Author Topic: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!  (Read 96091 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Jeff the Producer and Jimmy the Bull on Justin TV - what is up
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2012, 05:38:18 AM »
Incredibly retarded that you don't make this available to listen to on replay.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The Shit Is Going To Hit The Fan Tonight At 10:30pm!!
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2012, 07:27:00 AM »
He produces ejaculations from Palumbo's cock..

Hahaha

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2012, 07:55:02 AM »
I expected a bit more from the show to be honest

insider

• Getbig III
Re: Jeff The Producer fired from RX MUSCLE-why???
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2012, 09:29:53 AM »
Singerman is making his power play, getting rid of the people he didn't like
I know, you don't

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2012, 10:11:06 AM »
NO replays??? danm this suck ???

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2012, 10:13:25 AM »
if there is no replay on this show. then only a hand full of people will listen to this

Jeff you must do better than this shit on justin tv

Billy Guns

« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2012, 11:39:03 AM »
I no longer have the old emails where Dave was telling me what a headcase Jeff was....I am sure little by little Jeff got word of it or possibly snuck into daves office and saw emails of such things with others.....

Jeff used to be very two faced at Dave aswell................He would befriend PeeJay and as soon as PeeJay would leave Jeff would mimick how PeeJay walked talking about PeeJay's imaginary lat syndrome

Then you had Jeff Hating on Mr. G on the radio show and after the show Jeff would try to get Dave to kick George out of the studio for spitting on the Mic and taking up half the show screaming obnoxiously....

Lets not forget the hate for Jimmy the bull and jeff after their little Arnold classic trip when Jeff through a hissy fit and refused to work on videos with Jimmy

While at Daves house I have yet to hear Jeff not talk shit about someone the minute they left the room

Aaron was definitely Jeff main argument and enemy though...he would mimick aarons voice and talk about how aaron was a nobody and how he was going nowhere....I do believe Jeff was Jealous of aaron because he had a radio show and wasnt just editing one

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2012, 11:48:41 AM »
I no longer have the old emails where Dave was telling me what a headcase Jeff was....I am sure little by little Jeff got word of it or possibly snuck into daves office and saw emails of such things with others.....

Jeff used to be very two faced at Dave aswell................He would befriend PeeJay and as soon as PeeJay would leave Jeff would mimick how PeeJay walked talking about PeeJay's imaginary lat syndrome

Then you had Jeff Hating on Mr. G on the radio show and after the show Jeff would try to get Dave to kick George out of the studio for spitting on the Mic and taking up half the show screaming obnoxiously....

Lets not forget the hate for Jimmy the bull and jeff after their little Arnold classic trip when Jeff through a hissy fit and refused to work on videos with Jimmy

While at Daves house I have yet to hear Jeff not talk shit about someone the minute they left the room

Aaron was definitely Jeff main argument and enemy though...he would mimick aarons voice and talk about how aaron was a nobody and how he was going nowhere....I do believe Jeff was Jealous of aaron because he had a radio show and wasnt just editing one

It's not the hardest thing in the world to undermine a person who constantly talks shit behind peoples' backs.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2012, 04:39:55 PM »
there r no innocents in the rxmuscle sagas.
just people with different types of major character/mental flaws, each looking out for number 1

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »
Bodybuilding is a war and you must be prepared for casualties.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2012, 04:48:55 PM »

That's the truth. Thanks Billy.

If Aaron didn't want to keep it civil on his side and asked me to also I would tear up that 2 faced monkey. Let's just say if you think you like Jeff, that's because you only know the side of Jeff that he wanted to you know. The real Jeff is a crazy jealous shit talker that abused his woman.

His problem with me was he always thought I fucked his GF. I haven't, yet. ;)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2012, 04:49:55 PM »

If Aaron didn't want to keep it civil on his side and asked me to also I would tear up that 2 faced monkey. Let's just say if you think you like Jeff, that's because you only know the side of Jeff that he wanted to you know. The real Jeff is a crazy jealous shit talker.

His problem with me was he always thought I fucked his GF. I haven't, yet.

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »

No offense but I seriously thought you were gay.  Didn't know you liked chicks.  Cool!
A

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2012, 05:28:32 PM »
No offense but I seriously thought you were gay.  Didn't know you liked chicks.  Cool!

Not long ago I met this young bikini girl at a show who had seen so many PJ BRAUN gay 4 pay threads on GB and other such boards that she told me she always thought I was gay. Later that night I gayed the hell out her and her other bikini roommate too. ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2012, 05:38:14 PM »
Not long ago I met this young bikini girl at a show who had seen so many PJ BRAUN gay 4 pay threads on GB and other such boards that she told me she always thought I was gay. Later that night I gayed the hell out her and her other bikini roommate too. ;)

Good on you, bro.  I take it "gayed the hell out of her" is code for took her in the pooper.  Right?
A

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2012, 05:44:23 PM »
is he on suicide watch??

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2012, 06:04:21 PM »

Oh brother.

Sure you did stud.   ::)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2012, 06:27:09 PM »

John Romano has surfaced again.  Looks like the outcasts from RX are going to join forces.

"Jeff and I will be doing a show together.  Stay tuned.  you'll get to hear all the sordid details as soon as we get settles.  Spread the word!! You can bet your last dollar that Jewey was probably involved.  But I'm not letting any cats out of the bag.  You'll have to wait a 2 - 3 weeks until Jeff and I get set up.  Then you'll hear it all right from him. I've addressed this before but it obviously needs to be said again Bros v Pros was not Rx's original idea it was a blatant rip off of Animal, we did it first in The Cage at the Arnold."

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »
Oh brother.

Sure you did stud.   ::)

You dirty little whore.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »
You dirty little whore.

Does PJ stand for Parentheses Javon?

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2012, 07:03:49 PM »

If Aaron didn't want to keep it civil on his side and asked me to also I would tear up that 2 faced monkey. Let's just say if you think you like Jeff, that's because you only know the side of Jeff that he wanted to you know. The real Jeff is a crazy jealous shit talker that abused his woman.

are you referring to Sweet Capri? Not sure why she would date a basement dweller with no job....
getbig or getgot

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2012, 07:11:08 PM »
Does PJ stand for Parentheses Javon?

Yes.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2012, 07:12:23 PM »
are you referring to Sweet Capri? Not sure why she would date a basement dweller with no job....

Yes. That's a good question. I guess she liked slumming it.

You should never ever hit a woman.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2012, 07:20:12 PM »
Yes. That's a good question. I guess she liked slumming it.

You should never ever hit a woman.

Ill slap you around sister
T

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
BS bringing out the sweet side of PJ.   ;D