Author Topic: why do steroids make you sweat so much AND make your sweat have a weird smell?  (Read 44278 times)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That beautiful amo ia smell when you take a hot shower!!   ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
I bet oral steroids and tren are the 2 worse ones... maybe some dirty ass pro hormones could be bad to

whitewidow

I bet oral steroids and tren are the 2 worse ones... maybe some dirty ass pro hormones could be bad to

Trenbolone is the worst!The more toxic the drug the wrose your body will want to reject it and you will sweat more and it will smell horrible(especially tren) does anybody get a nasty taste in their mouth just after they shoot tren? I get the nastiest taste in my mouth everytime I start shooting tren. I have heard from other people they get a tin type taste in their mouth but some say they don't get any bad taste. But your body will want to reject that tren and one way is pissing it out and sweating it out and both the piss and weat will smell worse then usual.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
does tren raise liver enzymes like oral steroids do? Like would it be as toxic as a mild oral like anavar or is it still less toxic than a oral.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
It's the excessive DHT.

More DHT = more odour.

A great way to combat this is to take chlorophyll capsules 2x daily. It's like an internal body deodorant.

whitewidow

does tren raise liver enzymes like oral steroids do? Like would it be as toxic as a mild oral like anavar or is it still less toxic than a oral.

I would say shooting Tren is more toxic then a mild cycle of anavar. Tren is pretty harsh stuff if it is legit.

falco

• Getbig V
Post cycle therapy is smelling too, dufine makes me stink.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Trenbolone is the worst!The more toxic the drug the wrose your body will want to reject it and you will sweat more and it will smell horrible(especially tren) does anybody get a nasty taste in their mouth just after they shoot tren? I get the nastiest taste in my mouth everytime I start shooting tren. I have heard from other people they get a tin type taste in their mouth but some say they don't get any bad taste. But your body will want to reject that tren and one way is pissing it out and sweating it out and both the piss and weat will smell worse then usual.

I get a funny taste after i pin, i also get a runny nose and feel ill for about 2 hours.

muscleup

• Getbig II
  • Be Big
Here's the answer guys - if you're on, you likely sweat more.  If you're sweating more, then you need to bathe more or use loads of deodorant.  If you're not doing one of those two things, you're giving bacteria a nice ripe environment to reproduce and that's what causes the stench.  Goes with clothes as well.  No recycling from workout to workout - wash them!  I worked out next to a monster bodybuilder this week and the guy hadn't cleaned his gym shit.  He admitted it freely and thought it was cool.  Honestly, he smelled terrible.   
muscleup

mcluvin

• Getbig II
When I run Tren I get a bad body odor. It's really odd and people around me notice it (especialy the wife). You could hang a sign on me that says guess who's running Tren again........ ::)

trengrowth

• Getbig II
If you eat clean and are under 12 percent body fat you wont get body odor...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
since i buy nivea deodorant roller it makes a huge difference with the cheapest spray i could find

those cheapest of cheap deodorants dont seem to work at all! ???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I tried those Axe deoderants and they work great.  I've never had any complaints about my smell though, just a few comments from my ex-girlfriend about it after long workouts.  I can smell it on my cloths after a workout.

8)