Author Topic: Tyson vs. Lesnar  (Read 8871 times)

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
Re: Tyson vs. Lesnar
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2009, 10:05:25 PM »
my board savvy is poor but I'd like to take a poll on this......
lets stay with a ufc fight.... because it's so popular today.....    and there is a certain consensus on this thread which almost everyone agrees that tyson wins in a boxing match.....  again stay mma / ufc because tyson (at the end ) was entertaing a k1 fight with sapp.... so he was willing to be a "fighter" instead of just a boxer.....   seems like ufc is & has been  edging out boxing in popularity, at least in pop culture media.....

so if someone can poll this.....

in a ufc fight....
Tyson vs. Lesnar

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »
Tyson in his prime and if UFC would let Tyson go "all out", Tyson would win with a KO and Lesnar would be on the ground without an ear.

If Lesnar would manage to take Mike down before the KO, it would be lights out for Mike.
Q

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2009, 02:12:03 AM »
has anyone been in a fight before. when someone takes you down the same way brock does natural instinct takes over and they put them in a guillotine or a choke and tyson has plenty of natural fighting instinct. do you think brock could get out of a head lock from mike.

plus dont forget tyson laying on his back could still break ribs or knock out people so winner by first 30second  goes to the man they call iron mike.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2009, 02:29:47 AM »
when it comes down to brass tacks, mike wasnt just a boxer,, he was a right nasty fucker, beating people up on the street, laying people out in prison and of course in the ring....

in his prime he would knock the fuck out of anyone anywhere...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2009, 02:55:48 AM »
With those light ufc gloves (which cause alot more damage than boxing gloves) and tysons speed and movement in his prime, lesnar would be knocked the fuck out before he even layed a paw on tyson. He would get the chance to take him to the ground

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2009, 03:19:56 AM »
I wanna think so too but really, what defense does he have against the monkey wrestling crap ufc fighters pull off?

i doubt that you have ever been in a fight in your life homo.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2009, 03:22:46 AM »
i doubt that you have ever been in a fight in your life homo.

Whoopedoo, digging up quotes from 3 pages back. And you claim I'm stalking you.

Pot----kettle----fat
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2009, 03:24:12 AM »
Whoopedoo, digging up quotes from 3 pages back. And you claim I'm stalking you.

Pot----kettle----fat

no  problem queer, i now now who you really are  ;)

i should have guessed.  ::)

obviously i own you mind easier than breathing.

now run along you are bugging me.
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2009, 03:26:45 AM »
no  problem queer, i now now who you really are  ;)

i should have guessed.  ::)

obviously i own you mind easier than breathing.

now run along you are bugging me.

Oh really? Who am I then?

Remember those 100 bucks I offered you, how about them?
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2009, 03:30:26 AM »
Oh really? Who am I then?

Remember those 100 bucks I offered you, how about them?

hahahahahaha

why would i bother ron, you are quite good with the proxy servers  ;). you have gimmicks all over the place - this isn't your first.

175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2009, 03:31:47 AM »
hahahahahaha

why would i bother ron, you are quite good with the proxy servers  ;). you have gimmicks all over the place - this isn't your first.

=you are afraid to back up your claims. Lets up the ante to 500 bucks. I'm dead serious about this.
from incomplete data

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2009, 04:32:59 AM »
With those light ufc gloves (which cause alot more damage than boxing gloves) and tysons speed and movement in his prime, lesnar would be knocked the fuck out before he even layed a paw on tyson. He would get the chance to take him to the ground

Top Post - Tysons incredible hand speed would make absolute mincemeat of Lesnar. Even though Lesner is by far the bigger man Tyson is not small either at about 220 lbs. He has street fighting instinct and would hit Lesner about a dozen times without lesnar being able to do anything but cover up. Fuck me, tyson was super quick with Boxing gloves on, imagine his hand speed with UFC gloves.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2009, 05:35:03 AM »
=you are afraid to back up your claims. Lets up the ante to 500 bucks. I'm dead serious about this.

hahahahaha you don't have $500.

it would take you many nights to earn it on the corners and in public parks  :-X

as i said, i know who you are..........
175lbs by 31st July

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2009, 06:27:03 AM »
it was brought up in the thread where Getbig Ron interviewd frank mir and seemed like a good debate..... so....
lets have at it.....
a ufc fight between Mike Tyson vs. Brock Lesnar......

obviously tyson is retired so lets go with - tyson in his prime against ufc lesnar of today....

discuss.....

I'm still thinking about it myself... so def interested to see what you guys have to say.......
Tyson in his prime. Easy.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2009, 07:24:52 AM »
hahahahaha you don't have $500.

it would take you many nights to earn it on the corners and in public parks  :-X

as i said, i know who you are..........

I have the money. You're just scared that I might be right.
from incomplete data

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2009, 07:52:36 AM »
has anyone been in a fight before. when someone takes you down the same way brock does natural instinct takes over and they put them in a guillotine or a choke and tyson has plenty of natural fighting instinct. do you think brock could get out of a head lock from mike.

plus dont forget tyson laying on his back could still break ribs or knock out people so winner by first 30second  goes to the man they call iron mike.

Nobody even wastes the energy on attempting those chokes in MMA anymore. And no, his punches from his back wouldn't be doing much. Grappler vs Striker: grappler always wins. That's just scientific fact. I don't train grappling, so it's not like I'm repping my club or feeling insecure about my investment into grappling, it's just how it is. 170lb Royce Gracie proved all of this in the early UFCs when there were no rules. Frankly I think Chris Cormier would also beat Tyson, since Cormier has wrestling experience. 150lbs Genki Sudo beat Butterbean in an MMA match. There's a dozen precedents for believing Lesnar would beat Tyson in the UFC, but none to point to the contrary. A lot of hardcore boxing fans don't even rate Tyson that highly.

FatPanda, you're an out-of-shape angry queer. So expect hostility from everyone.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2009, 07:55:06 AM »
Nobody even wastes the energy on attempting those chokes in MMA anymore. And no, his punches from his back wouldn't be doing much. Grappler vs Striker: grappler always wins. That's just scientific fact. I don't train grappling, so it's not like I'm repping my club or feeling insecure about my investment into grappling, it's just how it is. 170lb Royce Gracie proved all of this in the early UFCs when there were no rules. Frankly I think Chris Cormier would also beat Tyson, since Cormier has wrestling experience. 150lbs Genki Sudo beat Butterbean in an MMA match. There's a dozen precedents for believing Lesnar would beat Tyson in the UFC, but none to point to the contrary. A lot of hardcore boxing fans don't even rate Tyson that highly.

FatPanda, you're an out-of-shape angry queer. So expect hostility from everyone.
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa, oh brother. ;D

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
That's where the 'fight science' points to, while your logic is from "Tyson so mean and black and from the streets."

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »
Tyson would maul Lesnar, difference maker = the 4oz. gloves, boxing gloves are 16 oz. in comparison full of foam. Imagine what a PRIME Tyson could do with tiny ass 4oz. MMA gloves.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2009, 09:09:48 AM »
You guys have to convince me that Lesnar has the nous and stand-up game to avoid Tyson's bombs or the toughness to absorb his biggest punches and then put a hold on him and take him to the ground.
Otherwise ,out of 10 matches, I would say Tyson takes 7.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »
 find it pointless

best most skiled athetes/fighters go to big time boxing

lesnar didn't even dominate wrestling

he went to wwe  ::)

you are comparing michael jordan to some dude from the AND1 Tour  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2009, 10:29:14 AM »
find it pointless

best most skiled athetes/fighters go to big time boxing

lesnar didn't even dominate wrestling

he went to wwe  ::)

you are comparing michael jordan to some dude from the AND1 Tour  ::)

hahahahaha

An amateur wrestling record of 106-5 is pretty shitty, no ?
I would call that total DOMINATION.
1998 NJCAA Heavyweight Champion, two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion, and the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champion.

Tyson wouldn't even dare to fight brock, So I dont know why are talking about this.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »

Gracie faced the average street fighters and bouncers.your reasoning skills are completely moronic.
DAWG

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2009, 10:32:51 AM »

this is the only part of this post i agree with.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2009, 10:38:29 AM »
all morons who favour lesnar are missing an ESSENTIAL ingredient : the QUALITY of the opposition

you fucking think lesnar would get to a take down ??????

you shitting me ?

he got hit by who ????????????

Frank Mir ? The Natural ?

they hit a little harder than me maybe .... tyson is from adifferent galaxy moron than Mir or Couture ( no disrespect..both great fighters in their own right )

But Mike Tyson @ 20-30 or even now is a WHOLE different ballgame than Mir or Couture .....

what's next ? tyson vs kimbo ?  ??? ::)