Author Topic: McCain Supporters in PA: "Bomb Obama" "Never vote for black"  (Read 3863 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
McCain Supporters in PA: "Bomb Obama" "Never vote for black"
« on: October 28, 2008, 01:45:07 PM »
More of the same from McCain supporters. This time from Pottsville, Pennsylvania. October 27, 2008.

!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: McCain Supporters in PA: "Bomb Obama" "Never vote for black"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »
Nothing surpising here, sad to say :-\

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »
wow!
DAWG

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »
wow!

If that's new to you, take a stroll through youtube, there are stacks of pertubing videos of this kind.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »
Can almost guarantee that one guy will get a visit from the Secrete Service...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
Best country in the effing world!!

Other countries would kill people that stupid or at least sterilize them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
MORE DELUSIONAL Rednecks: ENOUGH!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 11:12:49 PM »

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: MORE DELUSIONAL Rednecks: ENOUGH!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »
Considering his skin color is the only reason he got as far as he did are you really surprised people are acting this way?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »
Wow.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 11:45:06 PM »
Considering his skin color is the only reason he got as far as he did are you really surprised people are acting this way?

I didn't here one person say anything about that in the video.

Its clear these backwoods, hicks hate him because he's black and they think he's muslim.  How tolerant. ::)
These idiots believe anything on tv.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

Its clear these backwoods, hicks hate him because he's black and they think he's muslim.  How tolerant. ::)

I didn't watch the whole video. Then again I'm sure they would hate him for his skin color regardless.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 02:37:43 AM »

8) And all the blacks love OBAMA why again ? And for tyhe record the racism seems to be far more the BLACK kind then the WHITE kind in this election !

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 02:45:44 AM »
8) And all the blacks love OBAMA why again ? And for tyhe record the racism seems to be far more the BLACK kind then the WHITE kind in this election !

WTF?  What on earth is the BLACK kind? For that matter... what is the WHITE kind?

Racism is racism PERIOD! If you can't figure that much out, maybe you oughtta take a swig from a bottle of arsenic. I'll even let you choose between the BLACK kind, and the WHITE kind... MORON! >:(
w

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 04:18:42 AM »
WTF?  What on earth is the BLACK kind? For that matter... what is the WHITE kind?

Racism is racism PERIOD! If you can't figure that much out, maybe you oughtta take a swig from a bottle of arsenic. I'll even let you choose between the BLACK kind, and the WHITE kind... MORON! >:(
::) What an asshole ! Its a pretty obvious analogy dipship !  ;)

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 05:26:47 AM »
So if a black person casts a vote for Obama based solely on the fact that he is a person of color...there is no problem with it?

Yet if a white person makes it known that they wouldn't vote for a black man and support McCain because he is white...they are racist?

“Senator Obama’s numbers are different than anything we have ever seen before among African Americans. In most polls, McCain is losing these African American voters by margins like 97% to 1%.”

Blacks historically have the lowest voter turnout in the country...yet all of a sudden for no apparent reason ::) we see them flooding the polls in record numbers this election.

McCain surely won't win over 95% of the white vote.

So which race of people is the most racially motivated? Numbers don't lie!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 05:53:44 AM »
So if a black person casts a vote for Obama based solely on the fact that he is a person of color...there is no problem with it?

Yet if a white person makes it known that they wouldn't vote for a black man and support McCain because he is white...they are racist?

“Senator Obama’s numbers are different than anything we have ever seen before among African Americans. In most polls, McCain is losing these African American voters by margins like 97% to 1%.”

You can't lose what you never had to begin with.

By your own theory, all those legions of Black voters who were initially for Clinton were supporting her because, ...her husband Bill was the first Black president?  ???

Blacks historically have the lowest voter turnout in the country...yet all of a sudden for no apparent reason ::) we see them flooding the polls in record numbers this election.

No, ...not for no apparent reason... for a very good reason. It's the same reason why hundreds of thousands of whites who have never bothered to vote, are turning out to vote... for Obama.

Looks like having someone with a background in community organizing has it's advantages doesn't it?  ;D

McCain couldn't even win 95% of anything cause he's an idiot.

Figures don't lie, ...but liars figure!

I have a NEWSFLASH for you... if this election was between Bill Clinton & Flava Flav, Clinton would probably get 99% of the total vote (black & white), ...would that make white voters racists? Would that make Black voters 'Uncle Toms'? If you could pull your head from up out of your anatomy long enough to examine both candidates, you'd know why people are voting Obama in such record numbers.

btw - It doesn't matter if the entire Black population voted for Obama, it wouldn't matter, ...their numbers are so relatively small, and their votes frequently tossed anyway. The real difference this election will be white voters, ...and they're flocking to Obama in droves. Deal with it!
w

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 05:54:41 AM »

Blacks are traditionally democrats to begin with, just like the the rednecks are traditionally republican. But people seem to jump to 'race' as the sole factor in this election. Could it be because he's a smart, eloquent man who will represent America well?
How sad is it when eloquence and intelligence are considered bad traits to be president.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 06:03:06 AM »

Blacks are traditionally democrats to begin with, just like the the rednecks are traditionally republican. But people seem to jump to 'race' as the sole factor in this election. Could it be because he's a smart, eloquent man who will represent America well?
How sad is it when eloquence and intelligence are considered bad traits to be president.

No.

He's black.

If he were a right to life, war hero, billionaire, super model banging, MMA champion, 2 NASCAR championship winning, and walked on water people would still find a reason to pick him apart.

Often, criticisms are often more about cultural norms being violated than facts.

Jesus did miracles and was even God's son... people still didn't like him. :)

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 06:05:14 AM »
The black turn out in this election is historic. If you cant put the 2 together, I am suprised you remember to  breathe.

But only white people can be racist, no way can black people be racist.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2008, 06:34:48 AM »
The black turn out in this election is historic. If you cant put the 2 together, I am suprised you remember to  breathe.

But only white people can be racist, no way can black people be racist.

You're kidding, right?

White people don't have a monopoly on racism. :)

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2008, 06:43:11 AM »
You can't lose what you never had to begin with.

Your reading comprehension skills are awful! Obviously I never mentioned McCain losing a contingent of voters he never had in the first place...the point illustarted is the never before seen disparity of these African American voters supporting Obama by margins like 97% to 1%.

By your own theory, all those legions of Black voters who were initially for Clinton were supporting her because, ...her husband Bill was the first Black president?  ???

No...my theory is that the number of black Clinton supporters pales in comparison to the number of blacks that will turn out for Obama. Why do you think they suddenly have an interest like never before?

No, ...not for no apparent reason... for a very good reason. It's the same reason why hundreds of thousands of whites who have never bothered to vote, are turning out to vote... for Obama.

No doubt there will be record turnout across the board in this election, but again you miss the point. McCain will win the white vote by a much smaller margin than Obama wins the black vote. Race is their biggest motivating factor.

Looks like having someone with a background in community organizing has it's advantages doesn't it?  ;D

McCain couldn't even win 95% of anything cause he's an idiot.

The election will be much closer than you think.

Figures don't lie, ...but liars figure!

I have a NEWSFLASH for you... if this election was between Bill Clinton & Flava Flav, Clinton would probably get 99% of the total vote (black & white), ...would that make white voters racists? Would that make Black voters 'Uncle Toms'? If you could pull your head from up out of your anatomy long enough to examine both candidates, you'd know why people are voting Obama in such record numbers.

Is that a serious analogy? We don't have a clown vs a real candidate in this race...we have two qualified candidates battling one another. There is a huge difference! Your scenario outlined above would only indicate that people had common sense.

btw - It doesn't matter if the entire Black population voted for Obama, it wouldn't matter, ...their numbers are so relatively small, and their votes frequently tossed anyway. The real difference this election will be white voters, ...and they're flocking to Obama in droves. Deal with it!

Exactly whites are voting for Obama at a rate that more closely resembles the National Rate because they feel he is the best candidate.

While blacks are voting for Obama at a rate never seen before.

You can't figure out why that is?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2008, 06:45:16 AM »
im not racist but i really dont want a black guy running this country either.  black guy or mccain, what a joke.

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 06:52:03 AM »

Have we not had smart eloquent men run for President before? Why wasn't the black population flocking to support them in such numbers?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »
im not racist but i really dont want a black guy running this country either.  black guy or mccain, what a joke.

What's worse?

Joel_A

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 06:57:02 AM »
Have we not had smart eloquent men run for President before? Why wasn't the black population flocking to support them in such numbers?

GW Bush wasn't exactly 'smart.' Dole was okay but Clinton was just too much for him. Who else? I'm pretty sure Reagan had a lot of Black votes. Not to sure about GHW Bush but he was a Yale grad.