Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45949 times)

L.L

Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2012, 07:35:18 PM »
Translation: I wanna suck on your lollipop .

right on!!! te pareces tanto a mi que no puedes engaņarme...fag!!lol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2012, 07:36:41 PM »
right on!!! te pareces tanto a mi que no puedes engaņarme...fag!!lol

haha .

Someone hacked my account

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2012, 07:39:28 PM »
Sick build GN. Almost grainy and I'm on an iPhone. You both have great builds. That comp photo is no gh? How was running 1200mgs of tren?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2012, 07:39:33 PM »
LOL!

that pic i posted in the adonis thread, sperm tube, is the way i look year round- i was taken on that day due to a bet. i dont diet down to look like that, unlike the back fat carrying obese overstuffed sausage you now resemble. maybe thats why its so inconcievable to you that someone can look great year round, because you lack the disciplene and will power to do so, as judged by the 30 pounds of doritos your carrying around your svelte 45" waistline.

it doesnt matter what you used to look like- there are shit tonnes of people on this board that could bury either one of us with their past photos. lol you look like a bag of shit now. do you get that? nobody cares about the 'best physique you ever had', much less me, the only person that cares is you. lol live in the now, lumpy.

thanks for playing, flubber.

So no one cares?  LOL at the double-entendre. You're the one who linked me to this thread you shit talking moron.  I didn't even know it existed.

Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?  I am going to repeat it since you are having so much trouble comprehending. Or maybe you are just willingly stupid so you can pretend you don;t understand what;s going on and can continue being a shit talking pussy without ever backing up your shit talk.  OK, I'll explain it one more time for you:

You followed me around, from thread to thread insulting me and attacking me.  I did absolutely nothing to you.  You criticize and insult my physique, calling me a fat bitch, sausage tube, and all of your other sophomoric and unfunny "dorito" jokes (wtf?)  See, now here's  where you are having trouble, being that you were raised to be a shit talking pussy.  For someone to talk all that shit, they need to be able to back it up.  You never do or did.  Yet, you are the first person to start threads, calling out other members to post their pics, calling for bans, etc.  Now it's your turn and you thoroughly bitch out.  

Since you claim you look like that year round, post a current pic and compare it to my current pic.  Why are you so scared to do so, when you cum in your pants when you have the opportunity to do it to someone else?  Is it because you are the text book definition of a "bully"?  Yet in this case, you can;t bully me you bitch because I have a better physique than you. By all means, post your current physique.  Instead, you're going to come up with an endless list of excuses why you don't.  You are straight pussy.

It's hilarious how you claim no one cares, yet your the one who has been spreading this link around.  Your level of pathetic and cowardly behavior is almost mind blowing.   So keep critiquing and insulting my physique, all the while being too much of a pussy to post yours.

I must admit, it's fun to toy with someone that is such a brazen coward for the entire board to see.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2012, 07:40:21 PM »
From the following thread: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

"no one" states:

"sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip."

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently? 

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

who the fuck is this in picture? this is pro potential ,,  im too lazy to read all this postings,, is it growthnoob? if it is then i told you so ...one of the best physiqes on the boarding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2012, 07:42:21 PM »
Lotof roid rage in this thread.

Are you going to edit your original post to make the thread fair?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »

So no one cares?  LOL at the double-entendre. You're the one who linked me to this thread you shit talking moron.  I didn't even know it existed.

Why is this such a difficult concept for you to understand?  I am going to repeat it since you are having so much trouble comprehending. Or maybe you are just willingly stupid so you can pretend you don;t understand what;s going on and can continue being a shit talking pussy without ever backing up your shit talk.  OK, I'll explain it one more time for you:

You followed me around, from thread to thread insulting me and attacking me.  I did absolutely nothing to you.  You criticize and insult my physique, calling me a fat bitch, sausage tube, and all of your other sophomoric and unfunny "dorito" jokes (wtf?)  See, now here's  where you are having trouble, being that you were raised to be a shit talking pussy.  For someone to talk all that shit, they need to be able to back it up.  You never do or did.  Yet, you are the first person to start threads, calling out other members to post their pics, calling for bans, etc.  Now it's your turn and you thoroughly bitch out.  

Since you claim you look like that year round, post a current pic and compare it to my current pic.  Why are you so scared to do so, when you cum in your pants when you have the opportunity to do it to someone else?  Is it because you are the text book definition of a "bully"?  Yet in this case, you can;t bully me you bitch because I have a better physique than you. By all means, post your current physique.  Instead, you're going to come up with an endless list of excuses why you don't.  You are straight pussy.

It's hilarious how you claim no one cares, yet your the one who has been spreading this link around.  Your level of pathetic and cowardly behavior is almost mind blowing.   So keep critiquing and insulting my physique, all the while being too much of a pussy to post yours.

I must admit, it's fun to toy with someone that is such a brazen coward for the entire board to see.

Stop melting down dude , it's not that important.

L.L

« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2012, 07:44:00 PM »
who the fuck is this in picture? this is pro potential ,,  im too lazy to read all this postings,, is it growthnoob? if it is then i told you so ...one of the best physiqes on the boarding

gh15 approved

I was thinking the same thing....a bit more legs and thats a top 3 at any National show ..is this you GrowthNoob,? what was your weight there ? very impressive to say the least.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2012, 07:44:33 PM »
Stop melting down dude , it's not that important.

Yeah, total meltdown bro  ::)

Sticking up for myself against a shit talking pussy is a meltdown apparently...

If I knew I was a pussy and had nothing to say like "no one" I could get by with his poorly thought out, one liner unfunny insults.  

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2012, 07:45:42 PM »

Are you going to edit your original post to make the thread fair?

Sure.
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2012, 07:47:48 PM »

gh15 approved

Thanks bro.

This was in late 09 when my entire life was bodybuilding.  45 mins cardio every morning and every night.  Crazy high tren.  Somewhat high test.  And continued use of high dose Zambons.  Also, a shot or two of NPP during the week to help with the joint pain.

I competed in a high level show.  After than year, I received my dream job and my life drastically changed.  Bodybuilding took not just a backseat, but more like shoved in the trunk for a few years.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2012, 07:50:03 PM »

I was thinking the same thing....a bit more legs and thats a top 3 at any National show ..is this you GrowthNoob,? what was your weight there ? very impressive to say the least.

Thanks bro. 

6'1 232 there.

I competed in a fairly high level show and didn't do nearly as good as you would think.  This information is all public so I don;t want to give away too much, especially when I have cowardly pussies like "no one" who stalk my every move.

Thanks for the compliments bro.  I would still kill to have your physique any day of the week. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2012, 07:50:44 PM »

If I knew I was a pussy and had nothing to say like "no one" I could get by with his poorly thought out, one liner unfunny insults.  
You are melting brother  ,he thinks you look like shit that's just  his opinion, I think Ronnie Coleman looks like shit  that's my opinion, calm down don't be so  insecure.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2012, 07:53:16 PM »
You are melting brother  ,he thinks you look like shit that's just  his opinion, I think Ronnie Coleman looks like shit  that's my opinion, calm down don't be so  insecure.

I see your point but I have been laughing through this entire ordeal.  The guy is a shit talking pussy and I gave him chance after chance to redeem himself.  If I was insecure I would have been the one who was making these threads and would have posted my best pics immediately.

I truly have been getting a laugh out of watching "no one" scramble to come up with his next line of attacks and excuses.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2012, 08:00:27 PM »

gh15 approved
gh15 explain how is he 6' and 232# and looks like that without gh???? Dude looks really good if just on steroids.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »

Thank you sir.

No problem. You look pretty grainy there brother, nice condition. Solid look.

Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2012, 08:07:26 PM »
gh15 explain how is he 6' and 232# and looks like that without gh???? Dude looks really good if just on steroids.

he is 6'1 i think little over ,, lets say 6'1...

230lb ...

lets make it into 5'10

>>> 5'10 210lb ,,this is number that can be achieved with steroids and minimal usage of gh ,, here and there 4 iu usually ,, not mega dosing into the 15...but 4 iu china...

remember i dont say that you can not be there unless you use gh AT ALL TIMES,, i say ! that part of the proces to get there! is usage of hgh ...and steroids,, this is to the 5'10 210 level in this condition

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2012, 08:09:25 PM »
another thing...that you need to take to consideration is his age in the time being which was 23 or 24...and if he had high natural gh ,,, the can touch the 205-210lb in the 6% zone with out synteitc gh ,, but everything needs to sit right for it to happen ,, age and ! hgih natural gh ,,

generaly speaking this level is achievd with steroids and gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2012, 08:16:54 PM »
From the following thread: TRUE ADONIS- time to pay your bets.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=392504.0

"no one" states:

"sure. ill post up a pic taken of my self today, shirtless facing forward if you do the same. if i do it and you reneg ron bans your account and ip."

Why is this shit talking pussy so afraid to do the same now?  Deep down he knows I have a better physique currently? 

The entire reason I myself didn't make this thread is because I actually wanted to be fair and give this shit talking coward the chance to post a current pic, instead of us going pic for pic using our best pics.  This thread is using "no ones" best physique against my physique after training and being back on for 5 weeks.

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks.

So, let's hear your excuse now "no one."  I tried to make it fair for you but you still had to be a shit talking moron.   OP, feel free to make the thread fair now and use this picture instead of my picture of being on for a month against  the greatest physique no one has ever attained.

you look sik right there bro...great pic

L.L

« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2012, 08:18:01 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2012, 08:21:26 PM »

LOL!

calm down fat stuff.

and thats your all time best? I wouldn't trade your 'all time best' for what I maintain every day, let alone the fat bulbous disaster that you have become.

b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2012, 08:22:34 PM »

damn bro and this is you at 6'1 ?? 

You need to get a better camera or get one of your manlet friends to stand in as a typical midget bodybuilder.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2012, 08:27:02 PM »
LOL!

calm down fat stuff.

and thats your all time best? I wouldn't trade your 'all time best' for what I maintain every day, let alone the fat bulbous disaster that you have become.

i hope you enjoy living in the past cause it's the only thing keeping this thread alive.

"no one"  is that cute little poodle that relentlessly barks, shows his teeth, and tries to look menacing as hell, but when he is actually approached rolls over onto his back so you can rub his belly.   It's cute.   ;)

It must be nice to be living in such a delusional frame of mind.  I enjoyed excuse and diversion #4524.

Keep em' coming poodle.  You are a great source of entertainment for us  :-*

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2012, 08:27:32 PM »
::)

No me rompas mas los   huevos  Peruano chupa pija.