Author Topic: $355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!  (Read 5493 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
$355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!
« on: February 16, 2024, 12:26:11 PM »
Verdict just read.

The Orange-A-Tardo from Mar-A-Lardo gets slapped with a $355 Million fine.   His idiotic sons Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum get nailed with $4 Million each. 

Yeah, yeah... appeal is coming but that appeal bond / escrow is still going to need to be funded.  Get out your debit cards Red Hats...  you know a whining grifting email in incoming.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: $355-$363+ MILLION Dollars! 3 year ban!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 12:37:36 PM »
Dude, you're smart enough to know this is absolutely preposterous, and will end up making more a farce out of our judicial system.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 12:42:59 PM »
Trump's fine and how they impact him personally is beyond the scope of my financial expertise.

To better understand the implications of Trump's financial woes, read this ABC News article:

Trump could face $450 million in fines. Does he have the money to pay?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-faces-massive-fines-court-cases-struggle-pay/story?id=107236168

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 01:16:03 PM »
Dude, you're smart enough to know this is absolutely preposterous, and will end up making more a farce out of our judicial system.

If he were completely banned and his organization dismantled as would initially suspected the verdict would be.... yeah, I would agree with you.

But someone blatantly lying and deliberately providing fraudulent numbers?  He won this prize.

As the judge stated prior :

“A discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud,” Engoron concluded in his 35-page September ruling.

“In defendants’ world: rent regulated apartments are worth the same as unregulated apartments; restricted land is worth the same as unrestricted land; restrictions can evaporate into thin air; a disclaimer by one party casting responsibility on another party exonerates the other party’s lies,” Engoron wrote. “That is a fantasy world, not the real world.”

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 03:27:55 PM »
3-year ban from Getbig?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2024, 03:28:50 PM »
3-year ban from Getbig?

Well, we can hope.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 03:33:13 PM »
Well the orange toddler has racked up a total of $438,000,000.00* in judgements against him because he can't stop lying or just keep his mouth shut in general with these civil fraud and defamation suits. 

*And that is not counting the $100,000,000.00 in interest that the judge said he will be responsible for going back years. 

I think it is safe to assume he won't be making the Forbes list again this year.   :'(

Looks like you Trumpturds are going to have to start working second jobs to pay his bills.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »
I’m a nobody, and when I fill out a PFS with my bank they never send anyone to appraise any of my properties. Shit, my shop/yard is assessed with the city at $810,000 and when I listed it less than a year ago I had 3 offers in 24 hour with one being above asking at $1.4 million. I rejected the offers but anyway, my real estate agent said “hey, this is real, if the bank ever jerks you around you have real value here based on these offers”. I got no appraisal but end of the year when I renewed my LOC, I put the value to $1.4 on that piece of property and it significantly increased my net worth. I assume Trump did the same shit and didn’t think anything of it. He’s made all of his payments, and didn’t hurt anybody. What happens now if he has to pay 20% of his money and most likely all of his cash to these judgements? Shit, he can file bankruptcy and not pay any of it and probably keep his property. Now someone gets “hurt” because they forced his hand.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2024, 05:20:06 PM »
You're not wrong very often G but I think you've missed the ballpark on this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2024, 05:20:24 PM »
I’m a nobody, and when I fill out a PFS with my bank they never send anyone to appraise any of my properties. Shit, my shop/yard is assessed with the city at $810,000 and when I listed it less than a year ago I had 3 offers in 24 hour with one being above asking at $1.4 million. I rejected the offers but anyway, my real estate agent said “hey, this is real, if the bank ever jerks you around you have real value here based on these offers”. I got no appraisal but end of the year when I renewed my LOC, I put the value to $1.4 on that piece of property and it significantly increased my net worth. I assume Trump did the same shit and didn’t think anything of it. He’s made all of his payments, and didn’t hurt anybody. What happens now if he has to pay 20% of his money and most likely all of his cash to these judgements? Shit, he can file bankruptcy and not pay any of it and probably keep his property. Now someone gets “hurt” because they forced his hand.

No, what he did was fraudulently increased claiming the size of the apartment.  Saying it was much much bigger than it actually was.  While your increase could easily be justified, there is no way to explain where the imaginary size increase came from.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2024, 05:31:30 PM »
You're not wrong very often G but I think you've missed the ballpark on this.

I own that little dunce cap you have for a head.   You can't stop thinking about me.  Faggy prison vibes from you that are creepy as shit. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2024, 05:37:10 PM »
I own that little dunce cap you have for a head.   You can't stop thinking about me.  Faggy prison vibes from you that are creepy as shit.
Using your logic, Trump owns that weird little pervert head you carry on those narrow shoulders.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2024, 05:43:23 PM »

No he’s not. I guarantee he’s not. But here’s a thought for Trump. Take it to appeal. After he gets his judgment, sell off everything that’s Trump in NY. Buildings, licensing, corporations, everything. Take his tax hundreds of millions that he gives in tax revenue and rebuild in another or multiple red states in red counties across the country. Fuck over NYC and I mean REALLY fuck over NYC in that way then exploit the shit out of Engoron and James laying full blame on them. NYC is 98% Dem. Since Guiliani got out of office, NYC has been steadily going to shit, it’s now there. Let the fucker burn.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2024, 05:49:04 PM »
No he’s not. I guarantee he’s not. But here’s a thought for Trump. Take it to appeal. After he gets his judgment, sell off everything that’s Trump in NY. Buildings, licensing, corporations, everything. Take his tax hundreds of millions that he gives in tax revenue and rebuild in another or multiple red states in red counties across the country. Fuck over NYC and I mean REALLY fuck over NYC in that way then exploit the shit out of Engoron and James laying full blame on them. NYC is 98% Dem. Since Guiliani got out of office, NYC has been steadily going to shit, it’s now there. Let the fucker burn.

The dumbest poster on the board judging someone else's intellect.   ::)    I love your "guarantees".  Because they never pan out.  Fake birth certificate, Pizza parlor, Hillary going to jail, Bengihahahaha, stolen election, Epps, etc..     The level of stupidity would be crippling for the average person.  But you have lots of practice at it. 

You realize he still have to fund an escrow or appeal bond before going to appeal.

You better start sending in more money each week. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2024, 05:55:03 PM »
The dumbest poster on the board judging someone else's intellect.   ::)    I love your "guarantees".  Because they never pan out.  Fake birth certificate, Pizza parlor, Hillary going to jail, Bengihahahaha, stolen election, Epps, etc..     The level of stupidity would be crippling for the average person.  But you have lots of practice at it. 

You realize he still have to fund an escrow or appeal bond before going to appeal.

You better start sending in more money each week.

You are HANDS DOWN the dumbest motherf**ker on here even more than Prime and Agnostic but its damn close.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 10:17:30 PM »

You really believe this don't you???   Trump can't make any decision on his businesses in New York anymore for 3 years....his sons....2 years.

He's welcome to appeal but in order to do so, he will have to pay the judgement in full plus interest immediately
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2024, 10:59:37 PM »

What do you think he's going to do to them Coach? Letitia James has prosecutorial immunity and Engoron has absolute immunity, meaning even if he had malicious intent he still has immunity. I disagree with both but such is the corrupt legal system.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2024, 11:18:23 PM »

You really believe this don't you???   Trump can't make any decision on his businesses in New York anymore for 3 years....his sons....2 years.

He's welcome to appeal but in order to do so, he will have to pay the judgement in full plus interest immediately

I said after the appeal to find out, if the appeal doesn’t pan out then he can take it to the NY Supreme Court. No matter how long it takes. No, the fine isn’t technically paid  until the final ruling. He does, however have to put the money in as collateral for the final ruling then whatever is ruled is released, whatever is left over goes back to him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 11:41:37 PM »
What do you think he's going to do to them Coach? Letitia James has prosecutorial immunity and Engoron has absolute immunity, meaning even if he had malicious intent he still has immunity. I disagree with both but such is the corrupt legal system.

True, but they might able to be removed in one of two ways. The first being that they’re both elected officials. After this, a lot of businesses will more than likely bail out of the city or the state with the thinking if this can happen to Trump it can happen to them. I guarantee that most business owners are behind Trump, his entities bring major traffic to those other businesses. If you’ve ever been to Trump tower (for example) you know what I mean. If anything, they can be voted out. Trump can easily make the case to NYer’s that because of this frivolous ruling they have effectively killed businesses in NY.

The second, is prosecutorial misconduct on both Egdoron and James. James especially for running for her position on the sole purpose of “getting Trump” (her words) she might be dirtier than Letitia James. NYC is shithole and is hemorrhaging city revenue with crime and migrants not to mention Bragg not hardly prosecuted any crimes by migrants or blacks. People can’t protect themselves hardly in anyway and they do, the victims go to jail NOT the criminals and Adams is completely useless. I’m supposed to go there in a couple of weeks and I’m not looking forward to it. Let that shithole burn. It’s the least that could happen since they voted for it

To be fair, 99% of Dem ran cities and counties are shitholes which is why I’m happy in my Orange County bubble but that may come to an next year

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2024, 05:48:29 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2024, 07:01:50 AM »
The Getbig communists applaud govt redistribution of wealth. Not surprising.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2024, 07:51:02 AM »
You are HANDS DOWN the dumbest motherf**ker on here even more than Prime and Agnostic but its damn close.

You are too stupid to realize you are stupid.  It's a God given blessing to help you cope with reality.  No one comes close to you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2024, 07:52:08 AM »
True, but they might able to be removed in one of two ways. The first being that they’re both elected officials. After this, a lot of businesses will more than likely bail out of the city or the state with the thinking if this can happen to Trump it can happen to them. I guarantee that most business owners are behind Trump, his entities bring major traffic to those other businesses. If you’ve ever been to Trump tower (for example) you know what I mean. If anything, they can be voted out. Trump can easily make the case to NYer’s that because of this frivolous ruling they have effectively killed businesses in NY.

The second, is prosecutorial misconduct on both Egdoron and James. James especially for running for her position on the sole purpose of “getting Trump” (her words) she might be dirtier than Letitia James. NYC is shithole and is hemorrhaging city revenue with crime and migrants not to mention Bragg not hardly prosecuted any crimes by migrants or blacks. People can’t protect themselves hardly in anyway and they do, the victims go to jail NOT the criminals and Adams is completely useless. I’m supposed to go there in a couple of weeks and I’m not looking forward to it. Let that shithole burn. It’s the least that could happen since they voted for it

To be fair, 99% of Dem ran cities and counties are shitholes which is why I’m happy in my Orange County bubble but that may come to an next year

This post is dripping with retarded tears.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2024, 08:00:33 AM »
You are too stupid to realize you are stupid.  It's a God given blessing to help you cope with reality.  No one comes close to you.

Literally that’s all you’ve got.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 08:48:42 AM »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/business/trump-spac-truth-social-stock/index.html
Shares of Digital World, a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC, spiked 15% on the major milestone. The stock has nearly tripled this year, fueled by Trump’s political success in the Republican presidential primary, and now the merger progress.

Ritter estimates the merger could pave the way for about $270 million of cash coming into Trump Media, funds the company could fuel Truth Social’s growth.

Trump is set to hold a dominant position in the newly-combined company, owning roughly 79 million shares, according to new SEC filings.

The former president’s stake would be valued at $4 billion based on Digital World’s current trading price of about $50.

Of course, as Ritter notes, it would be very difficult for Trump to translate that paper wealth into actual cash.

I don't think Trump is too worried about setting aside a few million.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!