Author Topic: SWAT Team kills Marine  (Read 5718 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: SWAT Team kills Marine
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 08:48:39 AM »
That dude would have been safer back in IRAQ with his mates - Life is funny - and this is cliche cover up - who says "I've got something for you" before shooting at SWAT team.  This is state trained killer, like he would say that shit
V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 08:54:04 AM »
Why do you want to know?

Oh Crap.. Gunna have a bit of Option D Action?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
That dude would have been safer back in IRAQ with his mates - Life is funny - and this is cliche cover up - who says "I've got something for you" before shooting at SWAT team.  This is state trained killer, like he would say that shit
This.
Having been a Marine, to me this sounds like a big case of "Oh shit we fucked up, better cover our tracks so we dont get in trouble"

The whole thing reeks of incompetence. (My favorite is that their officer fell, so they shot him, then they say that he was pointing the weapon at them and spitting out a sweet one liner.  ::)) A marine with combat training isnt going to stand in the open and talk shit when a whole bunch of enemies are standing in front of you with superior firepower.

They fucked up, dude fell, and his teamates itchy trigger finger ended that mans life. The worst is that theyll get away scott free.

And that last shot, fired seconds after it stopped..... that was a straight up execution style killshot. (better to kill him than have him sue and get them all in deep shit?) Too bad well never know what really happened in there. But the cops are obviously covering their blunder.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 10:58:39 AM »
Im not exactly pro police, i feel their power and duties should be cut way back, however if you have ever seen a search warrant there are tons of cops with uniforms that say police in big letters plus before busting in they yell police search warrant. Basically this guy would still be alive if he wasnt slinging dope. Religion of peace.  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »
What a great idea to grab and carry an ar15 when you see swats around your house. Darwin award of the year.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 02:18:43 PM »

Oh Crap.. Gunna have a bit of Option D Action?

Huh???