Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237327 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #450 on: June 29, 2009, 04:33:34 AM »
No Meltdown just cold hard facts.You are an Ugly Bald Schmoe, thats why you hang here looking for Cock.
:D

io856

« Reply #451 on: June 29, 2009, 04:37:15 AM »
switznegger is a meltdown machine...

failed hopes, failed dreams???

what is it?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #452 on: June 29, 2009, 04:38:27 AM »
switznegger is a meltdown machine...

failed hopes, failed dreams???

what is it?
both

time to hit the bottle and admit to male fantasies

io856

« Reply #453 on: June 29, 2009, 04:40:11 AM »
funny thing is... Milos actually achieved something in America all the way from Serbia... if anything the gimmicks here had/have more of a chance to achieve success... instead of hating online

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #454 on: June 29, 2009, 06:53:11 AM »
Switz = biggest loser on getbig,   

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #455 on: July 31, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »
Milos, you claimed to have all these beautiful women 'throwing' themselves at you after shows. 

Yet, you chose to marry manface-Milimar....What gives/what is the truth?

Milos, i don't have issues with how Milimar looks. 

I have issues with the lies you spew about all these 'supposed' women you have bedded!

You got me Hanky-Panky...I lied...Milamar is the only woman I've ever been with...

And indeed I chose to marry Milamar the same second I saw her face... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 31, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »
 :-*

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: July 31, 2009, 09:34:53 AM »
 ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: July 31, 2009, 09:43:55 AM »
Just for you Hanky...(as your chances to be with woman that remotely looks like my wife are - slim to none...Actually - worse...)
So - enjoy...
I have no problem promoting my beautiful wife - to me (by far) the sexiest, most gorgeous, stunning, breathtaking woman in the history of the human kind... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: July 31, 2009, 09:45:31 AM »
 :P

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #460 on: July 31, 2009, 09:46:44 AM »
Thunderdome approved

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #461 on: July 31, 2009, 09:48:52 AM »
"New Hank Wood"'s ip was suspended already I think.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: July 31, 2009, 09:53:19 AM »
 ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #463 on: July 31, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »
Lucky bastard you are Milos.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: July 31, 2009, 10:26:01 AM »
Mishko doesn't mind the fact that she's been with a lot of bodybuilders.

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: July 31, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »

Mishko doesn't mind the fact that she's been with a lot of bodybuilders.

;D

Your mama doesn't seems to mind the same fact ((being with a lot of bodybuilders...)) about you, her favorite son, ...who - in more than three decades (or is it four?) couldn't "score" ONCE (not a single time!) - with a half-way decent looking woman - even if your life depended on it...

Especially since the gay marriage law was put in full effect here in US - your poor mom finally got some relief, some hope, happiness ...as her son is getting all kinds of proposals, messages, calls...Her favorite son is - "popular with boys!".

And not just boys...but BIG boys ;)...(better yet GETBIG :o boys? :o)...GH15-16 or even 20 (BTW, Hey G - what does your "G" stands for? Gyno? Gay? Groupy, Grouchy...Gizmo, Gilmore...well... as the moderators here were so kind to confirm that your "H" stands unequivocally for HOMO (sexual...not sapiens :-X) and 15 is your IQ  :((on a good day) - are you inviting me to your wedding (???) ...or you are not sure that you'll be the lucky winner of KNNY Jelly's heart... To be your husband (or is it a wife?).

You know - you are facing some strong competition - coming from - Winner Snitzell and Spanking Monkey...or Hanky Panky (love to spanky).

All 3 of you are exceptional, FORMIDABLE..spectacular - losers!
New and super advanced prototype of "ML21-C" (Major Loser of the 21st Century)!

So if your mama doesn't mind - why would I ? (care what my wife did before she met her prince charming?)

But, as today [July 31st] it just happens to be my 13th year Anniversary - I would sustain from my usual sarcasm and "pass" on opportunity to maybe "dig deep" [Well, on the second thought - maybe NOT! - I am testing 2 things - my English and Sense of humor - and something tells me that I should just keep my day job...for now...or forever...] and ask all of you who somehow...(supposedly?) know "her business" better than herself?

Did you "hold the candle" while she was being Entertained (supposedly) with "a lot of bodybuilders"...or candle, yourself and bodybuilders somehow just disappeared - as you've decided to play "hide and seek"  by yourself ::) :o instead?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: July 31, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »

Your mama doesn't seems to mind the same fact ((being with a lot of bodybuilders...)) about you, her favorite son, ...who - in more than three decades (or is it four?) couldn't "score" ONCE (not a single time!) - with a half-way decent looking woman - even if your life depended on it...

Especially since the gay marriage law was put in full effect here in US - your poor mom finally got some relief, some hope, happiness ...as her son is getting all kinds of proposals, messages, calls...Her favorite son is - "popular with boys!".

And not just boys ;D...but BIG boys ;)...(better yet-  :oGETBIG :o boys? :o)...GH15-16 or even 20 (BTW, Hey G - what does your "G" stands for? Gyno? Gay? Groupy, Grouchy...Gizmo, Gilmore...well... as the moderators here were so kind to confirm that your "H" stands unequivocally for HOMO (sexual...not sapiens :-X) and 15 is your IQ  :((on a good day) - are you inviting me to your wedding (???) ...or you are not sure that you'll be the lucky winner of KNNY Jelly's heart... To be your husband (or is it a wife?).

You know - you are facing some strong competition - coming from - Winner Snitzell and Spanking Monkey...or Hanky Panky (love to spanky).

All 3 of you are exceptional, FORMIDABLE..spectacular - losers!
New and super advanced prototype of "ML21-C" (Major Loser of the 21st Century)!

So if your mama doesn't mind - why would I ? (care what my wife did before she met her prince charming?)

But, as today [July 31st] it just happens to be my 13th year Anniversary - I would sustain from my usual sarcasm and "pass" on opportunity to maybe "dig deep" and ask all of you who somehow...(supposedly?) know "her business" better than herself?

Did you "hold the candle" while she was being Entertained (supposedly) with "a lot of bodybuilders"...or candle, yourself and bodybuilders decided to play "hide and seek" ::) :o instead?

Milos
since you are a 'pro'
why do you waste valuable time
talking such smack?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: July 31, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »
Milos
since you are a 'pro'
why do you waste valuable time
talking such smack?

I am dead serious.
What?
I don't sound professional?

OK...as much as I am "wasting time" I enjoy my little conversations with my true fans - like GH (who wishes that I was dead :'( :'( :'(...), My God!? - who hates me because he is impotent, without a kidney (on dialysis machine), without a job...his body (that supposedly was gracing IFBB pro stage once or twice - before his ultimate stupidity made him overdose on relatively "already overdosed" cycle that self proclaimed  ::) "Einstein" suggested to his alternate ego (his South Pole) while he was in his RELATIVEly insane state of mind...So - I guess it is probably my fault that I competed only 72 times as IFBB pro, qualifying for Mr. Olympia in 10 consecutive years since I turn professional...that I got dozen endorsement contracts, and even as retired for about 5 years - had publication, supplementation and gym contract...over 100 covers of the magazines world wide...I mean - I should have probably taken one of his suggested cycles - and fuck myself up in less than a year...but look good for day and a half!?

Spanking Donkey - some bipolar psychopath that feeds himself with fuel believing he is affecting me in any negative way...(as you can see I use his words to describe my wife - as he suggested...and gave her some free marketing while I am in wasting time mode..

And finally KY Jelly or what's his name - CNN..? knnY...anyway, a tuff cyber jerk-off who talks big behind the cyber firewall - attacking my lovely wife (who doesn't care a slightest little bit...but nevertheless) - I just answered for her - knowing that my wife would kick the living hell out of Tuffy-Luffy if he ever gets some balls to show up and say something like that in front of her...

And - sometimes is good to be little "out there"...

It is fun for me...as I love reading those "life treats" from my "getbig" boys/fans...

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #468 on: July 31, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

When will you make your comeback on the pro stage ?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 31, 2009, 01:07:24 PM »
When will you make your comeback on the pro stage ?

I have little different priorities right now - but i HAVE EVERY INTENTION TO COMPETE IN 100 IFBB PRO shows...before I really retire...But, competitors NEVER really retire - so I'll pass on retirement statement for now...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: July 31, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »
Wow, I didn't realize my wife looks that good - I better step away from her every once in a while - so I can realize her Overall beauty...When you are less than an inch away - I guess you might not even see that Forrest from the tree you are facing...?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #471 on: July 31, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »
I am dead serious.
What?
I don't sound professional?

Not when you are talking about people's 'mamas'

I am serious, too

conduct yourself with better comportment=more respect

you should know this

OK...as much as I am "wasting time" I enjoy my little conversations with my true fans - like GH (who wish I was dead :'( :'( :'(...), - who hates me because he is impotent, without a kidney (on dialysis machine), without a job...his body (that supposedly was gracing IFBB pro stage once or twice - before his ultimate stupidity made him overdose on relatively "already overdosed" cycle that "Einstein" suggested while he was in his RELATIVEly insane state of mind...So - I guess is my fault that I competed only 72 times as IFBB pro, qualifying for Mr. Olympia in 10 consecutive years since I turn professional...that I got dozen endorsement contracts, and even as retired for about 5 years - had publication, supplementation and gym contract...over 100 covers of the magazines world wide...I mean - I should have probably taken one of his suggested cycles - and fuck myself up in less than a year...but look good for day and a half!?

Spanking Donkey - some bipolar psychopath that feeds himself with fuel believing he is affecting me in any negative way...(as you can see I use his words to describe my wife - as he suggested...and gave her some free marketing while I am in wasting time mode..

And finally KY Jelly or what's his name - CNN..? knnY...anyway, a tuff cyber jerk-off who talks big behind the cyber firewall - attacking my lovely wife (who doesn't care a slightest little bit...but nevertheless) - I just answered for her - knowing that my wife would kick the living hell out of Tuffy-Luffy if he ever gets some balls to show up and say something like that in front of her...

And - sometimes is good to be little "out there"...

It is fun for me...as I love reading those "life treats" from my "getbig" boys/fans...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: July 31, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »

I didn't insult his mama...Read my post again...
I responded to jerk-off who finds appropriate to attacks my wife...so in her defense - i gave him little taste of his own medicine...

And don't worry about my conduct...I treat people exactly the way I want to be treated...

I kiss first and if someone does kiss me - I kiss them twice (at least)..give them no reason to kick me - ever...but if they do -I'll warn them and if they continue - I am allowed at that point to kick the living hell out of them...Pretty simple motto - don't you think?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #473 on: July 31, 2009, 01:28:43 PM »
Milos is 12 weeks out of contest condition at any point!  At the 2007 Arnold and 2007 Olympia he was 245 and SHREDDED!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: July 31, 2009, 01:29:56 PM »
Milos is 12 weeks out of contest condition at any point!  At the 2007 Arnold and 2007 Olympia he was 245 and SHREDDED!!!

ZOWIEEEEE!!!!@@@###$$$