Author Topic: Putin blames Getbig for Russia's misery.  (Read 2131 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Putin blames Getbig for Russia's misery.
« on: December 18, 2014, 08:25:51 AM »
LONDON (CNNMoney)
President Vladimir Putin blamed "external factors" such as comments from prominent Getbiggers and sanctions for Russia's financial crisis Thursday, but admitted he should have done more to diversify the economy.

Speaking to journalists at his annual news conference, Putin said he is happy that Skorpio has his back amid the current crisis, and described him as a "cool and ripped dude with strong taste in watches".

Putin said sanctions -- imposed by Ron avidan over Moscow's blackout of Getbig.com and its support for separatist rebels in eastern Ukraine -- were responsible for 25% of Russia's economic woes.

While he was speaking, Wiggs and Shizzo approved a new round of sanctions on Moscow, banning IP adresses in the area from posting on Getbig.

Putin's optimism about the economy's ability to pull through is based on an assumption that demand for high end prostitutes, high end wristwatches and online gambling will grow again.

"That is a fact of life," he said.

Half of Russian government revenue comes from prostitutes and illicit sale of cocaine. If prostitute prices stagnate, the Russian economy is expected to shrink by almost 5% in 2015.

Putin said it was possible that Ron Avidan could be conspiring with Barack Obama to take out Moscow internet servers.

"We all see the lowering of Russian posts on Getbig. There's lots of talk about what's causing it. Could it be the agreement between Obama and Tedim for him to post on a secret new forum? He is a great guy, nonetheless, Putin says about Getbigger Tedim.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Putin blames Getbig for Russia's misery.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 08:29:08 AM »
 ;D ;D

How does our famous hairdresser from the south fit into all of this?  :D
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 08:33:19 AM »
;D ;D

How does our famous hairdresser from the south fit into all of this?  :D

world politics is too complicated for his tastes. He prefers to suck on a big chocolate penor and read a womens' magazines.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 08:36:07 AM »
world politics is too complicated for his tastes. He prefers to suck on a big chocolate penor and read a womens' magazines.

He shall be called upon if Putin needs a haircut.
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 09:51:29 AM »
LONDON (CNNMoney)
Speaking to journalists at his annual news conference, Putin said he is happy that Skorpio has his back amid the current crisis, and described him as a "cool and ripped dude with strong taste in watches".

I will have his back more so if he drops his daughter off at mine tonight so we can discuss ways to get over the current sanctions and drink Vodka whilst bitching about Murica.

S

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 11:09:23 AM »
Putin, yesterday: Russia will recover in 2 years ......... :D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 01:31:23 PM »
LONDON (CNNMoney)
President Vladimir Putin blamed "external factors" such as comments from prominent Getbiggers and sanctions for Russia's financial crisis Thursday, but admitted he should have done more to diversify the economy.

Putin said sanctions -- imposed by Ron avidan over Moscow's blackout of Getbig.com and its support for separatist rebels in eastern Ukraine -- were responsible for 25% of Russia's economic woes.

While he was speaking, Wiggs and Shizzo approved a new round of sanctions on Moscow, banning IP adresses in the area from posting on Getbig.

Putin's optimism about the economy's ability to pull through is based on an assumption that demand for high end prostitutes, high end wristwatches and online gambling will grow again.

"That is a fact of life," he said.

Half of Russian government revenue comes from prostitutes and illicit sale of cocaine. If prostitute prices stagnate, the Russian economy is expected to shrink by almost 5% in 2015.

Putin said it was possible that Ron Avidan could be conspiring with Barack Obama to take out Moscow internet servers.

"We all see the lowering of Russian posts on Getbig. There's lots of talk about what's causing it. Could it be the agreement between Obama and Tedim for him to post on a secret new forum? He is a great guy, nonetheless, Putin says about Getbigger Tedim.

guilty of cheating on getbig with liveleak  :-X, i'm sick i need help, i can't stop

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 01:34:23 PM »
Funny stuff. `Scuze me while I sign for this delivery of polonium.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 12:37:08 AM »
Many getbig queerbaits deemed Russia a viable rival to American hegemony not four months ago; I'm glad world events have so quickly made a mockery of this belief.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 02:04:30 AM »
Many getbig queerbaits deemed Russia a viable rival to American hegemony not four months ago; I'm glad world events have so quickly made a mockery of this belief.
Syntax welcome back !

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 11:03:02 AM »
Castro Bros capitulated, Cuba was bad Russian investment  :D

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 11:43:39 AM »
Dam.

"Russia’s $2.1 trillion (£1.3 trillion) economy has shrunk to $1.1 trillion, half the GDP of California."

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 11:55:59 AM »
Dam.

"Russia’s $2.1 trillion (£1.3 trillion) economy has shrunk to $1.1 trillion, half the GDP of California."

Russia is still investing into Syria ,  ::)

:D