Author Topic: El Chapo to Trump 'I'm going to make you eat your words'  (Read 16180 times)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Re: El Chapo to Trump 'I'm going to make you eat your words'
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2015, 05:46:59 PM »
Is El Chapo really the bad guy when 99% of the drugs he produces are consumed here in the USA?

100 thousand innocent people murdered in Mexico in the last 7-8 years because of the drug wars.....you phuckin moron.....

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2015, 06:08:13 PM »
That Mexican culture, so rich and vibrant.  You cans see that Trump was wrong about these hard working, brilliant, innovators. 

They just want a better life.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2015, 06:26:25 PM »
That Mexican culture, so rich and vibrant.  You cans see that Trump was wrong about these hard working, brilliant, innovators. 

Yes, they have all written Beethoven's 9th.

dlbphan

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2015, 06:51:04 PM »
100 thousand innocent people murdered in Mexico in the last 7-8 years because of the drug wars.....you phuckin moron.....

Drug wars are a business just like war terrorism, how many Iraqi's died you think in the past 7-8 years to fund the military complex?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2015, 07:34:02 PM »
Yes, they have all written Beethoven's 9th.

Just cleaning houses and mowing lawns while they work their way through school getting their Master's degree.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2015, 09:13:07 PM »
While I am no fan of "foreign adventures", it's hard to say with a straight face that the money would have been better spent domestically. We have spent trillions on the drug war, and drugs are winning. The more we spend on education and head start, the dumber we get (it's almost as if the family unit has more to do with academic achievement than federal education spending. Shocking). We pour trillions into EBT, SNAP, SSI and the other alphabet soup of "assistance programs" only to create a generational dependence on handouts (it's a design goal!).

How about instead of foreign interventions and stupid, ineffective and prone to graft and cronyism federal boondoggles, we just let Americans keep their own fucking money to spend as they please?

Smartest post of the thread.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2015, 09:16:10 PM »
Our infrastructure is falling apart. It's laughable. All the trillions of dollars could have been spent domestically, on our aging infrastructure and our schools.
You don't poor billions into getting people on the things that you listed, but getting them off that. Keeping them on is only political---votes.

No.

Unless it's to hire homework police who show up at night to force apathetic parents to take an interest in their kids' fucking education.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2015, 09:18:42 PM »
"Continue fucking around and I will make you swallow all your whore words fucking white fa66ot."

Surprised GLAAD and LGBT's social justice warriors haven't yet called for Chapo's head over this.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2015, 10:57:35 PM »
What about SMM? He of the German Shepard spine breaking?

Haha!  Classic strongman event.
a

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2015, 04:06:22 PM »
Smartest post of the thread.

Yeah, and we can't trust politicians with tax dollars anyway. Most of what we pay in taxes gets wasted one way or another and isn't much used for what it's intended for. And the government way, way overpays for everything anyway.

Speaking of Donnie Trump...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-says-hes-worth-10-billion-2015-07-15?dist=tbeforebell
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2015, 06:40:59 PM »
That sneaky motherf#cker!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2015, 08:05:20 AM »

Would you be surprised if Chapo was helped (taken out of prison) by Americans ?

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   CHAPO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2015, 08:10:04 AM »

Fuck off with this innocent bullshit.  Majority were faction gang and cartel members.  Filt taking out the Filt.