Author Topic: Which religions are going to hell, which to heaven?  (Read 4627 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Which religions are going to hell, which to heaven?
« on: November 29, 2009, 01:17:52 PM »
1. What's your religion

2. Members of which religions are allowed into heaven, which are sent to hell?

???

S

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Which religions are going to hell, which to heaven?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »
 :-\
DAWG

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 11:07:47 AM »
Of course not dependent on the religious tradition you follow.
"Heaven" and "hell" are only pointers anyway.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »
Of course not dependent on the religious tradition you follow.
"Heaven" and "hell" are only pointers anyway.

Yes,

I just wanted to see the differing point of view of other getbiggers.  :P
S

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »
hellbound are evil people.  Everyone else goes to some heaven.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 07:01:43 AM »
hellbound are evil people.  Everyone else goes to some heaven.

whatever helps you sleep at night bro
DAWG

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 05:54:55 PM »
i'm an athiest so i'm going to hell

i know of islam...

muslims,christians and jews possibily get into heaven
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »
whatever helps you sleep at night bro

back at ya!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 01:43:17 PM »
i'm an athiest so i'm going to hell

i know of islam...

muslims,christians and jews possibily get into heaven

Toxy, do you believe in heaven or hell or do you think we just cease to exist when our bodies die?
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 03:36:01 PM »
Toxy, do you believe in heaven or hell or do you think we just cease to exist when our bodies die?

i'd like to say we cease to exist....but i've seen a few things in my life (disturbing things) that makes me think....maybe not...
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »
i'd like to say we cease to exist....but i've seen a few things in my life (disturbing things) that makes me think....maybe not...

And so doesn't it make you curious enough to look into the possibility of a God? 
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 05:02:35 PM »
And so doesn't it make you curious enough to look into the possibility of a God? 

i shouldn't hafta hunt for the creator of the universe :-\  show me yourself and i'll bow down and pray to ya....also in the mean time it'll solve the whole terrorist...israeli....p alestine...afghanistan problem in one full swoop
i mean why is he SOOOO shy anyhow?

there could be a 3rd alternative ...instead of god...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »
I like it, let me see if I got this right.  God creates an very imperfect creature, humans.  Requires that they believe he's there without any of the senses created for them and then send them to hell if they don't... perfect man...

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 04:45:50 PM »
  Funny. Religion whatever yours might be.
  Religious people are the ones that are  doing the killing all this time.
  And  God "or whatever name you use" told them to not kill.
Gracie Rules

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 06:55:50 AM »
i shouldn't hafta hunt for the creator of the universe :-\  show me yourself and i'll bow down and pray to ya....also in the mean time it'll solve the whole terrorist...israeli....p alestine...afghanistan problem in one full swoop
i mean why is he SOOOO shy anyhow?

there could be a 3rd alternative ...instead of god...

So are you saying that God (the creator of the universe) needs to do what you demand (show Himself visibly to you) before you will seek if He is real?  

Toxy, why not just pray sincerely for HIm to show you if He's real....he who seeks will find.

And yes, God could stop the terrorist problem if He wanted to ...by killing all the terrorists (which a lot of people wouldn't like) or taking away their desire to terrorize...but then where is free-will in that?  

Can God stop all suffering right at this moment?  Yes.  How could He do this?  By taking away our free-will.

Why doesn't He?  I don't know...He evidently has a plan....According to the bible, this world is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.  

The thing is, He made a way for people to spend eternity in heaven w/Him.  

There are those of you that don't want to spend eternity with Him and He is not going to force you.  I'd like ya to be there though :)

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 07:05:51 AM »
I like it, let me see if I got this right.  God creates an very imperfect creature, humans.  Requires that they believe he's there without any of the senses created for them and then send them to hell if they don't... perfect man...

God spoke directly to people in the Old Testament and in the New.

Are you talking about the main 5 senses:  Taste, touch, hearing, sight and smell .....or are there additional ones you are including?  If so, what are they?

Also, if you saw a miracle happen such as a burning molotov cocktail turn into a bunch of flowers as it flew through the air would you dismiss it wholy as a magic trick or would you wonder if it could have been a miracle from God?
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 07:46:34 AM »
God spoke directly to people in the Old Testament and in the New.

Are you talking about the main 5 senses:  Taste, touch, hearing, sight and smell .....or are there additional ones you are including?  If so, what are they?

Also, if you saw a miracle happen such as a burning molotov cocktail turn into a bunch of flowers as it flew through the air would you dismiss it wholy as a magic trick or would you wonder if it could have been a miracle from God?
what people long dead experienced doesn't help us.  So if he talked to them, why wont he talk to us?  They were better/higher than us?  I was talking about the senses we have?  If there's some other sense and I don't have the ability to use it to see god, who's fault it that?  Mine or God's for creating an imperfect creature unable to see him?  I don't know what the last part of your post means.  What are we talking, like I'm just sitting there making molotov cocktails and one turns into flowers before my eyes?  I'm going to be freaked out bigtime.  If I see someone else do it, I'll think it magic.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 08:30:05 AM »

Jesus performing some of his many miracles....

funny all these miracles happened thousands of years ago.....now that every single person across the world has a camera on there cell phone nothing...no miracles captured.... I won't be holding my breath to see a video of a Molotov cocktail turn to flowers as it has never and will never happen....unless David Blaine or Chris angel does it....
DAWG

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

Jesus performing some of his many miracles....

funny all these miracles happened thousands of years ago.....now that every single person across the world has a camera on there cell phone nothing...no miracles captured.... I won't be holding my breath to see a video of a Molotov cocktail turn to flowers as it has never and will never happen....unless David Blaine or Chris angel does it....

Just wait.  We will see many miracles, but they won't be from Jesus.

Miracles in large numbers have been performed by one person only twice in Bible history.  The first one was Moses, to show the nation of Israel that he was telling the truth and that God had spoken to him. 

The second one was Jesus, to show the nation of Israel that He is the promised Messiah.

If you read the book of Acts of the apostles, there are miracles recorded at the beginning of the book.  But as you read, half way through the book you see less and less miracles being performed, until they are mentioned no more.

So don't be surprised that you have not seen miracles in two thousand years.

The Bible says that the next round of miracles will be performed by the anti-Christ's false prophet, and many, even some Christians will be deceived.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 01:23:01 PM »
Just wait.  We will see many miracles, but they won't be from Jesus.

Miracles in large numbers have been performed by one person only twice in Bible history.  The first one was Moses, to show the nation of Israel that he was telling the truth and that God had spoken to him.  

The second one was Jesus, to show the nation of Israel that He is the promised Messiah.

If you read the book of Acts of the apostles, there are miracles recorded at the beginning of the book.  But as you read, half way through the book you see less and less miracles being performed, until they are mentioned no more.

So don't be surprised that you have not seen miracles in two thousand years.

The Bible says that the next round of miracles will be performed by the anti-Christ's false prophet, and many, even some Christians will be deceived.
Like I said I won't hold my breath...
Sorry I don't believe everything I read...those stories are no more real (or believable)than your average Stephen king novel....
DAWG