Author Topic: Is 50 years old too old for a 27 year old?  (Read 17783 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is 50 years old too old for a 27 year old?
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2010, 10:11:09 PM »
Actually, some girls just like the older mature person, and don't want to deal with some bullcrap or drama that occurs with younger guys, who don't have knowledge and are more immature.  If they like each other, who are we to say that one is using the other.  That only goes so far, and trust me, people are aware of that much more than you think.  I know a few marriages that are 20+ difference in age, and one has been together for 12 years now. They just click with each other.
I understand that Ron, and many latin couples are like that, i know of a few, that 20+ yr age difference...

but you said it yourself, a older mature person, which equals "Daddy", but you and i both know that john is not mature acting, just the way he acts on the that radio show, or when he was with MD, and going alone with Palumbo, like a a puppy, and Dave is younger than him...John is a wannabe and follower, he's always been like that...wasn't he in Flex's 1st video, asking to talk to him and Flex told him not now, wait until he's finished (I swear it look like Romano in Hardbody).
Fact is  many women today outhustle men, and run things like men, and I think she wears the pants...a mature person does not act or sound like Romano---remember reputation is what your suppose to be, so what's John's reputation?

You also told us (well me) not to question Melvin dumping Bea and marrying a chick he hardly knew right away---and that they were in love...and love will last,blah, blah, well that only lasted what 4 yrs?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2010, 10:18:45 PM »
I understand that Ron, and many latin couples are like that, i know of a few, that 20+ yr age difference...

but you said it yourself, a older mature person, which equals "Daddy", but you and i both know that john is not mature acting, just the way he acts on the that radio show, or when he was with MD, and going alone with Palumbo, like a a puppy, and Dave is younger than him...John is a wannabe and follower, he's always been like that...wasn't he in Flex's 1st video, asking to talk to him and Flex told him not now, wait until he's finished (I swear it look like Romano in Hardbody).
Fact is  many women today outhustle men, and run things like men, and I think she wears the pants...a mature person does not act or sound like Romano---remember reputation is what your suppose to be, so what's John's reputation?

You also told us (well me) not to question Melvin dumping Bea and marrying a chick he hardly knew right away---and that they were in love...and love will last,blah, blah, well that only lasted what 4 yrs?

Say everything you say about Romano is true. He's a follower, immature and she wears the pants. My question is: so what? Why should we care? How would that change if he remained single?

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »
you actually dont realize is that its her that wanted john and chased him to,,but really who cares,good for them,good for john boy,a girl that im dating is 13 years younger but i also look young to ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2010, 10:26:09 PM »
Say everything you say about Romano is true. He's a follower, immature and she wears the pants. My question is: so what? Why should we care? How would that change if he remained single?
Actually, i don't care, i'm just making a comment...I really could care less about it, but then several months down the road he'll talk about his issues, just like he did with Shelly Beatty...he always does that shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2010, 10:34:28 PM »
Actually, i don't care, i'm just making a comment...I really could care less about it, but then several months down the road he'll talk about his issues, just like he did with Shelly Beatty...he always does that shit.

Fair enough. But the issue has cause quite a debate. I'm sure GetIt will say he doesn't really care. But it seems the rule rather than the exception that a lot of people are preoccupied with what someone else is up to when it has no effect on them. And if down the road Romano talks about issues or whatever we should all just yawn.

I'm just a keep my nose out of other people's business kind of guy. I can't read minds or hearts.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2010, 10:54:09 PM »
You never know...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2010, 11:45:56 PM »
Hate all you want, but there's no denying that Romano has banged some pretty hot women in his time.

He may not drive a Ferrari, but you can't argue that he's got no game whatsoever, because he obviously does.

And no, there's no homo or budding bromance here, and you're a fag if you even thought it for a moment.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2010, 12:11:35 AM »
[[==]\[[[[I really[= dont care either way.You guys are taking this post way to serious, I was just saying I dont think it will last.
I dont care either way if they do or dont.I dont know either person that well so it doesnt matter to me.I just think it is kind of odd a guy is dating a girl who is 23 years younger then him.I wonder what her parrents think? It would creep me out if my 21 yo daughter dated a guy my age.I would be like listen buddy, hit the bricks.They seem happy so good for them both, I just think the agee diffrence is just to far in between for it to become very serioius.
Who knows? who cares? I dont.I was just saying I dont think it will last until the next Mr Olympia.
What I think does suck is Steve Weinberger and Jim Manion got John fired from RX Muuscle for Political reasons.I dont know how that could happen.I thought Dave and John relationship was solid.I guess I was wrong on that one.I would have thought Dave and John would still be working together 10 years from now.What I think is interesting is John says he is going to expose so information about the NPC and the IFBB that is going to damaging.
The IFBB and NPC are the 2 most corru[pt on most political organizations in the world.
They have dominated bodybuilding and ran off and intimidated any other organization that has ever tried to compete against them.The worst thing is the most shows are rigged, and they know the winner of the shows 2 months before the show even happens.
I am not not saying all the shows, but the top shows.What really bother me is the NPC and IFBB say there are non profit organizations.
Yes if you look at there financials they are making good money.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2010, 12:13:43 AM »
Happy Holidays GetitOn.
I'm 35 and all I can say it, 22 never felt so good.  Younger women are just more attractive.
If a woman is over 30, I don't look twice.
N

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2010, 12:27:14 AM »
I really dont care either way.You guys are taking this post way to serious, I was just saying I dont think it will last.
I dont care either way if they do or dont.I dont know either person that well so it doesnt matter to me.I just think it is kind of odd a guy is dating a girl who is 23 years younger then him.I wonder what her parrents think? It would creep me out if my 21 yo daughter dated a guy my age.I would be like listen buddy, hit the bricks.They seem happy so good for them both, I just think the agee diffrence is just to far in between for it to become very serioius.
Who knows? who cares? I dont.I was just saying I dont think it will last until the next Mr Olympia.
What I think does suck is Steve Weinberger and Jim Manion got John fired from RX Muuscle for Political reasons.I dont know how that could happen.I thought Dave and John relationship was solid.I guess I was wrong on that one.I would have thought Dave and John would still be working together 10 years from now.What I think is interesting is John says he is going to expose so information about the NPC and the IFBB that is going to damaging.
The IFBB and NPC are the 2 most corru[pt on most political organizations in the world.
They have dominated bodybuilding and ran off and intimidated any other organization that has ever tried to compete against them.The worst thing is the most shows are rigged, and they know the winner of the shows 2 months before the show even happens.
I am not not saying all the shows, but the top shows.What really bother me is the NPC and IFBB say there are non profit organizations.

You will never convince your daughter to not do something she wants to... Even at her age, you will just push her to do it even more.

That's just how girls are.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2010, 12:27:54 AM »
Croatch, Happy holidays to you......I hear what your saying, but if a hot ass chick that hadd natural EE that was 38 yo,and hot you wouldnt turn it down......I now you your dirty lil beast.
I dont blame John Romano for dating a younger chic, .....Old chics are bitter and washed up.
All they talk about is how this guy did this to them and that guy did that to them....The younger the chic, the less mental mileage and body mileage.Who want to be with a 50 yo old braod who has been with 50-100 guys.I bet Johns girl is a good girl and hasnt had to many bf.......good for him

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »
Happy Holidays GetitOn.
I'm 35 and all I can say it, 22 never felt so good.  Younger women are just more attractive.
QFT  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2010, 12:33:37 AM »
[[==]\[[[[I really[= dont care either way.You guys are taking this post way to serious, I was just saying I dont think it will last.

I didn't read the whole post because I can't handle your spelling and grammar but after deciphering the first couple of sentences I knew it was coming. You're the one who started a whole thread on the subject and kept defending yourself but we're the ones taking it too seriously. Honestly, until you brought it up I don't think anyone gave Romano's life half a thought. He and his wife's pictures have already been posted here before. People made fun of his pecs and thought he didn't look like a guy whose been juicing his whole adult life but no one gave a second thought to the age difference of he and his wife. Some commented that they thought she was hot and was surprised Romano could still pull that.

Put Romano's personal life out of your thoughts and start working on that tasty whey isolate sans fructose.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2010, 12:39:10 AM »
Happy Holidays GetitOn.

LOL! Years ago when Donald Trump was playing the field after his divorce with the once attractive and now the bitter old hag, Ivana, why he went for women so much younger than he was. He replied, "Because I can." When pressed further he explained kind of tongue in cheek that generally speaking, a woman looks more attractive when young than when old and that he, personally, preferred attractive women.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2010, 12:59:36 AM »
Hate all you want, but there's no denying that Romano has banged some pretty hot women in his time.

He may not drive a Ferrari, but you can't argue that he's got no game whatsoever, because he obviously does.

And no, there's no homo or budding bromance here, and you're a fag if you even thought it for a moment.

Tre, no offense, but your version of "hot" and the general male population of hot are very different...Hell, my version of "hot" (which includes thick women) tends to be different from the board's---but not as skewed as yours...

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2010, 04:38:49 AM »
Happy Holidays GetitOn.

::) ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2010, 08:09:48 AM »

>:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2010, 08:29:28 AM »
Tre, no offense, but your version of "hot" and the general male population of hot are very different...Hell, my version of "hot" (which includes thick women) tends to be different from the board's---but not as skewed as yours...

lol @ as yours

Hot is still hot...I just have a broader definition. 

Most guys here just can't handle rugged women, which only serves to make my DNA that much more desirable.  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2010, 12:40:28 PM »
Posting on getbig, is a headache.If you put up a long post your screen jumps around, and sometimes you get kicked off.So you have to type fast. and scroll up while posting.Plus some mederators on getbig have a sick sense of humor, but you got to love getbig :)

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »
Posting on getbig, is a headache.If you put up a long post your screen jumps around, and sometimes you get kicked off.So you have to type fast. and scroll up while posting.Plus some mederators on getbig have a sick sense of humor, but you got to love getbig :)

you're aware there is a spell check feature. Since you'd like to come across and someone in the "know" about things, try typing out your rants in word, using grammer or at least spell check. Then here comes the kicker for a "supplement business" owner, cut and paste the rant.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »
yeah it's too old, they won't "age gracefully" together

but who cares?  what 50 year old man doesn't want a 27 year old?

E
E

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2010, 01:27:46 PM »
Props for getting her while not having millions in the bank.

Romano is the type of guy who tells the young ones that he is about to come into a very large inheritance

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2010, 01:35:47 PM »
lol @ as yours

Hot is still hot...I just have a broader definition.  

Most guys here just can't handle rugged women, which only serves to make my DNA that much more desirable.  :D
see Tre, there you go again..."rugged" is usually a term for men, it has more a masculine connotation in the Western Hemisphere.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »
see Tre, there you go again..."rugged" is usually a term for men, it has more a masculine connotation in the Western Hemisphere.

To be truly free - at least in mind, even if not of living/work situation - one cannot be held captive by societal mores. 

If the masses perceive the women in this photo to be 'masculine' and consider that masculinity to be a negative thing which somehow detracts from their femininity, I'm totally ok with those same individuals considering me abnormal for labeling them as 'hot', my way of saying that they are sexually attractive.  In that we are all adults over the age of majority, I will not allow society to determine what is or is not attractive to me. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2010, 05:20:45 PM »
To be truly free - at least in mind, even if not of living/work situation - one cannot be held captive by societal mores. 

If the masses perceive the women in this photo to be 'masculine' and consider that masculinity to be a negative thing which somehow detracts from their femininity, I'm totally ok with those same individuals considering me abnormal for labeling them as 'hot', my way of saying that they are sexually attractive.  In that we are all adults over the age of majority, I will not allow society to determine what is or is not attractive to me. 

Great post!

Taste vary considerably. I'm not into huge ghetto booties or muscular chicks. But I don't consider those that do abnormal. Those two girls, though not my ideal, are not unattractive, especially the one of the left. I would definitely not reject her based solely on her appearance and the fact that I'm probably old enough to be her evil step dad.

It's funny. I think for some taste do change as you go on through life. I use to have more of Parker's taste. A nice voluptuous woman. Always insisted on a bit of a jiggy with big thighs and an ample butt. But when I got into my forties I started to go for more the tall slim types. Small tits is A-OK and even skinny legs which I use to hate ever since I had my first boner. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I was in a long term relationship with a tall skinny girl that I wasn't initially attracted to but grew to adore her because of the kind of person she was. It actually changed how I looked at her and how she became so physically attractive to me as I got to know her better.

Maybe I'll meet a fatty with a super great personality and she'll change my taste and I'll become a chubby chaser like Basile.