Author Topic: How much murcury can a muscular man inject before it is detrimental and toxic?  (Read 1094 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I have an old filling of mercury, as it degrades over the next 40 years it ends up into the blood stream right?

it's useful to eat some herbs like hemp here and there to keep the detoxification process going.

did you ever think about that?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I have an old filling of mercury, as it degrades over the next 40 years it ends up into the blood stream right?

it's useful to eat some herbs like hemp here and there to keep the detoxification process going.

did you ever think about that?

No

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

Has been an urban legend for years, but these old fillings are completely harmless...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Mercury fillings.  Kaflooey, that's some heavy shit.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Mercury fillings.  Kaflooey, that's some heavy shit.
All dental fillings from over 20 yrs ago were an amalgam of mercury, silver and tin or cupper I think.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I just read an article on mercury in my newest magazine from the Sierra Club.  Basically a drop of mercury the size of a dime is enough to contaminate a 20 acre lake.  So there you go, its strong stuff. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
But the issue here is silver/mercury amalgam dental fillings...I have asked dentist and doctors and the consensus is that amalgam fillings work well, don't harm the patient, and are economical.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
freddy

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
freddy

Freddy's "fillings" weren't harmless.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
But the issue here is silver/mercury amalgam dental fillings...I have asked dentist and doctors and the consensus is that amalgam fillings work well, don't harm the patient, and are economical.

the dentist and doctors co-opt in never taking blame for what they do
A

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
The steroids will cause the blood pressure to skyrocket leading to death by heart attack so you don`t need to worry about those fillings, you are good to go.
time under tension