Author Topic: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?  (Read 12371 times)

Drogon

• Getbig II
Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?
« on: August 28, 2007, 01:40:01 AM »
Have u seen the videos of Lanye Norton training? The way he stomps all around the gym before doing a set. For heavy weights too. What a man. And he's all natural too.

Do you guys admire him and want to be like him?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Layne Norton-- Do u admire him?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:41:11 AM »
I built a shrine to Norton.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:48:03 AM »
I watch his videos and wonder why he does that? Total drama queen. To me he looks stupid doing that. I like to be cool in the gym and chill. Focus all of my intensity on the lift to come. Not stomping around so people stare at me. Im often high in the gym alot so I prefer less people looking at me  ;D .

I'd flat out have a heart attack over the anxiety in my body due to thinking about how stupid people must think I look doing that

Just my opinion. He just needs more attention than others I guess?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 01:48:35 AM »
Have u seen the videos of Lanye Norton training? The way he stomps all around the gym before doing a set. For heavy weights too. What a man. And he's all natural too.

Do you guys admire him and want to be like him?

Do you ?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 01:53:07 AM »
He does what works for him, and it DOES work for him I for once believe he is all natural, whats with all the jealousy? The guy is fully committed to his sport and good at it.

Drogon

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 01:54:07 AM »
Do you ?

Of course I do. He's Layne Norton! He's got the "expert" title at Mayhem. Also, he's a natural PRO! I think he's a mod at bodybuilding.com too! I focus on him when I go to the gym. I wanna be just like him.

;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 01:58:46 AM »

Layne's a good guy and he knows his shit about nutrition due to his studies and research on Amino Acid Functionality.  I've Spoken to him a few times on the phone, nice guy and always willing to help. 
He can make a ton of money from his knowledge yet still won't keep secrets and will give out free advice - thats rare nowadays.  I think when he steps on stage again in 2009 he will have a lot of improvements to show.

Drogon

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 02:01:41 AM »
Alright. Jokes aside, I give him props. He's pretty strong. He's obviously natural. And he's pretty smart.

But all that stomping around is just unnecessary and gives bodybuilders a bad name.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 02:05:34 AM »
Alright. Jokes aside, I give him props. He's pretty strong. He's obviously natural. And he's pretty smart.

But all that stomping around is just unnecessary and gives bodybuilders a bad name.

Give Bodybuilding a bad name? How? Who cares? Bodybuilding HAS a bad name and that will hopefully never change, I don't want the gyms being swamped by soccer moms and dads that want to play bodybuilder, i like my sport to be "the underdog" If I want to do a sport everybody is doing I play Rugby or Tennis.

Like I said, he does his thing to get through the day and to have a good workout, that's what this is all about, people should just not take notice and think more about their own workout...I know I don't give a shit if some guy starts grunting and shadowboxing.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 02:11:38 AM »
Actually he looks like shit, considering he is not a natural. He is bigger in pre contest time than he is in the offseason. Which is ofcourse impossible. Most likely some slin/hgh/igf/ and small dosages of A.S.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 02:14:33 AM »
Actually he looks like shit, considering he is not a natural. He is bigger in pre contest time than he is in the offseason. Which is ofcourse impossible. Most likely some slin/hgh/igf/ and small dosages of A.S.

What are you talking about man???  He weighs 190 on stage, and offseason he weighs 230? 

Thats how bodybuilding is man, its an illusion, I've seen guys on stage weighing 180 lbs but they looked like the were 210!!

He looks like shit?  Why don't post your pictures up and show us all what you look like???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2007, 02:14:34 AM »

You saw him take it? If not how can you be 100% certain?
I know for a fact that people can get quit big without having ever to take anything...my trainings partner for instance is quit big, bigger than norton for sure and he has NEVER ever taken anything the guy is super scared of medication he would NEVER take anything, just shows yout that with dedication a good plan and if you are interested to learn you can come a long way.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2007, 02:17:57 AM »
I know for a fact that people can get quit big without having ever to take anything...my trainings partner for instance is quit big, bigger than norton for sure and he has NEVER ever taken anything the guy is super scared of medication he would NEVER take anything, just shows yout that with dedication a good plan and if you are interested to learn you can come a long way.

Try cutting without chemicals, you will notice you lose a fair amount of muscle. Even if your diet and all the other things are in order.
It's not uncommon nowadays to lie about drug usage. Look at gutavo badell, michael lockett and norton.

Getting big without chemicals is not the problem, that is doable! Steroids do their work in the cutting phase.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 02:20:54 AM »
Try cutting without chemicals, you will notice you lose a fair amount of muscle. Even if your diet and all the other things are in order.
It's not uncommon nowadays to lie about drug usage. Look at gutavo badell, michael lockett and norton.

Lol I know that it's common to lie about druguse, but I don't think it's cool to always call drugs when somebody has reached a size most here will never see.
Thats jealousy.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2007, 02:24:24 AM »
I watch his videos and wonder why he does that? Total drama queen. To me he looks stupid doing that. I like to be cool in the gym and chill. Focus all of my intensity on the lift to come. Not stomping around so people stare at me. Im often high in the gym alot so I prefer less people looking at me  ;D .

I'd flat out have a heart attack over the anxiety in my body due to thinking about how stupid people must think I look doing that

Just my opinion. He just needs more attention than others I guess?
Agreed ,he probably does that for the camera,u kno the type

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 03:25:17 AM »
Norton is one of the good guys.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 03:34:14 AM »
Hes very strong

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 03:46:57 AM »
And what the hell is a natural "pro" ?

Do they get a candybar after winning a contest ?  ;D  :-*

There is 0 money in "natural" bodybuilding because it's nothing to look at.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 03:48:45 AM »

That depends... I for instance find a natural Bodybuilding physique much better than the one from some bloated synthol abusing gutmassmonster.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 03:49:18 AM »
I think I am the only person on the internet who is completely indifferent to Layne Norton. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 03:50:46 AM »

Actually some Shows give the overall winner 5000 Dollars.  Ok its not huge money, but its 5000 Dollars.

It depends on which organization you are talking about.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 03:52:34 AM »
That depends... I for instance find a natural Bodybuilding physique much better than the one from some bloated synthol abusing gutmassmonster.

Yes you are right.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 04:01:46 AM »

cool, ronnie coleman is natural. :D

i knew it all along. thanks Stark. 8)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 04:31:14 AM »
Yes you are right.

Keep using pics of flex that are 14 years old and pics of layne that are 5 years old.  It really helps prove your points.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 04:38:43 AM »
cool, ronnie coleman is natural. :D

i knew it all along. thanks Stark. 8)

Thanks for spilling the secret  >:(

Okay fellas... I really train with Ronnie, me and Ron are like really close and he said I can use his fridge and his Gym any time I like.