Author Topic: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight  (Read 12714 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: California recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2018, 05:56:46 PM »
12 step grpoups are all over the world including europe, they are just more the second word Anonymous in those places rather than in the states and canada where it is more out in the open

True, there are help groups for those in need all over the world. His point was that America has the need for more help due to its population being perverted by its Christian base. Americans are controlled by the nanny state for what they can watch and see on tv, drink, sex, etc ,etc. It creates drug addicts and sexual deviants. If these things where more the norm we would have much less problems.
h

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2018, 06:01:03 PM »
I would think legalization of weed would concern the big pharmaceutical companies since many people will be able to self medicate and not rely on popping pills.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2018, 06:06:34 PM »
I would think legalization of weed would concern the big pharmaceutical companies since many people will be able to self medicate and not rely on popping pills.

You bet they are concerned. Their bottom line could be at stake. Thankfully the state's can make their own laws regarding this. Otherwise the Fed's would have full control with the pharmaceutical companies funneling hard cash to keep it illegal.
Essentially the state's are now seeing the great revenue gain from this and it will not go away due to that.
h

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2018, 08:07:01 PM »
....making California law makers and those who support it that much more stupid. But get caught with a bottle of deca, you’re a felon.

Your problem shouldn't be with marijuana legalization, it should be with steroid criminalization.

Furthermore, just because you go into a state of panic attack or even psychosis on marijuana, doesn't mean that others do.  Sure, I see nothing but laziness coming from it generally, but some of my friends [who are all lazy girls] say it makes them productive.  Amazing how people with $40,000 in debt, no education, no future, nothing, can continually tell me how marijuana has been such a Godsend for them, but whatever.  ::)

My point is, experiences vary.  And it's not up to you or I what other people put in your body.  Presumably, since you formally used steroids, you are really in no position to speak on that.

If your issue is the hypocrisy or stupidity of allowing marijuana while banning steroids, then I'm with you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2018, 08:11:04 PM »

Nah, pot isn't really medicine aside from very very few cases. Most who claim it's for medicinal reasons just want it to get high.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2018, 08:46:02 PM »

Big pharma already owns patents on mj-derived meds. There re already suffering from push 2 not prescribe opiates or painkillers as much.

Give me a trillion$$$ and I'd own a tobacco company to keep my big Pharma company in business with cancer and cardiovascular drugs, and I would also cultivate marijuana with the Tobacco Company, to.cover my "medicating" bases, since marijuana apparently treats everything.... Actually, when going to school for Horticulture/Landscape design back in a 'oh, about 2009 or so, teacher was talking about r.j. Reynolds buying up land to grow marijuana in the future (and also apparently buying up land in Illinois to grow tobacco. Dunno how that came up)... believe I would also own a Rehab facility to treat the people addicted to the big pharma's opiates and benzos.. Hell, I should also own a vodka company producing cheap vodka. You can smoke my weed while detoxing from my.vodka you started drinking to detox from the benzos you started to detox from the oxymorphone you started because the weed of mine you were dabbing didnt do shit for the pain from the throat surgery from my tobacco.

Sounds like a blueprint for success...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2018, 08:55:10 PM »
Let's be honest, Making it legal for recreational use we'll probably make it so some people will try it who have never tried it before and before it was recreationally legal they likely had no intention of trying it. Now those people have abstained from marijuana until now, despite it not being all that hard to get. I'm going to go ahead and say most likely those people who have abstained and had never even considered trying marijuana until now will likely continue to smoke marijuana after they first try it.

Not everybody likes weed. I'm not a fan. I don't get the Pleasant affects the people claiming they get. When trying it, I always end up regretting it and I can't wait for it to wear off.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2018, 09:01:46 PM »
Your problem shouldn't be with marijuana legalization, it should be with steroid criminalization.

Furthermore, just because you go into a state of panic attack or even psychosis on marijuana, doesn't mean that others do.  Sure, I see nothing but laziness coming from it generally, but some of my friends [who are all lazy girls] say it makes them productive.  Amazing how people with $40,000 in debt, no education, no future, nothing, can continually tell me how marijuana has been such a Godsend for them, but whatever.  ::)

My point is, experiences vary.  And it's not up to you or I what other people put in your body.  Presumably, since you formally used steroids, you are really in no position to speak on that.

If your issue is the hypocrisy or stupidity of allowing marijuana while banning steroids, then I'm with you.

The highlighted is one of the bigger reasons. I wasn't exaggerating when I said McDonalds was 100x healthier than weed and that goes the same for steriods as well....there is NO comparison. This is the dems playing on securing the millennial voteand driving revenue because they're underhanded and actually think by legalizing this will drive a permanent tax to the people of California. Again, hasn't been that long since Colorado legalized it and so far the state is turning into a shit show. If someone really thinks that Dems have YOUR best interest, they're retardedly misinformed or f;at out stupid. There is no other choice

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2018, 11:09:29 PM »
Sitting on my front porch in the summer smoking a joint legally, as openly as one would smoke a cigarette, or enjoy a soda......... while watching the southern Colorado sun paint a red, purple and pink  masterpiece across the majestic, alpine desert backdrop of the Rocky Mountains?
Well this is as close to "content" as I've ever been.

To think that anyone would find this harmless pleasure "wrong" seems ridiculous to me.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2018, 11:21:19 PM »
Sitting on my front porch in the summer smoking a joint legally, as openly as one would smoke a cigarette, or enjoy a soda......... while watching the southern Colorado sun paint a red, purple and pink  masterpiece across the majestic, alpine desert backdrop of the Rocky Mountains?

To think that anyone would find this harmless pleasure "wrong" seems ridiculous to me.

You sound like Thomas Jefferson sitting on his veranda.  ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2018, 01:29:08 AM »
Nah, pot isn't really medicine aside from very very few cases. Most who claim it's for medicinal reasons just want it to get high.

It has several medical uses: antinausea, appetite stimulant, antiepilectic, sleep aid, and--perhaps most importantly--treating chronic pain.  States that legalized marijuana experienced significant decreases in opiate ODs. 

I agree with you that most use weed to get high, but the therapeutic effects of the plant should not be overlooked

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2018, 03:09:07 AM »
43. Marijuana use may cause or trigger paranoia, hallucinations, flash backs, depersonalization, depression, aggressiveness, toxic psychosis, bipolar, schizophrenia, social withdrawal, irritability, paranoia, anxiety, nervousness, anger, insomnia, violent outbursts, suicidal thought, severe changes in appetite and delusions.

Why did you say paranoia twice?  WHY DID YOU SAY PARANOIA TWICE?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2018, 05:19:41 AM »

So you are in Colorado? My uncle.lived in aurora for a few years

Firefall.is from there i believe

Sweet romantic guys were they 😎

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2018, 05:23:57 AM »
You bet they are concerned. Their bottom line could be at stake. Thankfully the state's can make their own laws regarding this. Otherwise the Fed's would have full control with the pharmaceutical companies funneling hard cash to keep it illegal.
Essentially the state's are now seeing the great revenue gain from this and it will not go away due to that.

WTF man.

Fix this shit.
Y

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2018, 05:42:45 AM »
So you are in Colorado? My uncle.lived in aurora for a few years

Firefall.is from there i believe

Sweet romantic guys were they 😎

Yeah, been here about 4 years now -  the Rockies are definitely pretty cool if you like the whole nature thing. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2018, 06:09:48 AM »
It has several medical uses: antinausea, appetite stimulant, antiepilectic, sleep aid, and--perhaps most importantly--treating chronic pain.  States that legalized marijuana experienced significant decreases in opiate ODs. 

I agree with you that most use weed to get high, but the therapeutic effects of the plant should not be overlooked
So replace one drug with another?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2018, 06:17:06 AM »
Well....All over the 405 freeway, 101 freeway and 10 freeway in Los Angeles...I now see the CHP digital signs that state " DRIVE HIGH, GET A DUI"

There are going to be a ton of stoner idiots losing their licenses real soon and paying huge fees to the state for smoking their shit. State will make a ton off DUI's for weed. The entire city already smells like shit whenever a pot smoker in a car. drives by me. Andnow it will be 100 times worse.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2018, 06:44:55 AM »
WTF man.

Fix this shit.

Haha like kitten's to ball's of yarn!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2018, 06:52:02 AM »
Yeah, been here about 4 years now -  the Rockies are definitely pretty cool if you like the whole nature thing. 

Yeah and the sky is actually really blue out there

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2018, 07:16:16 AM »
WTF man.

Fix this shit.

That's what happens when you use the microphone function to post. It's my auto correct causing havoc.sometimes it has me saying things I did not.
h

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2018, 07:25:08 AM »
That's what happens when you use the microphone function to post. It's my auto correct causing havoc.sometimes it has me saying things I did not.

Autocorrect has been compromised with apostrophe-itis too......shit.....may need to get a hacker to cure this.
Y

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2018, 07:26:44 AM »
There are at least 100 reasons but for the sake of training, it does absolutely nothing and it does "kill gains".

How exactly would it kill gains, through what mechanism?
Do you know how many top powerlifters smoke weed regularly, even before training? A couple of lifters/coaches I've seen speak positively of it on the net are Greg Panora and Swede Burns and Brandon Lilly and Brandon Allen, just to name a few. How many of the top bodybuilders smoke weed regularly? Hell of a lot.
MJ may affect some negatively psychologically speaking (as well as help others) but I don't see how it would hurt physically. In fact, it may have many physical benefits for athletes.

IME it can be real therapeutic post training in the evening. At the same time it can actually help some train harder, it does not necessarily make you a lazy bum in the gym.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2018, 07:40:28 AM »
The highlighted is one of the bigger reasons. I wasn't exaggerating when I said McDonalds was 100x healthier than weed and that goes the same for steriods as well....there is NO comparison. This is the dems playing on securing the millennial voteand driving revenue because they're underhanded and actually think by legalizing this will drive a permanent tax to the people of California. Again, hasn't been that long since Colorado legalized it and so far the state is turning into a shit show. If someone really thinks that Dems have YOUR best interest, they're retardedly misinformed or f;at out stupid. There is no other choice
...or maybe it's just what the people want and not a big political conspiracy.  ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2018, 07:41:02 AM »

Don’t you think but pharma might just be funding some of these growers?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2018, 08:10:30 AM »

how is Colorado turning into a shit show? do you have any kind of metrics to back that retarded statement up?