Author Topic: Proof being fit even in jail does help!  (Read 9893 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Proof being fit even in jail does help!
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »
Plus you never know what the white guy was on (meth etc) he could have kept going for a while if he was high.
I laughed at the way the white dude went from a semi catatonic state, to full blown UFC warrior in about 5 secs.  It was like watching the Hulkamania
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
I agree completely but the White guy looked a lot fitter and the black guy would have gassed early anyway. White guy's punches = not enough power because they were just wild. Plus you never know what the white guy was on (meth etc) he could have kept going for a while if he was high.
True....
I laughed at the way the white dude went from a semi catatonic state, to full blown UFC warrior in about 5 secs.  It was like watching the Hulkamania
Exactly, I give the dude props for coming from the ground up---other dude wasn't expecting that...

What is odd though, is that the "guards" tazed them, instead of just taking them to the ground. Officers are starting to rely too much on tazers...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
the negro the shit beat otu of him in a matter of seconds by a good puncher, you see this or you are blind. What was stumbling around asking for his mama when the cops showed up, the air? No it was the negro becase the negro got hit not the air

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2011, 04:33:28 PM »
True....Exactly, I give the dude props for coming from the ground up---other dude wasn't expecting that...

What is odd though, is that the "guards" tazed them, instead of just taking them to the ground. Officers are starting to rely too much on tazers...

I don't blame them..........why try and take down a guy high on drugs when you don'rt have to (lets face it most of those arrested are on something).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
the negro the shit beat otu of him in a matter of seconds by a good puncher, you see this or you are blind. What was stumbling around asking for his mama when the cops showed up, the air? No it was the negro becase the negro got hit not the air
I am stunned that someone can come up with a different conclusion, swinging and missing a few in a fight is extremely common even among the bestin the world. The few punches that did land did their job

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »
You people need your eyes checked, both people fighting were black, there was no "white boy". The only white people were the cops.

Also you need your hearing checked as the guy lying on the floor has an African American accent, and gets called a "neegar" by his aggressor.

You guys have no business judging hormonized muscle men physiques.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »
both were black but only one was a negro

Gab

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »
black guy was out for a few secs just as the white dude got tazered

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »
The only thing that helps is contacts in washington.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2011, 09:56:38 PM »
white boy lost in the end, although if they let it continue he would have won maybe, but the tazor ended it for him, black man was the last man standing.  Also white people should not talk back to black people, it is disrespectful and they will get what this white cracker got.

hey bro you fakin mad brah?

6/10 trolling for getbig

all drugs - TPPIIP

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 11:22:10 PM »

Ha ha ha  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2011, 11:24:24 PM »

That was fucked. Getting owned by someone 40 years your senior the guy must of been a beast in his day.

Anyhow Parker shut the fuck up. This ain't a match with fuckin gloves, the guy was drunk half a sleep, and was on the fucking ground. The black guy was cleary fucking useless, you don't start a fight like that and get owned, when your evenly matched.

P.S. it's great that you gotta lens everything through the eye of a black man. It's the internet no one would give a shit if your black or white, but you just gotta make it an issue.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2011, 09:29:46 AM »
both were black but only one was a negro

what kind of dick are you???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2011, 09:31:08 AM »
what kind of dick are you???

Crybaby.   Who but a ghetto thug beast attacks a sleeping man? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2011, 09:32:47 AM »
Crybaby.   Who but a ghetto thug beast attacks a sleeping man? 

You talk a lot of shit on the internet...why not confront one of those "beasts"in the street???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2011, 09:33:53 AM »
You talk a lot of shit on the internet...why not confront one of those "beasts"in the street???

I already asked you to meet e at NYSC in the Bronx on Bronxdale.   What's stopping you?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2011, 09:39:03 AM »

That was fucked. Getting owned by someone 40 years your senior the guy must of been a beast in his day.

Anyhow Parker shut the fuck up. This ain't a match with fuckin gloves, the guy was drunk half a sleep, and was

on the fucking ground. The black guy was cleary fucking useless, you don't start a fight like that and get owned, when your evenly matched.

P.S. it's great that you gotta lens everything through the eye of a black man. It's the internet no one would give a shit if your black or white, but you just gotta make it an issue.

Learn how to read and learn how to quote. I www addressing them like everybody else. YouTube vid was clear enough to decern...

And you also exposed yourself as being Ludgrenisgod...damn why are you so desperate to be on here? WTF draws someone who is supposedly apt surfing to use various gimmicks just to belong on a bbing board. If I were you, I'd jump off the top of apt building and end the pathetic sorry excuse for a life you have now.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2011, 09:50:18 AM »
bottom line is, the aggressor was getting his ass kicked at the end before the taser. guy defending himself looks like a drug user, was a probably still jacked on his chemicals.  kicked and hit while he was down and that didn't slow him down a bit.   

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2011, 10:35:32 AM »
ambulence, amberlamps, amber lamps now I get it lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2011, 01:19:42 PM »
white boy lost in the end, although if they let it continue he would have won maybe, but the tazor ended it for him, black man was the last man standing.  Also white people should not talk back to black people, it is disrespectful and they will get what this white cracker got.

Last man standing? You're kidding right. Most of the black guys shots were when the white guy was curled up on the floor in sleep mode. The white guy was about to knock the black dude the fck out. The black dude was crying like a bitch after he realized the white guy meant business. The tazer saved the black dude.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2011, 01:25:34 PM »
The funniest part of the video was how the black dude went right into "LEE LIAR PRIEST MODE" when the cops came in. Too stupid to know the whole thing was taped. Guarantee you all that some of the cops high fived the white dude at some point before he left jail. That black dude needs a shovel to his head edge side down.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2011, 01:38:44 PM »
They both should've gotten tazered, not just one. But ironically, apparently fear struck more into the tough guy "bully".
#