Author Topic: my homeboy has alot of grey hairs only 40 but drinks and smokes often eats meat  (Read 3075 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
so do you think me the failcon will have grey hairs at 40, rarely drinking, no eating meat, doesnt smoke?
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
bet he can reverse it with green vegetables, dill, cheese, nuts and oil every evening.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
You got a lot of factors working on your side by not smoking and lighter haired people tend not to gray as fast as someone with black hair would.

How areyour stress levels? You dont strike me as a person who stresses out easily. Is there a history of pre mature graying in your family? That plays a big role as well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bet he can reverse it with green vegetables, dill, cheese, nuts and oil every evening.

i dont think he can reverse it but he can stop it

whats weird (ive posted about this many times before) is ive had the same 8 grey hairs on my chest when i was smoking and eating meat, since being clean no new ones but the 8 grey hairs are still there and not fallen out..

now i thought we are supposed to lose something like 1000 hairs a day, i think that has got to be a myth because these are the same fucking hairs on my chest from 5 years ago of being clean and off meat

now back to your point, if i were to pluck these hairs would they grow back grey or normal color?
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
i'm more concerned about having a 6 pack at 40.  if you get grey hairs failcon, they will make you look wise --> more income.  a gut just makes you look lazy/sloppy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Drink 4 tbsp of Hydrogen Peroxide daily to avoid gray hair.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
i dont think he can reverse it but he can stop it

whats weird (ive posted about this many times before) is ive had the same 8 grey hairs on my chest when i was smoking and eating meat, since being clean no new ones but the 8 grey hairs are still there and not fallen out..

now i thought we are supposed to lose something like 1000 hairs a day, i think that has got to be a myth because these are the same fucking hairs on my chest from 5 years ago of being clean and off meat

I have noticed a few grey hairs are ultra strong, grow faster and thicker.  in some ways the ultimate in hair growth. so typically

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I have noticed a few grey hairs are ultra strong, grow faster and thicker.  in some ways the ultimate in hair growth. so typically

i would respectfully doubt debate with you as to wheter there is any advantage to grey hair, i think grey hair is a reflection of damaged dna
A

Fuzzy Nuts

Since the start of civilization animal droppings have been used to cure just about anything. Ancient Egyptians used it for skin ailments. It is also used to treat and cure headaches, cure the blind, rid people of intestinal parasites, greying hair, jaundice, epilepsy and many other ailments and purposes. Animal dung is still a popular used and wide spread treatment today.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
so do you think me the failcon will have grey hairs at 40, rarely drinking, no eating meat, doesnt smoke?

All comes down to genetics

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
All comes down to genetics

theres no way what we consume influences our genetics
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Its Hydrogen Peroxide.  Look it up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29468796/ns/health-skin_and_beauty/t/going-gray-scientists-uncover-root-cause/

Going gray? Scientists uncover the root cause
Finding may lead to better products to prevent, reverse the process

Attention parents: It's not your kids that are making you go gray. Your hair is simply building up too much hydrogen peroxide.

Bottle-blondes may be a fan, but hydrogen peroxide, which is produced naturally in the human body, interferes with melanin, the pigment that colors our hair and skin.

The body also produces the enzyme catalase, which breaks down hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen. Or at least it does for a while. As we age, catalase production tails off, leaving nothing to transform the hydrogen peroxide into chemicals the body can release.

So, as hydrogen peroxide builds up, we go gray, concluded researchers at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom, who last week published the results of a study in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology's online journal.

Reversing the process
"This new insight could open new strategies for intervention and reversal of the hair graying process," wrote the study's lead author John Wood, who died last month.

The studies were based on analysis of cell cultures of human hair follicles.

In addition to lacking catalase, the follicles of gray-haired people also had far fewer hair-repair enzymes, which in turn drove down production of melanin, the scientists found.

Genetics play a role as well, causing some people, such as Caucasians, to gray earlier than others, like Asians.

Scientists suspect the same mechanism also may be responsible for a condition known as vitiligo, where white spots appear in the skin.

"It gives you insight into how we age in general," Gerald Weissmann, professor of medicine at New York University, told Discovery News. "They got the molecular basis of aging down pat."

Skin cells produce small amounts of hydrogen peroxide as part of the body's oxygen cycle. The chemical serves to kill bacteria.

Scientists are hopeful there may be a way to remix the chemical soup to keep color in our hair, which no doubt is of interest to a hair-care industry that will be worth about $42.5 billion worldwide by 2010, according to a market report published last year by Global Industry Analysts.

Weissmann predicts it won't be long before products to remove hydrogen peroxide from the hair — and the body in general — are created.

"The rule goes when basic science is discovered it is quickly followed by a product," he said.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Promising.

I hope it works on pubes too.
®

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
he seemed to do quite well with having grey hair

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
he seemed to do quite well with having grey hair

dude had great face genes,,he 's in 50's there and not that he looks young but carries the age so well ,bit wrinkles,good cropped hair ,, he was as regular as u could get did not care about no what can i do to hold my looks .luck of the draw,when he was cool hand luke and before then even as good looking as one could be,,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
hm thanks for that adonis, makes me wonder, would melatonan2 reverse that effect?

or atleast stop the going grey?

it should, if whats in your link is true ???
STICK TO DYING IT G,,,

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nothing looks worse than a 45 plus guy who gets his hair colored. Jet black hair with an old face just looks like you're a fool. I think if you're 50 plus and you're in shape with a lean face having grey hair makes you look better.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Nothing looks worse than a 45 plus guy who gets his hair colored. Jet black hair with an old face just looks like you're a fool. I think if you're 50 plus and you're in shape with a lean face having grey hair makes you look better.
TEN DANSON LOOKS BEST HE EVER LOOKED...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Since the start of civilization animal droppings have been used to cure just about anything. Ancient Egyptians used it for skin ailments. It is also used to treat and cure headaches, cure the blind, rid people of intestinal parasites, greying hair, jaundice, epilepsy and many other ailments and purposes. Animal dung is still a popular used and wide spread treatment today.

Yes, if you put black animal shit on your grey hair, it will no longer appear grey, but I'd guess that would become the least of your problems.

On another note, is that the possible origin of "shithead"?
Y