they re pathetic if you ask me.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2007, 11:14:26 AM »
its not about size its shape.. and also how the arm ties in with other bodyparts... some guys with small arms ..may be percieved to have big arms simply because  their arms are bigger in prportoion to the rest of the body.... like wheeler... heath.... lee... none of these guys have outstanding chests like say a rhul or a coleman.... thats why coleman is the greatest everything on him is big.... nothing is small to make one thing look big.. big chest back delt and arms... flex big arms big shoulders... heath great arms and shoulders... him and flex not so great chests
Coleman...calves?  They make his quads look a lot bigger
Squishy face retard

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
So I guess Milos' arms are only 1/4" smaller than Sergios.

hey bro Milos' arms are nowhere as good as Sergio we all know that, but size wise, all the pros are closer to each other than you think. Just that some have the illusion of being much bigger due to muscle bellies and shape. but its ridiculous to say his arms are 18 inches :D   .... my arms are 17.5 and they look like toothpicks compared to these pros in person, even the smaller pros like mike dragna or eryk bui. i'm not saying Milos is a bad pro. he had a very good physique. Eryk Bui for example looks tiny on stage, but when you see him in person the dude is a monster. his arms are huge!!!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »
hey bro Milos' arms are nowhere as good as Sergio we all know that, but size wise, all the pros are closer to each other than you think. Just that some have the illusion of being much bigger due to muscle bellies and shape. but its ridiculous to say his arms are 18 inches :D   .... my arms are 17.5 and they look like toothpicks compared to these pros in person, even the smaller pros like mike dragna or eryk bui. i'm not saying Milos is a bad pro. he had a very good physique. Eryk Bui for example looks tiny on stage, but when you see him in person the dude is a monster. his arms are huge!!!

Yes but your arms are 17.5 at what bodyfat%? A 17" ripped arm will probably look bigger than an 18" fat arm.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2007, 03:39:54 PM »
That one picture of Sergio's arm was the one that was shot by a machine gun

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2007, 04:16:38 PM »
Just read Shawn Perrine's article in FLEX about the Milos conspiracy (2006).

WTF is "conspiracy to possess anabolic steroids for personal use"?  ;D

What a fucking joke...
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2007, 04:22:55 PM »
Considering Arnie's peaks, I think his arms were easily over 2o inches.
Squishy face retard