Author Topic: Makin stupid faces with every pose onstage  (Read 16095 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Makin stupid faces with every pose onstage
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 06:50:32 AM »
Its not illegal to walk around naked. However some people have punched him, drunk girls have groped him...but thats how he rolls.

Oh right, he's European. I don't know man, if I had kids I wouldn't want them to see weirdos like him naked.  

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 06:57:02 AM »
Oh right, he's European. I don't know man, if I had kids I wouldn't want them to see weirdos like him naked.  

Well...in that neighborhood there is much much worse for kids to see...at night its full of black hookers and drug dealers and junkies all day long, the small streets are all urinated, full of beggars and more prostitutes, the ugliest you've ever seen averaging 40-50yo.  It's been like this for decades and i don't see it changing. Tourists love it. I don't know why.
Boundary Breaker

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 07:18:44 AM »
Here is a description of the typical routine of the era that T-Bombz appreciates: Clumsy oafish guy waddles out onto the stage and does the arms overhead "Raising the Roof" gesture. Then Oaf walks to the left side of stage and does the "Cup hand to ear as if to say Crowd ain't giving me enough props" pose. Then hits an awkward most muscular. Then waddles to other side and repeats this idiotic contortion. Then Oaf walks to the center of stage...and does the "Give me more applause" hand gesture..while allowing his enormous..pregnant looking belly to grotesquely protrude."
Then as the hideous Rap music blares..with the typical sound of an angry urban misfit yelling unintelligable jibberish... filling the theater, the Oaf will now start 'Poppin' and Lockin" in a poorly choreographed spasm of semi-retarded physical movements. By the end of this routine, T-Bombz is happy to discover that his steroid addled phallus somehow manages to get a semi-woodie from this absurd display.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
Here is a description of the typical routine of the era that T-Bombz appreciates: Clumsy oafish guy waddles out onto the stage and does the arms overhead "Raising the Roof" gesture. Then Oaf walks to the left side of stage and does the "Cup hand to ear as if to say Crowd ain't giving me enough props" pose. Then hits an awkward most muscular. Then waddles to other side and repeats this idiotic contortion. Then Oaf walks to the center of stage...and does the "Give me more applause" hand gesture..while allowing his enormous..pregnant looking belly to grotesquely protrude."
Then as the hideous Rap music blares..with the typical sound of an angry urban misfit yelling unintelligable jibberish... filling the theater, the Oaf will now start 'Poppin' and Lockin" in a poorly choreographed spasm of semi-retarded physical movements. By the end of this routine, T-Bombz is happy to discover that his steroid addled phallus somehow manages to get a semi-woodie from this absurd display.
Spot on!  LOL  ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2012, 07:24:03 AM »

LOL!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:30 AM »

;D
O

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2012, 10:55:53 AM »
Boundary Breaker

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »

very accurate, sir.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2012, 02:20:36 PM »

... some accurate points in there...

choice is an illusion

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »
hahaa

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2012, 03:14:54 PM »
Tbomz getting owned for his heinous remarks.  :(

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2012, 03:19:52 PM »
Tbomz getting owned for his heinous remarks.  :(

;D

As usual with him

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2012, 03:26:04 PM »
Post of the year candidate.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »
Also...

A posing routine is NOT a dancing routine. That should be 2 different things...
   "routine" = kind of dance/performance..     either the guy walks up, flexes his muscles from all angles without any music playing and with no choreography... or else it automatically becomes a performance and thus by nature an erotic display of the muscles.

yes that is exactly what melvin and kai are doing in those videos i posted of them. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2012, 07:57:45 PM »
 if you are so repressed that you cant stand a pureply eroitc performance then there are still much better examples of artistic posing routines that show off the muscles and display good muscle control than those boring videos from the 80's

particularly from 2:50-3:10  .. MUSCLE CONTROL

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2012, 09:30:19 PM »
if you are so repressed that you cant stand a pureply eroitc performance then there are still much better examples of artistic posing routines that show off the muscles and display good muscle control than those boring videos from the 80's

particularly from 2:50-3:10  .. MUSCLE CONTROL
Very-very bad posing routine. Victor has a GREAT body but he can't pose. Alright it doesn't matter anyways...Ronnie's posing is even worse and he's the best bodybuilder ever...

But what i said is... You can't pose properly... OK, but control ur face at least...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2012, 09:35:07 PM »
Very-very bad posing routine. Victor has a GREAT body but he can't pose. Alright it doesn't matter anyways...Ronnie's posing is even worse and he's the best bodybuilder ever...

But what i said is... You can't pose properly... OK, but control ur face at least...
wtf are you talking about steve ?  would you like it better if he was posing to enrique iglasias ?    granted, when you strike a pose, you display your physique to its ultimate potential. your very good at that. but on stage you make effeminate gestures with your hands and wrists and your routine overall is just very boring.  you have never shown the kind of muscle control vic displays in that video either.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2012, 12:43:35 AM »
Istvan, why don't you pose to this beautiful song?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2012, 01:14:27 AM »
Gay or whatever. I want to look like him and pose like him. Now this is art.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2012, 01:16:18 AM »
Jesus Christ Tbomz,you got into bodybuilding at the wrong time bro.

Posing is supposed to make the physique look like a work of art,not an abstract painting.

A good bodybuilder should look like living sculpture.......especially anybody with a pro card.
X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2012, 01:22:00 AM »

The size of his schlong - I wouldn't want my wife to see him naked...

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2012, 02:10:15 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2012, 06:22:17 AM »
Well...in that neighborhood there is much much worse for kids to see...at night its full of black hookers and drug dealers and junkies all day long, the small streets are all urinated, full of beggars and more prostitutes, the ugliest you've ever seen averaging 40-50yo.  It's been like this for decades and i don't see it changing. Tourists love it. I don't know why.
is this barcelona?

i swear i saw this naked tattoo man in barcelona

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2012, 06:26:29 AM »
 :D