Author Topic: Real men not Nfl shit  (Read 5063 times)

spinnis

Re: Real men not Nfl shit
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 01:24:52 PM »
If you followed the Rugby World cup .. you know the most feared man in the World Cup 2007 was a black man from South Africa....
Habana ...

Jerry collins Is the most feared rugby player!

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 01:26:16 PM »
He's ok but he's no CHABAL !

Alpha male!

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 01:26:48 PM »
Habana is coloured not black, but anyways...

Toughest guys in rugby are the pacific islanders though, the samoans and tongans are tough bastards, being tough doesnt help them wwin though.

Numbers are not coming up fast in SA, most of the blacks still prefer soccer, quite a few good players in the eastern cape though

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 01:27:44 PM »
Ricky would probably be a great rugby player if he wanted to!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »
Jerry collins Is the most feared rugby player!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 01:30:57 PM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2007, 01:35:01 PM »

WHAT A MAN!! ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 01:39:33 PM »
Dude would crush NFL pussies

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 01:42:18 PM »

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »
I almost didn't reply cause no one cares about rugby but, come on they get paid no money who carse how tough they are they earn my respect,but don't compare them to blacks in the nfl. how stupid you were probably fed up with how much money they make, and how much fame they have and I guess your probably jealous and tried to find the best way to de-credit them. you probably don't even like rugby and also this doesn't have anything to do with bodybuilding?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007, 01:45:54 PM »
I almost didn't reply cause no one cares about rugby but, come on they get paid no money who carse how tough they are they earn my respect,but don't compare them to blacks in the nfl. how stupid you were probably fed up with how much money they make, and how much fame they have and I guess your probably jealous and tried to find the best way to de-credit them. you probably don't even like rugby and also this doesn't have anything to do with bodybuilding?
hahahaha, funniest username i've seen in awhile. ;D

spinnis

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 01:51:23 PM »

you have "negro" in your username?

RACIST!!!

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
squad father very original also by the way what happened to the squad you use to have a bunch of followers with you now everyone is all against you and dedicate whole threads making fun of you why? I don't know if they are jealous of you or hate you whats going on?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »
squad father very original also by the way what happened to the squad you use to have a bunch of followers with you now everyone is all against you and dedicate whole threads making fun of you why? I don't know if they are jealous of you or hate you whats going on?
hahahahahaaa, the SQUAD is still alive and kicking my friend, we're known from coast to coast like butter and toast.

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »
no I'm not quick to call anyone racist cause if I was I would of called you one. Why are you all the sudden hating on NFL players? or black NFL players ther is also white one's too

spinnis

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2007, 01:55:30 PM »
hahahahahaaa, the SQUAD is still alive and kicking my friend.

Hes angry cause he doesn´t feel at "Home" in this thread if you catch my drift :D

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2007, 01:56:20 PM »
no I'm not quick to call anyone racist cause if I was I would of called you one. Why are you all the sudden hating on NFL players? or black NFL players ther is also white one's too

why are you talking about black and not white nfl players?!?!?

RACIST!!

incognegro

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2007, 01:57:27 PM »
Caught your drift no anger here buddy.just want you to jusify yourself

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 01:58:12 PM »
Caught your drift no anger here buddy.just want you to jusify yourself

Get your racist ass out of my thread!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 02:28:46 PM »
Just to re-educate you this sport has been mostly racist and its starting to open up .. especially in
the southern part of africa.. that being said you will see the numbers coming up of the blacks ....

If you followed the Rugby World cup .. you know the most feared man in the World Cup 2007 was a black man from South Africa....
Habana ...

hahaha are you kidding me? habana isn't the most 'feared' he's an opportunist with good speed but he's not a good rugby player. 
Abandon every hope...

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 02:29:59 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Know when to stay down!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 02:51:07 PM »
Rugby Union is nothing compared to Rugby League.

Not a huge fan of Sonny Bill, but that hit was crazy.

The man!!
No doubt about it...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »
American Football evolved from Rugby...better rules better athletes. As was stated before, if Football players did not have the pads they would have killed each other. Football is way more specialized than rugby, even the body types for various positions are different in Am. Football. I give rugby credit, for having great athletes. But way more money is spent on the  Am. Football players ( from peewee to the pros), way more of a support industry (sports medicine, talent scouts, etc.) for Am Football, which translates to better athletes.

But in the words of Ronnie Coleman, "Apples and Oranges"

and by the way, that S. African dude is black, regardless if he is "coloured" (another word for mixed) it like the 1950's term of "Coloreds"---a person of color.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007, 03:00:26 PM »
All those 6"7 340 pound black men in the NFL would CRY if they did rugby with these dudes BOOM!

&feature=related

The US is slowly taking the sport out of the college scene and letting the kids get a crack.  More and more high schools are adopting programs and the U-19 program is growing fast!  I say give it 10 years and we'll see MAJOR improvements in the game for the US.  

Now all we need is to get it televised more (fuck Setanta)

More specialized yes but def. not more athletic.  Each rugby player has to possess a myriad of talents and has to have SUPREME conditioning, try comparing that to a 6'1 300lb lineman who gets 60 seconds of rest after 20 seconds of effort.

Agreed though, Apples and Oranges.