Author Topic: For the racist members @ Getbig.com  (Read 14527 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: For the racist members @ Getbig.com
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »

Also fear...distrust, doubt, fear

so you agree... that all races make fun of other races... because they want to "belong" to a group??? its funny is if a white guy makes fun of any non-white person... its racism, but if any non-white person makes fun of any white person is it not racism?? you are confusing me... so whites cant have hate crimes against them.... and there is no racist people against whites???
real men= no rubbers

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2009, 07:06:24 PM »
racism can only end when blacks stop segregating themselves by claiming things that solely belong to their race...like fried chicken (invented by the scottish) watermelon, singing in church...when every aspect of "black culture" was stolen from other races.

I am more pro USA , than I am pro black.     So am I still black? :-\
((-::

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »

Also fear...distrust, doubt, fear

shut the fuck up bitch.  your kind (the self hating cracker) is the worst.  i bet you don't even know any negroidals.  if you're all for color blindness, move your wife and kids to watts.

oh i forgot.  you're all about being a super christian, you probably fuck boys.  you want us to love blacks, but you're all for seeing gayboys burn in hell, right?  hypocrite pussy.
Deep Tissue Massage

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2009, 07:09:49 PM »
I am more pro USA , than I am pro black.     So am I still black? :-\

I dunno what your race is, this is the internet.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »
Ok    this is getting a bit ugly....lets all pray  TO GOD  and make up!! :)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2009, 07:12:44 PM »
i love all people... as long as they are cool with me... im very secure with myself.... make fun of white boys jokes i laugh.. its the insecure people that take offense......
real men= no rubbers

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »
i love all people... as long as they are cool with me... im very secure with myself.... make fun of white boys jokes i laugh.. its the insecure people that take offense......
I'm with ya...that's why I luv FAMILY GUY!!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »

no, not the insecure. it's some wannabe prophet like Royalty who tells us we shouldn't hate someone, then bashes fags at his church meetings on sundays.

i'll hate and love whoever the fuck i want.  i'll never in my lifetime attack someone physically or otherwise solely based on their skin color, but i will say that blacks are good at raping and basketball on an internet forum.

this loser needs to get a life.
Deep Tissue Massage

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2009, 07:16:24 PM »
shut the fuck up bitch.  your kind (the self hating cracker) is the worst.  i bet you don't even know any negroidals.  if you're all for color blindness, move your wife and kids to watts.

oh i forgot.  you're all about being a super christian, you probably fuck boys.  you want us to love blacks, but you're all for seeing gayboys burn in hell, right?  hypocrite pussy.

go to college. Get a vocab.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »
no, not the insecure. it's some wannabe prophet like Royalty who tells us we shouldn't hate someone, then bashes fags at his church meetings on sundays.

i'll hate and love whoever the fuck i want.  i'll never in my lifetime attack someone physically or otherwise solely based on their skin color, but i will say that blacks are good at raping and basketball on an internet forum.

Never bashed anyone at my church. You need to go to college.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2009, 07:20:12 PM »
Royalty? This thread is definitely Mattzi unapproved. You're in one heap 'o trouble.  :D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2009, 07:22:41 PM »
Please show some balls and complain to black people face to face. Please stop posting your trash here. Please act like men and go to argue with black men at your gyms. Be direct and tell them what you think of them.... to their faces. I know some black girls that would slap the taste out of some of the guys on this board. You boys probably don't say a thing to blacks in person....too afraid! But it's just to easy to act tough at home when you login at getbig. Grow some balls and confront some black dudes in the street.....and not on the Internet. 

.............you think white guys are afraid of black guys, not really...........black guys just have no self control, they are animals who think nothing of consequences...........s o they will shoot or stab you............and you NEVER get a fair fight with a black person, you have to fight them and all of their friends.  

everyone has to vent anonomously like this, because if for one moment in real life if you slip up and actually tell the truth............like how you are a murderous race of fatherless bastard children who live on government handouts...........you get attacked by your race-baiters like al sharpton, jesse jackson, the aclu, ect.

no one is afraid of any of you individually, what we are afraid of is getting shot and dying over what should be a fistfight........see, cause we actually value our lives and have things to lose, jobs, personal wealth, families, ect...............not you fucking mud people...........do everyone a favor and die.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »
Can't we all just  get aloooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooong!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »
actually Im white....and sick of hearing a bunch of racists and wanna be mma fighters talking tough on a bodybuilding website

why be indirect? Be direct and whine to a black guy. Why whine here? Seriously?

do speak my mind to whites or blacks..who gives a fuck...hit me and i'll sue you till your grand kids are born homeless...

EVERY fucking time i hear an american black person whine...i'm like...South Asians came to this country a mere 70ish yrs ago...and most didn't complain...most MAKE IT...doctors..engineers. .etc..YOU (american blacks ) have been here how long now? extract the "i'm opressed" fucking gene already..if anything its HARDER for whites to get into good colleges..for minorities..the schools have a quota they HAVE to fill
high school is free in this country...American Blacks need to quit their whining...African blacks come to this country and also do well...
if you cant make it in America...count your blessings u were not born elsewhere...you'd be dead :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:50 AM »
  I got a serious problem im afraid of black people :(... Just get scaredaround them always think they have a gun or somethin?? Is this normal

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »
  I got a serious problem im afraid of black people :(... Just get scaredaround them always think they have a gun or somethin?? Is this normal

If they don't mug you it's because they are in a hurry as they have stolen something and are running from the "PO-PO" or are late for a drug deal.

Be afraid, very afraid.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »

.............you think white guys are afraid of black guys, not really...........black guys just have no self control, they are animals who think nothing of consequences...........s o they will shoot or stab you............and you NEVER get a fair fight with a black person, you have to fight them and all of their friends.  

everyone has to vent anonomously like this, because if for one moment in real life if you slip up and actually tell the truth............like how you are a murderous race of fatherless bastard children who live on government handouts...........you get attacked by your race-baiters like al sharpton, jesse jackson, the aclu, ect.

no one is afraid of any of you individually, what we are afraid of is getting shot and dying over what should be a fistfight........see, cause we actually value our lives and have things to lose, jobs, personal wealth, families, ect...............not you fucking mud people...........do everyone a favor and die.

Learn to punctuate.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2009, 11:37:07 PM »
We're letting the chocolate faces use the interweb now?  Was there a vote on this that I missed?  How did this happen?  Was it a part of affirmative action?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2009, 02:55:10 AM »
We're letting the chocolate faces use the interweb now?  Was there a vote on this that I missed?  How did this happen?  Was it a part of affirmative action?

The inmates get an hour of web time each week.......
No doubt about it...

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2009, 08:59:14 AM »
This has to be one of the funniest threads about racism on GetBig LMAO!

These post are funny!

If they don't mug you it's because they are in a hurry as they have stolen something and are running from the "PO-PO" or are late for a drug deal.

Be afraid, very afraid.

ta ta

The inmates get an hour of web time each week.......

...like how you are a murderous race of fatherless bastard children who live on government handouts...........you get attacked by your race-baiters like al sharpton, jesse jackson, the aclu, ect.

...what we are afraid of is getting shot and dying over what should be a fistfight........see, cause we actually value our lives and have things to lose, jobs, personal wealth, families, ect...............not you fucking mud people...........do everyone a favor and die.

...i'll never in my lifetime attack someone physically or otherwise solely based on their skin color, but i will say that blacks are good at raping and basketball on an internet forum.

Thanks for the laughs guys LMAO!
W

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »
do speak my mind to whites or blacks..who gives a fuck...hit me and i'll sue you till your grand kids are born homeless...

EVERY fucking time i hear an american black person whine...i'm like...South Asians came to this country a mere 70ish yrs ago...and most didn't complain...most MAKE IT...doctors..engineers. .etc..YOU (american blacks ) have been here how long now? extract the "i'm opressed" fucking gene already..if anything its HARDER for whites to get into good colleges..for minorities..the schools have a quota they HAVE to fill
high school is free in this country...American Blacks need to quit their whining...African blacks come to this country and also do well...
if you cant make it in America...count your blessings u were not born elsewhere...you'd be dead :-\
Relaxx stupid.... Black People have their place in society. I will be honest a lot of sports would be nothing without blacks, basketball, Boxing, track and even Football. Its not because they are so much better than whites its because Blacks are better "Performers". For instance look at Football who are the majority of the cry babies??? Wide Recivers without a doubt and everyone knows  blacks make good recivers cuz they chase cheetahs... My point is the reason blax are ragged on so much is because they are some of the biggest cry babies on the planet

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2009, 11:03:18 AM »
Chase cheetahs, LOL!

Didn't read the entire thread but thanks for the laugh.

I always assumed the speed was evolution from being chased by lions. :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2009, 06:03:32 AM »
Tell the blacks that until they own up to their racist comments they shouldn't point the finger at anyone else.  I'm tired of hearing about fuckin slavery and all that shit.  No black person today has had to deal with slavery so stfu.  If blacks want to blame someone for their problems, they should blame their family. 

Royalty, even if you talk about race in a civil manner and express these concerns without using racial terms you still get called a racist.  Maybe blacks need to be a little more introspective and start listening to Bill Cosby rather than a bunch of ignorant rappers.
Squishy face retard

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2009, 06:43:20 AM »
Some angry people reside on this board.  Everyone should take a minute to cool down

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2009, 07:42:31 AM »
Tell the blacks that until they own up to their racist comments they shouldn't point the finger at anyone else.  I'm tired of hearing about fuckin slavery and all that shit.  No black person today has had to deal with slavery so stfu.  If blacks want to blame someone for their problems, they should blame their family. 

Royalty, even if you talk about race in a civil manner and express these concerns without using racial terms you still get called a racist.  Maybe blacks need to be a little more introspective and start listening to Bill Cosby rather than a bunch of ignorant rappers.

When Jews stop talking about the holocaust we'll send out an e-mail demanding slavery no longer be discussed. :)