Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88455 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

Secondary Reason: Maximize emotional response to further sensationalize and muck rake thus enhancing responses from conservative Texas based meatheads who want to call me out for it.

Hahaha, nice.

the trainer

I already told you guys the plane went through a time rift and ended up in another dimension

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I wonder if they'll ever solve this mystery.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I already told you guys the plane went through a time rift and ended up in another dimension

Who is that training your avatar? Those arms are small...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I too apologize even though I had nothing to do with it.

(no homo)

I am feeling emotions of remorse as well.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
Case Closed! Thanks again Galactis!

http://www.galactis.net/en/zborul-mh370-situatia-de-facto/

We were told that the vanished airplane (Flight MH370) is part of a series of experiments by the evil elite to “populate” certain areas of the planes parallel to the physical one in which we exist. The evil elite intends in the near future to govern and control certain areas of such parallel planes of existence. Thus, it will try to make such areas become like “magnets” of evil resonance, seeking to impede the fundamental transformations which are taking place on Earth.

In order to “extract” the plane out of the physical reality, the evil elite used an extremely sophisticated technology. Even so, the plane could not be taken completely from our time-space reality and could not be transposed in the parallel reality in which they intended to take it. The experiment failed, and the airplane thus remained “suspended” in time, in a very strange state of existence. As a location, it is now somewhere in the area above the Indian Ocean, and for the passengers inside only a few seconds have passed from the moment when the plane entered completely in the inter-dimensional zone in which it is now. Until it was “caught” in this strange state of existence, the plane flew on a trajectory similar to a spiral (starting from the area in which it changed course), in a desire to find the shore. All that could be seen from on board the plane was an endless expanse of water and the occasional fragments of some unclear images, obscured like in fog, which cannot be easily made out. The plane has continued to circle at a low height, seeking a solution allowing it to land.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Yeah. What happened? I thought they found it with the underwater rover?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
ok now it's all played by the CIA ( when he actually means the US )

::)
T

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #834 on: August 05, 2015, 04:15:39 PM »
Mystery solved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/06/world/asia/mh370-wing-reunion.html?_r=0

Not really, all it tells us is that it went down in the sea, we all knew that already from the ping data.What we don't know is why it went down.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: August 05, 2015, 04:17:15 PM »
Not really, all it tells us is that it went down in the sea, we all knew that already from the ping data.What we don't know is why it went down.

I didn't realize we knew that already. Never gonna know why.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #836 on: August 05, 2015, 05:22:42 PM »
that black box will never be found.....that plane or whatever is left of it is in the Abyss now. that Flap that was found is a light and small piece of that jumbo jet......millions of $ have already been spent in this Exhaustive search already and they are in no hurry to jump ship and start again

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: August 14, 2015, 04:27:56 PM »
no its not:

www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-14/maldives-debris-not-from-mh370-malaysia-says/6699394

Confusing:

"Malaysia last week said the wing part that washed ashore on Reunion had been confirmed by experts as coming from the missing jet.

The confirmation marked the first confirmed evidence the plane, which was carrying 239 passengers and crew, had met a tragic end in the Indian Ocean.

After that discovery, the Malaysian authorities alerted nearby Madagascar and the South African coast to be on the lookout, saying it was possible debris would wash up in those locations.

Mauritius also launched search operations.

So far, no further debris from MH370 has been confirmed"

- Seems they're saying they just haven't found ANYTHING ELSE.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #839 on: August 14, 2015, 04:35:45 PM »
that black box will never be found.....that plane or whatever is left of it is in the Abyss now. that Flap that was found is a light and small piece of that jumbo jet......millions of $ have already been spent in this Exhaustive search already and they are in no hurry to jump ship and start again

Well said..