Author Topic: PAT TILLMAN  (Read 19028 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
PAT TILLMAN
« on: March 05, 2006, 06:20:48 PM »
What a bummer for this guy and his family...

First, he gives up millions of NFL money to fight the evildoers...

...And he gives up the ass in every town as well..

...Then he and his brother get special privileges and join Special Forces...

...Then he gets slaughtered...

...By his own Unit...

...And they cover it up...

...And say it was an enemy ambush...

...And he's buried as a hero who died in combat at the hands of evildoers...

...And then his family learns it was friendly fire...

...Which the military knew all along...

...And now a criminal investigation...

I guess the lesson is that if you give up a lot of ass, a fun job, and millions of dollars to fight a war against evildoers, you'll be shot in the back by your fellow soldiers who will leave you for dead, fabricate a story for your fellow-soldier brother, lie to your family, be made into a hollow symbol of the pointlessness of war, and have your entire family disgraced through the publicity of it all, and then search for someone to pin the entire fiasco on, preferably a young soldier who panicked in the heat of a tense moment.

Special "40" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: PAT TILLMAN
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 06:22:30 PM »
agree, all this shit is really sad.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 06:40:31 PM »
Moral is.........don't vote for an idiot in the next election......and there will be no unnecessary deaths.....

RIP PT
HAHA, RON.....

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 06:43:25 PM »
Moral is.........don't vote for an idiot in the next election......and there will be no unnecessary deaths.....
RIP PT
give me one valid reason why bush is an idiot.

or please retract your statement..moron. (my valid reason for you being a moron is the above quote)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 06:48:16 PM »
stop watching "Meet the Press"

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 06:51:30 PM »
iraq was training terroristss. also, they were trying to get wmd's. thats cause for war.

"liberating the innocent iraqi's froman oppressor"..thats not a reason for war.

but like i said...there are real reasons.

so...there one reason why poeple think bush is an idiot: proved false.

any others i could clear up for you?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »
or please retract your statement..moron. (my valid reason for you being a moron is the above quote)

Fact is, there is nothing I can point to or say that would change your mind. I learned not to argue with people who believe they are right a long time ago. BTW, I did not personally attack you. Looks like I hit a nerve. Carry on in your own little world of ignorance.
HAHA, RON.....

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2006, 06:52:52 PM »
1.He mislead the American Public about "WMD's" in Iraq.
2.He had no plan after invading Iraq.
3.He hasn't cought Osama and has promised he would.
4.He completly failed the American Public during Katrina.
5.He knew the hurricane was coming and was warned the levee's would bust and then lied about it to the press claiming no one anticipated they levee's would bust.
6.He spends countless billions a year on the "War on drugs"
7.He has spent hundreds of billions fighting in Iraq when after 3 years of combat iraq is on the brink of civil war.
I could go on and on but I don't think I would waste my time tryong to convince a bunch of monkeys on a bodybuilding board.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2006, 06:53:52 PM »
lol..funny thing is, i dont really like bush at all.
i just dis-like poeple who are "ignorant" about politics who make their opinions known.
i could, just as easily as i proved why he was not an idiot, prove that he was an idiot...
but, i doubtthats something you could do.      
so please...keep your mouth set on bodybuilding.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 06:55:44 PM »
iraq was training terroristss. also, they were trying to get wmd's. thats cause for war.
"liberating the innocent iraqi's froman oppressor"..thats not a reason for war.
but like i said...there are real reasons.
so...there one reason why poeple think bush is an idiot: proved false.
any others i could clear up for you?
Iraq was training terrorists? Proof? So was Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia yet we didn't invade them did we?
There was also no Evidence Saddam was trying to get WMD's. Bush claimed he HAD wmd's and completly lied about that.
Liberating the iraqi people? We've killed about 50,000 of them since we invaded. Some liberation!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »
lol..funny thing is, i dont really like bush at all.
i just dis-like poeple who are "ignorant" about politics who make their opinions known.
i could, just as easily as i proved why he was not an idiot, prove that he was an idiot...
but, i doubtthats something you could do.      
so please...keep your mouth set on bodybuilding.

Don't.... I have more knowledge about politics in my little pinky than you have in your entire body. I have given reasons why Bush is an idiot and here you're not copping out and saying you really don't like bush to begin with....Nice. ::)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 06:57:50 PM »
1.He mislead the American Public about "WMD's" in Iraq.no he didnt. give me one example.all intelligence at the time pointed towards iraq having wmd's even your boy kerry said they had them. and he said that all the way back in 98
2.He had no plan after invading Iraq.you need an exit strategy when enetering a war? so lets say soem one said they were going to bomb us tomorrow...do we wait untill we have an exit strategy to invade them?
3.He hasn't cought Osama and has promised he would.im not sure how thats his fault...??
4.He completly failed the American Public during Katrina.how did he fail the american public? pleas dont make sweeping generalizations with nothing to back them
5.He knew the hurricane was coming and was warned the levee's would bust and then lied about it to the press claiming no one anticipated they levee's would bust. ::)
6.He spends countless billions a year on the "War on drugs"somehting every president has done..(since there were criminilized)
7.He has spent hundreds of billions fighting in Iraq when after 3 years of combat iraq is on the brink of civil war.he can control the iraqi's mind set? i dont think so.
I could go on and on but I don't think I would waste my time tryong to convince a bunch of monkeys on a bodybuilding board.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 06:59:05 PM »
Iraq was training terrorists? Proof? So was Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia yet we didn't invade them did we?
There was also no Evidence Saddam was trying to get WMD's. Bush claimed he HAD wmd's and completly lied about that.
Liberating the iraqi people? We've killed about 50,000 of them since we invaded. Some liberation!
what was this 707 doing in salman pak iraq?

huh?

trainign flight attendants? dont think so.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »
Don't.... I have more knowledge about politics in my little pinky than you have in your entire body. I have given reasons why Bush is an idiot and here you're not copping out and saying you really don't like bush to begin with....Nice. ::)
i was pointing out that i can argue either side of a tpic and still win the debate. dumbass.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 07:02:29 PM »
....OWNED
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2006, 07:10:38 PM »
Learn to quote properly moron.

no he didnt. give me one example.all intelligence at the time pointed towards iraq having wmd's even your boy kerry said they had them. and he said that all the way back in 98

This is absolutely false. Bush and his administration claimed Iraq had WMD's from the start.
A single example of the Bush admin claiming Iraq has WMD's.
Powell in 03.
Last November 8, this council passed Resolution 1441 by a unanimous vote. The purpose of that resolution was to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction. Iraq had already been found guilty of material breach of its obligations, stretching back over 16 previous resolutions and 12 years.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/02/20030205-1.html

Bush in 03
The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030319-17.html

Do your research before spouting off bullshit you moron.

you need an exit strategy when enetering a war? so lets say soem one said they were going to bomb us tomorrow...do we wait untill we have an exit strategy to invade them?

When you decide to invade a country you do need an exit strategy. Iraq never threatened to bomb us or invade us or anything like that.

im not sure how thats his fault...??

Because he said he would...

how did he fail the american public? pleas dont make sweeping generalizations with nothing to back them

Do your research. He promised aid to the disaster hit areas DURING the hurricane and didn't even send it until after it had hit. It didn't get there until days later.

somehting every president has done..(since there were criminilized)

Irrelevant. He's still a fool for continuing it like the presidents who did not outlaw slavery were fools for continuing it.

he can control the iraqi's mind set? i dont think so.

If he plans on invading a country and lying about the reasons for doing so...The LEAST he could do would be control the people better than the dictator before him did.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2006, 07:12:48 PM »
what was this 707 doing in salman pak iraq?
huh?
trainign flight attendants? dont think so.

Prove it was for training terrorists.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2006, 07:14:30 PM »
.....Owned!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2006, 07:17:32 PM »
johnny apollo = owned

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2006, 07:18:04 PM »
Prove it was for training terrorists.
no other reason for it being there...
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2006, 07:19:37 PM »
no other reason for it being there...

Who are you to say that? Could be dropping off diplomats. Could be being bought by a company. Could be there for anything. Concluding it's terrorists because you don't have another reason it might be there is a logical fallacy.

Try again...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2006, 07:19:48 PM »
Learn to quote properly moron.This is absolutely false. Bush and his administration claimed Iraq had WMD's from the start.
A single example of the Bush admin claiming Iraq has WMD's.
Powell in 03.http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/02/20030205-1.html
Bush in 03http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/03/20030319-17.html
Do your research before spouting off bullshit you moron.When you decide to invade a country you do need an exit strategy. Iraq never threatened to bomb us or invade us or anything like that.Because he said he would...Do your research. He promised aid to the disaster hit areas DURING the hurricane and didn't even send it until after it had hit. It didn't get there until days later.Irrelevant. He's still a fool for continuing it like the presidents who did not outlaw slavery were fools for continuing it.If he plans on invading a country and lying about the reasons for doing so...The LEAST he could do would be control the people better than the dictator before him did.
wtf?! you need to learnm to quote properly..this mesaage was so fucked up that its impossible to resoppond to...    repost this where i can read everything, put it in order, and make it so when i click "quote" everything stays.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2006, 07:21:42 PM »
Who are you to say that? Could be dropping off diplomats. Could be being bought by a company. Could be there for anything. Concluding it's terrorists because you don't have another reason it might be there is a logical fallacy.
Try again...
like you said "do your own research"....lol.. if your did you would find out that there siint an airport there...it doesnt have an engine...and that there were no companies to buy it.      saddamn denied haviing it...    why would he denie having it if it was for a valid purpouse? he wouldnt.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2006, 07:23:04 PM »
wtf?! you need to learnm to quote properly..this mesaage was so fucked up that its impossible to resoppond to...    repost this where i can read everything, put it in order, and make it so when i click "quote" everything stays.

It was done properly but I spaced it out just for you.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2006, 07:24:03 PM »
okay...ill look back at it again to see if i can wuot eit right..but im signing off for now. be back later to destroy some of your posts. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool