Author Topic: i think that i might be training too hard  (Read 1408 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: i think that i might be training too hard
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2024, 12:46:43 AM »
Practically anything you do works. Doing the perfect workout plan will bring marginal gains over anything else. If you are competing it is important to do the best workout possible. For everyone else just do what you like.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2024, 06:22:10 AM »
         Guys . Look. DJ is mentally ill. He is what us normal people refer to as a RETARD. A skinny retard but still a retard. He does this shit just to cause us to insult him and more. He loves to stir up crap. Weather it is on here or inside a young boys ass. He loves stirring it up. He has NOTHING and will NEVER have anything. He is a real LOSER both in the gym and in real life.  He has no clue how to train eat use drugs or have sex with females. He "brags" about himself because no one else gives him compliments ( here it comes he's now gonna tell us about the guys that give him compliments all the time). The guy is a poster child for being malnourished.  I really think he has full blown aids and in the last stages. He sure looks like it.  I know doctors will prescribe certain steroids to help keep aids patients alive so maybe that is why DJ keeps changing his gear so much? He is constantly going to doctors and they are monitoring him and making adjustments to his drugs etc.   Now that makes sense to me. He is dying with the aides and he has no friends and he posts on here because he is angry that because he sucks dick and has gay anal sex with unprotected fags he caught the aides.  Play with fire you get burned DJ. No male should EVER suck a dick!!  How much time has the doctors given you?  Based on the way your body looks I am thinking any day now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2024, 06:28:00 AM »
awwww

go fuck yourself

shitstainbychoice

evrything you said bout me is A COMPLETE FUCKING LIE

if i could get away with it i'd put a cap in your worthless shit brain and kill you STONE DEAD BITCH

ive already added a FULL INCH onto my shoulders and my pecs and lost 2 FULL ICHES off of my wasit

NO GAINS MY ASS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

I JUST SENT A PRAYER THAT YOU SOON DIE A PAINFUL DEATH OF METASTATIC BONE CANCER

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2024, 06:51:32 AM »
You seem a little upset, dj.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2024, 07:12:05 AM »

Problem is he's not training hard enough and he knows it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 07:17:36 AM »

Be honest dude

You would not be pissed if someone said such hateful and outright vicious things about you that were straight out ies

Be honest and say the truth dude

I show my therapist shit like this and he can't believe the cruel viciousness of it

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2024, 07:19:46 AM »
awwww

go fuck yourself

shitstainbychoice

evrything you said bout me is A COMPLETE FUCKING LIE

if i could get away with it i'd put a cap in your worthless shit brain and kill you STONE DEAD BITCH

ive already added a FULL INCH onto my shoulders and my pecs and lost 2 FULL ICHES off of my wasit

NO GAINS MY ASS YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

I JUST SENT A PRAYER THAT YOU SOON DIE A PAINFUL DEATH OF METASTATIC BONE CANCER

Brutal Christianity
T

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2024, 07:20:56 AM »
What happened to the new therapist?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2024, 07:24:35 AM »
Be honest dude

You would not be pissed if someone said such hateful and outright vicious things about you that were straight out ies

I show my therapist shit like this and he can't believe the cruel viciousness of it

I will be honest and tell you the truth - no response you get here should surprise or affect you.

You've been here long enough.

Try to be more self aware.
Y

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2024, 07:29:17 AM »
Be honest dude

Thou doth protest to much

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2024, 07:34:58 AM »
Be honest dude

as a libertarian dont you respect his right to be able to say and do exactly what he likes?

PS you sound exactly like hankins "all you do is make up lies about me"

And no, most people wouldnt care about some random anonymous poster on a forum writing things about them

Why would anyone fucking care, especially someone like you who keeps claiming words dont phase them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2024, 08:14:49 AM »
What happened to the new therapist?

Nothing

I've been working with this guy for like 6 months now

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2024, 08:19:51 AM »
Be honest dude

If you were self-aware you'd realize you brought this on yourself with your bragging. It happens to everyone here who gets to full of themselves.

...Also if you had a good therapist they would tell you to stop posting and reading this site if your ego can't handle the criticism.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2024, 10:16:07 AM »
I will be honest and tell you the truth - no response you get here should surprise or affect you.

You've been here long enough.

Try to be more self aware.
THUNDERDOME Of Peace

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2024, 10:24:05 AM »
I get it - now Mom's cut his allowance dj is struggling to buy tampons

Can we set up a GoFundMe in Rubles..?
T

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2024, 01:49:43 PM »
                    So Mr tuff guy who claims to have cat like speed and super powerful punches that are incredibly accurate would have to pull a gun on me and "pop a cap" huh?  You been watching to many fucked up "gangster" movies you worthless piece of semen stain!  You want to pull a gun?  I wish you would. I would take it from you before you could pull the trigger. then I would kick your tiny nuts so many times and so hard that you would black out from the pain. While you were out I would then break each and every one of your fingers and both arms at the elbow joints.( normally I would just break your neck and walk away as I have done many times in real life) but for you I would make it special. Then when you wake up and in pain and agony But cant move because I also broke both of your knee caps. I would take your pistol and put into your ass and pull the trigger a few times. it would open up your stomach and I would then scoop out some intestines and shove them down your fucking throat.  You want to keep talking shit you fucked up baby fucker. lets go, You have no fucking idea what I am capable of and what I have done. I have had with you and your self bragging aides ridden body. Be careful you little boy  fucking and momma fucking inbred  asshole. Keep your eyes open EVERYWHERE!!   

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2024, 02:00:14 PM »
I don’t see him posting today.

Hanging with that woman he had sex with 7 times in 24hrs or a new woman?

When he says things like this it makes you wonder how in touch with reality he is.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2024, 02:07:28 PM »
                    So Mr tuff guy who claims to have cat like speed and super powerful punches that are incredibly accurate would have to pull a gun on me and "pop a cap" huh?  You been watching to many fucked up "gangster" movies you worthless piece of semen stain!  You want to pull a gun?  I wish you would. I would take it from you before you could pull the trigger. then I would kick your tiny nuts so many times and so hard that you would black out from the pain. While you were out I would then break each and every one of your fingers and both arms at the elbow joints.( normally I would just break your neck and walk away as I have done many times in real life) but for you I would make it special. Then when you wake up and in pain and agony But cant move because I also broke both of your knee caps. I would take your pistol and put into your ass and pull the trigger a few times. it would open up your stomach and I would then scoop out some intestines and shove them down your fucking throat.  You want to keep talking shit you fucked up baby fucker. lets go, You have no fucking idea what I am capable of and what I have done. I have had with you and your self bragging aides ridden body. Be careful you little boy  fucking and momma fucking inbred  asshole. Keep your eyes open EVERYWHERE!!

Er...

T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2024, 02:19:42 PM »
dj doesn't train back or legs but he might be "training too hard".  Jesus fuckin Christ.
If true, pathetic. Two largest muscles in the body. No wonder he looks weak as piss!
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2024, 03:16:50 PM »
I don’t see him posting today.

Hanging with that woman he had sex with 7 times in 24hrs or a new woman?

When he says things like this it makes you wonder how in touch with reality he is.
he will be watching random music videos across several genres and learning the lyrics for his next posting onslaught

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2024, 04:31:28 PM »
If true, pathetic. Two largest muscles in the body. No wonder he looks weak as piss!

100% true(well, he's doing some lat pull downs now, he says chin ups are "too hard" but also claims he's super tough).  He's been doing steroids for like 10 years now and max deadlifts 285.  He doesn't just look weak as piss he IS weak as piss in all ways.  Mentally, physically, emotionally.  dj is such a retard and pussy he makes all the guys who bashed hankins long for his return.