Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45909 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #300 on: February 25, 2012, 11:28:25 AM »
ok so say no one post current pic and he is still whick i would think is still as big and ripped as that gym/water shots then what,,,we go back to growth noob 09 vs current 'no one's best...then its preference who think who is who in terms of better build.if we could time machine no one back to 09 and snap pics then they would be even for the yr...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #301 on: February 25, 2012, 11:28:54 AM »

Have you tasted his special sauce Wes?
No sauces for me..gotta` watch the waistline..............w iseass!  ;D

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #302 on: February 25, 2012, 11:30:02 AM »
It not gonna end well bc growth is lyeing about 1 of 2
Either
A. Its not him in the second pic
B. the usage in the pic from 09 if it is him
Im sure all the vets and gh15 if looking qt the pic again that there is no way the physique is built on 1500 test 1200 tren and som zambon. Lol.  The guy in tyat second pic growth noob or not is stage ready for nationals. Hes used high hgh and some insulin. Gh15 even said it.  So growth if ur not lyein bout it being u ur lyeing about what ur on or took to get there. I think i have read enough ofthe bible to know that that guy is on high eq. High tren. Anadrola 15+ iu hgh. A couple 10 or so iu insulin shots a day and some primobolona.  What he aint on is 1500 test! Lol. Thats what killed ur scam grooth noob and say no hgh on that pic of course.   ???
Look at the abs pushin threw the skin and ur sayin no gh n insulin lol. I like growth noob and have no hate on him. Just thibk that was a slap in the face to the thunderdom to associate that pic with the dosage u wrote.  Hope gh15 will give the full analysis on that 09 pic to end this already

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #303 on: February 25, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »
 :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #304 on: February 25, 2012, 11:35:26 AM »
I don`t know,but I love when he posts about baking stuff and recipes!  ;D
Precisely the reason of my infrequent posts!  I have been in the kitchen and also drawing up plans for this years harvest.

I made an absolutely delectable Heavenly Gone with the Wind Pie the other day and yesterday I made a New York Style Pizza dough that is currently under cold fermentation and will be brought out in about four more days for its unveiling.  I plan on frying a chicken later today after a brine in Sweet Hot Sauce for a Memphis Style along with Mayonnaise based Coleslaw from the new Kitchenaid Processor I just purchased.  The motor on it is massive and it looks rather proud on my countertop next to my other processor which is a near twin, minus the extra 4 cup Chef`s Bowl.

Tomato seedling are going to be started shortly along with Peppers and Cucumbers.  If I can manage to keep enough deer at bay I will also have nearly a quarter mile of corn.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: February 25, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »
Also I recommend the Morning Glory muffins that I baked four days ago.  The secret being extruding the pineapple juice and apple juice from a Granny Smith and then cooking it down for an intense fruity flavor.  Once the water is gone, you end up with a sweet nectar that provides the flavoring and moistness to the muffin.  Also, toasting the walnuts and coconut and then making a walnut-coconut flour out of them in the processor is the other secret which lends the tropical flavor and smooth note they posses.  Round that out with Fat Raisins (Golden Raisins plumped up with Jack Daniels) and you have a real winner.

A lot of work for 12 muffins, but so very worth it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #306 on: February 25, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »
Precisely the reason of my infrequent posts!  I have been in the kitchen and also drawing up plans for this years harvest.

I made an absolutely delectable Heavenly Gone with the Wind Pie the other day and yesterday I made a New York Style Pizza dough that is currently under cold fermentation and will be brought out in about four more days for its unveiling.  I plan on frying a chicken later today after a brine in Sweet Hot Sauce for a Memphis Style along with Mayonnaise based Coleslaw from the new Kitchenaid Processor I just purchased.  The motor on it is massive and it looks rather proud on my countertop next to my other processor which is a near twin, minus the extra 4 cup Chef`s Bowl.

Tomato seedling are going to be started shortly along with Peppers and Cucumbers.  If I can manage to keep enough deer at bay I will also have nearly a quarter mile of corn.

Woman's house and lifestyle forums are that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>You god damn pansy boy.

Just kidding, sounds like a nice lifestyle you have there TA,  :)
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #307 on: February 25, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »

^^^gayest post in getbig's history

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 25, 2012, 11:43:47 AM »

Woman's house and home forums are that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>You god damn pansy boy.

Just kidding, sounds like a nice lifestyle you have there TA,  :)
Those are the incorrect forums.  Men ALWAYS end up better chefs for the most part. (Julia Child, Rose Levy Beranbaum, Marion Cunningham, Dorie Greenspan being exceptions of course)  The women blogs are horrid, full of garbage results, poor recipes and egregious technique.  You want to look for something based solely on Science and nothing else and strict adherence to recipe replication.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #309 on: February 25, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »

lol@ tinytears...what the fuck are you doing in this thread.??..your pathetic ass doesnt even workout..lol

whoa, is that you in your avatar currently? you did a huge transformation in like 2 months, i remember you were a bit higher BF holding some water but damn dude, looking amazing in that avatar

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #310 on: February 25, 2012, 11:48:12 AM »
It not gonna end well bc growth is lyeing about 1 of 2
Either
A. Its not him in the second pic
B. the usage in the pic from 09 if it is him
Im sure all the vets and gh15 if looking qt the pic again that there is no way the physique is built on 1500 test 1200 tren and som zambon. Lol.  The guy in tyat second pic growth noob or not is stage ready for nationals. Hes used high hgh and some insulin. Gh15 even said it.  So growth if ur not lyein bout it being u ur lyeing about what ur on or took to get there. I think i have read enough ofthe bible to know that that guy is on high eq. High tren. Anadrola 15+ iu hgh. A couple 10 or so iu insulin shots a day and some primobolona.  What he aint on is 1500 test! Lol. Thats what killed ur scam grooth noob and say no hgh on that pic of course.   ???
Look at the abs pushin threw the skin and ur sayin no gh n insulin lol. I like growth noob and have no hate on him. Just thibk that was a slap in the face to the thunderdom to associate that pic with the dosage u wrote.  Hope gh15 will give the full analysis on that 09 pic to end this already

Looks like the same fella but he didn't want to post it due to reason 2B outlined in your post.

great thread, lots of excitement.
"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: February 25, 2012, 11:50:55 AM »

I bet all you do is watch television all day.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: February 25, 2012, 11:51:09 AM »
Those are the incorrect forums.  Men ALWAYS end up better chefs for the most part. (Julia Child, Rose Levy Beranbaum, Marion Cunningham, Dorie Greenspan being exceptions of course)  The women blogs are horrid, full of garbage results, poor recipes and egregious technique.  You want to look for something based solely on Science and nothing else and strict adherence to recipe replication.
Let's derail this thread. You take cooking lessons TA or just trial and error and a passion for it?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 25, 2012, 11:52:32 AM »

lol.

Holy shit bro you look like a cadaver, what are you running mofo?
Trans Milkshake.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #314 on: February 25, 2012, 11:52:41 AM »
Talking about pineapple juice, I made some Asian ribs the other day. They were slow cooked in star-anise, honey, soy sauce, and some pineapple juice. I ate them with a Waldorf salad.

After, I had a slice of damson tart with clotted cream.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 25, 2012, 12:00:27 PM »
Talking about pineapple juice, I made some Asian ribs the other day. They were slow cooked in star-anise, honey, soy sauce, and some pineapple juice. I ate them with a Waldorf salad.

After, I had a slice of damson tart with clotted cream.
Approved. 

L.L

« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2012, 12:08:41 PM »

lol.

Holy shit bro you look like a cadaver, what are you running mofo?

Hydroxycut x 3 daily.. ;)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 25, 2012, 12:13:10 PM »

Nice, i can tell by your condition that you are maybe taking three tablets a time instead of the two?

;D
Trans Milkshake.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #318 on: February 25, 2012, 12:18:21 PM »
I bet all you do is watch television all day.

look at his avatar bro, it's clear he instead does sit-ups all day and spends the rest of his time washing his food clean of dietary fats.

L.L

« Reply #319 on: February 25, 2012, 12:54:23 PM »
Nice, i can tell by your condition that you are maybe taking three tablets a time instead of the two?

;D

no such thing, I follow direction on the bottle...3 would be abusing and might give u the shakes....however i took 3 piils here.. ;D

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »

Be careful with this stuff man... very dangerous!  Nothing will drop weight faster though!!

Look like you got tight in your avatar, is that current?  You must be loving the thanktropin!  How much tren you got in there?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »
its not about my current physique.

it doesnt matter what i looked like 6 months ago, yesterday or 5 years ago- because its an opinion.

its my opinion that you look like a bag of shit. so what? get over it. fuck you sound like the worlds biggest fucking cry baby.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt hoss- you looked great 4 years ago. awesome in fact. but today you look like shit. get over it dude. stop being such an insecure bitch, say yeah man, i'll get back there one day- hey any chance i can pm you for diet or cycle advise?  and make yourself look like man, instead of the crying whiny bitch you've been representing yourself as.

jesus christ dude.

You repeatedly have told me you want to fight me in person over our arguments.

Anything you say about taking this too serious or being a bitch is immediately nullified due to that fact.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #322 on: February 25, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »
oh brother- let me explain this to you all.

While apply85 and I may not like eachother- we both agree one thing that no one is a solid cat with integregrity- if you talked to him through pm's and such and read his posts over the years you would see that....the guy  just doesn't give a shit. Of course guys like growth noob can not understand a concept so simple. "No one" comes to getbig to fuck with people for entertainment, like alot of us do, and of course helps out on the side with the drug lingo...prefers to watch from the sideleines instead of being the center of attention.  It's him in the pics he posted for sure, it all matches up. The way his physique looks from the compounds he mentions he runs and was running at the times he posted the pics,  his diet, how he stays lean  and dry all year round, etcetc- guy in the pics bottom line. Also what is key here-  notice how he says many times over the years he is not the best responder to anabolics- I'm the same way. A trend  us sup par to average responders (usually ectormorphic, tall, and white ) ..we  all respond very well to gear in   the traps, neck, forearms....Only the good responders usually stocky guy with big bone structures like groink can get 19 inch arms on test and dbol- of course groink is on more than that but you get my point. You just tend to observe these things after watching different guys juice for a while.- and I'm not talking out of my ass either I learned and confirmed  this topic from the Great Van B himself.   The  traps will always be the best body parts in sub par responders, look at " no one's" best body parts..  So... I think it's him in the pics cause it all adds up-

rowth roob on the other hand is full of shit. ..... that's not him in the 09 pic and you all know it. Of course there is a 1 in 100 chance that it is ::) and the dude asking these drug question is actually that retarted.....if that's the case has no business to be allowed to follow gh15 's advice cause the spaztic will probably choke on his ice cream or kill himself with insulin and gh15 has enough people after him lol

I don't even think it would be physically possible for me to care less about someones opinions as little as I do yours.  Didn't we talk about this?  You openly state you are a failure at everything you do and your life is horrible.  Why not take a 1/10 of the time you spend here towards actually improving your life?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #323 on: February 25, 2012, 02:16:58 PM »

No bro, i think the crux of the argument is that it doesn't matter. No One doesn't like your build, so what? He might look like shit or he might look great, that has no bearing on his personal preferances though.

I don't think Slin, No One or you have "great" builds, but ultimately what does it matter, that's just my opinion.

This whole argument blew up out of nothing due to immaturity.

Bro, you're the one who started this thread

I've repeatedly posted my pictures while "no one" has yet to post any.  I have everything to lose and nothing to gain by showing my face.  In fact, I have already given out enough information to where 15 minutes of some searching could reveal exactly who I am.

You summarized it exactly before.  "No one" talks shit, I called him out, and he punked out.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: February 25, 2012, 02:19:55 PM »

Bro, you're the one who started this thread

I've repeatedly posted my pictures while "no one" has yet to post any.  I have everything to lose and nothing to gain by showing my face.  In fact, I have already given out enough information to where 15 minutes of some searching could reveal exactly who I am.

You summarized it exactly before.  "No one" talks shit, I called him out, and he punked out.

I agree with what your saying but it didn't need to be an issue because who the fuck cares what he thinks.

I created the thread for fun, this is the thunderdome after all brother.
Trans Milkshake.