Author Topic: Don Long given 1 ½ years in prison for drug charges  (Read 14260 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Don Long given 1 ½ years in prison for drug charges
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2018, 02:30:28 PM »
Hahahahaha.

I love the belief in this.

"Drug addicts Unite. We can live better more productive lives through addiction, self medicating and escapism, because Western Life is too boring, we have everything we want, except for purpose and meaning."

Physician-assisted drug addiction is one of the most profitable, well-funded, well-lobbied industries in America, rivaled by the alcohol industry. Why is recreational drug use so much worse? The poster who referenced "reefer madness" earlier was on the right track. Unless you're putting together a psa for 6th graders in 1989, why bother with the drugs=no purpose/productivity/meaning guff?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2018, 04:04:38 PM »
What's stupid is that they are legalizing marijuana, a drug that keeps you dumbed down and eventually a paranoid lunatic but you can't take testosterone or derivatives of. Fucking lame.
Test has a distinct effect on the brain.
T

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2018, 06:38:20 PM »
is that what happened to you? how much did u smoke daily 4 25 years?

Things didn't get bad for me until the last 4 or 5 years of smoking but the last 10 were a slow decent into negative territory. I was smoking chronically because I was growing and had an unlimited supply. I grew thousands and thousands of plants during my using time and supplied compassion clubs. Think I even posted some pics of a section  of one of my smaller grow ops on here.

Anyway, There is no doubt it effected my emotional state. I became anti social. I had panic attacks regularly. My thought patterns became very cyclical. I would obsess over the same thought for days. Basically started to become obsessive compulsive. I had bad mood swings that had detrimental effects on my relationships.

The last 4 years were taking a few bong hits just before work in the morning.  Have a joint ready for after work on the way home. Smoke some bong  hits when I got home. Bong hits before the gym. After the gym. After dinner, before going to sleep. Almost nonstop really because the good feeling only lasted moments and then the negative effects kicked in.

Weed can definitely become habit forming and addictive. I scoffed at that notion for many years but my experience has taught me otherwise. I used to advocate and protest for its legalization. I was a staunch supporter and still believe if people want to smoke it tjey should havr thr right but I became cynical and changed some of views on the drug for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Don't want to derail.the thread, hope that helps answer your question.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2018, 06:43:40 PM »
Test has a distinct effect on the brain.

I agree but my life experience has shaped my views and it will differ from others. I already mentioned the reasons I have a growing negative view of marijuana comparatively speaking.

In the end I wouldn't deny anyone the right to smoke it. To each their own. I personally think having steroids remain  illegal is much dumber then legalizing weed. If they can allow one, they should allow the other.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2018, 06:52:43 PM »
Although I can't completely agree with the "paranoid lunitic" part ... I completely agree with the rest that Bindare said.

And I've been totally involved in all phases of the MJ business longer than the vast majority of you GetBiggers have been on this planet,

And I also believe that roids should be leglized but 'somehow' controlled so that they can only be sold by 'legal' entities.

Thanks. Went a little to far with the lunatic part I guess. Lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2018, 07:19:38 PM »
What's stupid is that they are legalizing marijuana, a drug that keeps you dumbed down and eventually a paranoid lunatic but you can't take testosterone or derivatives of. Fucking lame.

Simple answer....marijuana is a bigger business with more support, money and more lobbying power. It's not about what a drug does so much as the money backing it and the level of support. Steroids and bodybuilding are merely a blip on the map for most of the population. Also, given certain circumstances some steroids and hormone enhancers are available with a prescription and have been for a very long time. Prescriptive medical marijuana is a relatively new thing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2018, 07:28:35 PM »
Physician-assisted drug addiction is one of the most profitable, well-funded, well-lobbied industries in America, rivaled by the alcohol industry. Why is recreational drug use so much worse? The poster who referenced "reefer madness" earlier was on the right track. Unless you're putting together a psa for 6th graders in 1989, why bother with the drugs=no purpose/productivity/meaning guff?
Exactly, thank you for proving my point. The most profitable drug dealers are the legal ones. Whether it be the free market ones or the state sponsored ones. And let's not kid ourselves, the state sponsored ones are not doing it for the benefit of the public, but for themselves. For power, money and greed, just wrapped in a "do gooder" package. And many of supposedly well versed people can see past their own desire/addiction to see the game.
Part of the decline Western Culture is the reliance on drugs, to feel good, to escape.
What the hell are you escaping, when you have everything?

And, many of the individuals on here act like 6th graders.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2018, 07:30:29 PM »
The last 4 years were taking a few bong hits just before work in the morning.  Have a joint ready for after work on the way home. Smoke some bong  hits when I got home. Bong hits before the gym. After the gym. After dinner, before going to sleep. Almost nonstop really because the good feeling only lasted moments and then the negative effects kicked in.

thanks for sharing... did u go thru any withdrawal when u stopped? don't worry about a derail... don long is not that important.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2018, 08:10:03 PM »
Exactly, thank you for proving my point. The most profitable drug dealers are the legal ones. Whether it be the free market ones or the state sponsored ones. And let's not kid ourselves, the state sponsored ones are not doing it for the benefit of the public, but for themselves. For power, money and greed, just wrapped in a "do gooder" package. And many of supposedly well versed people can see past their own desire/addiction to see the game.
Part of the decline Western Culture is the reliance on drugs, to feel good, to escape.

Well said and totally agree, particularly the last part about escaping reality.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2018, 08:13:37 PM »

Was anyone attempting to kid themselves about legal drug use? Your last response was to someone who was talking specifically about illegal drug use. Literally every single person in this thread who advocated drug use specified that moderation was key, whether it's medicinal or recreational. I'm sure you will retroactively include alcohol as one of the drugs destroying western society, but you seemed to miss the point of my response entirely. Drug use isn't an issue that is either 0 or 60. It isn't even an issue that inevitably ends up at 60, even if it's gradually. The experience Bindare is recounting was rooted in having endless access to marijuana over a long period of time- literally decades. Drug and alcohol addictions aren't new phenomena and in what universe are you living where the only people who use either one are people who have everything they want?  ???

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2018, 08:19:07 PM »
thanks for sharing... did u go thru any withdrawal when u stopped? don't worry about a derail... don long is not that important.

Lol.

Yes, I had massive mental cravings to smoke again. I quit for a short while and purchased a quarter again. Smoked a bit and felt paranoid/anxious.

Asked myself wtf am I doing this for? Never smoked again after that.

For me, quitting was finally a moment of true clarity again. So glad I don't deal with any of those negative aspects anymore. That's why for me sobriety and overall health  is the best thing in the world.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2018, 08:30:08 PM »
If a 13 year old goes through a phase and smokes weed for a couple years it will probably fuck them up a lot less than if they took steroids for a couple years. Like it or not, laws are often enacted to protect stupid people from themselves. Roid rage is a mythical thing, but crashing your testosterone and spiking your estrogen would make a teenage boy a lot more of a concern than if they got blazed on the weekends.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2018, 08:44:26 PM »
If a 13 year old goes through a phase and smokes weed for a couple years it will probably fuck them up a lot less than if they took steroids for a couple years. Like it or not, laws are often enacted to protect stupid people from themselves. Roid rage is a mythical thing, but crashing your testosterone and spiking your estrogen would make a teenage boy a lot more of a concern than if they got blazed on the weekends.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that laws are sometimes passed to protect us from ourselves.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
Hahahaha

What’s he going to do once he gets out? No money, no education, no skills, no brains

Sell gear.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2018, 10:37:53 PM »
Almost as bad as that Daz Ball prick who fried his kidneys with steroids, got one donated by his mother, and went back on the drugs while posting photos of his 'comeback' on social media. These guys are criminals and con artists in their personal affairs.

It wasn’t the steroids that destroyed his Kidneys.

Nice enough bloke - just not to bright in his choices
On his quest for his Pro card.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2018, 12:40:13 AM »

It wasn’t the steroids that destroyed his Kidneys.

Nice enough bloke - just not to bright in his choices
On his quest for his Pro card.

No?  What casued Mr Balls illness?

Certainly wasn't the untold grams of gear and peptides he abused...

An old bis partner coached him, Daz basically doubled what he was told to take and it was a reasonably heavy cycle to begin with...

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2018, 12:54:22 AM »
Just listen to his voice. He could barely talk just from flexing in the bathroom. The guy's internal organs were basically ready to be served on toothpicks on a platter at a corporate meet & greet by this point but he just floored the gas some more.

I've been in the same room as the fella and you could see he was struggling to do simple things...he was absolutely huge at the time, but clearly a ticking time bomb.

Plus he aint the brightest so probably ignored most of the warnings.....all for a pro card and to be uncompetitive in your chosen field...

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2018, 01:34:57 AM »
Haha I had that flex polo....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2018, 01:43:37 PM »
I've been in the same room as the fella and you could see he was struggling to do simple things...he was absolutely huge at the time, but clearly a ticking time bomb.

Plus he aint the brightest so probably ignored most of the warnings.....all for a pro card and to be uncompetitive in your chosen field...

I’ve know Daz for many years - trained at his gym & with him.
No doubt his steroid intake was very extreme.

Sure He’s no physicist - though not stupid, well that could be argued as his excessive
Drug protocol was none to clever to be taking that amount.

Keeping in very dry ripped condition & excess use of diuretics to keep that way
Really didn’t help his kidneys at all.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM »
Yes, I had massive mental cravings to smoke again.

anything in terms of physicality? tremors, heart palpitations, insomnia ect (also what was ur preferred growth substrate/strain?)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2018, 02:07:48 PM »
Hahahaha

What’s he going to do once he gets out? No money, no education, no skills, no brains

And the turd has not one drop of German blood running through his viens

Total fucling loser and shit fer brains

werewolf operative

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2018, 02:37:35 PM »
And the turd has not one drop of German blood running through his viens

Total fucling loser and shit fer brains

Shut up nig*er.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2018, 03:18:58 PM »
Hahahaha

Pussy pooperative hahahaha

You wish you had delts like this 😙😙😙

How's your low back shit stain?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2018, 03:32:28 PM »
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that laws are sometimes passed to protect us from ourselves.

Most laws in the past 50 years are for that very thing and only make people stupider and more dependent on more protection. The ones that aren't are to steer voting blocks for re-election.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2018, 05:30:13 PM »
The truth is only his endocrinologist knows what part of the unholy concoction of effort-suppressing, tissue-building drugs fried his kidneys like matzo balls on a Tel Aviv restaurant's grill but it's safe to say that getting back on the gas after his own mother gave him a second chance at life makes him the most selfish and mentally-challenged faĝgot to ever be discussed on this board, tbombz notwithstanding.

Yes correct.

Is he back on gear ?
Last I saw him he was a shadow of his former self
Prob around 185lbs though that’s a good while back.