Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45908 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #225 on: February 25, 2012, 08:07:55 AM »
Goddamn noone, you're melting faster than an ice cream cone in a TX summer.  Seriously, you're furiously digging up Gnoob's old posts in an attempt to what?  Call him a liar?  You're starting to look as bad as PT did in the "PT vs Gnoob thread".  It Saturday bro skies take the day off and go have some fun.   :D :D :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2012, 08:09:02 AM »
Goddamn noone, you're melting faster than an ice cream cone in a TX summer.  Seriously, you're furiously digging up Gnoob's old posts in an attempt to what?  Call him a liar?  You're starting to look as bad as PT did in the "PT vs Gnoob thread".  It Saturday ilovespam, take the day off and go have some fun.   :D :D :D
Thanks for sharing "Twaddle".
::)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2012, 08:09:08 AM »
Will #4,#5 and so on also be the same exact thing you posted as #2?

You can just save yourself a lot of time and just take a breather.  You are scrambling much too hard and trying to deflect that you don;t even realize what you are typing.

Bro, just take a few minutes.  Get a glass of water, breathe in and out, and relax for a few minutes.

When you come back, explain logically why you are still yet to post a pic of yourself, when I openly tell you I will remove the edits from both pics so you can see my face.  What possibly problem could you have with posting your own pic now, other than if it isn;t you?

You know the entire community sees you lying, right?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2012, 08:09:40 AM »
well to be honest, even if someone vouches that the two pics are the same person, it only proves that... doesnt prove that the person in the pics if growth noob

and the thing with no one is, people who have met him vouched for him, he's been walking around at a lean 250 lb for a while apparently, probbaly still does

he doesnt strike me as the person who goes from fat to skinny back to fat in a matter of months, pretty consistent guy it seems to me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #229 on: February 25, 2012, 08:10:19 AM »
Goddamn noone, you're melting faster than an ice cream cone in a TX summer.  Seriously, you're furiously digging up Gnoob's old posts in an attempt to what?  Call him a liar?  You're starting to look as bad as PT did in the "PT vs Gnoob thread".  It Saturday bro skies take the day off and go have some fun.   :D :D :D

hahaha :D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: February 25, 2012, 08:11:10 AM »
this thread could end right here, right on 10 pages if you (g-noob) can say to yourself, fuck it, no one isnt going to post a current pic, i will post both of my pics without face blanked out anyway!

can you imagine the owning? it will end the whole fucken g-noob vs. no one. it would end this whole mess!

2 faceless pics and its over. completely over for no one...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: February 25, 2012, 08:11:43 AM »
well to be honest, even if someone vouches that the two pics are the same person, it only proves that... doesnt prove that the person in the pics if growth noob

and the thing with no one is, people who have met him vouched for him, he's been walking around at a lean 250 lb for a while apparently, probbaly still does

he doesnt strike me as the person who goes from fat to skinny back to fat in a matter of months, pretty consistent guy it seems to me

The deal I proposed is perfectly legitimate.  I have posted more than enough pics and he has yet to post any.  

What possible reason, other than he;s lying, could he have to refuse to go and take 30 seconds to take a pic of himself?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 25, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »
Thanks for sharing "Twaddle".
::)

Wes, why do you hate me so much?    :'( :'( :'(

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: February 25, 2012, 08:13:45 AM »
this thread could end right here, right on 10 pages if you (g-noob) can say to yourself, fuck it, no one isnt going to post a current pic, i will post both of my pics without face blanked out anyway!

can you imagine the owning? it will end the whole fucken g-noob vs. no one. it would end this whole mess!

2 faceless pics and its over. completely over for no one...

For now, I'd rather watch him squirm and scramble (the whole #2 and #3 thing being EXACTLY the same LOL).  And again, he has still yet to post a current pic.  He could take 30 seconds, snap the pic, then I will show my face.  I have him cornered and he's squirming like the filthy lying cockroach he truly is.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #234 on: February 25, 2012, 08:16:37 AM »
I had a feeling this thread would be funny. 8)
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: February 25, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »
At least he's taking my advice and taking a breather...

When your ability to count to three is jeopardized, you know something is going terribly wrong in your mind....

I can;t even imagine how bad this grown man wants to actually fight me in real life over this sonning hahaha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 25, 2012, 08:17:59 AM »
Wes, why do you hate me so much?    :'( :'( :'(
I don`t hate you,I hate the name 'Twaddle" !  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: February 25, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »
it's not legitimate, why are you making a condition... you posted two pics and people have said they look too different, to me the differences are subtle, but the way you talk about hormones makes me think it's a strong possibility that you're trying to pull one on the forum

the ball is in your court to prove the pics are the same person and that his name is growth noob, no one being in shape or not is irrelevant

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: February 25, 2012, 08:19:27 AM »

For now, I'd rather watch him squirm and scramble (the whole #2 and #3 thing being EXACTLY the same LOL).  And again, he has still yet to post a current pic.  He could take 30 seconds, snap the pic, then I will show my face.  I have him cornered and he's squirming like the filthy lying cockroach he truly is.

fair enough but be mindful that asking for a current pic of anyone is a big ask. not everyone is at a condition where they come up good in photos. they may have the mass, but may be bloated as all fuck and it just looks aweful in a pic. he may not want to be exposed to such ridicule...and look, heres the thing, its not going to happen.

this thread is going for another 10 pages with the same back and forth insults, can you not see? you will say he is a fake and he will say you are a fake and on it will go

BUT! seeing as YOU are willing to post faceless pics (albeit, the "deal" was after no one would post his), just post them now.
you will also be seen as the "better man" - the one that did ALL the posting of pics...can you not see?

make it 2 from 2. last week was pillowtalk and TODAY add to your list "no one"  ;D
just post the faceless pics and it is all over for him...i dont understand wanting to watch him squirm "more" when this will be the ultimate of "squirming"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #239 on: February 25, 2012, 08:19:46 AM »

Since this arrogant shit talking idiot actually thinks this was some type of ownage, here is my best physique I ever had.  Built on 1.5 grams of test, 1200mg of tren ace, and 150mg ed winstrol for 10 weeks

If my sole intention was to just get leaner, what would you suggest?  Ultimately, I will have to diet properly, right?
b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 25, 2012, 08:20:14 AM »
it's not legitimate, why are you making a condition... you posted two pics and people have said they look too different, to me the differences are subtle, but the way you talk about hormones makes me think it's a strong possibility that you're trying to pull one on the forum

the ball is in your court to prove the pics are the same person and that his name is growth noob, no one being in shape or not is irrelevant

It's just as relevant as the GN situation. In fact it's exactly the same.
Trans Milkshake.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: February 25, 2012, 08:22:25 AM »
it's not relevant, and u either understand that or you dont

no one doesn't have to prove anything, his status has been the same for years, members have met him and vouched for the stats he posts

growth noob on the other hand is asserting a new position based on the way he looked in the past, and the whether the pics he posted are of him or not is being questioned

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 25, 2012, 08:23:27 AM »
I don`t hate you,I hate the name 'Twaddle" !  ;D

Touche, I don't hate you either, I just hate your face.   :D :D :D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: February 25, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »

Why am I the only one who must justify myself?  This is the only card I have to get this lying little weasel to post his pic.  If I show my face, then all that will happen is everyone will say oh, my bad, it must be the angle, etc.  

If I show my face, I lose any leverage I have against him.  Apply, you tell me.  What possible reason could "no one" have not to take a current pic when I openly declare I will show my face?  I have way more to lose in this situation.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 25, 2012, 08:26:26 AM »
Touche, I don't hate you either, I just hate your face.   :D :D :D
Now I hate you!  :(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #245 on: February 25, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »

It's just as relevant as the GN situation. In fact it's exactly the same.

lol. no its 'jaime'.

you see the difference in all this, and the whole problem here for sperm tube, and you apparently, is that i dont care if the whole fucking board doesnt think thats me or not, or doesnt think im in shape or not or whatever other straws hes grasping at to avoid being held accountable for stealing a pic from someone and claiming it as his own. people here have met me irl. i have nothing to prove to anyone, sport.

try to understand that sweet stuff.

b

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: February 25, 2012, 08:27:23 AM »
it's not relevant, and u either understand that or you dont

no one doesn't have to prove anything, his status has been the same for years, members have met him and vouched for the stats he posts

growth noob on the other hand is asserting a new position based on the way he looked in the past, and the whether the pics he posted are of him or not is being questioned

No. This all started when No One started posting derogatory remarks in regards to Growth Noob's current shape.

If in fact it turns out that he in fact is not in shape, then that would make him a hypocrite.

The old pics that Growth posted came latterly in proceedings.
Trans Milkshake.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 25, 2012, 08:29:08 AM »
Now I hate you!  :(

Let's call TA, maybe he can arrange a "duel"   :D :D :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: February 25, 2012, 08:29:53 AM »
Why am I the only one who must justify myself?  This is the only card I have to get this lying little weasel to post his pic.  If I show my face, then all that will happen is everyone will say oh, my bad, it must be the angle, etc.  

If I show my face, I lose any leverage I have against him.  Apply, you tell me.  What possible reason could "no one" have not to take a current pic when I openly declare I will show my face?  I have way more to lose in this situation.

because he doesnt have to. his status was the same before you came, i'm telling you you are the only one asking him to post a pic for a reason, because no one else needs to see it, we all know he's legit

the other thing is, no body is asking u to post your face, im telling u i will take care of it privately and protect your identity, but then again that will only prove that the person in the pics is the same, not that you are that person

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 25, 2012, 08:30:19 AM »
Let's call TA, maybe he can arrange a "duel"   :D :D :D
Sounds fair,but we must follow the rules of the code of duello!  ;D