Author Topic: pro bber monster from russia  (Read 5300 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: pro bber monster from russia
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 07:06:09 AM »
well he was thinking about it but the acting might mess up his 300 mph tennis serve ::)
that and his speed in the 200 meter freestyle
L

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 03:24:08 AM »
   With Alexei Shabunia and Sergey Shelestov russian bodybuiding has 2 extraordinary champions."monsters" but monsters of muscle.
   i recommend to see the photos of the russian ironman contest 2OO5. The battle between these 2 men is a great moment in the bodybuilding competion. For me Shelestov was the best( more massive more compact). his classing in the ironmancontest O7 is a shame!
    I will be happy to have your opinion.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 03:38:33 AM »
hahah yes Benjamin, this mass monster can stunt double for the HULK in the sequel  ::)

If he got that big he couldn't do his modeling anymore ::)
I

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 03:41:29 AM »
He's good but not on par with IFBB top pros. In Mr.O they'll eat him alive. Arms small as usual with east european physiques.

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 07:36:20 AM »
   Sorry, but alexei shabunia is the future Mr olympia if it is allowed to the judges to vote for a Mr olympia who is not american...  that is an other question....!
   But Shelestov like shabunia have small arms,but all the BODY is good... very GOOD!

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 07:11:23 AM »
Yes that's bad -whoist from usa but from easter europe hasn't chance win -In Russian is great  good body builder,Alex is better to most usa bodybuilder
that a bad :-[ :-[
http://www.shabunya.com/en/gallery.php?id=171&page=17

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 07:32:38 AM »
he looks good from the side and the front (except his waist looks ok now but will likely get blockier) but from the back he fades especially his hamstrings. 2nd tier most likely but pro non the less

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 07:44:05 AM »
Is it true that bodybuilding is impossible without dope?

– I can only tell for myself.  I eat ecologically clean products and food supplements:  proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.  At every international tournament sportsmen pass obligatory dope tests.  If the traces of an illegal preparation are found the athlete will be disqualified and will have to pay $2000 fine. So, good bodybuilder needs no dope.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 07:45:25 AM »
Is it true that bodybuilding is impossible without dope?

– I can only tell for myself.  I eat ecologically clean products and food supplements:  proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.  At every international tournament sportsmen pass obligatory dope tests.  If the traces of an illegal preparation are found the athlete will be disqualified and will have to pay $2000 fine. So, good bodybuilder needs no dope.
You can be big without doping. Hands down.

affy

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 07:48:33 AM »
You can be big without doping. Hands down.

lol you can't even be close to being as big as Pros without using drugs

sure you can be a "good bodybuilder" without them...but if you think for a second you can look like these guys without using steriods, you're dreaming

calmont

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 08:52:24 AM »
  Sergey and Alexei are fantastics... They are the style and the european class... but the american judges don't know that !

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 10:09:59 AM »
here he is big big rusijja
&mode=related&search=

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 09:56:15 PM »
www.shabunya.com   , shabunya is a new pro with a big potential ,did u know him?

I thought I was watching a bowflex commercial when that flash movie on his website started.

On a serious note - At first I didn't think he was that hardcore..........until I saw the fingerless gloves. Now I know he's a mean motherf*cker. NOTHING says "I will rip your head off and shit down your throat" like working out in fingerless gloves.
tiny-tit bounty hunter