Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 66477 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Facebook
« Reply #325 on: September 29, 2015, 03:20:36 PM »
would you fuck off already. Ive never ever ever seen someone with absolute zero comprehension of how a thread works.

Are you suggesting that you are the master of nonsense?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #326 on: September 29, 2015, 03:21:49 PM »
bigmc I finally made it to the big time

Donny finally pm'd me and threatened me. He told me to "watch my post box". LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Donnys sending me a bomb. Only one problem. Donna, I told you I am sitting here in the day babysitting Potato. I do not live here. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH
poor Potato has to call the bomb squad for the next 6 weeks  :-\ :-\ :-\

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #327 on: September 29, 2015, 03:22:51 PM »
you will get post

and maybe if you're lucky you will get panty,....hey boo boo boy? Wouldnt that be the icing on the cake?  :D :D :D

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #328 on: September 29, 2015, 03:23:33 PM »
bigmc I finally made it to the big time

Donny finally pm'd me and threatened me. He told me to "watch my post box". LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Donnys sending me a bomb. Only one problem. Donna, I told you I am sitting here in the day babysitting Potato. I do not live here. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH
poor Potato has to call the bomb squad for the next 6 weeks  :-\ :-\ :-\

Are we seriously taking this to DEFCON 1? Bombing people? Holy shit.

Talk about a felony?!

Not only would whatever country Donny lives in to charge him, but also the Canadian government? This can not possibly be happening.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #329 on: September 29, 2015, 03:23:54 PM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #330 on: September 29, 2015, 03:24:25 PM »
Imagine a 49year old ringing up the cops claiming a man from Canada verbally abused some of his Facebook friends and he wants to press charges?
Donny, I don't think you're gonna have much success man. You have two choices, either set your Facebook to private or expect this kinda shit, I mean if you live by the sword you die by the sword

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #331 on: September 29, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »
Not one of them would face you man to man..fucking maggots .

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #332 on: September 29, 2015, 03:26:41 PM »
Imagine a 49year old ringing up the cops claiming a man from Canada verbally abused some of his Facebook friends and he wants to press charges?
Donny, I don't think you're gonna have much success man. You have two choices, either set your Facebook to private or expect this kinda shit, I mean if you live by the sword you die by the sword

theres one major problem. I didnt message any of his facebook friends. Shit at this point I would be proud to say I did if I did, and post the messages--but this time I cant take credit for something I didnt do.

and nono let him pursue legal action. I wanna drag it so he has to come over here and testify if he wants charges. LOL at charging someone whos been charged multiple times and can drag a court case

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #333 on: September 29, 2015, 03:28:41 PM »
Are we seriously taking this to DEFCON 1? Bombing people? Holy shit.

Talk about a felony?!

Not only would whatever country Donny lives in to charge him, but also the Canadian government? This can not possibly be happening.

Potato is well trained in the art of defusing a mail bomb. She lived with me remember? Since I have the Stage 1 Parkinsons it has always been up to the Potato to take care of suspicious packages. Her main strategy is to pee on them and then have a nap.

good girl

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: September 29, 2015, 03:30:35 PM »
Potato is well trained in the art of defusing a mail bomb. She lived with me remember? Since I have the Stage 1 Parkinsons it has always been up to the Potato to take care of suspicious packages. Her main strategy is to pee on them and then have a nap.

good girl
:o

Nothing douses potential explosives like puppy pee!

Possibly the smartest Puppy ever.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #335 on: September 29, 2015, 03:30:58 PM »
theres one major problem. I didnt message any of his facebook friends. Shit at this point I would be proud to say I did if I did, and post the messages--but this time I cant take credit for something I diodnt do.

and nono let him pursue legal action. I wanna drag it so he has to come over here and testify if he wants charges. LOL at charging someone whos been charged multiple times and can drag a court case
it's not what I think it's the people he wrote to . They don't share the getbig humour

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #336 on: September 29, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »
:o

Nothing douses potential explosives like puppy pee!

Possibly the smartest Puppy ever.

I will have her send her special scent on your shirt  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #337 on: September 29, 2015, 03:31:45 PM »
So has this geriatric posted evidence or what?   I ain't reading his whining all the way from page one.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #338 on: September 29, 2015, 03:33:15 PM »
it's not what I think it's the people he wrote to . They don't share the getbig humour

yet here we are, 12 hours later, yes youve been hammering the keyboard 12 straight hours, and you are still unable to post a screenshot of these supposed messages I sent.

Donny, you wouldnt be fibbing us would you? Why you sneaky character you  :o :o :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there was a pic of Donny on the internet yesterday--I gotta go find it--brb

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #339 on: September 29, 2015, 03:34:26 PM »
@ the wizard of truth

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 29, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »
I will have her send her special scent on your shirt  :D

I gladly accept it!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #341 on: September 29, 2015, 03:38:50 PM »
Donna was seen hanging out near the liquor store yesterday

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #342 on: September 29, 2015, 03:39:12 PM »
yet here we are, 12 hours later, yes youve been hammering the keyboard 12 straight hours, and you are still unable to post a screenshot of these supposed messages I sent.

Donny, you wouldnt be fibbing us would you? Why you sneaky character you  :o :o :D

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there was a pic of Donny on the internet yesterday--I gotta go find it--brb
you're a worried man and with your rap sheet of stalking and internet violence. Read the link I sent you earlier

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #343 on: September 29, 2015, 03:42:52 PM »
you're a worried man and with your rap sheet of stalking and internet violence. Read the link I sent you earlier

yes Donny oh gee whatever shall I do?
Lets look at my record and find one charge of stalking or internet stalking or anything related to that

will you find violence--absolutely--the in person kind Donna, something you are not familiar with.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #344 on: September 29, 2015, 03:44:03 PM »

here ya fucking sad drunk, although you probably have this site, I found it for you to keep up to date with your fashions

http://hewearspanties.com/

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2015, 03:44:23 PM »
Sexual harassment is against the law and  as you know from the link I sent you shunned upon in Canada. Now I am sure the women you wrote to are not the first.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: September 29, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »
This thread is amazing..reminds me of the golden age....good job guys.....and yes, its embarrassing as well

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2015, 03:49:58 PM »
Sexual harassment is against the law and  as you know from the link I sent you shunned upon in Canada. Now I am sure the women you wrote to are not the first.

Donny
we are all bored now
we all realize I didnt write to any women
we all realize I dont have a facebook account

come on man, move on, this shit is boring. Youre gonna get banned for trolling false info yet.
Speaking of, why didnt you answer earlier when I asked if you had been banned twice for stalking members

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #348 on: September 29, 2015, 03:50:07 PM »

May i add you on FB?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #349 on: September 29, 2015, 03:55:34 PM »
14 pages of drama, pretty ironic that Donna the bottom bitch calls others gay ::)