Author Topic: Hows that wall coming along?  (Read 2383 times)

Kwon3

Re: Hows that wall coming along?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2018, 12:02:24 PM »
Do liberals who mock the wall and welcome asylum seekers from south and Central America plan to host these fine illegal amigos in their spare bedrooms? Why not? They have nowhere to live and you wanted them here. Hehe. Keep drinking Pelosi’s bladder flavored koolaid

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2018, 12:12:03 PM »
Do liberals who mock the wall and welcome asylum seekers from south and Central America plan to host these fine illegal amigos in their spare bedrooms? Why not? They have nowhere to live and you wanted them here. Hehe. Keep drinking Pelosi’s bladder flavored koolaid

Oh no - they never do. The typical limousine liberal on here is all for illegal immigrants provided they don't ever have to interact with them. It's the classic definition of virtue signaling.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2018, 02:44:44 PM »
Th Kannibal (of mens cocks) fails again like a typical libtard,  ::)

Aww you got me good, a grade 3 level homo insult, guess at least its inline with your presidents educational level.

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2018, 02:52:21 PM »
How’s being a liberal asshat treating you?you enjoying trannies in your bathrooms and refugees pissing and shitting in the streets?

My country actually has strict immigration controls, but as shit as our govt is, at least the leader doesnt spend more time playing golf, "tweeting", and providing unlimited entertainment to the rest of the world.
How does such a stable genius, who claims to only employ "the best" seem to have such a roster of criminals behind him?

Deep state!
Lock her up!
Hilary's emails
No collusion

Forgot thats the answer to everything

Enjoy the riding the Trump train!

Kwon3

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »
My country actually has strict immigration controls, but as shit as our govt is, at least the leader doesnt spend more time playing golf, "tweeting", and providing unlimited entertainment to the rest of the world.
How does such a stable genius, who claims to only employ "the best" seem to have such a roster of criminals behind him?

Deep state!
Lock her up!
Hilary's emails
No collusion

Forgot thats the answer to everything

Enjoy the riding the Trump train!

So where do you live? Because the only countries with strict immigration policies I know of are Greenland, Iceland, the Russian Federation, the People's Republic of China (incl. Hong Kong), Japan, and New Zealand. Europe is pretty much taking anyone, as is Canada, the U.S. (as long as they're not White), Brazil (and other Latin American countries no one wants to live in), central/southeast Asia, and Africa (again, no one wants to live there).

A more relevant question would be why you care so much about America's political culture or its leadership if you're so opposed to those very same subjects? You make no sense at all.

Kwon3

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2018, 02:59:52 PM »
Aww you got me good, a grade 3 level homo insult, guess at least its inline with your presidents educational level.

How someone who isn't a complete fucking moron with zero understanding of grammar or spelling would write the quote above:

Aw, you got me good; a third grade-level homosexual insult. I guess that's at least in line with your President's education level.

Kwon3

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2018, 03:00:38 PM »
If you don't know how to write English, don't criticize other peoples' use of it. It only makes you look like a hypocritical moron. But the "grade 3" response is awfully familiar. I don't know anyone besides Canadians who write it that way. You think their immigration system's strict? LMFAO. They take people by the truckload at the border, no questions asked, while the idiots in the general population pay for it.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2018, 03:26:32 PM »
Srs I can't wait for this biblical wall we were promised.

it'll be known in history as the great wall of bumfuck texas