Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 66237 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Facebook
« Reply #550 on: September 30, 2015, 01:22:55 PM »
I believe he is referring to PrimeMuscle.

Yup. Handles are sometimes derived from a fantasy of ourselves. Our given name is usually what our parents chose for us. It is possible neither accurately represents who we actually are. My handle and my name likely conjures up completely different pictures of me.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #551 on: September 30, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »
Yup. Handles are sometimes derived from a fantasy of ourselves. Our given name is usually what our parents chose for us. It is possible neither accurately represents who we actually are. My handle and my name likely conjures up completely different pictures of me.

ok
you wanted to know why i dont like you. Ill be blunt.
Posts like this. Its not about not being a sheep. Its about you absolutely have zero clue what perspective the other posts were coming from. Its like you are 8 steps beyond missing the point. Thats a dead honest answer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: September 30, 2015, 02:03:09 PM »
ok
Posts like this. Its not about not being a sheep. Its about you absolutely have zero clue what perspective the other posts were coming from. Its like you are 8 steps beyond missing the point. Thats a dead honest answer

Seems like an odd reason to dislike someone. I don't dislike you and some of your post are offensive. Either way, offensive or missing the point, they are just posts on the internet, not to be taken too seriously. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #553 on: September 30, 2015, 02:03:11 PM »
Just read this whole thread...........it`s a laugh riot!!

I had tears streaming down my cheeks it was so funny.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #554 on: September 30, 2015, 02:03:42 PM »
ok
In fairness he's about 87

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #555 on: September 30, 2015, 02:04:45 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: September 30, 2015, 02:06:57 PM »
In fairness he's about 87

I am old enough already.  You don't need to make me older than I am....in fairness.  :)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: September 30, 2015, 02:50:42 PM »
Just read this whole thread...........it`s a laugh riot!!

I had tears streaming down my cheeks it was so funny.  ;D
X2, just as good as the Navy Mike situation

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: September 30, 2015, 02:52:56 PM »
X2, just as good as the Navy Mike situation
Completely fucking hilarious dude.

There`s some funny bastards on getbig.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #559 on: September 30, 2015, 03:03:02 PM »
Seems like an odd reason to dislike someone. I don't dislike you and some of your post are offensive. Either way, offensive or missing the point, they are just posts on the internet, not to be taken too seriously. 

I also do not like you.

Hope this helps.
P

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #560 on: September 30, 2015, 03:15:02 PM »
ok

You can see I was correct that he was referring to PrimeMuscle though (as Jay).

Thread is getting a bit stale.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: September 30, 2015, 03:18:56 PM »
Donny, what do you think of Iain Duncan Smith, from your home country? A man who wants to kick people like myself off benefits and make them look for work, actually sicker people, and then when they cant look for work cause they are sick, take their money away. He seems to be a very fat vile creature.

What the fuck do you "deserve" benefits for??  Get off your ass and work.. Because you are weak and cant handle pressure you think you deserve for others to pay your bills?

I said I wouldn't log back on but like a train wreck I guess I had to - lol..  As far as the BS you post about me - why would someone like me give a fuck what a short little skinny/fat - impotent - weak head case thinks?
There is seriously something pathetic about a man that spends literally 24/7 online. Do you not interact with others in real life man? The "suckersmuscle" guy - I have no clue and couldn't give a fuck who he is. Maybe he is a tool - but it doesn't matter. I will log back off - spend a few more hours in the office - actually go to the gym for about an hour and then go home to a nice home where my gorgeous wife and children will be waiting for me.
Your a pussy Potatoe - you waste time attacking others because you hate your life. You don't HAVE to be this way. There is hope for you just like there is for ANYONE. Stop making excuses for being a bum and living off the government tit and deal with life. you pride yourself on being this "honest man" - well be one. There is no honor in simply stating your real name - you have no pride so why wouldn't you? What are people going to do - fuck with you and call your boss or your friends or family??? You don't have any of that..
If the internet wasn't so full of fucking weirdos I wouldn't be so careful. I don't have anything to hide - but I don't have anything to prove. See - you live your life HERE on this website. The people whose opinions that you care about are ALL HERE. To have friends here gives your life a little meaning. That's ok man - I can understand that you need something to hang on to. I wish you hadn't been a guy to me because I would like to pity you. I don't think its cool at all to pick on the weak or the have-nots. In fact I spend quite a bit of time trying to lift others and help them (and no I don't mean ONLY when I am paid to do so).
I come across as a dick maybe - but that's because weakness / jealousy / whining its just disgusting and how can you expect to help someone unless you are harsh? I have admitted many times that there have been quite a few times where I failed in life. I have lost investments - lost a business - lost a shitload of money... I allowed myself to get seriously down at one point until my dad thankfully told me that if I gave up he would be ashamed of me. I didn't give up and although it took a while because he refused to help me at all (and no one else did either) - but now I am far more successful than I ever imagined. That's not bragging - its the fucking truth.
There are some good dudes on here. Even some that piled on when you busted my chops. I do apologize for being offensive - and also for the way that some of my posts read. If it makes you feel better about your situation then I don't mind if you continue to troll me (if that's what trolling is)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #562 on: September 30, 2015, 03:24:25 PM »
What the fuck do you "deserve" benefits for??  Get off your ass and work.. Because you are weak and cant handle pressure you think you deserve for others to pay your bills?

I said I wouldn't log back on but like a train wreck I guess I had to - lol..  As far as the BS you post about me - why would someone like me give a fuck what a short little skinny/fat - impotent - weak head case thinks?
There is seriously something pathetic about a man that spends literally 24/7 online. Do you not interact with others in real life man? The "suckersmuscle" guy - I have no clue and couldn't give a fuck who he is. Maybe he is a tool - but it doesn't matter. I will log back off - spend a few more hours in the office - actually go to the gym for about an hour and then go home to a nice home where my gorgeous wife and children will be waiting for me.
Your a pussy Potatoe - you waste time attacking others because you hate your life. You don't HAVE to be this way. There is hope for you just like there is for ANYONE. Stop making excuses for being a bum and living off the government tit and deal with life. you pride yourself on being this "honest man" - well be one. There is no honor in simply stating your real name - you have no pride so why wouldn't you? What are people going to do - fuck with you and call your boss or your friends or family??? You don't have any of that..
If the internet wasn't so full of fucking weirdos I wouldn't be so careful. I don't have anything to hide - but I don't have anything to prove. See - you live your life HERE on this website. The people whose opinions that you care about are ALL HERE. To have friends here gives your life a little meaning. That's ok man - I can understand that you need something to hang on to. I wish you hadn't been a guy to me because I would like to pity you. I don't think its cool at all to pick on the weak or the have-nots. In fact I spend quite a bit of time trying to lift others and help them (and no I don't mean ONLY when I am paid to do so).
I come across as a dick maybe - but that's because weakness / jealousy / whining its just disgusting and how can you expect to help someone unless you are harsh? I have admitted many times that there have been quite a few times where I failed in life. I have lost investments - lost a business - lost a shitload of money... I allowed myself to get seriously down at one point until my dad thankfully told me that if I gave up he would be ashamed of me. I didn't give up and although it took a while because he refused to help me at all (and no one else did either) - but now I am far more successful than I ever imagined. That's not bragging - its the fucking truth.
There are some good dudes on here. Even some that piled on when you busted my chops. I do apologize for being offensive - and also for the way that some of my posts read. If it makes you feel better about your situation then I don't mind if you continue to troll me (if that's what trolling is)

Youre anonymous and a chickenshit....Im out in the open and dont hide.....now log off in tears again you little bitch....ps Donny came after me first...get your facts straight.......bitch

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 30, 2015, 03:27:06 PM »
What the fuck do you "deserve" benefits for??  Get off your ass and work.. Because you are weak and cant handle pressure you think you deserve for others to pay your bills?

I said I wouldn't log back on but like a train wreck I guess I had to - lol..  As far as the BS you post about me - why would someone like me give a fuck what a short little skinny/fat - impotent - weak head case thinks?
Fucking complete meltdown!!
::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: September 30, 2015, 03:28:50 PM »

Had you stopped here, might've meant something.

Alas ...

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #565 on: September 30, 2015, 03:30:57 PM »
Im short? Hmmm thats news to me

This is all wes' fault.....again
Wes Im apparently short at just over 6 feet...i blame you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: September 30, 2015, 03:40:40 PM »
Im short? Hmmm thats news to me

This is all wes' fault.....again
Wes Im apparently short at just over 6 feet...i blame you
I concede defeat,and I promise not to do it again.  :(

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #567 on: September 30, 2015, 03:56:54 PM »
Had you stopped here, might've meant something.

Alas ...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #568 on: September 30, 2015, 04:57:31 PM »

Set it up.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #569 on: September 30, 2015, 04:58:38 PM »
Panty!
©

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #570 on: September 30, 2015, 05:07:53 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #571 on: September 30, 2015, 05:23:28 PM »

TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #572 on: September 30, 2015, 05:28:51 PM »
TL:DR:FY

close this thread mr mod--it sucks now

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #573 on: September 30, 2015, 05:46:08 PM »

ok
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #574 on: September 30, 2015, 07:01:39 PM »

Only 571 posts to come to that conclusion.
: