Author Topic: wwii  (Read 5376 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: A US Marine who knows his place
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2013, 08:40:27 PM »
I'll show you scandalous..... this is the only god I pray to my friend!  8)

Your 'god' is going to be answering to the true one and only God of all mankind on the day of judgment.

Your 'god' is this today:

And rich or poor will hit the grave just like you and me and will some day be answering to Allah (swt).

The extremes you go to kiss American ass is laughable at best, they ridicule you while you try to prove how much of a kiss ass you are.

As reppingfor20 said, most educated americans now a days dont' even kiss ass their own government/country like you do, because they realize the corruption and trashyiness America has been becoming as of late. Be it Obama or Bush, trillions of debt or whatever other embarassing circumstances.

Like I said, you're a cheap person who would sell his own mother for a bit of fame. You don't know the first thing about respecting others much less respecting yourself.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: A US Marine who knows his place
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2013, 08:49:26 PM »
Your 'god' is going to be answering to the true one and only God of all mankind on the day of judgment.

Your 'god' is this today:

And rich or poor will hit the grave just like you and me and will some day be answering to Allah (swt).

The extremes you go to kiss American ass is laughable at best, they ridicule you while you try to prove how much of a kiss ass you are.

As reppingfor20 said, most educated americans now a days dont' even kiss ass their own government/country like you do, because they realize the corruption and trashyiness America has been becoming as of late. Be it Obama or Bush, trillions of debt or whatever other embarassing circumstances.

Like I said, you're a cheap person who would sell his own mother for a bit of fame. You don't know the first thing about respecting others much less respecting yourself.

Oh A_Ahmed - and here I apologized to you a few posts back.... (sort of) ;D - you're a hard man to please!  

I still don't know what fucking fame you are talking about?

Nor do I know what Utopian country you come from exactly?

Believe what you want about me bro....  Clearly I struck a nerve with you.... Whatever..... I said my piece, and I'm done - you don't know me, you don't know anything about me!  Not going to apologize for loving my adopted home country (or "ass kissing" as you want to call it).