Author Topic: THE NEW JASON BOURNE!!WHAT A BEAST!!  (Read 9306 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: THE NEW JASON BOURNE!!WHAT A BEAST!!
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 08:28:33 PM »
 Who gives a shit? You guys think that those "macho" actors like Sly and Arnie are actually manly in real life? Arnie took ballet classes to learn how to pose all oiled up in a thong for adoring men. As for being tall and muscular, do you really think this makes any difference to bullets? One bullet kills the 6'4, 270 lbs monster as easily as the 5'6, 135 lbs gay geek. What difference does being tall and muscular make in making it belieavable an actor playing the role of a cop, soldier or spy?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
This guy gets it. Word Sucky

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 09:11:22 PM »
As for being tall and muscular, do you really think this makes any difference to bullets? One bullet kills the 6'4, 270 lbs monster as easily as the 5'6, 135 lbs gay geek.

LOL what? Bullets?

People prefer watching "heroes" on the moviescreen as looking heroic rather than twigs.

If it was a realistic documentary though, it would be different,(one of the best snipers during the Winter War was a tiny guy, but that helped to his advantage) but it's an action-movie which does not require real soldiers / operatives playing the part.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 09:41:35 PM »
LOL what? Bullets?

People prefer watching "heroes" on the moviescreen as looking heroic rather than twigs.
If it was a realistic documentary though, it would be different,(one of the best snipers during the Winter War was a tiny guy, but that helped to his advantage) but it's an action-movie which does not require real soldiers / operatives playing the part.

Yeah, except that if you are not a complete fucking moron, you immediately connect the dots and see that there is no logical connections between being a succesful soldier and being tall and muscular with a square jaw in an era when wars are fought with automatic weapons and bombs.

I guess if you are 13 or a mental defective, you will believe that a 6'8, 360 lbs muscle monster could take out entire armies with ease. Those of us who are over puberty find the concept retarded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 09:45:08 PM »
  Yeah, except that if you are not a complete fucking moron, you immediately connect the dots and see that there is no logical connections between being a succesful soldier and being tall and muscular with a square jaw in an era when wars are fought with automatic weapons and bombs.

I guess if you are 13 or a mental defective, you will believe that a 6'8, 360 lbs muscle monster could take out entire armies with ease. Those of us who are over puberty find the concept retarded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
There was this supposedly 9 ft tall guy who sometimes went by "Goliath", he was a champion of a certain tribe---beat by another guy from a circumcised tribe...

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 09:49:05 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

THIS. BUNCH 0F FUCKING RETARDS UP IN THIS THREAD.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 09:59:37 PM »
There was this supposedly 9 ft tall guy who sometimes went by "Goliath", he was a champion of a certain tribe---beat by another guy from a circumcised tribe...

1. Goliath is a myth most likely.

2. Warfare with bronze spears is different from warfare with automatic weapons. The former requires strength and athleticism to be used properly, the latter do not.

Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 10:55:58 PM »
  1. Goliath is a myth most likely.

2. Warfare with bronze spears is different from warfare with automatic weapons. The former requires strength and athleticism to be used properly, the latter do not.

Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
A myth most likely...so you don't know...
I don't think he was 9 feet, since men of that time were a little over 5 feet tall. So, a 6'5-7 foot giant with a gland problem would have been considered a "Giant".

My argument is about the 6'8 comment...

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 12:03:21 AM »
LOL what? Bullets?

N0 PE0PLE PREFER REALISM. IT'S N0T REALISTIC T0 HAVE A BBER 0R A "BUFF" CHARACTER PLAY A SPECIAL 0P.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 01:29:08 AM »
LOL what? Bullets?

In fairness, He looked to be in good shape in the new Mission Impossible movie.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 01:33:55 AM »
He was pretty ripped in SWAT aswell. Jack baeur in 24 isn't massive but still seems like the alpha male so meh...

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »
Liked him in TOWN

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
haha, letterman says he looks like the paperboy in the flesh  ;D

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 02:43:48 AM »
I believe he is gay.  Why not come out with it now?  Because it could cause a negative impact on the new Bourne film.  But after the movie, once everyone thinks his character is "awesome" and the reason people go to see the movie, they will out him.

He also played in The Hurt Locker.  His role was based on what bomb disposal soldiers went through day to day in Iraq.  He played a high testosterone fueled adrenaline junkie in love with nothing but war. 

This is a psy-op, as ALL movies are.  Know the history of the motion film industry.  Largest propaganda tool to date.  The German's used it for this purpose so did Hollywood.  It's very evident back in the 20's and especially the 40's or during both World Wars.  Top Gun was nothing more than a Air Force recruiting tool for the Cold War.  It was so effective that air force recruiter's set up shop inside every movie theater across the nation.  Ever wonder how or why so many low budget movies get military equipment or hardware all through out the films, even large groups of 'extra's' that are dressed like soldiers?  Because those aren't extra's dressed like soldiers, those are real soldiers.  Movie studio's are allowed this because the pentagon has worked out a deal with them.  As long as the pentagon gets to review the entire movie script then tell the studio what it can and can't not do in the movie, then in return the studio's are welcome to any and all equipment necessary for said scene.  But they must portray the military in a positive light.  Nothing negative about the U.S. military can be shown or they pull the plug on the free ride of equipment.  The Pentagon has it's own division just for this.  If you watch carefully in the credits of most military or movies the military is present in, you'll see where they give a shout out to the Pentagon's Hollywood division. 

This also helps the country control negative propaganda.  The Cia and Hollywood have been working together for years.  Most CIA movies you see were given to Hollywood studio's so they could make a movie about it, they just leave out the real details and the actual people.  The U.S. is not alone in this practice.  Remember Ian Fleming?  All the Bond Movies?  Fleming was M15, the U.K.'s equivalent to the CIA.  Remember Christopher Lee?  Sauromon from Lord of the Rings?  Him and Fleming both use to go around England in WWII and bust in treasonous traitor's and double agent's home's that were feeding secrets to the Nazi's late at night and put bullets in their heads while they were fast asleep.  The were known as the "The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare", think of the original Inglorious Bastards.  Anyway, after their time served in secret service Fleming went on to author and produce the Bond movies, which of course, Lee played in several and even got the role of the main villain in The Man with The Golden Gun. 

This goes on way more than we expect.  Think of all the war films that come out during any major conflict the U.S. gets involved in.  So, what does this all this have to do with him being gay, then outed?  Lately the military brass has been divided with gays joining.  But this is something the military wants for many different reasons.  I'm not saying this is going to be the film or the actor that pushes the nation or military into allowing this 100%, but it's the start of things to come.  Your going to start seeing more and more instances of this happening.  The macho perspective is going to be turned on it's head, or up on it's butt.  People will remember the 'badass' he or other actors like him portray's, then in the back of their mind think, "well he's gay, but I guess he could handle himself in the military; make a good soldier, etc".  Even though I know we're mixing reality and fiction, it doesn't matter, that's how the propaganda of movies work, always has. 

For those reading this, you may think it sounds crazy, but just think about it long and hard enough and it will start to make sense.  Especially in the future when these things come up.  All movies push a social agenda, ALL OF THEM, they always have.  This will be no different.  Remember all the Rambo, Arnold, Chuck Norris movies that use to come out in the 80's and 90's era?  Those all had the same theme.  Big, muscular, ripped, lone-wolf, commando guys that could take out whole armies.  These were nothing more than military recruitment tools.  Propaganda being embedded in the mind of young men that would think being like that would be honorable and cool.  There's only place you go to bring those dreams alive:  The Military.  Same thing with all the toys back then?  What were they?  Toy soldiers or G.I. Joes.  This is to get you while your young.  Sure it doesn't work on everyone, but it does work.

Now what's the theme in most action movies?  Technology.  Why?  Because were a society based on tech now.  Who has the coolest tech?  The military.  But now your also seeing movies that are meant to draw in BOTH sexes this time, because now females have a huge place in the military.  In the 80's it wasn't so much so.  But now, things have changed.  Gay's will be the future of the military, or at least make up a large part of it.  But just like women were heavily criticized back then and not now, gay's will not be in the future either.

Once again, I know it sounds crazy what I'm writing, but if you really think hard about this and just give it some time, you'll see what i'm taking about. 

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 08:13:06 AM »
Yeah and Matt Damon was such an uber-beast in the first place...................

Probably fair to say this guy's a far better actor than Mrs Ben Affleck and that's what counts.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
anybody but nicolas cage

i hate that asshole

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2012, 08:46:19 AM »
ALL THE BOURNE MOVIES SUCK!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 09:04:09 AM »
hahahahahahhaha oh lord, what a twink

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2012, 07:43:43 PM »
I believe he is gay.  Why not come out with it now?  Because it could cause a negative impact on the new Bourne film.  But after the movie, once everyone thinks his character is "awesome" and the reason people go to see the movie, they will out him.

He also played in The Hurt Locker.  His role was based on what bomb disposal soldiers went through day to day in Iraq.  He played a high testosterone fueled adrenaline junkie in love with nothing but war.  

This is a psy-op, as ALL movies are.  Know the history of the motion film industry.  Largest propaganda tool to date.  The German's used it for this purpose so did Hollywood.  It's very evident back in the 20's and especially the 40's or during both World Wars.  Top Gun was nothing more than a Air Force recruiting tool for the Cold War.  It was so effective that air force recruiter's set up shop inside every movie theater across the nation.  Ever wonder how or why so many low budget movies get military equipment or hardware all through out the films, even large groups of 'extra's' that are dressed like soldiers?  Because those aren't extra's dressed like soldiers, those are real soldiers.  Movie studio's are allowed this because the pentagon has worked out a deal with them.  As long as the pentagon gets to review the entire movie script then tell the studio what it can and can't not do in the movie, then in return the studio's are welcome to any and all equipment necessary for said scene.  But they must portray the military in a positive light.  Nothing negative about the U.S. military can be shown or they pull the plug on the free ride of equipment.  The Pentagon has it's own division just for this.  If you watch carefully in the credits of most military or movies the military is present in, you'll see where they give a shout out to the Pentagon's Hollywood division.  

This also helps the country control negative propaganda.  The Cia and Hollywood have been working together for years.  Most CIA movies you see were given to Hollywood studio's so they could make a movie about it, they just leave out the real details and the actual people.  The U.S. is not alone in this practice.  Remember Ian Fleming?  All the Bond Movies?  Fleming was M15, the U.K.'s equivalent to the CIA.  Remember Christopher Lee?  Sauromon from Lord of the Rings?  Him and Fleming both use to go around England in WWII and bust in treasonous traitor's and double agent's home's that were feeding secrets to the Nazi's late at night and put bullets in their heads while they were fast asleep.  The were known as the "The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare", think of the original Inglorious Bastards.  Anyway, after their time served in secret service Fleming went on to author and produce the Bond movies, which of course, Lee played in several and even got the role of the main villain in The Man with The Golden Gun.  

This goes on way more than we expect.  Think of all the war films that come out during any major conflict the U.S. gets involved in.  So, what does this all this have to do with him being gay, then outed?  Lately the military brass has been divided with gays joining.  But this is something the military wants for many different reasons.  I'm not saying this is going to be the film or the actor that pushes the nation or military into allowing this 100%, but it's the start of things to come.  Your going to start seeing more and more instances of this happening.  The macho perspective is going to be turned on it's head, or up on it's butt.  People will remember the 'badass' he or other actors like him portray's, then in the back of their mind think, "well he's gay, but I guess he could handle himself in the military; make a good soldier, etc".  Even though I know we're mixing reality and fiction, it doesn't matter, that's how the propaganda of movies work, always has.  

For those reading this, you may think it sounds crazy, but just think about it long and hard enough and it will start to make sense.  Especially in the future when these things come up.  All movies push a social agenda, ALL OF THEM, they always have.  This will be no different.  Remember all the Rambo, Arnold, Chuck Norris movies that use to come out in the 80's and 90's era?  Those all had the same theme.  Big, muscular, ripped, lone-wolf, commando guys that could take out whole armies.  These were nothing more than military recruitment tools.  Propaganda being embedded in the mind of young men that would think being like that would be honorable and cool.  There's only place you go to bring those dreams alive:  The Military.  Same thing with all the toys back then?  What were they?  Toy soldiers or G.I. Joes.  This is to get you while your young.  Sure it doesn't work on everyone, but it does work.

Now what's the theme in most action movies?  Technology.  Why?  Because were a society based on tech now.  Who has the coolest tech?  The military.  But now your also seeing movies that are meant to draw in BOTH sexes this time, because now females have a huge place in the military.  In the 80's it wasn't so much so.  But now, things have changed.  Gay's will be the future of the military, or at least make up a large part of it.  But just like women were heavily criticized back then and not now, gay's will not be in the future either.

Once again, I know it sounds crazy what I'm writing, but if you really think hard about this and just give it some time, you'll see what i'm taking about.  

Interesting write up, you are are far too interesting and intelligent to be writing this here.I find the Lee/Fleming part hard to buy though

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2012, 07:50:06 PM »
I believe he is gay.  Why not come out with it now?  Because it could cause a negative impact on the new Bourne film.  But after the movie, once everyone thinks his character is "awesome" and the reason people go to see the movie, they will out him.

He also played in The Hurt Locker.  His role was based on what bomb disposal soldiers went through day to day in Iraq.  He played a high testosterone fueled adrenaline junkie in love with nothing but war. 

This is a psy-op, as ALL movies are.  Know the history of the motion film industry.  Largest propaganda tool to date.  The German's used it for this purpose so did Hollywood.  It's very evident back in the 20's and especially the 40's or during both World Wars.  Top Gun was nothing more than a Air Force recruiting tool for the Cold War.  It was so effective that air force recruiter's set up shop inside every movie theater across the nation.  Ever wonder how or why so many low budget movies get military equipment or hardware all through out the films, even large groups of 'extra's' that are dressed like soldiers?  Because those aren't extra's dressed like soldiers, those are real soldiers.  Movie studio's are allowed this because the pentagon has worked out a deal with them.  As long as the pentagon gets to review the entire movie script then tell the studio what it can and can't not do in the movie, then in return the studio's are welcome to any and all equipment necessary for said scene.  But they must portray the military in a positive light.  Nothing negative about the U.S. military can be shown or they pull the plug on the free ride of equipment.  The Pentagon has it's own division just for this.  If you watch carefully in the credits of most military or movies the military is present in, you'll see where they give a shout out to the Pentagon's Hollywood division. 

This also helps the country control negative propaganda.  The Cia and Hollywood have been working together for years.  Most CIA movies you see were given to Hollywood studio's so they could make a movie about it, they just leave out the real details and the actual people.  The U.S. is not alone in this practice.  Remember Ian Fleming?  All the Bond Movies?  Fleming was M15, the U.K.'s equivalent to the CIA.  Remember Christopher Lee?  Sauromon from Lord of the Rings?  Him and Fleming both use to go around England in WWII and bust in treasonous traitor's and double agent's home's that were feeding secrets to the Nazi's late at night and put bullets in their heads while they were fast asleep.  The were known as the "The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare", think of the original Inglorious Bastards.  Anyway, after their time served in secret service Fleming went on to author and produce the Bond movies, which of course, Lee played in several and even got the role of the main villain in The Man with The Golden Gun. 

This goes on way more than we expect.  Think of all the war films that come out during any major conflict the U.S. gets involved in.  So, what does this all this have to do with him being gay, then outed?  Lately the military brass has been divided with gays joining.  But this is something the military wants for many different reasons.  I'm not saying this is going to be the film or the actor that pushes the nation or military into allowing this 100%, but it's the start of things to come.  Your going to start seeing more and more instances of this happening.  The macho perspective is going to be turned on it's head, or up on it's butt.  People will remember the 'badass' he or other actors like him portray's, then in the back of their mind think, "well he's gay, but I guess he could handle himself in the military; make a good soldier, etc".  Even though I know we're mixing reality and fiction, it doesn't matter, that's how the propaganda of movies work, always has. 

For those reading this, you may think it sounds crazy, but just think about it long and hard enough and it will start to make sense.  Especially in the future when these things come up.  All movies push a social agenda, ALL OF THEM, they always have.  This will be no different.  Remember all the Rambo, Arnold, Chuck Norris movies that use to come out in the 80's and 90's era?  Those all had the same theme.  Big, muscular, ripped, lone-wolf, commando guys that could take out whole armies.  These were nothing more than military recruitment tools.  Propaganda being embedded in the mind of young men that would think being like that would be honorable and cool.  There's only place you go to bring those dreams alive:  The Military.  Same thing with all the toys back then?  What were they?  Toy soldiers or G.I. Joes.  This is to get you while your young.  Sure it doesn't work on everyone, but it does work.

Now what's the theme in most action movies?  Technology.  Why?  Because were a society based on tech now.  Who has the coolest tech?  The military.  But now your also seeing movies that are meant to draw in BOTH sexes this time, because now females have a huge place in the military.  In the 80's it wasn't so much so.  But now, things have changed.  Gay's will be the future of the military, or at least make up a large part of it.  But just like women were heavily criticized back then and not now, gay's will not be in the future either.

you re connecting dots that doesnt exist. It's all random. But yeah, western societies are pussified due to men abandoning sons to feminist single mothers this producing more and more neutered and anxious "males".