Author Topic: PAT TILLMAN  (Read 19030 times)

snatch_clean

Re: PAT TILLMAN
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2006, 10:48:50 AM »
Here is why I think we shoudl do what we are doing.  If we didn't do what we are doing by going over there and fighting then it would give these f**k-ups the freedom to produce major weapons, plan evenbigger attacks on the U.S. and kill more innocent people.  f**k the flew our own planes into the WTC. They kill people around the world by using there own people as human bombs.  They use children, women and elderly to strap bombs on themselves and walk into cafes, stores buses, schools and anywhere else they can go to kill people.  I swear to god if I could I would say drop a fucking nuke on them and kill every f**cker over there and end it fast.  People here complain about the killing of innocent childen and women over there.  It is their women and children who help kill others.  They put bombs in the carriages of babies for gods sake.  They are scum.  And if we leave them alone do you think they are going to say, oh lets not kill any americans they are cool.  They don't give a f**k who they kill  The only way to stop them is to go over there and kill them fuckers and destroy every we can that can help them build bombs or kill more people.  They won't go away so they have to be stopped.
My dear baldyheaded muttonhead (ok I have dispensed with the personal attack),

Whoever told you that Iraqis have had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks? None of the attackers, or the planners were traced to Iraq. Despite the the unmitigated evil that Saddam Hussein supposedly represented he did keep law and order. The current state of affairs in Iraq is quite complex. There are genuine Iraqi freedom fighters who want every foreigner out i.e. Americans, Al Qaeda operatives as well as foreign mercenaries. Then there are the foreign Al Qaeda operatives who have taken advantage of the power vacuum to infiltrate into Iraq from neighboring countries. Removing Saddam Hussain has created this situation. Democracy cannot be given to any country which is under a dictatorship, by definition. If the people are ready for Democracy they will have it. They will overthrow the dictatorial regime. The Iraqis aren't ready for it and Saddam is what they deserved. Removing him is like  removing a person on life support before that person is strong enough to live without it.

As far as liberating those people that again is a misnomer. American occupation has killed more Iraqis than Saddam ever had in all the 30 odd years he was in power. Saddam was no Hitler as he unfairly been compared to. Both in scale and ideology. The Kurds he attacked with gas in the north were seccessionists. They represented a danger to his administration. There are plently of Kurds in Baghdad, none of them were attacked. he targetted those who were a threat to his power. There was no holocaust of Kurds. Saddam like any dictator kills to instill fear. He cannot kill all his subjects, his army will not do that. And even if he could once people realize their fate they will rise up. Fear is a tactic. You can live a normal life if you toe the line or else. Th Abu Ghraib prison is an example for the "or else", a place to make an example of those who resisted Saddam Hussain.

Again if you read your newspaper carefully, most of the attacks have been directed against Iraqis not Americans. The bombs that go off, the executions of Iraqi police, the massacres by gunmen have been killing Iraqis not Americans. Read the news reports carefully. And before you go about the they do not even love their children I can't even begin to answer that one. Would they attack their own people as a means at hitting back at America or American troops? Does it make any sense. You do not know enough about who is the worlds strongest man and given that you are a professional muttonhead that shows how narrow your world view is.

Lastly you cannot nuke them away. If we stay out of people's business then you will realize that people stay out of yours. Radical Islam is a fire that cannot be fought by fire. It is not state sanctioned. You cannot eliminate a state to eliminate the threat. If you have a sore appendix you can have it cut out. If you have a malignant lung then you cannot cut it out. Radical islam is a diffused problem. And even if killing every single person in the Middle East by a nuke was considered it is not an option. That scale of nuclear warfare will destroy Israel who we love dearly. That will destroy the oil which we love even more (who is going to drill it with the fall out that will last another 100 years). It will destroy a lot of countries via secondary fallout. Russia, Ukraine, India. And the Islamic people in Europe and America will give us hell.

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2006, 10:53:32 AM »
Well said Washed Up. Point well taken.

As for you DISGUSTING............Hm mmm, I'm a jello head? I'll bet you any amount.........that I have more money than you, have a better home, bigger house and.....a better looking wife.....who ALSO makes a lot more than you. Frankly, I'll bet I'm much happier than you too. I run a multi-million dollar company and most likely pay more taxes quarterly, than the amount of money you make per year. I stated my"opinon" and you turned it into something different. I don't "hang out" on these sites just to confront other people, which it looks like you do. You obviously have issues. So.........if you have the balls, make a wager. I'll send someone out. I no longer have time for you.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2006, 10:55:43 AM »

As for you DISGUSTING............Hm mmm, I'm a jello head? I'll bet you any amount.........that I have more money than you, have a better home, bigger house and.....a better looking wife.....who ALSO makes a lot more than you. Frankly, I'll bet I'm much happier than you too. I run a multi-million dollar company and most likely pay more taxes quarterly, than the amount of money you make per year. I stated my"opinon" and you turned it into something different. I don't "hang out" on these sites just to confront other people, which it looks like you do. You obviously have issues. So.........if you have the balls, make a wager. I'll send someone out. I no longer have time for you.

Who cares

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2006, 11:06:41 AM »
My dear baldyheaded muttonhead (ok I have dispensed with the personal attack),

Whoever told you that Iraqis have had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks? None of the attackers, or the planners were traced to Iraq. Despite the the unmitigated evil that Saddam Hussein supposedly represented he did keep law and order. The current state of affairs in Iraq is quite complex. There are genuine Iraqi freedom fighters who want every foreigner out i.e. Americans, Al Qaeda operatives as well as foreign mercenaries. Then there are the foreign Al Qaeda operatives who have taken advantage of the power vacuum to infiltrate into Iraq from neighboring countries. Removing Saddam Hussain has created this situation. Democracy cannot be given to any country which is under a dictatorship, by definition. If the people are ready for Democracy they will have it. They will overthrow the dictatorial regime. The Iraqis aren't ready for it and Saddam is what they deserved. Removing him is like  removing a person on life support before that person is strong enough to live without it.

As far as liberating those people that again is a misnomer. American occupation has killed more Iraqis than Saddam ever had in all the 30 odd years he was in power. Saddam was no Hitler as he unfairly been compared to. Both in scale and ideology. The Kurds he attacked with gas in the north were seccessionists. They represented a danger to his administration. There are plently of Kurds in Baghdad, none of them were attacked. he targetted those who were a threat to his power. There was no holocaust of Kurds. Saddam like any dictator kills to instill fear. He cannot kill all his subjects, his army will not do that. And even if he could once people realize their fate they will rise up. Fear is a tactic. You can live a normal life if you toe the line or else. Th Abu Ghraib prison is an example for the "or else", a place to make an example of those who resisted Saddam Hussain.

Again if you read your newspaper carefully, most of the attacks have been directed against Iraqis not Americans. The bombs that go off, the executions of Iraqi police, the massacres by gunmen have been killing Iraqis not Americans. Read the news reports carefully. And before you go about the they do not even love their children I can't even begin to answer that one. Would they attack their own people as a means at hitting back at America or American troops? Does it make any sense. You do not know enough about who is the worlds strongest man and given that you are a professional muttonhead that shows how narrow your world view is.

Lastly you cannot nuke them away. If we stay out of people's business then you will realize that people stay out of yours. Radical Islam is a fire that cannot be fought by fire. It is not state sanctioned. You cannot eliminate a state to eliminate the threat. If you have a sore appendix you can have it cut out. If you have a malignant lung then you cannot cut it out. Radical islam is a diffused problem. And even if killing every single person in the Middle East by a nuke was considered it is not an option. That scale of nuclear warfare will destroy Israel who we love dearly. That will destroy the oil which we love even more (who is going to drill it with the fall out that will last another 100 years). It will destroy a lot of countries via secondary fallout. Russia, Ukraine, India. And the Islamic people in Europe and America will give us hell.

dear fucking homo, traitor, coward,

The plan was to settle in iraq to implement major military bases in order to control the region and FORCE other countries around irak to adopt democracy in a short or long term.

You are so fucking stupid, arguign that onlyme understand nothing and is brainwashed, when in fact, you are the brainwashed moron here arguing with the typical arguments of the leftists medias.

You have no clue dude, seriously.

it doesnt take one or two years to change an entire region and force incredibly backwards camel fuckers to embrass democracy.

Only a fucking coward, idiot, loser, follower, sheep, like you can believe this.

It takes decades, it takes Will, it takes sacrifices, and most people in iraq and afghanistan , american soldiers, fought fight and will fight with this ideal.

These are things that are obviously beyound your comprehension.

You are the kind of person who quickly and easely submit to anyone who show off muscles.

I bet you would do a perfect muslim's whore.

The only mistake american made in iraq, is that they couldnt know, its beyond us as occidental, that these fucking sandmonkeys are so incredibly stupids, and backwards. Most of em are worth shit.

Only a few are able to understand the notion of "democracy", freedom of speech, of thinking, of creating.

And this is for these few people, that we are fighting. Because we think these people must prevail in middle east, and that we have enough of these so numerous useless sandmonkeys poping from everywhere and only exists to hate and kill wathever isnt muslim.

All in all, we wont escape the ocnflict againt these mass of haters. Sooner or later they woudl have come on our soil to hurt us. This shit is staged  since decades. They are waiting for their finest hour.

Telling em firmly that "no sorry mohammed, we re not going to let you take over our countries ,kill us because you think we are untermenshcen, that we dont deserve to live because we arent believers' was a good and fundamental step made by bush and most of the americans.

They are the only ones to stand against the threat that is currently already taking over europe (germany, france, spain,denmark, etc)

And another thing, fucking coward.  

You dont know what you re talkign about.

You can take any random moron in the streets and ask him what he think, and he will repeat what CNN told him.

But you have no clue, i'm pretty sure you would bend over facing these muslims on your soil.

You are a weak son of bitch, and thats why you think all these cowards in the medias are right.

Its the weak, easy way, to just listen and repeat what mostly liberal medias says all day long.

do you know how muslims call people like you? they call you USEFULL IDIOTS.

they use people like you as handpupets, and you being a weak ass loser, hating yourself and those who fights for a better world, are prone to support em to get attention and "protection" from those who scare you.

You are obviously an usefull idiot.

the funney is, They wont spare you if they take over, even if you re a good submited whore.

do a google search with the word "dhimmi"

thats what you are.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2006, 11:40:51 AM »
religion of piss...

UNC Grad Rented SUV to Maximize Injuries in Attack

www.foxnews.com . . .

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

RALEIGH, N.C. — A University of North Carolina graduate accused of running down nine people on campus in a sport utility vehicle rented the Jeep to inflict maximum injury, according to an affidavit released Tuesday.

Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, a 22-year-old Iran native, told authorities he drove a rented Jeep Grand Cherokee because it had four-wheel drive and could "run things over and keep going," according to an application for a warrant to search his home and vehicle.

No one was seriously hurt last Friday when a vehicle plowed through a part of the campus known as The Pit, scattering students. Moments later, Taheri-azar called 911 to surrender, and prosecutors charged him with nine counts of attempted murder and assault.

During the call, Taheri-azar told a dispatcher he wanted to "punish the government of the United States for their actions around the world," according to a recording released by police. He later told investigators he hoped to "avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world," authorities have said.

The affidavit said Taheri-azar told police that he had been considering an attack to avenge mistreatment of fellow Muslims for two years, and that he had planned Friday's assault for two months.

He picked 11:45 a.m. Friday for the attack because that's when he expected the largest crowds, investigators said. He said he was disappointed there weren't more people in the area, according to the affidavit.

He was carrying two cans of pepper spray and a five-inch folding knife to use if he became trapped or threatened, the affidavit said.

Though assigned a public defender, Taheri-azar told the judge in his first court appearance Monday that he would make his own decisions about what to say. Prosecutor Jim Woodall said he expects Taheri-azar will be allowed to represent himself.

He is being held on a $5.5 million bond at a maximum-security prison.

He graduated in December after studying psychology and philosophy. Investigators believe he has spent most of his life in the United States.

snatch_clean

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2006, 11:48:19 AM »
dear fucking homo, traitor, coward,

The plan was to settle in iraq to implement major military bases in order to control the region and FORCE other countries around irak to adopt democracy in a short or long term.

You are so fucking stupid, arguign that onlyme understand nothing and is brainwashed, when in fact, you are the brainwashed moron here arguing with the typical arguments of the leftists medias.

You have no clue dude, seriously.

it doesnt take one or two years to change an entire region and force incredibly backwards camel fuckers to embrass democracy.

Only a fucking coward, idiot, loser, follower, sheep, like you can believe this.

It takes decades, it takes Will, it takes sacrifices, and most people in iraq and afghanistan , american soldiers, fought fight and will fight with this ideal.

These are things that are obviously beyound your comprehension.

You are the kind of person who quickly and easely submit to anyone who show off muscles.

I bet you would do a perfect muslim's whore.

The only mistake american made in iraq, is that they couldnt know, its beyond us as occidental, that these fucking sandmonkeys are so incredibly stupids, and backwards. Most of em are worth shit.

Only a few are able to understand the notion of "democracy", freedom of speech, of thinking, of creating.

And this is for these few people, that we are fighting. Because we think these people must prevail in middle east, and that we have enough of these so numerous useless sandmonkeys poping from everywhere and only exists to hate and kill wathever isnt muslim.

All in all, we wont escape the ocnflict againt these mass of haters. Sooner or later they woudl have come on our soil to hurt us. This shit is staged  since decades. They are waiting for their finest hour.

Telling em firmly that "no sorry mohammed, we re not going to let you take over our countries ,kill us because you think we are untermenshcen, that we dont deserve to live because we arent believers' was a good and fundamental step made by bush and most of the americans.

They are the only ones to stand against the threat that is currently already taking over europe (germany, france, spain,denmark, etc)

And another thing, fucking coward.  

You dont know what you re talkign about.

You can take any random moron in the streets and ask him what he think, and he will repeat what CNN told him.

But you have no clue, i'm pretty sure you would bend over facing these muslims on your soil.

You are a weak son of bitch, and thats why you think all these cowards in the medias are right.

Its the weak, easy way, to just listen and repeat what mostly liberal medias says all day long.

do you know how muslims call people like you? they call you USEFULL IDIOTS.

they use people like you as handpupets, and you being a weak ass loser, hating yourself and those who fights for a better world, are prone to support em to get attention and "protection" from those who scare you.

You are obviously an usefull idiot.

the funney is, They wont spare you if they take over, even if you re a good submited whore.

do a google search with the word "dhimmi"

thats what you are.

An immaculate response, very good indeed.  ::)

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2006, 11:56:23 AM »
Disgusting:........................ ..........ME

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2006, 04:00:42 PM »
i blme everything on hillary clinton

Hillary Clinton is a practicing witch...As is her husband and many others in the higher ranks of politics...She truly is one f ked up bitch...And the prediction is that she will be our last president...

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2006, 04:21:37 PM »
your kidding right...All of america's wealth and its government is made up of everything you just said and always has been since we got on the boat...We are a republic that is run by money alone...Do you really believe that the tax money you pay out was ever really yours...So getting your information from TV...
why dont you leave america for europe , africa, balkans, russia middle east, china then?

you would quickly understand what an ass you are the very first day you would step into an european city, getting hunted down the streets by gangs of muslim youths.

you think american army is fighting a war that doesnt exist, because you dont see the enemy in your streets.

You cannot even imagine that in europe, we already have em raping killing and murdering whites on a daily basis while at the same time showing off a quran.

Did you ever think thats maybe because your own army is currently fighting over the seas that you dont see the enemy on your soil you fucking turd?

listen, i m not american myself, but i sincerely despise for your stupidty, your lack of honnor and all in all, for being totally clueless.

looks like you have no idea what is going on elsewhere than in america, how dare you open your mouth and say all these silly things.

You are ignorant, and an easy basher of those who are achieving more than you will ever be able risking their lifes against a real trheat.

Its not real for you because you re not facing it, so like a french fag, you think "i cant see it so i doesnt exist" pathetic.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2006, 04:24:49 PM »
poster bashes the the french and then posts a french cartoon  ::)

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2006, 05:47:11 PM »
"AnalCandy" seems to be the dumbest person i've seen so far posting on this board. He can't even form an argument properly and he runs whenever he's refuted...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2006, 10:26:47 PM »

OMG I just read your post. You sound like a freakin 10 year old, no doubt you are. How sad. My Daddy is bigger than your Daddy.  ::) I'll bet you one thing. You said that you are done with me, but I'll bet you can't resist to respond to this post.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2006, 04:44:13 AM »
give me one valid reason why bush is an idiot.

or please retract your statement..moron. (my valid reason for you being a moron is the above quote)
*No weapons of mass destruction
proclaiming "Mission accomplished" before OVER 2000 more U.S soldiers are killed
*NO exit strategy
*NO Bin Laden after 5 YEARS!
*Now he's getting ready to turn our ports over to a country that spawned the 911 terrorist AND gave money to Al queda  -  I could go on and on but I think you know where I'm going with this....... ;)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2006, 04:55:04 AM »
Oh and let's not forget he classic
'Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again' ;D
and how about The Nukes for Mangos deal? Bush makes Bush Senior look like Einstein

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2006, 05:17:31 AM »
I can't believe how any of you can bash Pat Tillman or question his motives. For Christs sake after 9/11 he thought that he had to do the same thing the young guy who enlisted because he was poor from the ghetto or a poor country boy who had few options in life. He wasn't going to leave the dirty work of defending our country to people less fortunate than him. He didn't take his position of having the luxury of going to college or being in the NFL for granted. He realized thousands had died over the years for Americans to be able to enjoy things like higher education or playing a game for a living. He gave all. I admire him. Don't tear him down.
The House that Ruth built

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2006, 06:36:11 AM »
I can't believe how any of you can bash Pat Tillman or question his motives. For Christs sake after 9/11 he thought that he had to do the same thing the young guy who enlisted because he was poor from the ghetto or a poor country boy who had few options in life. He wasn't going to leave the dirty work of defending our country to people less fortunate than him. He didn't take his position of having the luxury of going to college or being in the NFL for granted. He realized thousands had died over the years for Americans to be able to enjoy things like higher education or playing a game for a living. He gave all. I admire him. Don't tear him down.

I agree.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2006, 06:52:55 AM »
why dont you leave america for europe , africa, balkans, russia middle east, china then?

you would quickly understand what an ass you are the very first day you would step into an european city, getting hunted down the streets by gangs of muslim youths.

you think american army is fighting a war that doesnt exist, because you dont see the enemy in your streets.

You cannot even imagine that in europe, we already have em raping killing and murdering whites on a daily basis while at the same time showing off a quran.

Did you ever think thats maybe because your own army is currently fighting over the seas that you dont see the enemy on your soil you fucking turd?

listen, i m not american myself, but i sincerely despise for your stupidty, your lack of honnor and all in all, for being totally clueless.

looks like you have no idea what is going on elsewhere than in america, how dare you open your mouth and say all these silly things.

You are ignorant, and an easy basher of those who are achieving more than you will ever be able risking their lifes against a real trheat.

Its not real for you because you re not facing it, so like a french fag, you think "i cant see it so i doesnt exist" pathetic.

sorry analcandy but europe is so fu king worthless in the whole scheme of things, i don't know where to start...If it wasn't for us over and over again, you wouldn't exist...Your destiny will come some day...Keep bashing the only people willing to protect your ass and see what happens...Mighty america will fall some day...History shows that all great powers fall..But when we do, you guys will be wiped off the map...Your all pacifists...I may be ignorant and thats ok...But you guys are on borrowed time...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2006, 07:00:49 AM »
All I have to add is that usa deserved 911 and we in europe will not mourn if the whole of the us is destroyed
usa should attack iran and hopefully have a long long war in which usa is wiped out
raghead versus hillbilly
even in the streets of tel aviv  people celebrated 911
america is nothing without the jews
you may serve  but their will be happiness at your demise
looooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooollooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooolloooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooool
Moses was the original jesus is a fake homo
xtians with your book of terrorism down with the usa

How's that whole religious fanatic thing working out for you?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2006, 07:06:28 AM »

we got our independence fighting you jackass...We had a major civil was over here if you don't remember and since then we fought a war almost every freaking decade while europe sat around bitching about everyone else...Your freaking government is a joke...They let all types of muslums in and then can't control them...You think america doesn't have the heart to fight on our soil...Thats fucking funny...Look Europe HATES AMERICA BECAUSE OF ONE REASON....Their Jealous of america as is almost everyone else on the planet...Your Gross National Product is basically funny...No wonder you don't have a real army...Almost any country if they wanted to could take over Europe if they really wanted to if we took all OUR weapons out of your hands...Trust me their is a large movement of people over here that would thrive on a war coming to our shores...But in Europe, you people would have trouble getting out of your own way...England is the only decent thing happening in the world of politics in europe but without us, they would be nothing....And someday you will see that...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2006, 07:09:08 AM »
hahaha fanatics
theirs xtian extremists
theirs muslim terrorists
but find me a jewish extremist?????????????????
none
yes thats right none

911 lol

How's that whole religious fanatic thing working out for you?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2006, 07:09:29 AM »
All I have to add is that usa deserved 911 and we in europe will not mourn if the whole of the us is destroyed
usa should attack iran and hopefully have a long long war in which usa is wiped out
raghead versus hillbilly
looooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooollooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooolloooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooool

thats pretty funny considering when an all out nuclear war goes down, we will once again rule  the whole world(on a much larger scale) thanks to the freemasons and a world we have built well below the earth...

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2006, 07:51:36 AM »
Moral is.........don't vote for an idiot in the next election......and there will be no unnecessary deaths.....

RIP PT

If you can't vote for an idiot in the next election, How and who could you possibly vote for?

Sling the names but, the terrorists are so worried about making bush and america look bad in Iraq, they haven't done s**t here on our land.  should he have thrown a few missiles their way and said don't so it again or we'll fire off a few more?   Sorry but freedom costs lives, as hard as it is.  Always has and always will.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2006, 08:03:06 AM »
i hope that dike in arizona has the balls to put the guard on duty at the mexican border

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2006, 01:42:25 PM »
raghead versus hillbilly

Michael, lets be reasonable here. All the major wars were brought on by Europeans. Napolean, Hitler, Stalin killing his own by the millions. Same thing with Chairman Mao.  Now where are you from? England. You don't think you wouldn't be speaking German after WWII if it wasn't for the USA? Or Russian if the USA hadn't beaten the Soviets down in the cold war? Who rebuilt western Europe and Japan with our tax dollars after WWII? The USA thats who. And your whole continent is being brought down from within by Muslims. Lets face it. the Western Europeans aren't having children. You will be a minority to Muslims in your own european countries. Give the USA credit WE FIGHT. We aren't whiners. We act. If the USA somehow fell it wouldn't be without a helluva fight. You Europeans will just be swallowed up without a shot fired without the USA to fight your battles.
The House that Ruth built

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »
i hope that dike in arizona has the balls to put the guard on duty at the mexican border

It was either the "dike" or the Mormon boy who was running for Governor.....

I'd rather have her.  The Mormons run enough in Phoenix......

They need to keep out of politics and stop pushing their religion...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...