Author Topic: How much do you bench?  (Read 56534 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: How much do you bench?
« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2014, 10:51:33 PM »
ESFitness fucking up his almost zero reputation in this thread.

You are some asshole.

another brilliant trolling post from you. 95% of your 'input' is trolling or flaming.. I may be an asshole, but you're a complete fucking loser. bitter old has-been.

Simple Simon

« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2014, 12:04:01 AM »
another brilliant trolling post from you. 95% of your 'input' is trolling or flaming.. I may be an asshole, but you're a complete fucking loser. bitter old has-been.

Who looks way better than you on a fraction of your consumption at 49 years old.

You may call me a "has been", its better than being a "never was"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2014, 12:06:10 AM »
I did bench last night

10 sets of 10 two plates a side

don't see the point in going any heavier

no more injuries etc
T

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2014, 01:00:45 AM »
a clean 20? the last 7 I was dying. last 2 I was thinking I was gonna decapicate myself, since I don't use a spotter.

and I can't hit 400. on a good day with full meals and good rest I'm ok with 365 for 3. never gone above that.

on six grams a week?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2014, 02:49:32 AM »
I did bench last night

no more injuries etc

Good benching right there...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2014, 04:58:40 AM »
I want to do 315 for 8......That will make me happy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2014, 05:19:06 AM »
I want to do 315 for 8......That will make me happy.

And I want to do 500.

::)

goals are fine..but nobody gives a shit what your goals are, how much you want to do or think you can do.
l

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2014, 05:29:25 AM »
And I want to do 500.

::)

goals are fine..but nobody gives a shit what your goals are, how much you want to do or think you can do.

Why are you so unhappy? Hug?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2014, 06:10:10 AM »
Why are you so unhappy? Hug?

315 x8 is very doable with some roid and dedication

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2014, 08:52:58 AM »

You don't necessarily need roids to do that..

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2014, 10:21:08 AM »
I did bench last night

no more injuries etc

I did that on Monday , well not with 2 plates a side my little self cant lift that much , but 10 x 10. Great workout

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »
You don't necessarily need roids to do that..

Yeah, but it's rare.
Y

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2014, 12:26:59 PM »

disagree its more than 99% of AAS users will ever do (unless its the shitty 1/2 rep Brospot I usually see when people are 'benching' 315 in gyms)

remember you are talking to someone who thinks Simon Panda etc are natural, so best not to humor delusions.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2014, 12:44:42 PM »
disagree its more than 99% of AAS users will ever do (unless its the shitty 1/2 rep Brospot I usually see when people are 'benching' 315 in gyms)

remember you are talking to someone who thinks Simon Panda etc are natural, so best not to humor delusions.
if you really train bench press it should be possible with steroids and decent genetics

but if you train like a bodybuilder, unlikely!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2014, 12:53:40 PM »
if you really train bench press it should be possible with steroids and decent genetics

but if you train like a bodybuilder, unlikely!

If you train like a BBer you shouldn't give a shit about bench

I saw this 300lb sweatpig load up 405 the other day and kept looking in my direction obviously wanting a spot, I resolutely avoided eye contact and watched as he almost died trying to lift it.

he probably went home after and posted on bb.com or promuscle about how you have to lift and eat big to get big   ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2014, 01:38:08 PM »
on six grams a week?

read up dumbbass.

I don't use 6g year round. been on about about a gram of test and a gram of deca for a while now.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: May 07, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »
read up dumbbass.

I don't use 6g year round. been on about about a gram of test and a gram of deca for a while now.

oh, so practically HRT then

Simple Simon

« Reply #242 on: May 07, 2014, 01:41:50 PM »
read up dumbbass.

You must look awesome.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 07, 2014, 01:44:12 PM »
If you train like a BBer you shouldn't give a shit about bench

I saw this 300lb sweatpig load up 405 the other day and kept looking in my direction obviously wanting a spot, I resolutely avoided eye contact and watched as he almost died trying to lift it.

he probably went home after and posted on bb.com or promuscle about how you have to lift and eat big to get big   ::)
exactly

i do dumbel presses in the 12-15 rep range with good control and feeling in the tits

flex wheeler told me in person

A BODYBUILDER SHOULD NOT TRAIN FOR STRENGTH, STRENGTH COMES AUTOMATICALLY  (or obviously doesnt, in that case so be it)

coleman says "strength has nothing to do with bodybuilding"

"i really am not that concerned with how much weight i am doing because on stage the judges wont be concerned about it either, i am concerned about building quality muscle symmetrical and polished muscles"

now the knuckle heads are saying "but ronnie is so strong"

yes he was, but connect the fucking dots about what flex wheeler said, ronnie got insanely strong automatically, as a side effect of his muscular growth.

anyway, those who know will know, those who dont know dont know, some will learn, most will keep slamming their head in the wall with their ego lifting, so be it, i have spoken

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #244 on: May 07, 2014, 01:46:59 PM »
You must look awesome.

you must look like complete shit, with a personality to match. with all your time spent trolling msg boards and 'owning' people.

you're a bitter old washed up loser... keep repeating the line 'I look better than you'... it's obvious I don't care, and I seriously doubt anybody else does either (aside from your circle jerk buddies.. all 5 of them), so it's not like you're trying to 'convince' me, it's more like you're trying to convince yourself.

skillion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: May 07, 2014, 02:12:58 PM »
exactly

i do dumbel presses in the 12-15 rep range with good control and feeling in the tits

flex wheeler told me in person

A BODYBUILDER SHOULD NOT TRAIN FOR STRENGTH, STRENGTH COMES AUTOMATICALLY  (or obviously doesnt, in that case so be it)

coleman says "strength has nothing to do with bodybuilding"

"i really am not that concerned with how much weight i am doing because on stage the judges wont be concerned about it either, i am concerned about building quality muscle symmetrical and polished muscles"

now the knuckle heads are saying "but ronnie is so strong"

yes he was, but connect the fucking dots about what flex wheeler said, ronnie got insanely strong automatically, as a side effect of his muscular growth.

anyway, those who know will know, those who dont know dont know, some will learn, most will keep slamming their head in the wall with their ego lifting, so be it, i have spoken

Simple Simon

« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »
you must look like complete shit, with a personality to match. with all your time spent trolling msg boards and 'owning' people.

you're a bitter old washed up loser... keep repeating the line 'I look better than you'... it's obvious I don't care, and I seriously doubt anybody else does either (aside from your circle jerk buddies.. all 5 of them), so it's not like you're trying to 'convince' me, it's more like you're trying to convince yourself.
2gms of gear to look skinny fat.

I dont know how you manage to sell any gear, it must all be mail order.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2014, 02:20:36 PM »
My best bench  at a bodyweight of 192 was 315 for 10 reps. 6 of which I did completely on my own 4 with slight spot.
Single, I did 350 at about the same weight. I never trained for max lifts always trained as a Bodybuilder.
That was a long time ago.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #248 on: May 07, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
bench technique makes a huge difference.

I'm guessing most guys here bench "like bodybuilders" with the elbows flared out and having the bar come up high on the chest.... I'll bet $7.35 that if the majority of you guys would train for 2 weeks with a powerlifter.. a legit powerlifter, you'd put 40lbs+ on your bench just by adjusting your technique... tucking your elbows, arch your back, drive with your feet, drop the bar down low below the nipples, "breaking the bar" (squeezing the fuck out of it, none of this 'suicide grip' nonsense) creating external rotation, exct ect ect...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2014, 02:46:52 PM »
bench technique makes a huge difference.

I'm guessing most guys here bench "like bodybuilders" with the elbows flared out and having the bar come up high on the chest.... I'll bet $7.35 that if the majority of you guys would train for 2 weeks with a powerlifter.. a legit powerlifter, you'd put 40lbs+ on your bench just by adjusting your technique... tucking your elbows, arch your back, drive with your feet, drop the bar down low below the nipples, "breaking the bar" (squeezing the fuck out of it, none of this 'suicide grip' nonsense) creating external rotation, exct ect ect...

You should post a video of you benching 275 for 20 in this manner, just so we can see exactly what you mean.