Author Topic: PAT TILLMAN  (Read 19032 times)

Johnny Apollo

Re: PAT TILLMAN
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2006, 07:25:32 PM »
like you said "do your own research"....lol.. if your did you would find out that there siint an airport there...it doesnt have an engine...and that there were no companies to buy it.      saddamn denied haviing it...    why would he denie having it if it was for a valid purpouse? he wouldnt.
1.There doesn't need to be an airport for an airplane.
2.It doesn't need an engine. Maybe it's for scrap.
3.Maybe saddam didn't know anything about it. Maybe it was for private use.
4.Why would he deny having an airplane to begin with indeed? Simply having an airplane isn't proof of anything. If it was his he wouldn't of denied having it anyway.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2006, 07:26:32 PM »
okay...ill look back at it again to see if i can wuot eit right..but im signing off for now. be back later to destroy some of your posts. ;D

Running away to find evidence for bullshit theres no evidence for I see?

Good Job

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2006, 08:37:20 PM »
Titus did it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2006, 09:01:55 PM »
I can't give you a reason Bush is an idiot because I can't narrow it down below 73 reasons.
Trying to reason with someone like this is like dealing with a super-christian - for every agrument there is another "fact" pulled out of the bible in support of dogma, so don't bother.

This guy should go over there and fight, really we need you over there. Watch some of the documentaries about guys over there and most of them can't wait to get out, in part because they don't know why they're still there.

I think most people understood going in, but to bumble the aftermath and then hang around for this wrong trying to get it right's the worst part-let them sort it out, since they don't seem to appreciate the help they're getting anyway.

Here are the two *most* most compelling reasons we're still stuck there:
http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Bush_Da_Man_69155.html

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2006, 09:12:43 PM »
450,000 Americans a year die from tobacco products

as for Tilman, hes a hero.  Friendly fire isnt a hero's death, but what can you do it happens in war. He's dead, it was an accident.  Why don't people move on?
Valhalla awaits.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2006, 09:19:55 PM »
I think they have moved on re: Tillman, save for the military since it's important to find out what happened.

What they haven't moved on from is this putz Bush-Iraq, Katrina, Cheney trying to kill someone..keystone cops stuff with no end in sight.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2006, 09:25:05 PM »
oh yeah for all those ignorant out there tilman died in afghanistan not iraq.  and if you tihnk we should not have gone into afghanistan it is pointless to try to talk to you
Valhalla awaits.

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2006, 09:26:48 PM »
this shit should be moved to the off topic board

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2006, 09:34:53 PM »
Iraq was training terrorists? Proof? So was Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia yet we didn't invade them did we?
There was also no Evidence Saddam was trying to get WMD's. Bush claimed he HAD wmd's and completly lied about that.
Liberating the iraqi people? We've killed about 50,000 of them since we invaded. Some liberation!
You could hardly say that 911 happend under Bush's watch..Sure he was in office but for what 6 months...Bin Laden tried to bring down the trade center in 93...That gave clinton about 7ish more years to deal with the growing threat and he did nothing...Bush just happen to be there when the shit really hit the fan....
So he's learning on the job on how to handle this..Sitting back and doing nothing could potentially bring america to it knees for good...Two buildings crumbling down sank our economy for months(some say years)...
During WWII we sat back and did nothing until we were attacked...And because we sat back for so long, Hitler almost ruled the world...Came closer then most people realize...
Some say WWIII already started...Well we don't have walls around us to protect us...So sitting back and doing nothing is not an option for anyone who understands history...If you truly believe in Democracy, then you have to fight for it...And fighting for it doesn't stop on america's borders...Sit back and take a look around and you will see that americas streets are truly paved in gold...And we are sharing that gold with any nation who wants to step on board...
Bush to me see's a much bigger picture...Most of us couldn't even comprehand.Thank God for guys like Bush who will try to protect are way of life no matter what it takes...Live free or die should be a globel mission statement...

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2006, 09:39:46 PM »
thats only half the story.... bush and co also use the war on terror to make their friends rich, so dont paint him as some sort of altruist cause it just isnt so

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2006, 10:04:20 PM »
thats only half the story.... bush and co also use the war on terror to make their friends rich, so dont paint him as some sort of altruist cause it just isnt so

Sounds like a great friend...Everybody should have friends like that...Our government is in the money business...Its the only thing that keeps it going. Anybody would be getting rich in the types of business we are dealing with here...If Bush or Cheney happen to know them ..SO WHAT..Government more then anything is a business...Ask most people how they got their job..And the answer more so then not is " i knew a guy who knew a guy that got me in"..Thats human nature...And honestly is a great thing...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2006, 07:10:08 AM »
I love the disillusioned souls that continually defend anything and everything Bush has ever done.

Someone said it best, there is no use in debating with them because they will always find some skewered logic to stand behind the dogma.

Here's a hint, bringing up Clinton's many failings doesn't help the cause when defending Bush.

In my opinion Bush doesn't have the intelligence to hold his office and I believe Cheney has more true power in that administration than does Bush.

I particularly love this quote.

Sounds like a great friend...Everybody should have friends like that...Our government is in the money business...Its the only thing that keeps it going. Anybody would be getting rich in the types of business we are dealing with here...If Bush or Cheney happen to know them ..SO WHAT..Government more then anything is a business...Ask most people how they got their job..And the answer more so then not is " i knew a guy who knew a guy that got me in"..Thats human nature...And honestly is a great thing...

Are you serious? This is your answer? This has to be a joke.

Oh, and a 707 without an engine in and of itself is proof of nothing. There are literally dozens of reasons it could be there. It was a weak attempt to prove a weak argument.

War with Afghanistan was the right action and it proved a point to the rest of the world, although not catching Bin Laden has been a negative on the Afghanistan victory.

War with Iraq was about something entirely different. Bush used 9/11 to go to war with Iraq but it wasn't the reason. And it has been nothing but a mess ever since and it is only getting worse.

Any attempt at defending our presence in Iraq is moronic. There are a dozen dictators around the world that are as bad or worse than Hussein was yet Bush doesn't want to liberate the people under those dictators.

And before you bring up Clinton in defense of Bush, Clinton sat back and watched the genocide in Rwanda, he is no better. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2006, 07:18:07 AM »
can we get back to the subject of bodybulding please.
i want to talk about the latest trends in thong and underwear fabric for bodybuilders
yes, i'm talking about the polyester blends with sequin accents

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2006, 07:22:19 AM »
Bah. Who cares?  Americans obviously don’t.  If they did the would have run Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld out of town by now. 

The mockery of the Iraq affair is that all three men will come out of it with no personal losses (their families are perfectly safe) and their respective net worth will increase as a result of this.  You might be quick to start a war too, with other poeple’s kids and money if you were going to come out of it richer.

As for Tillmen, there are plenty more warm bodies where he came from.  :'(

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2006, 07:29:22 AM »
give me one valid reason why bush is an idiot.

Waiving to Stevie Wonder?

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 09:22:07 AM »
i used to like bush until he started to allow the immi-vasion from mexico... this shit will hurt us bad.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 09:34:05 AM »
You could hardly say that 911 happend under Bush's watch..Sure he was in office but for what 6 months...Bin Laden tried to bring down the trade center in 93...That gave clinton about 7ish more years to deal with the growing threat and he did nothing...Bush just happen to be there when the shit really hit the fan....
So he's learning on the job on how to handle this..Sitting back and doing nothing could potentially bring america to it knees for good...Two buildings crumbling down sank our economy for months(some say years)...
During WWII we sat back and did nothing until we were attacked...And because we sat back for so long, Hitler almost ruled the world...Came closer then most people realize...
Some say WWIII already started...Well we don't have walls around us to protect us...So sitting back and doing nothing is not an option for anyone who understands history...If you truly believe in Democracy, then you have to fight for it...And fighting for it doesn't stop on america's borders...Sit back and take a look around and you will see that americas streets are truly paved in gold...And we are sharing that gold with any nation who wants to step on board...
Bush to me see's a much bigger picture...Most of us couldn't even comprehand.Thank God for guys like Bush who will try to protect are way of life no matter what it takes...Live free or die should be a globel mission statement...

I can't tell wether you're joking or not. "Bush see's the bigger picture most of us could not comprehend"? Bahaha

BTW compairing saddam to Hitler is just stupid. Hitler was invading country after country and declaired war on US. Saddam never decalired war on us. Bush lied about him having WMD's and saddam said he never had them and allowed the weapon insepectors in and even THEY the U.N. weapon inspectors concluded he had no WMD's and Bush still invaded.

Bigger picture..haha

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2006, 03:25:17 PM »
Any attempt at defending our presence in Iraq is moronic. There are a dozen dictators around the world that are as bad or worse than Hussein was yet Bush doesn't want to liberate the people under those dictators.
Look we are in Iraq to secure the oil first...Bush doesnt need to say that..But its the truth...So what...Iran will be next..Because of the oil..who do you think even showed them that they had oil on "their"so called land many decades ago...They have been doing nothing productive with their so called land..So the free worlds have to step in an secure earths natural fuel...Big surprise ...But because of people like you and the rest of the sheep, you need to be told a silly little story so it helps you sleep better at night...Do you think the Vikings or the Indians had claim to america...Thats a joke...F ck them...They would still to this day be dancing around Tee Pees singing to the gods for rain to fall as the world around them moved forward.  And where would we be..Sitting in a pub over in England bitching about the rest of the world as the russians ruled the world...
So we are not leaving Iraq EVER..a free society will take hold or if not no big deal...Civil war will kill them off and we will still take the oil anyway...Next we will threaten to move into Iran...Iran's people are smarter and they will soon over turn their government..If not, no big deal..we will and we will secure there oil...
Who cares about WMD...If he had them or not...IT DOESN'T MATTER and never will...Who cares if Iran get a nuke...They won't use it on us and if they did use it on Isreal..Oh well..The rest of the world will understand when we drop nukes all over the sand and guess what we will have total control of all the oil anyway and democracy will take hold as it did in Japan and is going forward in China...

oh and by the way back to the thread...Pat Tillman is alive and kicking ass in the america's underground government...He is working side by side with Timothy McVae doing things we couldn't even imagine...

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2006, 03:35:55 PM »
I'm still waiting for candidate2025 to "Destroy my post".

snatch_clean

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
One thing I can say, you can blame Clinton for not taking care of Osama when he had the chance.  Col. Oliver North had the intel and told the gov't that he would cause a lot of problems in the future and they chose to do nothing.
The blame Clinton game has gone on for far too long. You cannot lay every problem that plagues America on Clinton's doorstep. Certainly there were intelligence failures in the Clinton Administration which might have meant that the Tomahawks didn't take Osama out. However, the War on Terror that Bush is fighting is ostensibly for the sake of eliminating one of the kingpins of terror i.e. Osama bin Laden. However it has been years since Bush has mentioned Osama. He assumes and correctly that public memory is short and that Iraq and Saddam will preoccupy Americans. Today the nebulous terror groups operating within Iraq is enemy number 1 and  it seems this war in Iraq is creating more terrorists than killing them. The war in Afghanistan was half hearted at best and yet it seemed to be the best bet at getting Osama. The mobilization was not good enough to comb through Afghanistan to capture Osama dead or alive. The intelligence and operational failure at Afghanistan meant that Bush messed up a momentous opportunity at getting Osama right when the morale of the American people was at it lowest (few months after 9/11) and when the Al Qaeda were possibly celebrating their successful attack.

PS: Most of the Taliban escaped into Pakistan to hibernate until Bush found something else to grab his attention. Now the Taliban are back and the media does not report it because of the current preoccupation with Iraq. It is a pity that despite having a huge budget and the best spy satellites America cannot take out Osama.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2006, 04:12:01 PM »
The blame Clinton game has gone on for far too long. You cannot lay every problem that plagues America on Clinton's doorstep. Certainly there were intelligence failures in the Clinton Administration which might have meant that the Tomahawks didn't take Osama out. However, the War on Terror that Bush is fighting is ostensibly for the sake of eliminating one of the kingpins of terror i.e. Osama bin Laden. However it has been years since Bush has mentioned Osama. He assumes and correctly that public memory is short and that Iraq and Saddam will preoccupy Americans. Today the nebulous terror groups operating within Iraq is enemy number 1 and  it seems this war in Iraq is creating more terrorists than killing them. The war in Afghanistan was half hearted at best and yet it seemed to be the best bet at getting Osama. The mobilization was not good enough to comb through Afghanistan to capture Osama dead or alive. The intelligence and operational at Afghanistan meant that Bush messed up a momentous opportunity at getting Osama right when the morale of the American people was at it lowest (few months after 9/11) and when the Al Qaeda were possibly celebrating their successful attack.
PS: Most of the Taliban escaped into Pakistan to hibernate until Bush found something else to grab his attention. Now the Taliban are back and the media does not report it because of the current preoccupation with Iraq. It is a pity that despite having a huge budget and the best spy satellites America cannot take out Osama.

i believe in what your saying but i believe that we are killing much more "terroists" with Osama alive and on the run...Osama is just a figure...The terrorist movement is so much more then Osama and that is what we are going after...I would like to see some propaganda spread that Osama is living in Iran...Might make it that much easy for the sheep to handle if and when we have to move in there.

snatch_clean

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2006, 04:28:19 PM »
So you support a corrupt oligarchy that is indulges in nepotism to horde power and wealth at the expense of the American ideal of democracy and meritocracy?

Would you mind if someone stole your car because in the end it is getting rich is the bottom line? Then why should people not get offended when their tax money is spent to enrich a chosen few cronies?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »
So you support a corrupt oligarchy that is indulges in nepotism to horde power and wealth at the expense of the American ideal of democracy and meritocracy?
Would you mind if someone stole your car because in the end it is getting rich is the bottom line? Then why should people not get offended when their tax money is spent to enrich a chosen few cronies?

your kidding right...All of america's wealth and its government is made up of everything you just said and always has been since we got on the boat...We are a republic that is run by money alone...Do you really believe that the tax money you pay out was ever really yours...So getting your information from TV...

seit-man

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »
Johnny Apollo is completely right... keep fighting the good fight.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2006, 04:49:35 PM »
450,000 Americans a year die from tobacco products
as for Tilman, hes a hero.  Friendly fire isnt a hero's death, but what can you do it happens in war. He's dead, it was an accident.  Why don't people move on?

Why is he a hero.