Author Topic: Adam & Eve - How did the world populate?  (Read 28630 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ADAM&EVE
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2012, 07:34:32 PM »

People like Adonis hate God, and therefore hate his Word.  He of course has never read the Bible, yet seems to claim to be expert on all matters relating to it which I find ironic. 

I read the Bible.  Its complete nonsense and worthless.  Very poorly written and contradictory/violent and pointless.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2012, 07:36:30 PM »
Jonah DID live three days inside the belly of a whale.  If you do research on this, you can learn that there are two different species of whale that have mouths big enough to swallow a man, and that whales have 4 chambers for digestion.  Chamber one is for food storage while other food is being digested, similar to the Orad portion of the human stomach in some ways I suppose.  Jonah could have been preserved alive in chamber one for three days.  Chamber two contains acid for breaking down food, but food is only transferred there after the whale has finished absorbing other food he's already ingested. 

You are easily the most moronic, simple brained schmuck on this forum.  Its almost comedic how ignorant you are.  The fact that you actually walk around believing such bullshit is frightening.  You are going to waste your whole life not knowing anything about anything in the universe.  You need help.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »
Weird how that story never mentions that guy steve  ???

That guy was in Sodom and Gomorrah. He met his match when God smited him and he's fellow gays. The end.

Welcome to the 21st century, humanity 'progresses' and suddenly allows men to stick their weiners in the poo hole. "Progress"  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »
 Incest

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »

Welcome to the 21st century, humanity 'progresses' and suddenly allows men to stick their weiners in the poo hole. "Progress"  ::)

Yes, this sticking never happened prior to the 21st century. 

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »
There is oxygen in the first chamber of a whale's stomach, Sport. 

I have oxygen in my blood doesnt mean a man can live in me for 3 days you fuck wit.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2012, 09:59:41 PM »
I have oxygen in my blood doesnt mean a man can live in me for 3 days you fuck wit.

lol - amazing to me how seriously this "simplyhuge" tard takes himself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »
Try reading up on this stuff before you post nonsense.  I've actually taken the time to study out the subject.  A man CAN survive in a whale's stomach.  There IS oxygen available to breath.  He's not living in the whale's blood there genius, so try to use a little better example.  

I'm getting tired of people saying I'm ignorant, etc.  

I have a degree in engineering which is considered probably the most difficult B.S. Degree
I worked as an engineer.
And I am currently in med school which is considered one of the most difficult Graduate Programs.  

What are YOUR qualifications?

And by the way, you don't have to have a degree in anything to understand any of the subjects we've talked about.  It's fairly basic stuff for anyone with an open mind and half a brain.

Even more frightening. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2012, 04:30:17 AM »
Genesis 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Cain married one of his own family...probably a sister, or niece.

Cain was afraid of his other family members seeking revenge for the death of their relative. 

The Bible does not say Seth was Adam's 3rd son.  It implies that Seth was the replacement for Abel - the lineage that Christ would proceed through.  There could have been many children born between Cain and Seth, and there are children born after Seth as stated in Genesis 5:4.

What other fairy tales do you read and believe?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2012, 04:46:15 AM »
Statements like: "The bible doesn't hold up to scientific scrutiny" and "It's full of contradictions" make me lol.

The bible is THE most sourced, backed up text in Antiquity itself. One of the only texts in world history that we still have most of the original.

It's more reliable that shakespeares plays ffs.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 05:22:44 AM »
They've never even read it BigCyp.  They just hate it because it conflicts with what they do and believe. 

True.

I'm all for people debating on a topic, but it becomes all too obvious when people have an anti-God agenda, because they start with the blanket statements that are FACT, and they couldn't even tell you where they heard these 'FACTS'.

Saddest part, is that people who make these statements are usually the same guys who profess to be 'individuals' who don't follow the crowd and 'make up their own minds', without realising that their opinions are straight out of a hollywood movie, written by anti-christ homosexuals.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2012, 05:28:48 AM »
Statements like: "The bible doesn't hold up to scientific scrutiny" and "It's full of contradictions" make me lol.

The bible is THE most sourced, backed up text in Antiquity itself. One of the only texts in world history that we still have most of the original.

It's more reliable that shakespeares plays ffs.

Are you talking about the texts only here, or are you actually implying that stuff like the Noah's Ark, talking snake etc all happened for real?
from incomplete data

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 05:44:15 AM »
Are you talking about the texts only here, or are you actually implying that stuff like the Noah's Ark, talking snake etc all happened for real?

I believe in every word written in the bible. I don't understand how someone could only take 98% of it to be true and then still follow the religion - that's madness.

Noah's ark is completely believable. 2 single cells finding eachother in a 'primordial soup' that was the earth after 'the big bang' and then reproducing, and eventually evolving into humans......now that's fairy story territory.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 05:48:55 AM »
I believe in every word written in the bible. I don't understand how someone could only take 98% of it to be true and then still follow the religion - that's madness.

Noah's ark is completely believable. 2 single cells finding eachother in a 'primordial soup' that was the earth after 'the big bang' and then reproducing, and eventually evolving into humans......now that's fairy story territory.

Alright, gotcha. Lets just end the discussion right there.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2012, 05:51:10 AM »
Exactly.  They choose to believe the fairy tale because the alternative they just simply don't like.

Wouldn't that make the reverse case true as well? That you reject science because you don't like it?
from incomplete data

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2012, 05:56:26 AM »
Wouldn't that make the reverse case true as well? That you reject science because you don't like it?

This will be my last post on the topic (if I met you irl i'd chat for ages)

Christians don't reject science at all. In fact I love science personally, and how it reveals just how amazing our Creator is.

However what I reject is the THEORY of evolution. Not adaptation, because that can be demonstrated in nature, but actual evolution of a species to another, or one chemical to another is complete theory, with no science involved.

I totally respect everyones right to believe what they wish, but I draw the line when science and evolution are put into the same conversation.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2012, 06:03:39 AM »
This will be my last post on the topic (if I met you irl i'd chat for ages)

Christians don't reject science at all. In fact I love science personally, and how it reveals just how amazing our Creator is.

However what I reject is the THEORY of evolution. Not adaptation, because that can be demonstrated in nature, but actual evolution of a species to another, or one chemical to another is complete theory, with no science involved.

I totally respect everyones right to believe what they wish, but I draw the line when science and evolution are put into the same conversation.

Gradual adaption over time produces significant change, no? It's all there in the DNA 'logs'.

I'm sure you've heard/read it all before though. No point in starting another 20+ page thread that'll be good for nothing.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2012, 01:49:46 PM »
That's the problem with you people, The Bible does NOT reject science.

Gradual adaption over time produces significant change, no? It's all there in the DNA 'logs'.

I'm sure you've heard/read it all before though. No point in starting another 20+ page thread that'll be good for nothing.
Gradual adaption over time produces significant change? Of course it does, everyone knows this. A donkey, a zebra and a horse share a common ancestor, but a donkey can not ever become a dog, no matter how much it adapts and no matter how much time elapse.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2012, 01:55:16 PM »
That's the problem with you people, The Bible does NOT reject science.
Gradual adaption over time produces significant change? Of course it does, everyone knows this. A donkey, a zebra and a horse share a common ancestor, but a donkey can not ever become a dog, no matter how much it adapts and no matter how much time elapse.

Well put my brother.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2012, 02:23:32 PM »

Apparently atheists don't believe in fairy tales when they believe we come from monkies that come from rodents that ultimately came from sea creatures that come from nothing and it's all an accident.

They try to prove this and shuv it down our throats because they are the most scientific people on earth with the most knowledge on earth, did I tell you they are the most knowledgeable and scientific, okay just making sure. By showing us pretty drawings, getting fragments of bones and giving them to artists who use their imagination to 'show us' the 'truth'.

Oh and it's so complicated to proof but 'there is evidence' it only takes hundreds of millions of years and theyve been there by carbon dating mhmmm, so you see, they hold the ultimate truth. We come from monkies and our older ancestors are rodents and sea creatures so cool!

If you reject their belief you are anti-science  ::)

And Darwin their prophet could not even see the workings of a cell :)

/end sarcasm

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »
EDIT: I honestly can't be bothered debating this stuff right now. I've got a lot of schoolwork to do and I know that if I get sucked into one of these debates there is no turning back, and I'll end up wasting a lot of time.

If anyone replies to my old post then by all means. I'm not going to debate you though. Consider it a walkover, lol
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »
You have no idea what you are talking about...

1 There's no way to prove the Earth is older than 10,000 years without many broad assumptions. 

2 If you put a monkey on a keyboard and let him smash away at the keys trying to design a chess program for a billion years what do you think will happen???

Option A - Monkey continues to make nonsense
Option B - Monkey magically writes the most sophisticated chess program the world has ever seen

Only a moron would pick option B, but in essence, that's what evolution is saying happened.  I'm in med school, and all I keep hearing over and over again is "we still don't understand how this works".  Which tells me that the design of the body is VERY VERY complex.  Yet, somehow, it all just works perfectly because billions of years made it so by smashing away at the universal keyboard. 

Why then do people continue to pick Option B?  Because they refuse to acknowledge there is a God because of their lifestyles / beliefs. 

Wow. Good for you. I hope your beliefs are all worth it.

I'm out.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2012, 03:02:37 PM »
Goddammit here we go again. Why I keep replying to threads like these is beyond me, frankly. It's pointless.
'You people'?

A literal interpretation of the Bible absolutely does not correlate with the scientific view of the world, beginning with a trivial matter such as the age of the earth and the universe. If you believe science to hold any value whatsoever then don't come here as a serious person and suggest that the earth is younger than 10,000 years old. It's absolutely ridiculous.
What kind of science do you subscribe to? Serious question.

There's nothing to prevent a species of donkeys from being a remote future ancestor of dogs given enough time and selective pressure, but it's extremely unlikely. In fact so unlikely we'll probably never see it happen even given billions of years. But there's nothing in principle that says it's impossible. Exactly what makes you think it's impossible? Because it seems ridiculous?
Thanks for quoting me twice, I am flattered :D

''There's nothing to prevent a species of donkeys from being a remote future ancestor of dogs given enough time and selective pressure''

^^^ That's a bunch of made up horseshit right there, that's not science bro,  anything remotely close to that has never been observe. It is impossible period.

the scientific view of the world

^^^ What exactly is the scientific view of the world, is there a limitation to this concept, you are the one putting restriction to science just cause you don't understand something and not understanding something does not mean it does NOT fall in the realm of science.

Can science explain the beginning of time. All of our basic understanding of the universe and science does not give a rational explanation of the beginning of time. The more you think about it the more you realize that there is nothing rational about it and the very concept of a beginning defies all concepts of science.

What was before the beginning, before time?

Where did matter come from?

Space is expanding, what is it expanding into?

Where does energy come from?

Non of this ^^^^ makes sense to us, our brains are not capable of such understanding, to think so is stupid and arrogant, a scientific explanation simply can NOT occur ever.

I am sorry but to explain these require a little hocus pocus on a grand scale, talk about not being scientific.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
Thanks for quoting me twice, I am flattered :D

''There's nothing to prevent a species of donkeys from being a remote future ancestor of dogs given enough time and selective pressure''

^^^ That's a bunch of made up horseshit right there, that's not science bro,  anything remotely close to that has never been observe. It is impossible period.

the scientific view of the world

^^^ What exactly is the scientific view of the world, is there a limitation to this concept, you are the one putting restriction to science just cause you don't understand something and not understanding something does not mean it does NOT fall in the realm of science.

Can science explain the beginning of time. All of our basic understanding of the universe and science does not give a rational explanation of the beginning of time. The more you think about it the more you realize that there is nothing rational about it and the very concept of a beginning defies all concepts of science.

What was before the beginning, before time?

Where did matter come from?

Space is expanding, what is it expanding into?

Where does energy come from?

Non of this ^^^^ makes sense to us, our brains are not capable of such understanding, to think so is stupid and arrogant, a scientific explanation simply can NOT occur ever.

I am sorry but to explain these require a little hocus pocus on a grand scale, talk about not being scientific.

Exactly what prevents a donkey from being a future remote ancestor to a dog? I'm not so much debating you here, I'm honestly just curios. I'd love to learn something new about evolution and genetics and you seem to know what you're talking about.
from incomplete data

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2012, 03:12:05 PM »
Exactly what prevents a donkey from being a future remote ancestor to a dog? I'm not so much debating you here, I'm honestly just curios. I'd love to learn something new about evolution and genetics and you seem to know what you're talking about.

the same kind of mechanism that permits a baleen whale to ingest a human being. faith.