Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board  (Read 88680 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight is missing, 239 passengers on board
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2014, 11:08:48 AM »
Am I the only one that still believes it crashed and is at the bottom of the ocean?

No.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #201 on: March 14, 2014, 11:31:51 AM »
Am I the only one that still believes it crashed and is at the bottom of the ocean?

that's the most likely outcome, by a mile.

It's just that in this day and age, given technology and radar and defense tracking... the idea of a plane disappearing with no explosion, no crash, nothing showing up on radar... it's very odd.   

In the past, someone would have just declared it crashed, end of news story, move on to something else.  Now, with technology... something could come out... texts, cell pics, etc... who knows.

It definitely could be the story of the year if it is something besides crash.  I'm sure at some point, one of these govts is going to get tired of the pressure, dump some parts & oil, show us a few pics from a chopper, and everyone will just buy that story.  Pretty exciting story though...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2014, 11:34:20 AM »
that's the most likely outcome, by a mile.

It's just that in this day and age, given technology and radar and defense tracking... the idea of a plane disappearing with no explosion, no crash, nothing showing up on radar... it's very odd.   

In the past, someone would have just declared it crashed, end of news story, move on to something else.  Now, with technology... something could come out... texts, cell pics, etc... who knows.

It definitely could be the story of the year if it is something besides crash.  I'm sure at some point, one of these govts is going to get tired of the pressure, dump some parts & oil, show us a few pics from a chopper, and everyone will just buy that story.  Pretty exciting story though...

Have you considered the Rapture angle?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »
The impression I get is that the working theory is the somebody/bodies or part of the cargo were what somebody wanted

This is my impression as well.

I read something about a mechanical engineer from Australia that just received word of receiving the "job offer of a lifetime" in Mongolia according to his wife.

He was on the flight, and also told his wife before he left that if something happens to him he loves her etc...

All very odd.

Wonder if 'Mongolia' was actually China, and the 'mechanical engineer' was actually a scientist defecting to China with weapons technology secrets? It would interesting to find out more about him and the individual passengers.

If the west took out an entire plane to get one guy "for the greater good" we would have to cover that up.

Excuse me if any of this has already been mentioned. I didn read the entire thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2014, 11:51:35 AM »
Have you considered the Rapture angle?

There are angles that many people are considering... they go beyond my little mind.  Religious... yeah, that does match up.  

Same with aliens... I mean, hundreds of former world & military leaders say we've been visited, and they're a part of things here.  It's pretty silly these days to say we're alone.  And yeah, if they can travel that far with that technology, if they they can pull people for any reason, then they can make a plane disappear, sure.  

Or the terr'ist angle... took the plane, landed someplace and they're having a standoff right now, without the cameras.

Or, the govt bad guy angle... someone controlled the plane and make it land somewhere and took people off the plane.

Who the heck knows.  most likely a crash, but wow.... any one of those pings or signals can disprove that... I'm stumped on this one.  The biggest fools are the ones that say they KNOW what happened here.  We jsut dont...

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #206 on: March 14, 2014, 01:28:34 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580815/Missing-MH370-jet-flown-Indias-Andaman-Islands-according-radar-data-claimed-inquiries-focus-increasingly-hijacking-theory.html

US says missing Malaysian jet could be 'act of PIRACY': Did 777 secretly land after being flown for hours with plane's locators deliberately turned off?

Plane may have been deliberately flown across Malay peninsula, sources say
    Military radar-tracking evidence reportedly suggests it was heading towards the Andaman Islands
    Third source claims inquiries were increasingly focusing on theory someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight
    Expert suggested a pilot could have crashed plane as an act of suicide
    Search efforts being stepped up in the Andaman Sea and Indian Ocean

shit is way to long to copy and paste story and photos , if interested Click the link

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: March 14, 2014, 01:41:33 PM »
Is piracy the new politically correct word for terrorism?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #208 on: March 14, 2014, 03:51:44 PM »

No. I agree that's a strong possibility. Growing stronger by the hour.
a

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2014, 05:27:09 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2014, 05:27:25 PM »
Is piracy the new politically correct word for terrorism?

It is the term for Hebrew terrorism, to differentiate.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2014, 05:38:09 PM »
Watching now on CNN

Wall Street Journal
Strong indications that one or more people on the plane deliberately changed its course,tried to mask its location

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2014, 05:39:25 PM »
Meanwhile in Ukraine...  ??? ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2014, 06:05:49 PM »
Meanwhile in Ukraine...  ??? ;D

Russia shot down an obama drone

And john Kerry still has a horse face

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2014, 06:07:24 PM »

Russia shot down an obama drone

And john Kerry still has a horse face

I'm thinking more along the lines of it's serving a dual purpose of distracting from stuff involving Russia.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2014, 07:04:15 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D   That Craigslist ad is awesome!
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2014, 07:13:46 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D   That Craigslist ad is awesome!

X2

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2014, 08:03:16 PM »
TWA 800 new york to france thinks this investigation is total bullshit

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2014, 10:08:29 PM »
New conference in a few minutes

Will say for for a fact the plane was hijacked

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2014, 10:13:45 PM »
Investigators searching for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 conclude plane was hijacked: Malaysian official
A Malaysian government official said that hijacking was no longer just a theory: 'It is conclusive.' No motive has yet been established, the official said, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken. Malaysian officials have said military radar suggests the plane may have turned back and crossed over the Malaysian peninsula.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-divert-andaman-islands-article-1.1721523#ixzz2w0OQdIfW

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2014, 10:17:22 PM »
Who will the be pinned on? Iran? Russia? You never let a serious crisis go to waste.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2014, 10:18:28 PM »
Markus Csak
13 hours ago
I would take a close Look at Port Blair, more specifically Veer Savarkar International Airport (IXZ), NayagaonPort Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. This is the Only runway long enough to handle or allow such an aircraft to land safely. Just a thought.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-divert-andaman-islands-article-1.1721523#ixzz2w0Ph6x4V

NightTrain

« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »
I bet the dirty Curry poppers did it. Can't trust these fuckers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2014, 12:43:58 AM »
Who will the be pinned on? Iran? Russia? You never let a serious crisis go to waste.

They should pin it on someone different just to mess with people.  Blame it on the French or Belgium or something. 

Now that they've admitted it was hijacked (pretty obvious after box turned off, and kept flying, changed direction...

Next we'll have to see if they admit crash, or if it landed someplace.   The lack of an explosion is so puzzling... all that radar, so close to china... and they're tracking an unknown plane... and they don't know if it crashed or what?  I'm sure they know.  And if it crashed, why not just admit it?  IMO, the only reason to be so quiet on this is if it didn't crash. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2014, 12:46:55 AM »
They should pin it on someone different just to mess with people.  Blame it on the French or Belgium or something. 

Now that they've admitted it was hijacked (pretty obvious after box turned off, and kept flying, changed direction...

Next we'll have to see if they admit crash, or if it landed someplace.   The lack of an explosion is so puzzling... all that radar, so close to china... and they're tracking an unknown plane... and they don't know if it crashed or what?  I'm sure they know.  And if it crashed, why not just admit it?  IMO, the only reason to be so quiet on this is if it didn't crash. 

Good points, I can't understand how they can trace individual vehicles from space but not a 777?

They should blame it on the French!!! Then Obama can say "psyche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"