Author Topic: Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)  (Read 3980 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2024, 09:35:36 AM »
right now you are stronger than peak gay butler and peak didldo heath

they were struggling to incline 125s for 10-12

impressive 8)

I’m no bodybuilder and don’t claim to be but I can move some weight when my shoulders aren’t hurting. My arms are my strong point as far as pulling and pushing, while my chest is very sore pretty sure my tris are doing most the pressing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2024, 09:51:16 AM »
I’m no bodybuilder and don’t claim to be but I can move some weight when my shoulders aren’t hurting. My arms are my strong point as far as pulling and pushing, while my chest is very sore pretty sure my tris are doing most the pressing.

have any idea what your preacher curl is and db con curl?

those were mentzer's 2 fav bi moves and he used 120 for the preacher and up to 80's for the con curl

80 pound con curl is strong as shit

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2024, 10:21:10 AM »
have any idea what your preacher curl is and db con curl?

those were mentzer's 2 fav bi moves and he used 120 for the preacher and up to 80's for the con curl

80 pound con curl is strong as shit

Never gone heavier than 110 on preacher just cause it was a fixed ez curl bar. I would do sets of 10-20 years ago, I don’t preacher anymore, don’t want to risk a torn bi.

I have done 80lb concentration curls years ago a few times. Haven’t tried in a long time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2024, 10:37:10 AM »
Never gone heavier than 110 on preacher just cause it was a fixed ez curl bar. I would do sets of 10-20 years ago, I don’t preacher anymore, don’t want to risk a torn bi.

I have done 80lb concentration curls years ago a few times. Haven’t tried in a long time.

strong dude all the way strong dude

how bout weighted dips? my best was 125 added for a triple, that was when i was having phone consults with mentzer back in the late 90s of course i trained more often than he advised me and that's when he called me wild horse hahaha

i impressed him with my first dip session as i got 15 to failure with 50 pounds added, once i worked up to 100 for 6 he told me got str to 125

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2024, 10:49:11 AM »
strong dude all the way strong dude

how bout weighted dips? my best was 125 added for a triple, that was when i was having phone consults with mentzer back in the late 90s of course i trained more often than he advised me and that's when he called me wild horse hahaha

i impressed him with my first dip session as i got 15 to failure with 50 pounds added, once i worked up to 100 for 6 he told me got str to 125

125 Is very strong. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone besides myself do over 90lbs in any gym I’ve been in. Honestly prob not over 45 as most people can’t even dip their bodyweight.

Dips was one of my strongest moves ever prob why my shoulders are fucked. I have done 2 100 lb plates hanging between my legs while weighing 260ish for 10s. Also have done 100 bodyweight dips weighing 260-280.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2024, 11:06:18 AM »
125 Is very strong. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone besides myself do over 90lbs in any gym I’ve been in. Honestly prob not over 45 as most people can’t even dip their bodyweight.

Dips was one of my strongest moves ever prob why my shoulders are fucked. I have done 2 100 lb plates hanging between my legs while weighing 260ish for 10s. Also have done 100 bodyweight dips weighing 260-280.

damn!!! 200 is strong as fuck

my dips were taken below parellel none of this half repped horseshit

i asked menzter about casey viators claim that he dipped with 300 pounds and mentzer said "well casey has been known to stretch the truth a bit"

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2024, 11:33:29 AM »
damn!!! 200 is strong as fuck

my dips were taken below parellel none of this half repped horseshit

i asked menzter about casey viators claim that he dipped with 300 pounds and mentzer said "well casey has been known to stretch the truth a bit"

All my dips were taken till my shoulder basically hit the dip bars. I went so deep it’s what fucked my shoulder but gave me the most tricep,chest and shoulder development.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2024, 11:57:50 AM »
All my dips were taken till my shoulder basically hit the dip bars. I went so deep it’s what fucked my shoulder but gave me the most tricep,chest and shoulder development.

since your the arm man here i have a q for you

which is better for tri mass/size, dips on close-grip presses?

my focus is on adding arm and delt size and out of bis, tris and delts my tris are number 3 :'(

i do db skulls and reverse grip and regular grip pressdowns but i need a heavy compound in there

now i'm supersetting close-grips with skulls but i'm thinking maybe i should do dips or close-grips fresh so i can load more weight on them

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2024, 02:53:08 PM »
since your the arm man here i have a q for you

which is better for tri mass/size, dips on close-grip presses?

my focus is on adding arm and delt size and out of bis, tris and delts my tris are number 3 :'(

i do db skulls and reverse grip and regular grip pressdowns but i need a heavy compound in there

now i'm supersetting close-grips with skulls but i'm thinking maybe i should do dips or close-grips fresh so i can load more weight on them

the biggest your arms will get will be from chin ups pausing each rep at top for a few seconds and holding the negative on the last rep of each set as long as you can and I mean fight it all the way until you have to lock out.

Tris honestly cables produce more tri size for me now than dips or NGB. Leaning over cable over heads with a Vbar, jm presses with cable also with a v bar and skulls on trx straps body weight. All these with holding the last rep for 30-60 seconds on each set will add more size than dips or NGB if you’ve always done them.  Tris and bis seem to get a better workout with constant tension for me anyways.

I would say dips and do them the same way I said to do chin ups.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2024, 03:30:35 PM »
the biggest your arms will get will be from chin ups pausing each rep at top for a few seconds and holding the negative on the last rep of each set as long as you can and I mean fight it all the way until you have to lock out.

Tris honestly cables produce more tri size for me now than dips or NGB. Leaning over cable over heads with a Vbar, jm presses with cable also with a v bar and skulls on trx straps body weight. All these with holding the last rep for 30-60 seconds on each set will add more size than dips or NGB if you’ve always done them.  Tris and bis seem to get a better workout with constant tension for me anyways.

I would say dips and do them the same way I said to do chin ups.

thanks bro i'll try the chin up protocol, and just to make sure you mean close-grip palms up chins right?

mentzer said in his later years that palm up close grip chins are the best bi exercise in exsistance

he would always talk bout gymnasts biceps as proof of this

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2024, 05:35:14 PM »
thanks bro i'll try the chin up protocol, and just to make sure you mean close-grip palms up chins right?

mentzer said in his later years that palm up close grip chins are the best bi exercise in exsistance

he would always talk bout gymnasts biceps as proof of this

Yeah palms up chins can’t be beat. Absolute best bicep size movement.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2024, 06:59:24 PM »

i'm 5% with viens all over my abs and my love handles but that's just my lean ripped genes

Dude, re-read what you just posted and tell me what's wrong here....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2024, 07:57:24 PM »

^^^^ Tren and legit Pharma grade Drol 50.....dropped Test at 5 weeks out,ate like a Spartan, and was as hard as nails.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2024, 09:26:23 PM »

^^^^ Tren and legit Pharma grade Drol 50.....dropped Test at 5 weeks out,ate like a Spartan, and was as hard as nails.

Tren, Test, Anadrol, the ultimate precontest stack imo. Will of course vary a bit between individuals.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2024, 01:08:11 AM »
My favorite as well.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #140 on: May 07, 2024, 06:03:43 AM »

merci

Dude, re-read what you just posted and tell me what's wrong here....

i dnt know what that area is called, side back ???