Author Topic: TRUMP BREAKS NEWSWEEK TOO. WTF?  (Read 11260 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
TRUMP BREAKS NEWSWEEK TOO. WTF?
« on: December 08, 2017, 08:48:49 AM »
Trump’s Jerusalem Decision May Lead to Permanent Peace in Israel

Danny Danon, Newsweek • December 8, 2017

The American president, Donald Trump, has made a bold decision.

By announcing that the United States will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, he has not only proven himself as a reliable ally whose word can be counted on, but also a courageous leader who is not afraid to stand for what is right.

This decision is right for Israel, it is right for the United States, and it has a good chance of positively influencing the possibility for peace in our region.

There are times when leaders have to make the hard choice not only because there may be great geopolitical benefits from such a move, but because it is simply the right thing to do. This is what guided Prime Minister Ben Gurion when he moved the Knesset to Jerusalem almost seven decades ago.

President Trump has made a similar courageous decision today.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jerusalem-decision-may-lead-111508626.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP BREAKS NEWSWEEK TOO. WTF?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:51:17 AM »
A lot of these leftist digital media companies are going to have to be more fair in their coverage or they will simply go broke.

It’s a pure market issue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 11:03:49 AM »
Trump’s Jerusalem Decision May Lead to Permanent Peace in Israel

Danny Danon, Newsweek • December 8, 2017

The American president, Donald Trump, has made a bold decision.

By announcing that the United States will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, he has not only proven himself as a reliable ally whose word can be counted on, but also a courageous leader who is not afraid to stand for what is right.

This decision is right for Israel, it is right for the United States, and it has a good chance of positively influencing the possibility for peace in our region.

There are times when leaders have to make the hard choice not only because there may be great geopolitical benefits from such a move, but because it is simply the right thing to do. This is what guided Prime Minister Ben Gurion when he moved the Knesset to Jerusalem almost seven decades ago.

President Trump has made a similar courageous decision today.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jerusalem-decision-may-lead-111508626.html

Wow, what a shocker this is

A Jewish Politician is happy with Trumps move

Didn't see that coming

Probably a bit premature to suggest this is going to lead to a permanent peace in the middle east

You're a fundie so can you tell me if fundies really expect this to lead to peace in the middle east or are they actually expecting this will lead to  a final conflagration before the return of your zombie god ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 01:02:29 PM »
Wow, what a shocker this is

A Jewish Politician is happy with Trumps move

Didn't see that coming

Probably a bit premature to suggest this is going to lead to a permanent peace in the middle east

You're a fundie so can you tell me if fundies really expect this to lead to peace in the middle east or are they actually expecting this will lead to  a final conflagration before the return of your zombie god ?

Why so angry?

No, the shocker is that Newsweek printed something positive about Trump.  You're just blinded by your anger and missed the point.

If by "fundies" you mean conservatives, then the answer is no.  Conservatives aren't saying this will lead to peace.  Newsweek said it in this article.

Conservatives, unlike Libtards, know very well that Islam is not a religion of peace and therefore violence over this is to be expected from Muslim nations.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 01:06:23 PM »
Why so angry?

No, the shocker is that Newsweek printed something positive about Trump.  You're just blinded by your anger and missed the point.

If by "fundies" you mean conservatives, then the answer is no.  Conservatives aren't saying this will lead to peace.  Newsweek said it in this article.

Conservatives, unlike Libtards, know very well that Islam is not a religion of peace and therefore violence over this is to be expected from Muslim nations.

why are you so angry?

I asked you about your religious beliefs (convenient how you ignored this)

apparently being asked about your beliefs makes you angry

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 02:13:39 PM »
why are you so angry?

I asked you about your religious beliefs (convenient how you ignored this)

apparently being asked about your beliefs makes you angry

What?  Are you drunk too?  Why are you answering my question by repeating it to me?  When did you ask me about my religion?  Come back when you're sober.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 02:19:09 PM »
What?  Are you drunk too?  Why are you answering my question by repeating it to me?  When did you ask me about my religion?  Come back when you're sober.

LOL - you're getting even angrier

Why are you afraid to answer the question about what fundies like you believe about the end times ( I know you know what I was talking about before but just making sure there is no confusion)

try to calm down and see if you can explain your religious beliefs to me about what the result of this action by Trump will lead to

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »
LOL - you're getting even angrier

Why are you afraid to answer the question about what fundies like you believe about the end times ( I know you know what I was talking about before but just making sure there is no confusion)

try to calm down and see if you can explain your religious beliefs to me about what the result of this action by Trump will lead to

Look, you can play games all day long, but at the end of the day nobody who has read your posts would say that you are a cool headed, friendly person.

I still don't understand what this has to do with my religion.  Why do you hate Christians, Hispanics, black people, and homosexuals so much?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 02:49:58 PM »
Look, you can play games all day long, but at the end of the day nobody who has read your posts would say that you are a cool headed, friendly person.

I still don't understand what this has to do with my religion.  Why do you hate Christians, Hispanics, black people, and homosexuals so much?

LOL now you're projecting all the people you hate onto me

Damn, my simple question really made you angry

I  guess you're going to keep playing dumb

Must suck to be so ashamed of your own beliefs that you have to deny to understand what I'm talking about

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 03:00:03 PM »
LOL now you're projecting all the people you hate onto me

Damn, my simple question really made you angry

I  guess you're going to keep playing dumb

Must suck to be so ashamed of your own beliefs that you have to deny to understand what I'm talking about

Projecting?  LOL...Yeah, I hate Christians and Hispanics.  Keep trying, you closet racist. 

What simple question?  I still don't get how being shocked that Newsweek printed something positive about Trump has anything to do with my religion.  You really need to sleep it off.  Being drunk and angry is not a good combination.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 03:01:32 PM »

Projecting?  LOL...Yeah, I hate Christians and Hispanics.  Keep trying, you closet racist. 

What simple question?  I still don't get how being shocked that Newsweek printed something positive about Trump has anything to do with my religion.  You really need to sleep it off.  Being drunk and angry is not a good combination.

Closet??  Not anymore.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 03:14:33 PM »
Closet??  Not anymore.

LOL - if that were true it would put me in the company of the majority of right wingers on this board including you and Loco

Maybe if you explain to Loco why fundies are so excited about Trumps decision he can find the courage to not be ashamed of his own religious beliefs  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 03:53:38 PM »
Sleep it off Straw Man.

Tomorrow is another day, bud.

We can pick up these conversations with a clearer mindset then.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 04:08:59 PM »
Sleep it off Straw Man.

Tomorrow is another day, bud.

We can pick up these conversations with a clearer mindset then.

LOL - I'm at my office and just checking in for laughs (as always)

Not sure if you're a fundie but maybe you know why fundies are so excited about this

This is a campaign promise Trump made to fundies

Any idea why they care?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 05:29:42 PM »
LOL - if that were true it would put me in the company of the majority of right wingers on this board including you and Loco

It is true.  And why would that put you in the company of Dos Equis and I?  Unlike you, we haven't attacked anyone for their race and/or sexual preference.

You repeatedly referred to Vince Goodrum as Aunt Jemima because he is black and because he is homosexual.  Vince outed you as a racist, homophobic douchebag.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 05:33:12 PM »
LOL - I'm at my office and just checking in for laughs (as always)

Not sure if you're a fundie but maybe you know why fundies are so excited about this

This is a campaign promise Trump made to fundies

Any idea why they care?

I didn't know that recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was a promise Trump made to "fundies", whatever that means.  I thought it was a promise Trump made to Israel, a US ally.

If by "fundies" you are referring to Evangelical Christians, we care because we support Israel, and because it's good to see America no longer bows down to Muslim nations' demands.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 06:16:29 PM »
What's a fundie? Is it opposite of a libtard?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2017, 06:28:26 PM »
It is true.  And why would that put you in the company of Dos Equis and I?  Unlike you, we haven't attacked anyone for their race and/or sexual preference.

You repeatedly referred to Vince Goodrum as Aunt Jemima because he is black and because he is homosexual.  Vince outed you as a racist, homophobic douchebag.

I honestly wasn't aware you were THIS MUCH of a moron

I referred to Goodrum as Jemima because he was acting like a whiny bitch (the female part of the reference) and he's fat and black

I'm not sure where you got the idea that Aunt Jemima was a homosexual but it doesn't surprise me that you believe that

Keep in mind I only started calling him that after he constantly showed up in threads calling me a communist (which has never made any sense)

Like you, I asked him to explain himself and like you he was unable to do so

I see you're still unwilling to explain why fundies such as yourself are so excited about Trumps decision about Jerusalem

Why are you so ashamed to talk about your religious beliefs that you're pretending you have no idea what I'm talking about ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2017, 06:36:43 PM »
I didn't know that recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was a promise Trump made to "fundies", whatever that means.  I thought it was a promise Trump made to Israel, a US ally.

If by "fundies" you are referring to Evangelical Christians, we care because we support Israel, and because it's good to see America no longer bows down to Muslim nations' demands.

Trump doesn't make campaign promises to other countries or anyone who can't vote for him

You would understand that if you actually lived in the US

It's MAGA not MIGA

This was a gift to fundies (and I'm sure you know this which I why it's confusing that you're pretending not to know this or perhaps are ashamed to admit this)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 06:43:17 PM »

This was a gift to fundies (and I'm sure you know this which I why it's confusing that you're pretending not to know this or perhaps are ashamed to admit this)

OK, so what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »
OK, so what?

so why is our resident fundie pretending he doesn't know this?

this entire thread is loco dodging that question rather than just addressing it

why?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2017, 07:28:52 PM »

Why so angry?

No, the shocker is that Newsweek printed something positive about Trump.  You're just blinded by your anger and missed the point.

It's an opinion piece that was written by a guest contributor.   ??? In the very same set of articles is an opposing article titled " Tel Aviv Diary: Jerusalem's a Distraction from Scandals." This is how opinion pages work.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2017, 10:12:44 AM »
In other words, Straw is an anti semite.

-end of thread-

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2017, 10:24:27 AM »
What's a fundie? Is it opposite of a libtard?

It's a slur that liberal, militant atheists such as Straw man use to attack and degrade anyone who believes in God, especially Christians and Jews.  Straw man has gone on record here saying that anyone who believes in a deity has a mental illness.

Vince called Straw man an communist and he got so angry he went on a racist rant.  Vince exposed him for the racist douchebag that he is.

Now Straw man is apparently angry that Christians and Jews helped Trump get elected on a promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and he is angry that Trump kept his promise.

Straw man is the most intolerant person on getbig.  He is white, a closet racist and anti-Semite, who claims to be wealthy.  Typical white, wealthy liberal. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2017, 10:27:17 AM »
It's an opinion piece that was written by a guest contributor.   ??? In the very same set of articles is an opposing article titled " Tel Aviv Diary: Jerusalem's a Distraction from Scandals." This is how opinion pages work.

It doesn't matter.  It's something positive about Trump coming out of Newsweek.  It's shocking not only to me, but to many others too as you can see from the comments at the end of the article.