Author Topic: dorian yates g4p?  (Read 29447 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: dorian yates g4p?
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 01:39:18 PM »
maybe i'm more straight than you guys but i don't think "gay" when looking at any of those pics

E
E

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »
too many closet homos on board lately
a they all worship nasser the homo
b

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 01:47:00 PM »
maybe i'm more straight than you guys but i don't think "gay" when looking at any of those pics

E

Yep, that's what it is. You're undoubtedly the straightest middle-aged singleton with a fetish for Levrone and who argues for men's faces to be part of the judging criteria , on the whole site ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »
What the frag was the photographer trying to achieve?
Dorian  with Excalibur?

The Weider boys know their target audience pretty well  :-X

Exactly!  This whole sport is built around the appetites and fantasies of muscle schmoes.  And why shouldn't it be?  The sport was created by schmoes, is run by schmoes (BB magazine photographers, writers, and editors are openly on gay boards online) and is patronized by schmoes.

The only weird part is that so many straight guys are willing to pimp themselves out for this audience in photo shoots like that one.  ::)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »
Exactly!  This whole sport is built around the appetites and fantasies of muscle schmoes.  And why shouldn't it be?  The sport was created by schmoes, is run by schmoes (BB magazine photographers, writers, and editors are openly on gay boards online) and is patronized by schmoes.

The only weird part is that so many straight guys are willing to pimp themselves out for this audience in photo shoots like that one.  ::)

They are?
I would think that they would maintain a low profile rather than break their cover.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 02:01:36 PM »
That's by far the most gay Dorian image I've ever seen. The look, the way the sword is placed..that's nearly as gay as Bob in chainmail underwear

Huh? The way the sword was placed?

Explain.
Q

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2008, 02:21:09 PM »
They are?
I would think that they would maintain a low profile rather than break their cover.

What makes you think they are in hiding or otherwise under cover?  It's not as if anyone is confused about what this sport is really about.  It certainly isn't about health; you don't take a pic like that to promote fitness.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2008, 02:34:11 PM »

Explain.

Sigh!  It's a long, straight, hard, weapon placed obliquely between his legs.  Do you get it now?  It's a phallic symbol.  ::)

Only a .44 Magnum (or a dildo) in place of the sword could be more obvious.  :-[

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

Explain.

Right in front of his cock.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »
What makes you think they in hiding or otherwise under cover?  It's not as if anyone is confused about this sport is really about.  It certainly isn't about health; you don't take a pic like that to promote fitness.

Can't argue with that.

What are your thoughts on these "athletes" who offer their used clothing online for "fans of the sport"?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2008, 02:36:10 PM »
Sigh!  It's a long, straight, hard, weapon placed obliquely between his legs.  Do you get it now?  It's a phallic symbol.  ::)

And besides that is not a fetish for some gays to view bodybuilders being presented as warriors of some sort, like in that pic?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2008, 02:37:27 PM »

Only a .44 Magnum (or a dildo) in place of the sword could be more obvious.

Hey Bay, Doz looks like he's carrying a lunchbox lite in that pic

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »
Can't argue with that.

What are your thoughts on these "athletes" who offer their used clothing online for "fans of the sport"?

Not much to decipher there; it pretty much speaks for itself.

In fairness, I have to say that there are people who are aroused by the organic odors of men and women.  My other half goes crazy if he can get to me before I shower.  Personally, I think smelling, licking, and sucking on a sweaty body is gross, but it is a legitimate appetite that millions of people share.  I suppose if you are one of these people and you have a bodybuilding fetish buying someone’s smelly clothes/underwear is the next best thing to having the person at your disposal. 

As for the athletes… who wouldn’t sell his used underwear if some schmoe wanted to pay big money for it?  Seems like just business to me; I wouldn’t do it, but in many ways I’m very conservative (for a gay guy).

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2008, 02:57:42 PM »
In fairness, I have to say that there are people who are aroused by the organic odors of men and women.  My other half goes crazy if he can get to me before I shower.  Personally, think smelling, licking, and sucking on a sweaty body gross, but it is a legitimate appetite that millions of people share.  I suppose if you are one of these people and you have a bodybuilding fetish buying someone’s smelly clothes/underwear is the next best thing to having the person at your disposal. 

Sorry BayGBM, but the clothing is washed and smells like soap and bounce fabric softener.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »
Yep, that's what it is. You're undoubtedly the straightest middle-aged singleton with a fetish for Levrone and who argues for men's faces to be part of the judging criteria , on the whole site ::)

haha it's clear i've replaced meso as the getbigger that is in your head the most 8)

i'm actually defending your ugly disgusting hero so why the hate :-*

E

E

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »
Sorry BayGBM, but the clothing is washed and smells like soap and bounce fabric softener.

The point is that its still clothing worn previously by someone- washed or not. That's taking fan worship to a more creepy level
If nasser wanted to go into the clothing business he could have just as easily made  new clothing available under his own private brand.  Why sell used clothing? There are sites like cafepress where you can create your own brand with minimal expense.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »

I don't even want to know how you know that.  :-[ 

The point is that its still clothing worn previously by someone- washed or not. That's taking fan worship to a more creepy level
If nasser wanted to go into the clothing business he could have just as easily made  new clothing available under his own private brand.  Why sell used clothing?

Exactly.  But you're wasting your breath trying to explain this to people who are in denial.  Nothing short of Nasser having sex with a dude could convince some people that a man who oils up, wears a thong, sells articles of his clothing, and poses for cheering men is slouching toward Gomorrah.  And even that might not convince them!  Remember, even after he admitted his affair (after he first denied it) some people in Ted Haggard's church said "the devil made him do it" and would not identify him as being gay.  I guess when you really worship someone you can't admit  they are human and or imperfect.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »
The point is that its still clothing worn previously by someone- washed or not.

I replied because his explanation seemed to be under the assumption that the clothes had Nasser's body odour, which they don't.

Anyway, Nasser discussion aside, I wouldn't really take anything BayGM says to be of value as he is trying to say that everything and anything that is bodybuilding related is homosexual in nature.  Being a homo himself, he's not exactly objective on the subject.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »
I replied because his explanation seemed to be under the assumption that the clothes had Nasser's body odour, which they don't.

Anyway, Nasser discussion aside, I wouldn't really take anything BayGM says to be of value as he is trying to say that everything and anything that is bodybuilding related is homosexual in nature.  Being a homo himself, he's not exactly objective on the subject.

Like he said- some people are in denial and don't want to hear about the dark side of BBing. Its much easier to shut your eyes/ears and pretend its not happening rather than accept the ugly reality of the situation. I think baygbm adds more credibility because he is in fact gay and has nothing to gain from attacking the schmoe BB lifestyle

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »
haha it's clear i've replaced meso as the getbigger that is in your head the most 8)

i'm actually defending your ugly disgusting hero so why the hate :-*

E

No hate  here. I actually like you and think you're a nice guy Earl. You maybe are a little in denial bro but not a liar like Meso who does lie about his juicing and use of PHs

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »
the cameraman just wanted an ass shot for his collection :-X
A

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »

Quite right. A homosexual always seeks to tar everyone else with his diseased brush as it legitimizes his lifestyle. His only interest in bodybuilding is perverted sexual pleasure so he has the arrogance to assume it is so for all others.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »
Earl probably uses Levrone's Les Paul guitar strings to strangle his penis.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »
Quite right. A homosexual always seeks to tar everyone else with his diseased brush as it legitimizes his lifestyle. His only interest in bodybuilding is perverted sexual pleasure so he has the arrogance to assume it is so for all others.

Some homosexuals claim that 10% of the male population is homosexual.  ::)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »

Ha ha ha
I guess after all your adoring posts about nasser being a beautiful man and admiring his inner thigh veins - you're a clear case of a closet homo.

Here's some of your muslim brethren in action- deny that as well