Author Topic: Primobolan... discuss  (Read 28265 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Primobolan... discuss
« on: September 29, 2011, 07:44:29 AM »
I haven't used this drug, but I am curious... Better for cutting or bulking and how can it be implemented into either type of cycle?  What can be exepcted from it?  Best way to take it (ED, EOD?) and at what doseage??  Any info on the drug and experiences with it is welcomed :)

madg

Re: Primobolan... discuss
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 08:34:15 AM »
I haven't used this drug, but I am curious... Better for cutting or bulking and how can it be implemented into either type of cycle?  What can be exepcted from it?  Best way to take it (ED, EOD?) and at what doseage??  Any info on the drug and experiences with it is welcomed :)

i have use 1 time 900mg a week and i actually liked it a lot ..lean gain no water or bloat but not expect crazy thing i was shoot m-w-f 300mg each time hope this help

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 08:37:06 AM »
Wish I had the money to run a gram of it every week. If I win the lotto that will be one of the first things I do.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 08:37:30 AM »
its good to party on?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 08:44:32 AM »
EOD - I used special Pfizer 1000ml ampules to make sure during my 15 hours of sleeping the drug was absorbing my body.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 08:55:03 AM »
I want to try the ol supposed Arnie cycle at some point- large dose of Primo and Dbol together.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 09:03:20 AM »
I've heard primobolan goes well with EQ actually.  What are some of the benefits and stuff from primo?  Yes, I have Williams book and I can go look that up, but I want to hear about bodybuilding doses and guys experiences with it.  Deca blows you up but gives water retention, test is a great base to a cycle and has diff purposes depending on esther etc, EQ will cup your delts and blow you up lean, Tren is needed to look like real bodybuilder, it builds muscle even in calorie defecit and makes you hard and conditioned, Masteron reduces estrogen and gives you a nice polished dry look... Primo......... ?????????

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 09:12:45 AM »
its good to party on?
Is this you in the pic Tito?  ;D

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 09:15:52 AM »

expensive weak steroid, unless you have a fat wallet dont waste your time, there are better steroids out there to spend your money on.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 09:21:28 AM »
I have never used Primobolan.  But from what I have read on paper it looks great and seems to have very little side effects.  But the one common complaint is that the substance is very weak.  Does anyone know on that level how this stacks up against testosterone?  100mg of test = rough how much primobolan?   ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 09:22:07 AM »
Is this you in the pic Tito?  ;D

why the smiley?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 09:32:28 AM »
why the smiley?
lol. You hitting those upright rows hard, big man?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 09:37:39 AM »
yes im one of the bigger guys on this forum, i think i earned it because i train hard.

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 10:23:03 AM »
I have used it before, didn't notice anything until I ran the dose to 600mg a week.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 10:33:26 AM »
Primo + EQ + TésT E + HGH (14weekS) + Trén ac + Tést P + Winstrol + AnavaR  + MasT + HGH (6weekS) Total 20 weeks = lean gain witH no water
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 10:53:22 AM »
Primo + EQ + TésT E + HGH (14weekS) + Trén ac + Tést P + Winstrol + AnavaR  + MasT + HGH (6weekS) Total 20 weeks = lean gain witH no water

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 10:59:39 AM »
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »
Its a fantastic drug but out of the reach of most peoples pockets and range needed to make it worthwhile.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 11:07:23 AM »
Its a fantastic drug but out of the reach of most peoples pockets and range needed to make it worthwhile.

What do you think that range is? 800-1000mg?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 11:09:09 AM »
You think someone with some ambition would figure out a way to make some cheap primo. Could make a fortune!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 11:28:58 AM »

i'M 100% NaturaL
( No HOM0 )

Khofo if you have ZERO drug experience and I asked for peoples experiences with the drug, why would you comment and post these emabrassing pictures?  I mean, keep training hard, but seriously bro... I'm looking for tips from some experienced drug users, not for u to hijack the thread with ur pics and constant use of the word fella.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 11:33:34 AM »
Khofo if you have ZERO drug experience and I asked for peoples experiences with the drug, why would you comment and post these emabrassing pictures?  I mean, keep training hard, but seriously bro... I'm looking for tips from some experienced drug users, not for u to hijack the thread with ur pics and constant use of the word fella.

bcause i have friendS with experiences with the drug and insulina  & i have farmacy in my home  :)

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
bcause i have friendS with experiences with the drug and insulina  & i have farmacy in my home  :)

If this is true and you have a pharmacy in your home than it's absolutely ridiculous that you are natural.  You should be taking advantage of every avenue you have available. 

Khofo claims to have enough gear to fast track himself to the ifbb but he'd rather post pictures of himself looking like a patient suffering from muscle wasting.  I'm sorry man, I'm just having a tough time getting on board with you bro!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »
It's a wonderful drug.

Why do you think it's so expensive and hard to get?

Because it works.

Try more than 600mg EW for impressive gains.  If you get legit Primo it will provide some solid muscle on your frame with very little sides.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
It's a wonderful drug.

Why do you think it's so expensive and hard to get?

Because it works.

Try more than 600mg EW for impressive gains.  If you get legit Primo it will provide some solid muscle on your frame with very little sides.

8)

Man I want some!